Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    07:26 PM

Default Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers, I offer you to consider some Suras saying that ALL Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that? Let's read one of them today:

Originally posted by Sazie Johnson:

Mr. Muhammad Madian,

You sent us clippings to show that people are accepting Islam. Do you really think that God is interested in majority? Do you really think truth is made right by majority? Do you really believe darkness will overcome light, or Islam will overcome Christianity?

Quran 3:54-55 reads, “And (the unbelievers) plotted and planned, and Allah too planned, and the best of planners is Allah.” “Behold! Allah said: “O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.”

One scholar comments on the verse: “The first time I read this verse [3:54] in the Koran, I could hardly believe my eyes. Even today, any Muslims I discuss this verse with is shocked. In the Koran, God tells all Muslims that the followers of Jesus will be exalted above the disbelievers until the Day of Resurrection. While there are some verses in the Koran that promise the world to the Muslims people if they follow its teachings, these are followed up with predictions that they will disobey their holy book, and not uphold its commands. God’s prediction that the Christians will succeed in doing so is even clearer in the following verse.” (Ibid., pp. 103-104)”

Then he concluded: “A Muslim may wish to argue that these verses refer to Muhammad and the Muslims as those who truly believe in Christ and dominate till the Resurrection Day. This explanation fails to resolve the issue. The passages do not say that Christ’s followers would only prevail from the time of Muhammad’s advent, but from the time that Christ was taken to God and unto the Day of Resurrection.”

One faithful and dedicated Muslim said, “What is the difference? I am going to hell anyway.” He quoted Allah in Quran 19:70-7. It reads, “Again We do certainly know best those who deserve most to be burned therein (hell). Not one of you but will pass over it (hell): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished.”
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 31-05-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    12:19 PM

hai you
    when u quote from quran wite the name of surah and write the arabic verse
    وَمَكَرُواْ وَمَكَرَ اللّهُ وَاللّهُ خَيْرُ الْمَاكِرِينَ{54} إِذْ قَالَ اللّهُ يَا عِيسَى إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ إِلَى يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ{55} فَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ فَأُعَذِّبُهُمْ عَذَاباً شَدِيداً فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ{56} وَأَمَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُواْ الصَّالِحَاتِ فَيُوَفِّيهِمْ أُجُورَهُمْ وَاللّهُ لاَ يُحِبُّ الظَّالِمِينَ{57}
    now I believe that u are a liar
    I give you the arabic text
    God tells all Muslims that the followers of Jesus will be exalted above the disbelievers
    where did u get that Mr Shourosh
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

ايه يا باشا
    هوا انا هستناك طول العمر
    انجز
    عندنا عيال عايزين نربيها
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    http

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam brother, I gave you a text translated in English.

By the way it is an authorised Usuf Ali translation. Look at other translations:

إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَىٰ إِنِّي مُتَوَفِّيكَ وَرَافِعُكَ إِلَيَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِينَ اتَّبَعُوكَ فَوْقَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا إِلَىٰ يَوْمِ الْقِيَامَةِ ۖ ثُمَّ إِلَيَّ مَرْجِعُكُمْ فَأَحْكُمُ بَيْنَكُمْ فِيمَا كُنتُمْ فِيهِ تَخْتَلِفُونَ

Yusuf Ali 55: Behold! Allah said: "O Jesus! I will take thee and raise thee to Myself and clear thee (of the falsehoods) of those who blaspheme; I will make those who follow thee superior to those who reject faith, to the Day of Resurrection: Then shall ye all return unto me, and I will judge between you of the matters wherein ye dispute.

Shakir 55: And when Allah said: O Isa, I am going to terminate the period of your stay (on earth) and cause you to ascend unto Me and purify you of those who disbelieve and make those who follow you above those who disbelieve to the day of resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, so l will decide between you concerning that in which you differed.

Pickthal 55: (And remember) when Allah said: O Jesus! Lo! I am gathering thee and causing thee to ascend unto Me, and am cleansing thee of those who disbelieve and am setting those who follow thee above those who disbelieve until the Day of Resurrection. Then unto Me ye will (all) return, and I shall judge between you as to that wherein ye used to differ.

Mohsin Khan: 55: And (remember) when Allah said: "O 'Îsa (Jesus)! I will take you and raise you to Myself and clear you [of the forged statement that 'Îsa (Jesus) is Allah's son] of those who disbelieve, and I will make those who follow you (Monotheists, who worship none but Allah) superior to those who disbelieve [in the Oneness of Allah, or disbelieve in some of His Messengers, e.g. Muhammad صلى الله عليه وسلم, 'Îsa (Jesus), Musa (Moses), etc., or in His Holy Books, e.g. the Taurat (Torah), the Injeel (Gospel), the Qur'an] till the Day of Resurrection . Then you will return to Me and I will judge between you in the matters in which you used to dispute."

