A Person of the BOOK

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

A Person of the BOOK

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: A Person of the BOOK

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I told you all that I am not a man, but I do not care what is in Registration form on Forum web site that' why i put the first things which I see. But during conversation i say who I am. If I would lie I would not dsay that I am a women...by the way I said it OPENLY here ion this Forum too.

So, you can say whatever you want. I do not care!

But let's study the Holy Scripture today to know our God:

Brothers,

Let’s talk today about Elijah (النبي إلياسIlyas in Arabic), an Islamic and Christian prophet mentioned in Qur’an. He is a highly regarded prophet.

Who is the prophet Elijah?
    Elijah, a prophet of God whose name means, “my God is Jehovah”.
    Some miracles performed by the prophet Elijah:

Elijah appears to challenge Ahab, an evil king who ruled the Northern Kingdom of Israel.
    Elijah prophesies a drought to come upon the whole land as consequence of Ahab’s evil choices. (Warned by God, Elijah hides near the brook of Cherith where he is fed by ravens. As the drought and famine in the land deepen, Elijah meets with a widow and through her obedience to Elijah’s request, God provided food enough for Elijah, the woman and her son. Miraculously, her barrel of flour and jar of oil never ran out (1 Kings 17:8-16). If we walk in fellowship with the LORD and obey Him, we will be open to His will and when we are in God’s will, He fulfills all of our needs and His mercy to us never runs short.

We next see Elijah as the central character in a face off with the prophets of the false god Baal on Mount Carmel (1 Kings 18:17-40).
    The prophets of Baal (the false god) called upon their god all day long to rain fire from heaven to no avail. Then Elijah built an altar of stones, dug a ditch around it, put the sacrifice on the top of wood and called for water to be poured over his sacrifice three times. Elijah called upon God and God sent fire down from heaven, burned the sacrifice, the wood, and the stones and licked up the water in the ditch.
    God of Israel proved He was more powerful than false gods. It was then that Elijah and the people killed all of the false prophets of Baal. We have access to the same power as God’s Word works through us and demonstrates the power of His Spirit in our lives. Elijah is an illustration that it is not the vessel but God in the vessel that demonstrates power.

I Kings 18:36-39
    And it came to pass, at the time of the offering of the evening sacrifice,
    that Elijah the prophet came near and said, "LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, let it be known this day that You are God in Israel
    and I am Your servant, and that I have done all these things at Your word.
    Hear me, O LORD, hear me, that this people may know that You are the LORD God,
    and that You have turned their hearts back to You again."
    Then the fire of the LORD fell and consumed the burnt sacrifice,
    and the wood and the stones and the dust, and it licked up the water that was in the trench. Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said,
    "The LORD, He is God! The LORD, He is God!"

After the great victory over the false prophets and in spite of victory and provisions that the LORD makes for Elijah, he enters a period of wavering faith and depression (1 Kings 19:1-18). Hearing that Ahab’s wife Jezebel (Ahab was an evil king who ruled the Northern Kingdom of Israel), has made a vow to kill him, Elijah feels sorry for himself, hides in a cave, and even comes to believe that he alone was left of the prophets of God. He got his eyes off of God and onto the details. It is then that the LORD instructs Elijah to stand on the mountain as the LORD passed by. There was a great wind, an earthquake, and then fire, but God was not in any of those. Then came a still small voice in which Elijah heard God and understood Him. When Elijah stopped focusing on the fear of what men could do and his feelings of being alone, God’s voice was heard. Elijah hid his face because he knew the Lord was in the gentle whisper. If we are wise, we also will listen for the gentle whispers in our lives, because that is when we are most likely to experience God.

The prophet Elijah was waiting for God:

"Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart
    and shattered the rocks before the LORD,
    but the LORD was not in the wind.
    After the wind there was an earthquake,
    but the LORD was not in the earthquake.
    After the earthquake came a fire,
    but the LORD was not in the fire.
    And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
    When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face
    and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave."
    (1 Kings 19:11-13)

Then Elijah has never died and he went on to be taken up to heaven in a whirlwind (2 Kings 2:1-11).

"As they were walking along and talking together,
    suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them,
    and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind."
    Read the context below.

But it is not everything what happened with Elijah.
    He also resurrected a child:

And he stretched himself upon the child three times,
    and cried unto the Lord, and said,
    O Lord my God, I pray you, let this child's soul come into him again.
    And the Lord heard the voice of Elijah;
    and the soul of the child came into him again, and he revived.
    And Elijah took the child, and brought him down out of the chamber into the house, and delivered him unto his mother: and Elijah said, See, you son lives. 1 Kings 17:21

So, Elijah defended the worship of God over that of the false god Baal, he raised the dead, brought fire down from the sky, and ascended into heaven in a whirlwind (either accompanied by a chariot and horses of flame or riding in it).

In the Book of Malachi, Elijah's return to earth was also prophesied "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord". It will be the day of Jesus' Coming to the earth.

God said:
    "Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet
    before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes.
    And he will turn the hearts of fathers to their children
    and the hearts of children to their fathers,
    lest I come and smite the land with a curse."
    Malachi 4:5-6

And really Elijah appears with Moses during the Transfiguration of Jesus where you can see who is Ibn Allah and how He looks like. Do you remember we discussed it with you? Let me remind you that:

Mark 9:1-13
    Jesus Transfigured on the Mount

And He (Jesus) said to them (disciples),
    “Assuredly, I say to you that there are some standing here who will not taste death till they see the kingdom of God present with power.”
    Now after six days Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up on a high mountain apart by themselves; and He was transfigured before them.
    His clothes became shining, exceedingly white, like snow,
    such as no launderer on earth can whiten them.
    And Elijah appeared to them with Moses, and they were talking with Jesus.
    Then Peter answered and said to Jesus, “Rabbi, it is good for us to be here;
    and let us make three tabernacles: one for You, one for Moses, and one for Elijah”—
    because he did not know what to say, for they were greatly afraid.
    And a cloud came and overshadowed them; and a voice came out of the cloud, saying,
    “This is My beloved Son. Hear Him!”
    Suddenly, when they had looked around, they saw no one anymore, but only Jesus with themselves.
    Now as they came down from the mountain,
    He commanded them that they should tell no one the things they had seen, till the Son of Man had risen from the dead. So they kept this word to themselves, questioning what the rising from the dead meant.
    And they asked Him, saying, “Why do the scribes say that Elijah must come first?”
    Then He answered and told them,
    “Indeed, Elijah is coming first and restores all things.
    And how is it written concerning the Son of Man, that He must suffer many things
    and be treated with contempt?
    But I say to you that Elijah has also come, and they did to him whatever they wished,
    as it is written of him.”

