{Please choose your “visa”) … (many religions options....one right”)}

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: {Please choose your “visa”) … (many religions options....one right”)}

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At
    11:31 AM

Default {Please choose your “visa”) … (many religions options....one right”)}

In the name of God the Merciful

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Peace and Allah's mercy and blessings upon you...

{Please choose your “visa”) … (many options....one religions is right”)}

Dear All,
    One day we all will go in the last trip. This trip is to the eternal life.
    In the first life we have many options, these options like visa; we stamp this visa by taking decisions in our first life.

There are too many religions in the world, but we all know that one of them is right.
    We can say this by different way
    Many religions are made by human, but one of them is made by God.
    Therefore, this religion had to be unique, had to have proof that the creations cannot do (miracles)…etc

Please find
    Why we choose Islam?
    What are the unique issues in Islam?

Please forgive me; that I could not give all reasons all examples because they are too many.
    For any questions please do not hesitate.

Please be note before reading:
    There are some sentences written in Arabic language is from Holy Quran, and you will find the translation of this Ayat in English.

There are 22 replies 1st for introductions and 20 proofs and the last one is the conclusion

You are not Muslim because you do not care
    This is you eternal life
    Faith is blessing from god to you

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

1. Islam is the only religion in the world, ask you to think about the creations, miracles …etc around you. Many parts of the Holy Quran ask the people to think, to ponder.

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالْأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلَافِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لَآيَاتٍ لِّأُولِي الْأَلْبَابِ
    Behold! in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the alternation of night and day,- there are indeed Signs for men of understanding

) وفي أنفسهم أفلا تبصرون (21) ([سورة الذاريات].
    Just as [there are signs thereof] within your own selves: can you not, then, see?

As also in your own selves: will ye not then see?
    The Signs and Evidence of Allah are in all nature and within the body and soul of man, if man has but the spiritual eyes to see.

)إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ وَالْفُلْكِ الَّتِي تَجْرِي فِي الْبَحْرِ بِمَا يَنفَعُ النَّاسَ وَمَا أَنزَلَ اللّهُ مِنَ السَّمَاء مِن مَّاء فَأَحْيَا بِهِ الأرْضَ بَعْدَ مَوْتِهَا وَبَثَّ فِيهَا مِن كُلِّ دَآبَّةٍ وَتَصْرِيفِ الرِّيَاحِ وَالسَّحَابِ الْمُسَخِّرِ بَيْنَ السَّمَاء وَالأَرْضِ لآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يَعْقِلُونَ (190 ، 191)([سورة آل عمران].
    There is no doubt that in the creation of the heavens and the earth and in the alternation of night and day and in the ships that sail in the ocean with cargoes beneficial to man and in the water which God sends down from the sky with which He enlivens the earth after its death, dispersing over it all kinds living beings and in the manifestations caused by the winds, and in the obedient clouds that are between sky and earth – surely in these there are signs for men of intellect. (2•164)

سَنُرِيهِمْ آيَاتِنَا فِي الْآفَاقِ وَفِي أَنفُسِهِمْ حَتَّى يَتَبَيَّنَ لَهُمْ أَنَّهُ الْحَقُّ أَوَلَمْ يَكْفِ بِرَبِّكَ أَنَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ
    “Soon we will show our signs in the order of creation throughout the world and within the bodies of human beings so that they will know that God is reality. Is it not enough that He is aware of all things?”

)وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلاَلٍ مُّبِينٍ ﴿74﴾ وَكَذَلِكَ نُرِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ مَلَكُوتَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَلِيَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُوقِنِينَ ﴿75﴾ فَلَمَّا جَنَّ عَلَيْهِ اللَّيْلُ رَأَى كَوْكَبًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لا أُحِبُّ الآفِلِينَ ﴿76﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الْقَمَرَ بَازِغًا قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي فَلَمَّا أَفَلَ قَالَ لَئِن لَّمْ يَهْدِنِي رَبِّي لأكُونَنَّ مِنَ الْقَوْمِ الضَّالِّينَ ﴿77﴾ فَلَمَّا رَأَى الشَّمْسَ بَازِغَةً قَالَ هَذَا رَبِّي هَذَآ أَكْبَرُ فَلَمَّا أَفَلَتْ قَالَ يَا قَوْمِ إِنِّي بَرِيءٌ مِّمَّا تُشْرِكُونَ ﴿78﴾ إِنِّي وَجَّهْتُ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي فَطَرَ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضَ حَنِيفًا وَمَا أَنَاْ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ ﴿79﴾ وَحَآجَّهُ قَوْمُهُ قَالَ أَتُحَاجُّونِّي فِي اللّهِ وَقَدْ هَدَانِ وَلاَ أَخَافُ مَا تُشْرِكُونَ بِهِ إِلاَّ أَن يَشَاءَ رَبِّي شَيْئًا وَسِعَ رَبِّي كُلَّ شَيْءٍ عِلْمًا أَفَلاَ تَتَذَكَّرُونَ ﴿80﴾
    (and remember) when Abraham said to his father Azar: 'will you take idols for Gods, surely i see you and your people are in clear error. ‘(74) And so we showed Abraham the kingdom of the heavens and the earth, so that he might be of those who are certain. (75) When night drew over him, he saw a planet. 'this, ' he said: 'is surely my lord. ‘But when it set he said: 'I do not like the setting ones. ' (76) when he saw the rising moon, he said: 'this is my lord. ‘But when it set, he said: 'if my lord does not guide me, i shall surely be amongst the astray nation. ‘(77) then, when he saw the sun rise, shining, he said: 'this must be my lord, it is larger. ‘But when it set, he said: 'o nation I am quit of what you associate (with Allah, the creator), (78) I have turned my face to him who has created the heavens and the earth, uprightly, and I am not among the idolaters. ‘(79) His nation argued with him. he said: 'will you argue with me about Allah, indeed he guided me! Except by his will, I do not fear those you associate with him. My lord embraces all things in knowledge, will you not remember? (80)

