TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

DEAR SISTER

Egyptian, you are not a fool! Praise the Lord
    WHAT DO YOU MEAN WITH THAT

Living without God you can be easily deceived by false prophets and false revelations of angels.
    WATCH YOUR WORDS

I KNOW THAT VERY WELL
    BUT YOUR BIBLE SAYS THE OPPOSITE
    REMEMBER
    But let me remind you my answer again: So, Muhammad, there is no need to consider Melchizedek more than we did. Because he was a normal man and there were no other records about him except those which we have considered.
    YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO DEFEND THE BIBLE
    BUT IT IS VERY CLEAR TO EVERY READER THAT YOUR WORDS ARE COUNTERACTING THOSE OF THE BIBLE

BESIDES THE CHANGE FROM A STATE TO ANOTHER IS VERY CLEAR
    FROM JUST A WORD ------> TO AHUMAN BEING
    FROM ASPIRITUAL STATE ------> TO A PHYSICAL STATE
    CAN'Y YOU SEE IT

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER

ACCORDING TO MALACHI (2:6) FOR I AM THE LORD I DO NOT CHANGE

JESUS CHANGED ------>CAN'T BE GOD
    YOU KEEP NEGLECTING SUCH IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

A NOTE: I DON'T LIKE HISTORY LESSONS
    PLEASE, STOP THESE USELESS POSTS AND CONCENTRATE IN THE POINTS OF OUR CONVERSATION, FOR I THINK READERS STARTED TO NOTICE THAT YOU HAVE ""NO"" REASONABLE ANSWERS

WAITING

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

Elle commented on my HISTORIC message
    Originally posted by Elle:
    thank you Bahira ...so if all of this information you have posted comes from the word of God, and can be found in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible, as well as how God divided the land... what's the problem?...why is it that no one is reading with understanding and following God's directives regarding the land?

Why is there a fight over land that first of which all belongs to God and He appointed it to the people He had chosen, and secondly He has already determined Christ's landing site and no man or group of people can change it.

Does anyone believe or think that God is going to allow anyone to take hold of Jesus's landing place for when He returns?...I mean, does anyone really think that God is going to allow the enemy of the Lord to occupy Christ's landing strip for the new kingdom to come? If so, it will only be for a moment, God already knew these things would be.. Ishmael and Isaac have fought all their lives, Ishmael out of jealousy of Isaac because Isaac was of the promise child, and God has already said they will not have peace between the two until Jesus returns...the only peace the two brothers had was when they came together for Abraham's burial...

So to hate over the land and out of jealousy in the name of God, what is Christ going to do, place one foot in Jerusalem on the Jews side of the borders, and the other foot in Palestine on the Palestians side? I don't think so..

Thank you, and all who don't know the truth about the land or the people of the land, should pick up the word of God and read...
    Originally posted by Bahira Omar:
    Sister, Arabs and Jews are brothers from the one father. But God told us what will be the future of Arabs when Ishmael was a child. Not only jealousy of Sarah was the reason why two brothers could not live together. It was also a character of Ishmael. May be because his mother was Egyptian. May be it was the reason why they were different even having at the same blood of their father. God predicted future of Ishmael and his descendants (by saying these words of course He knew future of Arabs under Islam and bloodshed which they performed). But however, God knew that they are those who will be saved and will called HIS INHERITANCE through their FAITH in Ibn Allah too. Let’s listen to what God said about the future of Ishmael:
    Genesis 16: 12
    He shall be a wild man;
    His hand shall be against every man,
    And every man’s hand against him.
    And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

Genesis 17:20

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

From Ishmael proceeded the12 tribes of the Arabs. But his hand was always against every man, and every man's hand against him. All Arabs have quarrelsome temper and warlike disposition. They are continually engaged in fighting with his neighbors, and they are with him in their own defense (look at Palestine). Such the Arabs always have been, and still are.

Those that have turbulent spirits have commonly troublesome lives: they that are provoking, and injurious to others, must expect to be repaid in their own coin.

But God said that Ishmael shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren (Jews). He shall keep his ground and he is able to make his part good with them.

Thus, Arabs, God LOVES you. You are His GREAT NATION! Praise the Lord for His LOVE toward you. But what we all consider as bad character features – hatred and antagonism- should be REMOVED from you by the Holy POWER of God. Because He is going to REFINE you like GOLD to give you His HOLY LAND- the Kingdom of Heaven through your FAITH in Ibn Allah
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 07-05-2011 at 07:45 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

DEAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS

Elle commented on my HISTORIC message
    Originally posted by Elle
    Originally posted by Bahira Omar
    I THINK IT IS NOW CLEAR THAT OUR GUEST HAS NO ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS

Ishmael out of jealousy of Isaac
    God predicted future of Ishmael and his descendants (by saying these words of course He knew future of Arabs under Islam and bloodshed which they performed).
    All Arabs have quarrelsome temper and warlike disposition.
    They are continually engaged in fighting with his neighbors
    Such the Arabs always have been, and still are
    Those that have turbulent spirits have commonly troublesome lives: they that are provoking, and injurious to others
    But what we all consider as bad character features – hatred and antagonism- should be REMOVED from you by the Holy POWER of God.

NOW, THE REAL FACE OF OUR GUEST APPEARED

ANYWAY; THANKS BAHIRA FOR THAT INTERESTING CONVERSATION WHICH AT IT'S END SHOWED THAT CHRISTIANS CAN'T DEFEND CHRISTIANITY

NOW, AGAIN I SAY TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread Information