I have a question: why do you think Jesus said that the prophet Elijah already came and that John the Baptist was Elijah but was not recognized as such:

God Jesus said:

“Assuredly, I say to you, among those born of women there has not risen one greater than John the Baptist; but he who is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffers violence, and the violent take it by force.

For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.

And if you are willing to receive it, he is Elijah who is to come.
    He who has ears to hear, let him hear!
    Matthew 11:11-14

What does it mean brothers? Jesus said that John the Baptist is Elijah who is to come!!!?
    Is it one of the Indian religions that people could be reincarnated in human bodies after death?
    How one person could be another?
    To get an answer to this question we need to KNOW the Holy Scripture.

John the Baptist preached a message of repentance. He called people to REPENT of their evil deeds and TURN their hearts to God. And as a symbol of this repentance he baptized people in water showing them that they need to be CLEANSED of their sins. By rising up from water they were reconciled with God because of their repentance.
    John the Baptist predicted the Day of Judgment using imagery similar to that of the prophet Malachi. He also preached that the Messiah- Jesus- was coming. All of this was done in a style that immediately recalled the image of Elijah to his audience. John the Baptist wore a coat of animal hair secured with a leather belt. He also frequently preached in wilderness areas: near the Jordan river.

In the Gospel of John, John the Baptist was asked by a delegation of priests if he was Elijah. To which, he replied "I am not” (John 1:21).
    However in Matthew 11:14 and Matthew 17:10-13 we clearly see that John was Elijah but was not recognized as such. Before birth of John the Baptis, an angel appears to Zechariah, John’s the Baptist father, and tells him that John the Baptist “will turn many of the sons of Israel to the Lord their God,” and that he will go forth “in the spirit and power of Elijah (Luke 1:16-17).”

What does it mean?
    It means that the Spirit of the Lord was upon the prophet Elijah and the John the Baptist:
    And it came to pass,
    when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind,
    that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal.
    Then Elijah said to him,
    “Stay here, please, for the LORD has sent me on to the Jordan.”
    But he said, “As the LORD lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!”
    So the two of them went on.
    And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood facing them at a distance,
    while the two of them stood by the Jordan.
    Now Elijah took his mantle, rolled it up, and struck the water;
    and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.
    And so it was, when they had crossed over,
    that Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?”
    Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.”
    So he said,
    “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you,
    it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.”
    Then it happened, as they continued on and talked,
    that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
    And Elisha saw it, and he cried out,
    “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!”
    So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the LORD God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.

Brothers, Elisha became also the prophet of God and he resurrected people!
    Nut why? How could he do it too?
    Jesus did it too!
    Jesus did it by His own divine power because He is God but Elijah and Elisha
    by the power of God. Even water of the Jordan river was divided the same way as Moses did it when Israelites passed over their slavery in Egypt led by the Spirit of God.
    God id the same today. He is God of our father Ibrahim/Abraham, Moses and Elijah.
    But the great and terrible DAY of the Lord’s coming back to earth will come yet.
    Elijah met Him-Ibn Allah- with Moses.
    But there should be another return of Elijah when he according to the prophecy of the prophet Malachi will RETURN "before the coming of the great and terrible day of the Lord".

But according to this prophecy of the prophet Malachi, Elijah could also RETURN right before the Second Coming of Ibn Allah and he could be one of these two witnesses:

And I will give power to my two witnesses,
    and they will prophesy one thousand two hundred and sixty days, clothed in sackcloth.”
    These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth.
    And if anyone wants to harm them, fire proceeds from their mouth and devours their enemies. And if anyone wants to harm them,
    he must be killed in this manner. These have power to shut heaven, so that no rain falls in the days of their prophecy; and they have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to strike the earth with all plagues, as often as they desire.
    When they finish their testimony,
    the beast (satan) that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them,
    overcome them, and kill them.
    And their dead bodies will lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
    Then those from the peoples, tribes, tongues, and nations will see their dead bodies
    three-and-a-half days,
    and not allow their dead bodies to be put into graves.
    And those who dwell on the earth will rejoice over them, make merry, and send gifts to one another, because these two prophets tormented those who dwell on the earth.
    Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them,
    and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them.
    And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them,
    “Come up here.”
    And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them.
    In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell.
    In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed,
    and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven.

Revelation 11:7-14

So, brothers, this prophecy was not fulfilled yet and soon we will see it right before the Second Coming of God. Who could be another person – a witness- who should be killed with this man who probably will be Elijah? Another prophet Enoch (or Moses). Enoch also did not die!!! He could be him.

Brothers, the Son of God of Israel is coming back. Get right with Him. Believe in Him. Repent and confess all your sins to God in a prayer. Surely, God will immediately forgive you and write your names in the Book of Life because His Son died for you and took your sin to make you FREE of your sins during the Coming Judgment Day upon His RETURN to Jerusalem.

God said to our father Ibrahim/Abraham, in Genesis 17:8: “The whole land of Canaan I will be give as an everlasting possession to you and your descendants after you.”

Thus, Jews/Israelites entered the Holy Land with God carrying the Ark of the Covenant (the holy place where was the presence of God) and God gave this Land to them.
    The same God is giving you as an everlasting possession the HOLY LAND- the Kingdom of Heaven- prepared for you since the creation of the world.
    Just come to Him in your prayer/conversation and TAKE it through your FAITH.
    Through FAITH in Him and His Son- Ibn Allah.
    ﺍﻟﻤﻠﻮﻙ ﺍﻟﺜﺎﻧﻲ 2

1 وَعِنْدَمَا أَزْمَعَ الرَّبُّ أَنْ يَنْقُلَ إِيلِيَّا فِي الْعَاصِفَةِ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ، ذَهَبَ إِيلِيَّا وَأَلِيشَعُ مِنَ الْجِلْجَالِ.