And more
    Last edited by SALIM ALDIN; 29-09-2011 at 12:48 AM.
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

2. There are many criteria by the difference between the faith of God of the based on science and faith on the delivery. This faith and this faith also, but there are difference between them, and God raise the status of science and scientists in the words issued in many locations of the Qur'an:

)قل هل يستوي الذين يعلمون والذين لا يعلمون (9) ([سورة الزمر].

Can they who know and they who do not know be deemed equal?” [But] only they who are endowed with insight keep this in mind! –

And more
    Last edited by SALIM ALDIN; 29-09-2011 at 12:49 AM.
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

3. Do you heard before about any car with more than one driver or ship with two captain or Kingdom with three kings or Republic with four presidents or kitchen with five chefs or company with many chairman’s or … etc????
    What about the universal????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Muslims Believe in one God.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tawhid

ومن الناس من يتخذ من دون الله اندادا يحبونهم كحب الله والذين امنوا اشد حبا لله ولو يري الذين ظلموا اذ يرون العذاب ان القوة لله جميعا وان الله شديد العذاب

[YA]: Yet there are men who take (for worship) others besides Allah, as equal (with Allah): They love them as they should love Allah. But those of Faith are overflowing in their love for Allah. If only the unrighteous could see, behold, they would see the penalty: that to Allah belongs all power, and Allah will strongly enforce the penalty.

[RK]: Yet, some people set up idols to rival GOD, and love them as if they are GOD. Those who believe love GOD the most. If only the transgressors could see themselves when they see the retribution! They will realize then that all power belongs to GOD alone, and that God’s retribution is awesome.

شَهِدَ اللّهُ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ وَالْمَلاَئِكَةُ وَأُوْلُواْ الْعِلْمِ قَآئِمَاً بِالْقِسْطِ لاَ إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ 18) ([سورة آل عمران].:

GOD [Himself] proffers evidence - and [so do] the angels and all who are endowed with knowledge - that there is no deity save Him, the Upholder of Equity: there is no deity save Him, the Almighty, the Truly Wise. –

لَوْ كَانَ فِيهِمَا آلِهَةٌ إِلَّا اللَّهُ لَفَسَدَتَا فَسُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَرْشِ عَمَّا يَصِفُونَ

If there were therein Gods beside Allah, then verily both (the heavens and the earth) had been disordered. Glorified be Allah, the Lord of the Throne, from all that they ascribe (unto Him).

And more
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

4. Arab Culture was after Islam; moreover, many Muslims scientists became after Islam, because of that they called them Muslims scientists, not Arab scientists.

Muslims scientists they put their marks in different fields such as, medicine, mathematics, physics science….and etc. In the other hand, the churches resist any scientist and Misjudged scientists.

http://www.cyberistan.org/islamic/

http://www.imamreza.net/eng/imamreza.php?id=6632

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Muslim_scientists

Islam encourages people to learn science, moreover, Islam motivates people to discover to be scientist.

) إنما يخشى الله من عباده العلماء (28) ([سورة فاطر].

Those who have the knowledge fear Allah the most

وقُلْ ربِّ زِدْنِي عِلْماً

Oh my Lord increase my knowledge

) يرفع الله الذين آمنوا منكم والذين أوتوا العلم درجات (11) ([سورة المجادلة].

Allah raises the ranks of those among you who believe and those who were granted the knowledge

And more
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

5. Islam is the only religion in the world, have proof. (that no one except God can do such as)

The other religions do not have any proof, they just say to you some words like; God, heart, believe, spirit, heaven … etc. Or they say to you some miracles that anyone few man can do so.