Read better this Sura:

ثُمَّ لَنَحْنُ أَعْلَمُ بِالَّذِينَ هُمْ أَوْلَىٰ بِهَا صِلِيًّا
    وَإِن مِّنكُمْ إِلَّا وَارِدُهَا ۚ كَانَ عَلَىٰ رَبِّكَ حَتْمًا مَّقْضِيًّا

Sura #19 | Makkah
    70:71
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 01-06-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

good
    now we can start
    and I will start with a question
    what does the word (follow thee) refer to ?
    to the Christian
    no
    because the Christian don not follow Jesus
    they follow Matthew ,Thomas, Mark, Luke , John
    the real followers is Us
    the muslims
    and who are (reject faith) ? ha
    it is you
    who make him a God
    PHP Code:
    http

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brother, look the name of the tread: Muslims will be in hell!!! That's why I discuss not who are christians -followers of Jesus but that personally you will be in hell according to what Qur'an says!!!!!

Of course we know who are followers of Jesus- christians. hahahaha

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

u rare playing a devilish game my brother
    and according to your bible
    كثيرون سيقولون لي في ذلك اليوم: يا رب، يا رب أليس باسمك تنبأنا، وباسمك أخرجنا شياطين، وباسمك صنعنا قوات كثيرة
    23 فحينئذ أصرح لهم: إني لم أعرفكم قط اذهبوا عني يا فاعلي الإثم
    متى 22/23
    why he will talk like that ?
    to whome will he speak ?
    to you my brother
    why ?
    because you call him God
    PHP Code:
    http

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Akhi,
    Jesus said it because many Christians are nominal Christians but in fact they are sinners/criminals and Jesus said that all such nominal Christians will be in hell!
    Who can cast out demons? Only Christians.
    Who can preach and prophesize Christianity? Only Christians.

But He said that if Christians sleeps with women or commit other sins then they are sinners and not believers!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

give me the proof from the bible not from your mind
    give me the proof that he is speaking to that kind of people
    he said many
    he did not define
    PHP Code:
    http

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-07-2012
    At
    10:29 PM

One scholar comments on the verse: “The first time I read this verse [3:54] in the Koran, I could hardly believe my eyes. Even today, any Muslims I discuss this verse with is shocked
    I am not a scholar, why I am not shocked from this ayah?
    what kind of scholar you was taking your info from? tom and jerry maybe?
    God tells all Muslims that the followers of Jesus will be exalted above the disbelievers until the Day of Resurrection.
    Then he concluded: “A Muslim may wish to argue that these verses refer to Muhammad and the Muslims as those who truly believe in Christ and dominate till the Resurrection Day. This explanation fails to resolve the issue. The passages do not say that Christ’s followers would only prevail from the time of Muhammad’s advent, but from the time that Christ was taken to God and unto the Day of Resurrection.”
    these words applies to the followers of Ibraham and the followers of Moses and the followers of Jesus and also the followers of Mohammed peace be upon them all, which means all the followers of all the prophets is going to be above the disbelievers.
    all those followers whether they are the followers of Moses or the followers of Jesus or the followers of Mohammed (pbu) them all, are believing in the same one unique God and believing in the same one religion, all the prophets are preaching one religion which is Islam, why did you pass over ayah 3:52?

فَلَمَّا أَحَسَّ عِيسَى مِنْهُمُ الْكُفْرَ قَالَ مَنْ أَنصَارِي إِلَى اللّهِ قَالَ الْحَوَارِيُّونَ نَحْنُ أَنصَارُ اللّهِ آمَنَّا بِاللّهِ وَاشْهَدْ بِأَنَّا مُسْلِمُونَ

But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we have surrendered (unto Him). 3:52

the word "surrendered (unto Him)" is the translation to the arabic word Muslims, now let us re type that ayah without translating the meanings of the arabic word Muslims.

But when Jesus became conscious of their disbelief, he cried: Who will be my helpers in the cause of Allah? The disciples said: We will be Allah's helpers. We believe in Allah, and bear thou witness that we are Muslims. 3:52 .
    the followers of Jesus are Muslims and not christians(CrossTians).

One faithful and dedicated Muslim said, “What is the difference? I am going to hell anyway.” He quoted Allah in Quran 19:70-7. It reads, “Again We do certainly know best those who deserve most to be burned therein (hell). Not one of you but will pass over it (hell): this is, with thy Lord, a Decree which must be accomplished
    this faithful dedicated muslim, is it tom or jerry?
    you have say it, PASS OVER IT, do I need to explain english to you?
    havent you heard that there is a bridge over hell and everyone must walk over it, the believers will pass and the disbelievers will fall down?
    Not one of you but will pass over it (hell)
    "YOU" point back at who?
    it point back at those.......
    those who deserve most to be burned therein (hell)
    "YOU" does not point back at every muslim or every human as how you imagine or want to imagine it.

anyways, are CrossTians and zionists ever will learn to quit misquote from Qur'ran? because it is useless strategy.
    why do you insest to pick verses out of their context?
    you have quote from 19:70 to 19:71 but you do not want to contenue to 19:72 .
    ثُمَّ نُنَجِّي الَّذِينَ اتَّقَوا وَّنَذَرُ الظَّالِمِينَ فِيهَا جِثِيًّا

Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil doers crouching there. 19:72

you funny zionists, you think because it was easy for you to mislead the silly CrossTians then it must be too easy to mislead the Muslims.

you are more than wellcome to distroy your selves on the walls of our great faith.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information