2 فَقَالَ إِيلِيَّا لأَلِيشَعَ: «امْكُثْ هُنَا لأَنَّ الرَّبَّ قَدْ أَوْفَدَنِي إِلَى بَيْتِ إِيلَ». فَأَجَابَ أَلِيشَعُ: «حَيٌّ هُوَ الرَّبُّ، وَحَيَّةٌ هِيَ نَفْسُكَ إِنِّي لاَ أَتْرُكُكَ». فَانْطَلَقَا مَعاً إِلَى بَيْتِ إِيلَ.

3 فَخَرَجَ بَنُو الأَنْبِيَاءِ الْمُقِيمُونَ فِي بَيْتِ إِيلَ لِلِقَاءِ أَلِيشَعَ وَقَالُوا لَهُ: «هَلْ تَعْلَمُ أَنَّ الرَّبَّ سَيَأْخُذُ الْيَوْمَ مِنْكَ سَيِّدَكَ إِيلِيَّا؟» فَأَجَابَ: «نَعَمْ، إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ، فَاصْمُتُوا».

4 ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ إِيلِيَّا: «يَاأَلِيشَعُ، امْكُثْ هُنَا لأَنَّ الرَّبَّ قَدْ أَوْفَدَنِي إِلَى أَرِيحَا». فَأَجَابَهُ: «حَيٌّ هُوَ الرَّبُّ وَحَيَّةٌ هِيَ نَفْسُكَ إِنِّي لاَ أَتْرُكُكَ». فَتَوَجَّهَا نَحْوَ أَرِيحَا.

5 وَعِنْدَمَا بَلَغَاهَا تَقَدَّمَ بَنُو الأَنْبِيَاءِ الْمُقِيمُونَ فِي أَرِيحَا مِنْ أَلِيشَعَ قَائِلِينَ: «أَتَعْلَمُ أَنَّ الرَّبَّ سَيَأْخُذُ الْيَوْمَ مِنْكَ سَيِّدَكَ إِيلِيَّا؟» فَقَالَ: «نَعَمْ، إِنِّي أَعْلَمُ فَاصْمُتُوا».

6 ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ إِيلِيَّا: «امْكُثْ هُنَا لأَنَّ الرَّبَّ قَدْ أَوْفَدَنِي إِلَى الأُرْدُنِّ». فَأَجَابَ: «حَيٌّ هُوَ الرَّبُّ وَحَيَّةٌ هِيَ نَفْسُكَ إِنِّي لاَ أَتْرُكُكَ». فَانْطَلَقَا مَعاً.

7 وَرَافَقَهُمَا خَمْسُونَ رَجُلاً مِنْ بَنِي الأَنْبِيَاءِ إِلَى حَيْثُ كَانَا يَقِفَانِ إِلَى جُوَارِ الأُرْدُنِّ. وَتَوَقَّفُوا تُجَاهَهُمَا مِنْ بَعِيدٍ.

8 فَتَنَاوَلَ إِيلِيَّا رِدَاءَهُ وَطَوَاهُ، ثُمَّ ضَرَبَ بِهِ الْمَاءَ، فَانْفَلَقَ النَّهْرُ إِلَى شَطْرَيْنِ، فَاجْتَازَا فَوْقَ الْيَابِسَةِ.

9 وَلَمَّا عَبَرَا قَالَ إِيلِيَّا لأَلِيشَعَ: «اطْلُبْ مَاذَا أَصْنَعُ لَكَ قَبْلَ أَنْ أُوخَذَ مِنْكَ؟» فَأَجَابَ أَلِيشَعُ: «لِيَحِلَّ عَلَيَّ ضِعْفُ مَا لَدَيْكَ مِنْ قُوَّةٍ رُوحِيَّةٍ».

10 فَقَالَ إِيلِيَّا: «لَقَدْ طَلَبْتَ أَمْراً صَعْباً، وَلَكِنْ إِنْ رَأَيْتَنِي وَأَنَا أُوخَذُ مِنْكَ تَنَلْ سُؤْلَكَ، وَإِلاَّ فَلَنْ تَحْصُلَ عَلَى مَا طَلَبْتَ».

11 وَفِيمَا هُمَا يَسِيرَانِ وَيَتَجَاذَبَانِ أَطْرَافَ الْحَدِيثِ، فَصَلَتْ بَيْنَهُمَا مَرْكَبَةٌ مِنْ نَارٍ تَجُرُّهَا خُيُولٌ نَارِيَّةٌ، نَقَلَتْ إِيلِيَّا فِي الْعَاصِفَةِ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ.

12 وَرَأَى أَلِيشَعُ مَا جَرَى فَأَخَذَ يَهْتِفُ: «يَاأَبِي، يَاأَبِي، يَامَرْكَبَاتِ إِسْرَائِيلَ وَفُرْسَانَهَا». وَغَابَ إِيلِيَّا عَنْ عَيْنَيْهِ، فَأَمْسَكَ ثِيَابَهُ وَمَزَّقَهَا قِطْعَتَيْنِ،

13 ثُمَّ رَفَعَ رِدَاءَ إِيلِيَّا الَّذِي سَقَطَ مِنْهُ وَتَوَجَّهَ نَحْوَ ضَفَّةِ نَهْرِ الأُرْدُنِّ،

14 وَضَرَبَ بِهِ الْمَاءَ هَاتِفاً: «أَيْنَ هُوَ الرَّبُّ إِلَهُ إِيلِيَّا؟» ثُمَّ ضَرَبَ الْمَاءَ ثَانِيَةً، فَانْفَلَقَ النَّهْرُ إِلَى شَطْرَيْنِ مُتَقَابِلَيْنِ، فَاجْتَازَ أَلِيشَعُ نَحْوَ الضَّفَّةِ الأُخْرَى.