Example: In Christine case. What was the Paul Apostle proof?
    You will have Jesus (Isa) miracles to proof his massage and teaching.
    Moreover, that story about Paul Apostle dream and what happened to hem anyone can do the same story.
    Therefore, anyone can be messenger only by tell people that Jesus (Isa) had come to his dream.

وَجَعَلْنَا السَّمَاءَ سَقْفًا مَّحْفُوظًا وَهُمْ عَنْ آيَاتِهَا مُعْرِضُونَ (33). (الأنبياء)

And we have made the heaven a roof, safe and well guarded. Yet they turn away from its signs

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ ضُرِبَ مَثَلٌ فَاسْتَمِعُوا لَهُ إِنَّ الَّذِينَ تَدْعُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ لَنْ يَخْلُقُوا ذُبَابًا وَلَوِ اجْتَمَعُوا لَهُ وَإِنْ يَسْلُبْهُمُ الذُّبَابُ شَيْئًا لَا يَسْتَنْقِذُوهُ مِنْهُ ضَعُفَ الطَّالِبُ وَالْمَطْلُوبُ[

"O mankind! A similitude has been coined, so listen to it (carefully): Verily, those on whom you call besides Allâh, cannot create (even) a fly, even though they combine together for the purpose. And if the fly snatches away a thing from them, they will have no power to release it from the fly. So weak are (both) the seeker and the sought." [Surah al-Hajj 22:73]

] هَذَا خَلْقُ اللَّهِ فَأَرُونِي مَاذَا خَلَقَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ دُونِهِ بَلِ الظَّالِمُونَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ[

"This is the creation of Allâh. So, show Me that which those (whom you worship) besides Him have created. Nay, the Zâlimûn (polytheists, wrong doers and those who do not believe in the Oneness of Allâh) are in plain error." [Surah Luqman 31:11]

And more
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

6. Islam believes in all God Prophets like Jesus (Isa), Moses, Abraham…and etc peace be upon them. One the other hand, Holy Quran tells about all prophets stories to take lesson, so the Holy Quran is not telling only about Muhammad (S.A.S)

Please read what Holy Quran said about the Prophets peace is upon them.

إِنَّا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ كَمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ نُوحٍ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ مِن بَعْدِهِ ۚ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالْأَسْبَاطِ وَعِيسَىٰ وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُونُسَ وَهَارُونَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ ۚ وَآتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا

Verily, We have inspired you (O Muhammad SAW) as We inspired Nuh (Noah) and the Prophets after him; We (also) inspired Ibrahim (Abraham), Isma'il (Ishmael), Ishaque (Isaac), Ya'qub (Jacob), and Al-Asbat [the twelve sons of Ya'qub (Jacob)], 'Iesa (Jesus (Isa)), Ayub (Job), Yunus (Jonah), Harun (Aaron), and Sulaiman (Solomon), and to Dawud (David) We gave the Zabur (Psalms).

أَلَمْ يَأْتِهِمْ نَبَأُ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ قَوْمِ نُوحٍ وَعَادٍ وَثَمُودَ وَقَوْمِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَأَصْحَابِ مَدْيَنَ وَالْمُؤْتَفِكَاتِ ۚ أَتَتْهُمْ
    رُسُلُهُم بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ ۖ فَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيَظْلِمَهُمْ وَلَٰكِن كَانُوا أَنفُسَهُمْ يَظْلِمُونَ

Has not the story reached them of those before them? - The people of Nuh (Noah), 'Ad, and Thamud, the people of Ibrahim (Abraham), the dwellers of Madyan (Midian) and the cities overthrown [i.e. the people to whom Lout (Lot) preached], to them came their Messengers with clear proof. So it was not Allah Who wronged them, but they used to wrong themselves.

Please read some of what Holy Quran said about Jesus (Isa) (Esa - Messiah) Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him)

(إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلآئِكَةُ يَمَرْيَمُ إِنّ اللّهَ يُبَشّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَم وَجِيهاً فِي الدّنْيَا وَالاَخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرّبِينَ)
    [سورة: آل عمران - الأية: 45]

[3.45] When the angels said: 'O Mary, Allah gives you glad tidings of a Word (Be) from Him, whose name is Messiah, Jesus (Isa), the son of Mary. He shall be honored in this world and in the Everlasting Life and he shall be among those who are close.

(إِنّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىَ عِندَ اللّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ خَلَقَهُ مِن تُرَابٍ ثِمّ قَالَ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ) [سورة: آل عمران - الأية: 59]

[3.59] Truly, the likeness of (Prophet) Jesus (Isa) with Allah, is as the likeness of Adam, He created him from dust then He said to him "Be" and he was

(إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَعِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلَىَ وَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيّدتّكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ تُكَلّمُ النّاسَ فِي الْمَهْدِ وَكَهْلاً وَإِذْ عَلّمْتُكَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَالتّوْرَاةَ وَالإِنْجِيل وَإِذْ تَخْلُقُ مِنَ الطّينِ كَهَيْئَةِ الطّيْرِ بِإِذْنِي فَتَنفُخُ فِيهَا فَتَكُونُ طَيْراً بِإِذْنِي وَتُبْرِىءُ الأكْمَه وَالأبْرَصَ بِإِذْنِي وَإِذْ تُخْرِجُ الْمَوتَىَ بِإِذْنِيِ وَإِذْ كَفَفْتُ بَنِيَ إِسْرَائِيلَ عَنكَ إِذْ جِئْتَهُمْ بِالْبَيّنَاتِ فَقَالَ الّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِنْهُمْ إِنْ هَـَذَا إِلاّ سِحْرٌ مّبِينٌ) [سورة: المائدة - الأية: 110][5.110]

When Allah said: '(Prophet) Jesus (Isa), son of Mary, remember the favor upon you and on your mother; how I strengthened you with the Holy Spirit (Gabriel), to speak to people in your cradle and of age (when he descends and dies); how I taught you the Book and Wisdom, the Torah and the Gospel; and how, by My permission, you fashioned from clay the likeness of a bird, and breathed into it so that, by My permission, it became a living bird. How, by My permission, you healed the blind man and the leper, and by My permission you brought the dead forth; and how I protected you from the Children of
    Israel when you brought them clear signs; whereupon the unbelievers among them said: "This is nothing but plain magic".

(تِلْكَ الرّسُلُ فَضّلْنَا بَعْضَهُمْ عَلَىَ بَعْضٍ مّنْهُمْ مّن كَلّمَ اللّهُ وَرَفَعَ بَعْضَهُمْ دَرَجَاتٍ وَآتَيْنَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيّنَاتِ وَأَيّدْنَاهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللّهُ مَا اقْتَتَلَ الّذِينَ مِن بَعْدِهِم مّن بَعْدِ مَا جَآءَتْهُمُ الْبَيّنَاتُ وَلَـَكِنِ اخْتَلَفُواْ فَمِنْهُمْ مّنْ آمَنَ وَمِنْهُمْ مّن كَفَر وَلَوْ شَآءَ اللّهُ مَا اقْتَتَلُواْ وَلَـَكِنّ اللّهَ يَفْعَلُ مَا يُرِيدُ) [سورة: البقرة - الأية: 253][2.253]

Of these Messengers, We have preferred some above others. To some Allah
    spoke; and some He raised in rank. We gave (Prophet) Jesus (Isa), the son of Mary, clear signs
    and strengthened him with the Spirit of Purity (Gabriel). Had Allah willed, those who
    succeeded them would not have fought against one another after the clear verses came to them. But they differed among themselves; some believed, and others disbelieved. Yet had Allah willed, they would not have fought against one another. Allah does whatever He will.

(يَأَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لاَ تَغْلُواْ فِي دِينِكُمْ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ عَلَى اللّهِ إِلاّ الْحَقّ إِنّمَا الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ رَسُولُ اللّهِ وَكَلِمَتُهُ أَلْقَاهَا إِلَىَ مَرْيَمَ وَرُوحٌ مّنْه ُ فَآمِنُواْ بِاللّهِ وَرُسُلِهِ وَلاَ تَقُولُواْ ثَلاَثَةٌ انتَهُواْ خَيْراً لّكُمْ إِنّمَا اللّهُ إِلَـَهٌ وَاحِدٌ سُبْحَانَه أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ وَلَدٌ لّهُ ما فِي السّمَاوَات وَمَا فِي الأرْضِ وَكَفَىَ بِاللّهِ وَكِيلاً) [سورة: النساء - الأية: 171][4.171]

People of the Book, do not exaggerate your religion. Do not say about Allah except the truth. Indeed, the Messiah, Jesus (Isa) son of Mary, is only a Messenger (and Prophet) of Allah, and His Word (Be) which He gave to Mary, and a (created) spirit by Him. So believe in Allah and His Messengers and do not say: 'Trinity.' Refrain, it is better for you. Allah is only One God. Exaltations to Him that He should have son! To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth, it is sufficient that Allah is the Guardian.

Please read some of what Holy Quran said about Mary (Maryam) (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon her)

فَلَمَّا وَضَعَتْهَا قَالَتْ رَبِّ إِنِّي وَضَعْتُهَا أُنثَىٰ وَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا وَضَعَتْ وَلَيْسَ الذَّكَرُ كَالْأُنثَىٰ ۖ وَإِنِّي سَمَّيْتُهَا مَرْيَمَ وَإِنِّي أُعِيذُهَا بِكَ وَذُرِّيَّتَهَا مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ

Then when she delivered her [child Maryam (Mary)], she said: "O my Lord! I have delivered a female child," - and Allah knew better what she delivered, - "And the male is not like the female, and I have named her Maryam (Mary), and I seek refuge with You (Allah) for her and for her offspring from Shaitan (Satan), the outcast."