15 وَلَمَّا شَاهَدَهُ بَنُو الأَنْبِيَاءِ الْمُقِيمُونَ فِي أَرِيحَا قَادِماً نَحْوَهُمْ قَالُوا: «إِنَّ رُوحَ إِيلِيَّا قَدِ اسْتَقَرَّتْ عَلَى أَلِيشَعَ». فَأَقْبَلُوا لِلِقَائِهِ وَانْحَنَوْا أَمَامَهُ.

16 وَقَالُوا لَهُ: «إِنَّ بَيْنَ عَبِيدِكَ خَمْسِينَ رَجُلاً مِنْ ذَوِي الْبَأْسِ، فَدَعْهُمْ يَذْهَبُونَ لِلْبَحْثِ عَنْ سَيِّدِكَ. لَعَلَّ رُوحَ الرَّبِّ حَمَلَهُ وَطَرَحَهُ عَلَى أَحَدِ الْجِبَالِ أَوْ فِي أَحَدِ الأَوْدِيَةِ». فَأَجَابَ: «لاَ تُرْسِلُوا أَحَداً».

17 فَأَلَحُّوا عَلَيْهِ حَتَّى اعْتَرَاهُ الْخَجَلُ فَأَذْعَنَ لَهُمْ، فَأَوْفَدُوا خَمْسِينَ رَجُلاً ظَلُّوا يَبْحَثُونَ عَنْهُ ثَلاَثَةَ أَيَّامٍ عَلَى غَيْرِ طَائِلٍ.

18 وَعِنْدَمَا رَجَعُوا إِلَيْهِ فِي أَرِيحَا قَالَ لَهُمْ: «أَمَا قُلْتُ لَكُمْ لاَ تَبْحَثُوا عَنْهُ؟»

19 وَقَالَ رِجَالُ مَدِينَةِ أَرِيحَا لأَلِيشَعَ: «هُوَذَا الْمَدِينَةُ كَمَا تَرَى ذَاتُ مَوْقِعٍ جَيِّدٍ، أَمَّا الْمِيَاهُ فَرَدِيئَةٌ وَالأَرْضُ مُجْدِبَةٌ».

20 فَقَالَ: «أَحْضِرُوا لِي صَحْناً، وَضَعُوا فِيهِ مِلْحاً». فَأَتَوْا إِلَيْهِ بِمَا طَلَبَ.

21 فَاتَّجَهَ نَحْوَ نَبْعِ الْمَاءِ وَطَرَحَ فِيهِ الْمِلْحَ، وَقَالَ: «هَذَا مَا تَكَلَّمَ بِهِ الرَّبُّ: لَقَدْ أَبْرَأْتُ هَذِهِ الْمِيَاهَ فَلَنْ تُسَبِّبَ الْمَوْتَ أَوِ الْجَدْبَ بَعْدَ الآنَ».

22 فَبَرِئَتِ الْمِيَاهُ إِلَى هَذَا الْيَوْمِ، كَمَا أَنْبَأَ أَلِيشَعُ.

23 ثُمَّ ارْتَحَلَ مِنْ هُنَاكَ إِلَى بَيْتِ إِيلَ، وَفِيمَا هُوَ سَائِرٌ فِي طَرِيقِهِ خَرَجَ بَعْضُ الْفِتْيَانِ الصِّغَارِ مِنَ الْمَدِينَةِ وَشَرَعُوا يَسْخَرُونَ مِنْهُ قَائِلِينَ: «اصْعَدْ (فِي الْعَاصِفَةِ) يَاأَقْرَعُ!»

24 فَالْتَفَتَ وَرَاءَهُ وَتَفَرَّسَ فِيهِمْ، ثُمَّ دَعَا عَلَيْهِمْ بِاسْمِ الرَّبِّ. فَخَرَجَتْ دُبَّتَانِ مِنَ الْغَابَةِ وَالْتَهَمَتَا مِنْهُمُ اثْنَيْنِ وَأَرْبَعِينَ فَتىً.

25 وَانْطَلَقَ مِنْ هُنَاكَ إِلَى جَبَلِ الْكَرْمَلِ وَمِنْهُ رَجَعَ إِلَى السَّامِرَةِ.

2 Kings 2
    Elijah Ascends to Heaven
    1 And it came to pass, when the LORD was about to take up Elijah into heaven by a whirlwind, that Elijah went with Elisha from Gilgal. 2 Then Elijah said to Elisha, “Stay here, please, for the LORD has sent me on to Bethel.”
    But Elisha said, “As the LORD lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!” So they went down to Bethel.
    3 Now the sons of the prophets who were at Bethel came out to Elisha, and said to him, “Do you know that the LORD will take away your master from over you today?”
    And he said, “Yes, I know; keep silent!”
    4 Then Elijah said to him, “Elisha, stay here, please, for the LORD has sent me on to Jericho.”
    But he said, “As the LORD lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!” So they came to Jericho.
    5 Now the sons of the prophets who were at Jericho came to Elisha and said to him, “Do you know that the LORD will take away your master from over you today?”
    So he answered, “Yes, I know; keep silent!”
    6 Then Elijah said to him, “Stay here, please, for the LORD has sent me on to the Jordan.”
    But he said, “As the LORD lives, and as your soul lives, I will not leave you!” So the two of them went on. 7 And fifty men of the sons of the prophets went and stood facing them at a distance, while the two of them stood by the Jordan. 8 Now Elijah took his mantle, rolled it up, and struck the water; and it was divided this way and that, so that the two of them crossed over on dry ground.
    9 And so it was, when they had crossed over, that Elijah said to Elisha, “Ask! What may I do for you, before I am taken away from you?”
    Elisha said, “Please let a double portion of your spirit be upon me.”
    10 So he said, “You have asked a hard thing. Nevertheless, if you see me when I am taken from you, it shall be so for you; but if not, it shall not be so.” 11 Then it happened, as they continued on and talked, that suddenly a chariot of fire appeared with horses of fire, and separated the two of them; and Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven.
    12 And Elisha saw it, and he cried out, “My father, my father, the chariot of Israel and its horsemen!” So he saw him no more. And he took hold of his own clothes and tore them into two pieces. 13 He also took up the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and went back and stood by the bank of the Jordan. 14 Then he took the mantle of Elijah that had fallen from him, and struck the water, and said, “Where is the LORD God of Elijah?” And when he also had struck the water, it was divided this way and that; and Elisha crossed over.
    15 Now when the sons of the prophets who were from Jericho saw him, they said, “The spirit of Elijah rests on Elisha.” And they came to meet him, and bowed to the ground before him. 16 Then they said to him, “Look now, there are fifty strong men with your servants. Please let them go and search for your master, lest perhaps the Spirit of the LORD has taken him up and cast him upon some mountain or into some valley.”
    And he said, “You shall not send anyone.”
    17 But when they urged him till he was ashamed, he said, “Send them!” Therefore they sent fifty men, and they searched for three days but did not find him. 18 And when they came back to him, for he had stayed in Jericho, he said to them, “Did I not say to you, ‘Do not go’?”
    Elisha Performs Miracles

19 Then the men of the city said to Elisha, “Please notice, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord sees; but the water is bad, and the ground barren.”
    20 And he said, “Bring me a new bowl, and put salt in it.” So they brought it to him. 21 Then he went out to the source of the water, and cast in the salt there, and said, “Thus says the LORD: ‘I have healed this water; from it there shall be no more death or barrenness.’” 22 So the water remains healed to this day, according to the word of Elisha which he spoke.
    23 Then he went up from there to Bethel; and as he was going up the road, some youths came from the city and mocked him, and said to him, “Go up, you baldhead! Go up, you baldhead!”
    24 So he turned around and looked at them, and pronounced a curse on them in the name of the LORD. And two female bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the youths.
    25 Then he went from there to Mount Carmel, and from there he returned to Samaria.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    11:19 AM

But let's study the Holy Scripture today to know our God
    :
    lets see what your bible say about God
    Let’s talk today about Elijah
    is the lesson about God or Elijah
    الدرس عن الرب أو عن الياس يا فقير الحجه ؟.
    وَعِنْدَمَا أَزْمَعَ الرَّبُّ أَنْ يَنْقُلَ إِيلِيَّا فِي الْعَاصِفَةِ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ، ذَهَبَ إِيلِيَّا وَأَلِيشَعُ مِنَ الْجِلْجَالِ
    who is that God
    the father or Jesus ?
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Mark of the Beast

Brothers,
    We all know that soon we will see an unprecedented war in Israel when Muslims states and Iran will come to attack Jerusalem.
    And we all are coming closer to this point. Every day of our lives we are drawing closer to the Day called by God as the Judgment Day. During this Day He is going to put His feet on Jerusalem when Muslims will attack Israel.
    Moreover, God will JUDGE not only these Muslims who will come to attack Israel but He is going to judge the dead people too.
    How is it possible?
    We will consider it today.
    We will consider today God’s prophecies because they speak about our FUTURE. God is omniscient and He knows the end from the beginning. He decided to share with us His Knowledge of our Future to make an impact on our lives and save our souls form the Coming Wrath of God against our crimes/sins/iniquities and murders.
    What happens on our Holy Land?
    Our Muslim brothers hate their Jewish brothers.
    Muslims explode their bodies and bodies of Jews by trying to get the Promised Land. Note: this Land was given by God to Israelites when He led them out of their slavery in Egypt!!! Was it the desire of Jews to get to the Canaan Land called later as Palestine/Israel? No.
    But it was desire of God Himself to give them this Land and later to descend during this war by revealing us one more time His LOVE to the people once chosen by Him from the pagan nations. You Hamas fighters are trying to GET what God has given to your brothers. But remember that God said to our father Ibrahim that the Holy Land will be given for eternal possession to the descendants of Ibrahim!!!
    Who are these descendants?
    History reordered on the pages of Qur’an and Taurat/Torah clearly said that they are JEWS!
    Jews entered this Land according to the ORDER/COMMAND of God!
    Who did teach you that, Hamas fighters, in any madrassah?
    No one. By reading Qur’an, you fail to see what is written there.
    We are here to open it and read together.
    Because NO ONE is teaching you, brothers, how to live with God! No one is teaching you brothers how to LIVE with God who said so many times that He is God of Israel! He said that He is God of Israelites! He is God who gave His 10 HOLY Commands/Commandments to Moses. These commands were written in Hebrew language! In the language of Israel! Because God is God of Israel and those who do not follow Him will face the day when the wrath of God like flame will devour them.
    Who is this God who has feet to put them in Jerusalem as God said?
    He is Ibn Allah and He is EQUAL in power to His Father.

What happens today in our Holy Land?
    Hamas and the other organizations are rehabilitating and upgrading their military capabilities. But Hamas should use money of its donors to reconstruct lives of Palestinians! Hamas gives the priority to improving their rocket and mortar shell capabilities over rehabilitating the civilian infrastructure of Palestine, which demands greater resources!!! People need food and not rocket arsenal! Who is giving them food? Hamas need missiles to be able to strike Israeli civilians while using Palestinian civilians as human shields!!! You Palestinians cry seeing flesh and blood of your brothers, but just think that HAMAS is exploding them! Hamas is financing your war and blood shed! Islam is pushing your bodies to be the targets of Israeli missiles. And you proud to be there facing death! But you should be proud to LIVE and LET other people to LIVE! In the two years since Operation Cast Lead, Hamas (with aid from Iran) has doubled and upgraded its rocket arsenal. It now has thousands of rockets of various ranges, both standard and homemade, including Fajr 5 rockets which can reach the center of Israel. But when you upgrade your rocket capabilities remember these words of God:

Zechariah 14

14_1 2

14_2 2

Behold, the day of the LORD is coming,
    And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
    For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem;
    The city shall be taken,
    The houses rifled,
    And the women ravished.
    Then the LORD will go forth
    And fight against those nations,
    As He fights in the day of battle.
    And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
    Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
    And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
    Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,

And it shall come to pass
    that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.
    Zechariah 14

So, brothers, Fajr 5 rockets will not help you to get a victory over God Himself who will put His feet on His Land created by Him. What is His Name? What is the name of this God?
    He is Ibn Allah.
    He is the Son of the Most High God.
    He is equal to His Father.