فَتَقَبَّلَهَا رَبُّهَا بِقَبُولٍ حَسَنٍ وَأَنبَتَهَا نَبَاتًا حَسَنًا وَكَفَّلَهَا زَكَرِيَّا ۖ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَ عَلَيْهَا زَكَرِيَّا الْمِحْرَابَ وَجَدَ عِندَهَا رِزْقًا ۖ قَالَ يَا مَرْيَمُ أَنَّىٰ لَكِ هَٰذَا ۖ قَالَتْ هُوَ مِنْ عِندِ اللَّهِ ۖ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يَرْزُقُ مَن يَشَاءُ بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ

So her Lord (Allah) accepted her with goodly acceptance. He made her grow in a good manner and put her under the care of Zakariya (Zachariya). Every time he entered Al-Mihrab to (visit) her, he found her supplied with sustenance. He said: "O Maryam (Mary)! From where have you got this?" She said, "This is from Allah." Verily, Allah provides sustenance to whom He wills, without limit."

وَإِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاكِ وَطَهَّرَكِ وَاصْطَفَاكِ عَلَىٰ نِسَاءِ الْعَالَمِينَ

And (remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah has chosen you, purified you (from polytheism and disbelief), and chosen you above the women of the 'Alamin (mankind and jinns) (of her lifetime)."

يَا مَرْيَمُ اقْنُتِي لِرَبِّكِ وَاسْجُدِي وَارْكَعِي مَعَ الرَّاكِعِينَ

O Mary! "Submit yourself with obedience to your Lord (Allah, by worshipping none but Him Alone) and prostrate yourself, and Irka'i (bow down etc.) along with Ar-Raki'un (those who bow down etc.)."

إِذْ قَالَتِ الْمَلَائِكَةُ يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِّنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالْآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ

(Remember) when the angels said: "O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allah gives you the glad tidings of a Word ["Be!" - and he was! i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus (Isa)) the son of Maryam (Mary)] from Him, his name will be the Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus (Isa)), the son of Maryam (Mary), held in honour in this world and in the Hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah."

قَالَتْ رَبِّ أَنَّىٰ يَكُونُ لِي وَلَدٌ وَلَمْ يَمْسَسْنِي بَشَرٌ ۖ قَالَ كَذَٰلِكِ اللَّهُ يَخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ ۚ إِذَا قَضَىٰ أَمْرًا فَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُن فَيَكُونُ

She said: "O my Lord! How shall I have a son when no man has touched me." He said: "So (it will be) for Allah creates what He wills. When He has decreed something, He says to it only: "Be!" and it

وَالَّتِي أَحْصَنَتْ فَرْجَهَا فَنَفَخْنَا فِيهَا مِن رُّوحِنَا وَجَعَلْنَاهَا وَابْنَهَا آيَةً لِّلْعَالَمِينَ

And (remember) she who guarded her chastity [Virgin Maryam (Mary)], We breathed into (the sleeves of) her (shirt or garment) [through Our Ruh - Jibrael (Gabriel)], and We made her and her son ['Iesa (Jesus (Isa))] a sign for Al-'Alamin (the mankind and jinns).

Please read some of what Holy Quran said about Moses (Mosa) (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him)

وَلَقَدْ آتَيْنَا مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ الْفُرْقَانَ وَضِيَاءً وَذِكْرًا لِّلْمُتَّقِينَ - الأنبياء -48-

And indeed We granted to Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron) the criterion (of right and wrong), and a shining light [i.e. the Taurat (Torah)] and a Reminder for Al-Muttaqun (the pious - see V. 2:2).

سَلَامٌ عَلَىٰ مُوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ - الصافات -120-

Salamun (peace) be upon Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron)!"

ثُمَّ بَعَثْنَا مِن بَعْدِهِم مُّوسَىٰ وَهَارُونَ إِلَىٰ فِرْعَوْنَ وَمَلَئِهِ بِآيَاتِنَا فَاسْتَكْبَرُوا وَكَانُوا قَوْمًا مُّجْرِمِينَ - سورة يونس-75

-Then after them We sent Musa (Moses) and Harun (Aaron) to Fir'aun (Pharaoh) and his chiefs with Our Ayat (proof, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.). But they behaved arrogantly and were Mujrimun (disbelievers, sinners, polytheists, criminals, etc.) folk.