But before this war all people will suffer from the tribulation period when God will express His wrath against evil deeds and disbelief of people on this earth expressed in calamities, earth quakes and war and diseases. He desires to get your heart back to Him and to see you living in a renewed life. But if you will refuse to conform your life to His High standards of holy and righteous life then His wrath will devour you the same way like the flame fire during the coming war in Jerusalem.

Immediately after the tribulation of those days … They will see the Son of Man (Ibn Allah) coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory. And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds [earth], from one end of the heavens [heaven] to the other (Matthew 24:29-31).

Brothers, do your remember that the Rapture of the Church by God will happen right before the Second Coming of God Jesus to Jerusalem? But some Christians hope that they will not face sufferings and God will take them to God’s Kingdom before the tribulation period.
    But brothers, the Holy Scripture says that even Christians will also see the wrath of God on earth but His wrath will not devour them. Please listen to my conversation with a missionary who serves in Israel:

Re: WILL THE COURAGEOUS TRIBULATION SAINTS (CHRISTIANS) SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD??

Prophet, Let me explain what I mean by saying: ‘Why should Christians suffer during the Tribulation.’

If Christians could not buy food because of the mark of the Beast, they should be killed…is it not suffering? Economic turmoil…is it not suffering?

You said that believers during the Great Tribulation will be exempt from the wrath of God

Please explain.
    Bahira

Originally posted by Prophet:

There will be no pre-trib fairy tale rapture of the Church saints before the Tribulation.

Revelation 13:9,10: He who has an ear, let him hear. If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints."

Revelation 12:17: They overcame him {Satan} by the blood of the Lamb (Ibn Allah) and by the word of their testimony; they did not love their lives so much as to shrink from death.

Bahira is worried about the persecution by 666 and the discomfort of the Tribulation saints.

Even though God's courageous Tribulation saints will not be able to buy food and pay rent, God will miraculously take care of them just as he miraculously fed and took care of Israel for 40 years in the Wilderness and the Great Tribulation lasts only 3 1/2 years. We are not to look forward to earthly luxuries but we should always look forward to our eternal home with Jesus where we will walk with Him on streets of God in the Heavenly New Jerusalem with its New heaven and New Earth.

God has promised that he will take care of our basic needs on earth in Matthew 6:31-33:
    Jesus says, "So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or what shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?' For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them. But seek FIRST His Kingdom and His Righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.!!"

Peter 1:6-8: “In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. These have come so that your faith may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is *REVEALED.”

I Peter 2:20b,21: “But if you suffer for doing good and endure it, this is commendable before God. To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow IN HIS STEPS.”
    I Peter 4:12,13: “Dear friends, do not be surprised at the painful trial you are suffering, as though something strange were happening to you. But REJOICE that you participate in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed when His glory is *REVEALED!”

Rev 2:10: Jesus says, “Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the Crown of Life.”{Read Revelation 13:9,10; 14:13; 21:1-5!!}

The Bible is clear that the Rapture will take place at the Last Trumpet. Many are saying that the Last Trumpet and the Rapture will take place before the Tribulation. But, when does the Bible say the Last Trumpet will sound.

Listen, I tell you a mystery: We will not all sleep, but we will all be changed-- in a *****, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, the dead will be raised imperishable, and we will be changed. For the perishable must clothe itself with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality. When the perishable has been clothed with the imperishable, and the mortal with immortality, then the saying that is written will come true: "Death has been swallowed up in victory" (1 Corinthians 15:51-54)

Brothers, the satan will mark his followers. It is called in the Holy scripture as the Mark of the Beast (Beast=the anti-christ) is a combination of letters and symbols/ chip that could be physically and permanently placed on your forehead or right hand. Most people will consider it an honor to receive the mark. It will be like a key for them that will open doors of acceptance, prosperity and peace. But the Mark of the Beast will be placed on people who worship the Beast/the anti-christ and choose to receive his mark. There will be severe penalties for refusing the Mark and great rewards for getting it executed by the anti-christ. Those, who will refuse to accept the Mark, will be killed! The mark of the Beast will be enforced. The people who believe in the beast and worship him will be glad to get his mark. When two people get married the wife will often take the last name of the husband as her own. The husband and wife will both wear a wedding ring as a symbol of their marriage. Likewise, people will take the name of the Beast and will wear his mark as a symbol of their allegiance to him. But he purpose of satan and the Beast/the anti-christ is to win the worship and allegiance of every person on earth.
    Getting the Mark of the Beast will have eternal consequences the lake of fire!!!

What will happen to you if you get the Mark of the Beast? What if you refuse the Mark of the Beast?
    Revelation 13 contains a Bible prophecy that will be fulfilled very soon. It will affect you and every other person on earth. If you worship the Beast/the anti-christ and receive the Mark of the Beast you will receive the complete wrath of God. The book of Revelation in the Bible gives us this strong warning:
    “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God's fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

If you get the mark of the beast God’s complete wrath will be poured out on you. God flat out says that in addition to suffering His wrath that will be poured out during these last days – that they will also end up in the Lake of Fire and Brimstone where the anti-christ, the False Prophet and satan will eventually end up.
    “He(the ani-christ) causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.” Revelation 13:16-17

The False Prophet will set up a system on how he and the anti-christ will try to get everyone to receive the Mark of the Beast on either their foreheads or their right hands. No one will be able to buy or sell anything without this mark. The verse also says that anyone who will not worship the Beast/the anti-christ will be killed.

Let’s read about it:

“He (the false prophet) was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

And he causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.” (Revelation 13:15-18)

God Himself says in the Book of Revelation that none of His people/believers are to receive this Mark of the Beast!!!

My question: Do you think that millions of Christians (I do not know how many Christians dwell on the earth) in all countries of the earth will be martyred for their faith? God said that people will be killed!!! You can be one of these martyrs. But GREAT will be your REWARD: the Kingdom of God and his LOVE!

Brothers, what is the result of any war, hatred and murders? Disbelief in God/sin. God loves people and who are you to destroy what God decided to plant on earth- His people created by Him!!!

One man said: “I think it is testosterone, in other words, it is just part of being male. But, I do agree with a lot of what you say, that for men, when they are having mental or emotional problems, that it will manifest itself as anger at least half the time.”

Proverbs 22:24-25, 24 Make no friendship with an angry man, And with a furious man do not go, Lest you learn his ways And set a snare for your soul.

The fruit of the (God’s) Spirit is peace, not anger (Galatians 5:22 -23).

Why? Because nature of God is LOVE and PEACE. Those who do NOT love people, do NOT know God!!!!! Because God is LOVE. His nature is LOVE!!! The Holy Scripture says it.
    Thus, if you do not love your brother, you commit a sin of anger and God is going to deal with you and your sin during the Judgment Day. No matter who are you a Christian, a Jew or a Hamas fighter! God is ONE who created you!

There is a sin of anger and there is a righteous indignation against sin!
    There is a difference between a sin and holiness. Hatred for people and love for people.
    Nature of God-LOVE- and living in sin and hatred toward people. Because if you do not love people, you do NOT know God who is LOVE!!!! If you kill your brothers, then you do NOT know God who is LOVE! If you do not know God who is LOVE, HOW are you going to get to the Kingdom of Heaven. Look at the result/outcome of your religion and you will see:
    PEACE established by God on the Holy Land when God Himself PROTECTS His people created and chosen by Him. Or you can yourself protect your Palestinian people by killing your brothers in whom is YOUR BLOOD!!! Then even such your life will be measured according to ONE HOLY LAW of God who said to Israelites and Moses in His 10 Holy Commands: YOU SHALL NOT KILL.

What is the purpose of our lives? We are called by God to penetrate the world of sinners and those who hate us to TRANSFORM their world. That’s why we say to Hams that we love them with one purpose to LEAD them back to God! If we live with God then we act and walk with God in one direction...aligned with His truth. And His TRUTH is salvation of anyone who puts His TRUST in God of the prophet Moses and His Son- Ibn Allah!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

when Muslims states and Iran will come to attack Jerusalem
    where did you get that from ?
    Our Muslim brothers hate their Jewish brothers.
    proof that they are our brothers
    and who are you ?
    our sisters ?
    Note: this Land was given by God to Israelites
    where is the contract?
    Muslims explode their bodies and bodies
    أنا ممكن أشتمك شويه شتايم مقدسه
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    http

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Contract mentioned by you wasCLEARLY described in a FEW SURAS of Qur'an!!!!
    And it the Taurat!!!

God said that He gave to Jews the Promissed Land for ETERNAL possesion!!!

Study your Islam!!!

Look what will happen soon in Jerusalem:

ﺯﻛﺮﻳﺎ 14

1 انْظُرُوا هَا هُوَ يَوْمٌ مُقْبِلٌ لِلرَّبِّ، يُقْسَمُ فِيهِ مَا سُلِبَ مِنْكُمْ فِي وَسَطِكُمْ.

2 لأَنِّي أَجْمَعُ جَمِيعَ الأُمَمِ عَلَى أُورُشَلِيمَ لِتُحَارِبَهَا، فَتُؤْخَذُ الْمَدِينَةُ وَتُنْهَبُ الْبُيُوتُ وَتُغْتَصَبُ النِّسَاءُ وَيُسْبَى نِصْفُ أَهْلِهَا إِلَى الْمَنْفَى. إِنَّمَا لاَ يَنْقَرِضُ بَقِيَّةُ الشَّعْبِ مِنَ الْمَدِينَةِ.

3 وَلاَ يَلْبَثُ أَنْ يَهُبَّ الرَّبُّ لِيُحَارِبَ تِلْكَ الأُمَمَ، كَمَا كَانَ يُحَارِبُ فِي يَوْمِ الْقِتَالِ.

4 وَتَقِفُ قَدَمَاهُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ عَلَى جَبَلِ الزَّيْتُونِ الْمُمْتَدِّ أَمَامَ أُورُشَلِيمَ بِاتِّجَاهِ الشَّرْقِ، فَيَنْشَقُّ جَبَلُ الزَّيْتُونِ إِلَى شَطْرَيْنِ مِنَ الشَّرْقِ إِلَى الْغَرْبِ عَنْ وَادٍ عَظِيمٍ جِدّاً، فَيَتَرَاجَعُ نِصْفُ الْجَبَلِ إِلَى الشِّمَالِ، وَالنِّصْفُ الآخَرُ نَحْوَ الْجَنُوبِ.

5 وَيَهْرُبُونَ مِنْ خِلاَلِ وَادِي جِبَالِي الْمُمْتَدِّ إِلَى آصَلَ. تَهْرُبُونَ كَمَا هَرَبْتُمْ مِنَ الزَّلْزَلَةِ فِي أَيَّامِ حُكْمِ عُزِّيَّا مَلِكِ يَهُوذَا، وَيَأْتِي الرَّبُّ إِلَهِي فِي مَوْكِبٍ مِنْ جَمِيعِ قِدِّيسِيهِ.

6 فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ يَتَلاَشَى نُورُ (الْكَوَاكِبِ) وَلاَ يَكُونُ بَرْدٌ وَلاَ صَقِيعٌ.

7 وَيَكُونُ يَوْمٌ مُتَوَاصِلٌ مَعْرُوفٌ عِنْدَ الرَّبِّ، لاَ نَهَارَ فِيهِ وَلاَ لَيْلَ، إِذْ يَغْمُرُ النَّهَارُ سَاعَاتِ الْمَسَاءِ.

8 فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ تَجْرِي مِيَاهٌ حَيَّةٌ مِنْ أُورُشَلِيمَ، يَصُبُّ نِصْفُهَا فِي الْبَحْرِ الشَّرْقِيّ (الْبَحْرِ الْمَيِّتِ)، وَنِصْفُهَا الآخَرُ فِي الْبَحْرِ الْغَرْبِيّ (الْبَحْرِ الأَبْيَضِ الْمُتَوَسِّطِ) طَوَالَ الصَّيْفِ وَالشِّتَاءِ.