وَوَاعَدْنَا مُوسَىٰ ثَلَاثِينَ لَيْلَةً وَأَتْمَمْنَاهَا بِعَشْرٍ فَتَمَّ مِيقَاتُ رَبِّهِ أَرْبَعِينَ لَيْلَةً ۚ وَقَالَ مُوسَىٰ لِأَخِيهِ هَارُونَ اخْلُفْنِي فِي قَوْمِي وَأَصْلِحْ وَلَا تَتَّبِعْ سَبِيلَ الْمُفْسِدِينَسورةالنساء -163 -

And We appointed for Musa (Moses) thirty nights and added (to the period) ten (more), and he completed the term, appointed by his Lord, of forty nights. And Musa (Moses) said to his brother Harun (Aaron): "Replace me among my people, act in the Right Way (by ordering the people to obey Allah and to worship Him Alone) and follow not the way of the Mufsidun (mischief-makers)."

Please read some of what Holy Quran said about Abraham (Ibrahim) (Allah’s peace and blessings be upon him)

وَاذْكُرْ فِي الْكِتَابِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ ۚ إِنَّهُ كَانَ صِدِّيقًا نَّبِيًّا

And mention in the Book (the Holy Quran) Ibrahim (Abraham). Verily! He was a man of truth, a Prophet.

وَمَن يَرْغَبُ عَن مِّلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلَّا مَن سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ ۚ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ

And who turns away from the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham) (i.e. Islamic Monotheism) except him who befools himself? Truly, We chose him in this world and verily, in the Hereafter he will be among the righteous.

أَمْ يَحْسُدُونَ النَّاسَ عَلَىٰ مَا آتَاهُمُ اللَّهُ مِن فَضْلِهِ ۖ فَقَدْ آتَيْنَا آلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ الْكِتَابَ وَالْحِكْمَةَ وَآتَيْنَاهُم مُّلْكًا عَظِيمًا

Or do they envy men (Muhammad SAW and his followers) for what Allah has given them of His Bounty? Then We had already given the family of Ibrahim (Abraham) the Book and Al-Hikmah (As-Sunnah - Divine Inspiration to those Prophets not written in the form of a book), and conferred upon them a great kingdom.

إِنَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لَحَلِيمٌ أَوَّاهٌ مُّنِيبٌ

Verily, Ibrahim (Abraham) was, without doubt, forbearing, used to invoke Allah with humility, and was repentant (to Allah all the time, again and again).

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لِأَبِيهِ آزَرَ أَتَتَّخِذُ أَصْنَامًا آلِهَةً ۖ إِنِّي أَرَاكَ وَقَوْمَكَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُّبِينٍ

And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father Azar: "Do you take idols as aliha (Gods)? Verily, I see you and your people in manifest error.

وَتِلْكَ حُجَّتُنَا آتَيْنَاهَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ عَلَىٰ قَوْمِهِ ۚ نَرْفَعُ دَرَجَاتٍ مَّن نَّشَاءُ ۗ إِنَّ رَبَّكَ حَكِيمٌ عَلِيمٌ

And that was Our Proof which We gave Ibrahim (Abraham) against his people. We raise whom We will in degrees. Certainly your Lord is All-Wise, All-Knowing.

وَوَصَّىٰ بِهَا إِبْرَاهِيمُ بَنِيهِ وَيَعْقُوبُ يَا بَنِيَّ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَىٰ لَكُمُ الدِّينَ فَلَا تَمُوتُنَّ إِلَّا وَأَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ

And this (submission to Allah, Islam) was enjoined by Ibrahim (Abraham) upon his sons and by Ya'qub (Jacob), (saying), "O my sons! Allah has chosen for you the (true) religion, then die not except in the Faith of Islam (as Muslims - Islamic Monotheism)."

وَإِذْ يَرْفَعُ إِبْرَاهِيمُ الْقَوَاعِدَ مِنَ الْبَيْتِ وَإِسْمَاعِيلُ رَبَّنَا تَقَبَّلْ مِنَّا ۖ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ

And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) and (his son) Isma'il (Ishmael) were raising the foundations of the House (the Ka'bah at Makkah), (saying), "Our Lord! Accept (this service) from us. Verily! You are the All-Hearer, the All-Knower."

وَإِذِ ابْتَلَىٰ إِبْرَاهِيمَ رَبُّهُ بِكَلِمَاتٍ فَأَتَمَّهُنَّ ۖ قَالَ إِنِّي جَاعِلُكَ لِلنَّاسِ إِمَامًا ۖ قَالَ وَمِن ذُرِّيَّتِي ۖ قَالَ لَا يَنَالُ عَهْدِي الظَّالِمِينَ

And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrahim (Abraham) [i.e., Allah] tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allah) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you a leader (Prophet) of mankind." [Ibrahim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allah) said, "My Covenant (Prophethood, etc.) includes not Zalimun (polytheists and wrong-doers)."