9 وَيَمْلِكُ الرَّبُّ عَلَى الأَرْضِ كُلِّهَا، فَيَكُونُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ رَبٌّ وَاحِدٌ لاَ يُذْكَرُ سِوَى اسْمِهِ.

10 وَتَتَحَوَّلُ الأَرْضُ كُلُّهَا مِنْ جَبْعَ شِمَالاً إِلَى رَمُّونَ جَنُوباً، إِلَى سَهْلٍ كَسَهْلِ عَرَبَةَ. أَمَّا أُورُشَلِيمُ فَلاَ تَبْرَحُ شَامِخَةً فِي مَوْقِعِهَا الْمُمْتَدِّ مِنْ بَوَّابَةِ بَنْيَامِينَ حَتَّى الْبَوَّابَةِ الأُولَى وَإِلَى بَوَّابَةِ الزَّوَايَا، وَمِنْ بُرْجِ حَنَنْئِيلَ إِلَى مَعَاصِرِ خَمْرِ الْمَلِكِ.

11 وَتُصْبِحُ آهِلَةً إِذْ لَنْ يَحُلَّ بِهَا دَمَارٌ ثَانِيَةً، وَتَكُونُ أُورُشَلِيمُ آمِنَةً.

12 وَهَذَا هُوَ الْبَلاَءُ الَّذِي يُعَاقِبُ بِهِ الرَّبُّ جَمِيعَ الشُّعُوبِ الَّذِينَ اجْتَمَعُوا عَلَى أُورُشَلِيمَ: تَتَهَرَّأُ لُحُومُهُمْ وَهُمْ وَاقِفُونَ عَلَى أَرْجُلِهِمْ، وَتَتَآكَلُ عُيُونُهُمْ فِي أَوْقَابِهَا، وَتَتْلَفُ أَلْسِنَتُهُمْ فِي أَفْوَاهِهِمْ.

13 فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ يُلْقِي الرَّبُّ الرُّعْبَ فِي قُلُوبِهِمْ حَتَّى تَرْتَفِعَ يَدُ الرَّجُلِ ضِدَّ يَدِ رَفِيقِهِ فِي آنٍ وَاحِدٍ وَيَهْلِكَانِ مَعاً.

14 وَيُحَارِبُ أَبْنَاءُ يَهُوذَا أَيْضاً دِفَاعاً عَنْ أُورُشَلِيمَ، وَيَغْنَمُونَ ثَرَوَاتٍ مِنَ الأُمَمِ الْمُحِيطَةِ بِهَا مِنْ ذَهَبٍ وَفِضَّةٍ وَأَثْوَابٍ، بِوَفْرَةٍ عَظِيمَةٍ.

15 وَيُصِيبُ بَلاَءٌ مُمَاثِلٌ الْخُيُولَ وَالْبِغَالَ وَالْجِمَالَ وَالْحَمِيرَ وَسَائِرَ الْبَهَائِمِ الْمَوْجُودَةِ دَاخِلَ هَذِهِ الْمُعَسْكَرَاتِ.

16 فَيَصْعَدُ النَّاجُونَ مِنَ الأُمَمِ الَّتِي تَأَلَّبَتْ عَلَى أُورُشَلِيمَ، سَنَةً بَعْدَ سَنَةٍ لِيَعْبُدُوا الْمَلِكَ الرَّبَّ الْقَدِيرَ وَيَحْتَفِلُوا بِعِيدِ الْمَظَالِّ.

17 وَإِنْ تَقَاعَسَتْ أَيَّةُ عَشِيرَةٍ مِنْ عَشَائِرِ أُمَمِ الأَرْضِ عَنِ الصُّعُودِ إِلَى أُورُشَلِيمَ لِتَسْجُدَ لِلْمَلِكِ الرَّبِّ الْقَدِيرِ، يَمْتَنِعُ الْمَطَرُ عَنِ الْهُطُولِ عَلَى دِيَارِهِمْ.

18 وَإِنْ أَبَى أَهْلُ مِصْرَ الصُّعُودَ لِلاشْتِرَاكِ فِي الاحْتِفَالِ، يَحُلُّ بِهِمِ الْبَلاَءُ الَّذي يُعَاقِبُ بِهِ الرَّبُّ الأُمَمَ الَّتِي لاَ تَجِيءُ لِلاحْتِفَالِ بِعِيدِ الْمَظَالِّ.

19 هَذَا هُوَ عِقَابُ مِصْرَ وَعِقَابُ سَائِرِ الشُّعُوبِ الَّتِي تَأْبَى الْمَجِيءَ لِلاحْتِفَالِ بِعِيدِ الْمَظَالِّ.

20 وَيُنْقَشُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ عَلَى أَجْرَاسِ الْخَيْلِ: «قُدْسٌ لِلرَّبِّ». وَتَكُونُ الْقُدُورُ فِي الْهَيْكَلِ مُقَدَّسَةً كَالْمَنَاضِحِ الَّتِي أَمَامَ الْمَذْبَحِ.

21 بَلْ يَكُونُ كُلُّ قِدْرٍ فِي أُورُشَلِيمَ وَفِي يَهُوذَا مُقَدَّساً لِلرَّبِّ الْقَدِيرِ، فَيُصْبِحُ فِي وُسْعِ الْمُقَرِّبِينَ أَنْ يَأْتُوا وَيَسْتَخْدِمُوا مَا يَشَاؤُونَ مِنْهَا، لِيَطْبُخُوا فِيهَا لَحْمَ الذَّبِيحَةِ. وَلاَ يَبْقَى فِي هَيْكَلِ الرَّبِّ الْقَدِيرِ تُجَّارٌ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At

God said that He gave to Jews the Promissed Land for ETERNAL possesion!!!

Study your Islam!!!
    انتا عبيط ياله ؟
    بتقول ربنا قال فى القران وبعد كده تجيب لى كلام العهد القديم
    انتا اهبل ياض
    PHP Code:
    http

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

A Person of the BOOK

Thread Information