أَلَمْ تَرَ إِلَى الَّذِي حَاجَّ إِبْرَاهِيمَ فِي رَبِّهِ أَنْ آتَاهُ اللَّهُ الْمُلْكَ إِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ رَبِّيَ الَّذِي يُحْيِي وَيُمِيتُ قَالَ أَنَا أُحْيِي وَأُمِيتُ ۖ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ فَإِنَّ اللَّهَ يَأْتِي بِالشَّمْسِ مِنَ الْمَشْرِقِ فَأْتِ بِهَا مِنَ الْمَغْرِبِ فَبُهِتَ الَّذِي كَفَرَ ۗ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ

Have you not looked at him who disputed with Ibrahim (Abraham) about his Lord (Allah), because Allah had given him the kingdom? When Ibrahim (Abraham) said (to him): "My Lord (Allah) is He Who gives life and causes death." He said, "I give life and cause death." Ibrahim (Abraham) said, "Verily! Allah causes the sun to rise from the east; then cause it you to rise from the west." So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allah guides not the people, who are Zalimun (wrong-doers, etc.).

يَا أَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لِمَ تُحَاجُّونَ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَمَا أُنزِلَتِ التَّوْرَاةُ وَالْإِنجِيلُ إِلَّا مِن بَعْدِهِ ۚ أَفَلَا تَعْقِلُونَ

O people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians)! Why do you dispute about Ibrahim (Abraham), while the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel) were not revealed till after him? Have you then no sense?

وَإِذْ قَالَ إِبْرَاهِيمُ لِأَبِيهِ وَقَوْمِهِ إِنَّنِي بَرَاءٌ مِّمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ

And (remember) when Ibrahim (Abraham) said to his father and his people: "Verily, I am innocent of what you worship,

قَدْ كَانَتْ لَكُمْ أُسْوَةٌ حَسَنَةٌ فِي إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَالَّذِينَ مَعَهُ إِذْ قَالُوا لِقَوْمِهِمْ إِنَّا بُرَآءُ مِنكُمْ وَمِمَّا تَعْبُدُونَ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ كَفَرْنَا بِكُمْ وَبَدَا بَيْنَنَا وَبَيْنَكُمُ الْعَدَاوَةُ وَالْبَغْضَاءُ أَبَدًا حَتَّىٰ تُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَحْدَهُ إِلَّا قَوْلَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ لِأَبِيهِ لَأَسْتَغْفِرَنَّ لَكَ وَمَا أَمْلِكُ لَكَ مِنَ اللَّهِ مِن شَيْءٍ ۖ رَّبَّنَا عَلَيْكَ تَوَكَّلْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ أَنَبْنَا وَإِلَيْكَ الْمَصِيرُ

Indeed there has been an excellent example for you in Ibrahim (Abraham) and those with him, when they said to their people: "Verily, we are free from you and whatever you worship besides Allah, we have rejected you, and there has started between us and you, hostility and hatred for ever, until you believe in Allah Alone," except the saying of Ibrahim (Abraham) to his father: "Verily, I will ask for forgiveness (from Allah) for you, but I have no power to do anything for you before Allah." Our Lord! In You (Alone) we put our trust, and to You (Alone) we turn in repentance, and to You (Alone) is (our) final Return,

وَاذْكُرْ عِبَادَنَا إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ أُولِي الْأَيْدِي وَالْأَبْصَارِ

And remember Our slaves, Ibrahim (Abraham), Ishaque (Isaac), and Ya'qub (Jacob), (all) owners of strength (in worshipping Us) and (also) of religious understanding.

وَقَالُوا كُونُوا هُودًا أَوْ نَصَارَىٰ تَهْتَدُوا ۗ قُلْ بَلْ مِلَّةَ إِبْرَاهِيمَ حَنِيفًا ۖ وَمَا كَانَ مِنَ الْمُشْرِكِينَ

And they say, "Be Jews or Christians, then you will be guided." Say (to them, O Muhammad Peace be upon him), "Nay, (We follow) only the religion of Ibrahim (Abraham), Hanifa [Islamic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allah (Alone)], and he was not of Al-Mushrikun (those who worshipped others along with Allah - see V. 2:105)."

And many others Prophets Peace is upon them the Holy Quran told us about them.

And kindly see bellow, how many times the prophets mentioned by name in the Holy Quran?

Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him. 4

Prophet Jesus (Isa), son of Mary, peace be upon him. 29

Prophet John, peace be upon him. 5

Prophet Zakarias, peace be upon him. 7

Prophet Elisha, peace be upon him. 2

Prophet Elias, peace be upon him. 2

Prophet Jonah, peace be upon him. 4

Prophet Ezekiel, peace be upon him. 2

Prophet Job, peace be upon him. 4

Prophet Solomon, peace be upon him. 17

Prophet David, peace be upon him. 16

Prophet Moses, peace be upon him. 136

Prophet Aaron, peace be upon him. 20

Prophet Shu'ayb, peace be upon him. 11

Prophet Joseph, peace be upon him. 27

Prophet Jacob, peace be upon him. 16

Prophet Issac, peace be upon him. 17

Prophet Ishmael, peace be upon him. 12

Prophet Abraham, peace be upon him. 69

Prophet Lot, peace be upon him. 27

Prophet Salih, peace be upon him. 9

Prophet Hūd, peace be upon him. 7

Prophet Noah, peace be upon him. 43

Prophet Enoch, peace be upon him. 2

Prophet Adam, peace be upon him. 25

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophets_of_Islam

Moreover the Muslim must believe in the existence of angels.

And that Allah had created them, and he must love them, because they obey Allah, the Exalted.

The Angel ordered to descend to Mohammad the prophet of Allah, Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him, with the Holy Quran is called Jibreel (Gabriel), peace be upon him.

Some names of the angels were mentioned in the Holy Quran and the sayings of the prophet, such as Gabriel, Mikael, Israfil, Angel of Death, Angel of Mountains.

And more
    Last edited by أسد الإسلام; 30-09-2011 at 11:54 AM.
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

7. If you ask Muslim questions he will give you logical, sense and direct answers. Moreover, others religions will not give you direct and logical answers.

A very important Christian missionary converted to Islam and became a major herald for Islam; he was a very active missionary and was very knowledgeable about the Bible...

This man likes mathematics so much, that's why he likes logic.

One day, he decided to read the Holy Quran to try to find any mistakes that he might take advantage of while inviting Muslims to convert to Christianity.

He expected the Holy Quran to be an old book written 14 centuries ago, a book that talks about the desert and so on...He was amazed from what he found.

He discovered that this Book had what no other book in the world has.... He expected to find some stories about the hard time that the Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) had, like the death of his wife Khadijah (may Allah be pleased with her) or the death of his sons and daughters...however, he did not find anything like that... and what made him even more confused is that he found a full "Sura"(chapter) in the Holy Quran named "Mary" that contains a lot of respect to Mary(peace be upon her) which is not the case even in the books written by Christians nor in their bibles.

He did not find a Sura named after "Fatimah"(the prophet's daughter) nor "Aishah"(the Prophet's wife), may Allah (God) be pleased with both of them.
    He also found that the name of Jesus (Isa) (Peace Be Upon Him) was mentioned in the Holy Quran 25 times while the name of "Mohammed"(Peace Be Upon Him) was mentioned only 4 times, so he became more confused.
    He started reading the Holy Quran more thoroughly hoping to find a mistake but he was shocked when he read a great verse which is verse number 82 in Sura Al-Nisa'a(Women) that says:

“Do they not consider the Holy Quran (with care)? Had it been from other than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy”.

Dr Miller says about this verse: “One of the well known scientific principles is the principle of finding mistakes or looking for mistakes in a theory until it’s proved to be right (Falsification Test)…what’s amazing is that the Holy Quran asks Muslims and non-Muslims to try to find mistakes in this book and it tells them that they will never find any”.
    He also says about this verse: no writer in the world has the courage to write a book and say that it’s empty of mistakes, but the Holy Quran, on the contrary, tells you that it has no mistakes and asks you to try to find one and you won’t find any.

Another verse that Dr Miller reflected on for a long time is the verse number 30 in Surat “Al-Anbiya’a”(The Prophets): “ Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of Creation), before We clove them asunder? We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?

He says:”this verse is exactly the subject of the scientific research that won the Noble prize in 1973 and was about the theory of the “Great Explosion”. According to this theory, the universe was the result of a great explosion that leads to the formation of the universe with its skies and planets.

Come and talk

And more
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

8. Islam religion is the only one without mistakes. Humans do mistakes, but, God no. therefore, the right religion without mistakes.

In the Quran, God commanded the Prophet to challenge all of creation to create a book of the stature of the Quranز

﴿أَفَلا يَتَدَبَّرُونَ الْقُرْءَانَ وَلَوْ كَانَ مِنْ عِنْدِ غَيْرِ اللَّهِ لَوَجَدُوا فِيهِ اخْتِلافًا كَثِيرًا﴾

[YA]: Do they not consider the Qur'an (with care)? Had it been from other Than Allah, they would surely have found therein much discrepancy.
    [RK]: Why do they not study the Holy Quran carefully? If it were from other than GOD, they would have found in it numerous contradictions.

Holy Quran told us that if this book did not come from gad, there will be many different mistakes...etc. And challenge who did not believe to search if he will find anything wrong.

And more
    This is you eternal life

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    09-10-2013
    At

9. Holy Quran is one copy in all around the world, no word different. The others religions have many books, and some of them new (written by human). This is not logical to have a lot of different books from one source.

On the contrary the others religions have many different copies.

If you ask yourself; how could Arab keep Quran in without changing, at that time Arab have no culture (as we all know that the culture start after Islam)

NOW

DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?????

Allah Himself guaranteed the Holy Quran preservation.

And more
    This is you eternal life

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information