TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: TO EVERY CHRISTIAN:WHY JESUS BUT NOT...-10

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

DAER GUEST
    I COMPLETELY RESPECT YOUR POINT OF VIEW ABOUT TALKING

BEFORE COMMENTING I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO YOU
    I NOTICED THAT YOU NO LONGER ADD "S" TO MY NAME
    DID YOU GIVE UP YOUR THEORY ABOUT THAT

ANYWAY LETS CONTINUE

DO YOU REMEMBER THE NEXT TEXT YOU USED IN YOUR COMMENTS
    MALACHI(2:6)FOR I AM THE LORD I DO NOT CHANGE

NOW YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT JESUS EXISTED BEFORE OUR FATHER IBRAHIM AS THE WORD OF GOD
    HERE WE NOTICE A SPIRITUAL EXISTENCE
    BUT WHEN THE CHILD WAS BORN HE WAS THEN CALLED JESUS
    HERE WE NOTICE A PHYSICAL EXISTENCE

DON'T YOU SEE THAT THIS IS CONSIDERED AS A CHANGE FROM A STATE TO ANOTHER
    BUT ACCORDING TO MALACHI GOD NEVER CHANGES

WHAT'S YOUR OPINION

BESIDES YOU WHORSHIP JESUS BECAUSE HE SAID HE WAS BEFORE IBRAHIM
    WHAT ABOUT MELCHIZEDEK
    HEBREWS(7:3)HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS NOR END OF LIFE

WHY DON'T YOU WHORSHIP HIM TOO

ACCEPT MY COMPLETE RESPECT

WAITING
    Last edited by m.n; 27-04-2011 at 06:43 AM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST
    I'M STILL WAITING
    OR YOU HAVE SURRENDERED

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

-السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Ibn Allah existed before His birth on earth. According to the Scripture, He is the Beginning and the End. The Alpha and Omega. He is Al ‘Awwal wa Al’Akhir. He does not change. He was not changed when He entered the human body. His divine nature was the same divine even in the human body. That’s why we resurrected people and healed incurable diseases. Look what we call Jesus Al ‘Awal wa Al ‘Akhir.
    Al ‘Awwal wa Al’Akhir
    Brothers, the Qur'an says that al'Awwal, meaning "The First", and al'Akhir, meaning "The Last", are two of the names of God.
    He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Immanent:
    and He has full knowledge of all things. al-Hadid 57:3.

But let’s analyze the Holy Scripture which existed before Islam, i.e. Taurat/Torah and the New Testament Scriptures to see what it means God is the First and the Last and to understand who deserves to be worshipped by us.
    In the Holy Scripture, God used this title for Himself:
    Isaiah 44: 6
    Thus says the Lord, Israel's King and redeemer, the Lord of hosts: I am the first and I am the last; there is no God but me.

Isaiah 48:12
    Listen to me, Jacob
    Israel, whom I named!
    I, it is I who am the first,
    and also the last am I.
    But brothers, not only God claimed to be the First and the Last but a Man called Jesus Christ!
    How is it possible that a Man can be the First and the Last?!
    Let’s consider it today.
    Just do not forget that this Man Jesus was killed for His BOLDLY claims to be God! He said that He is God. I remember how some of you were doubtful whether He could be just a Man or God. However you have studied His Holy Scripture and you were able to see His claims to be God. But let’s consider a few such claims today too.
    Jesus Christ manifested His eternal abiding glory to His disciple Apostle John while John was imprisoned on the isle of Patmos, revealing Himself as what He truly was and will forever be, God Almighty. Let’s look at this:
    "I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty. Revelation 1:8
    What does it mean?
    It means that Jesus said that He is the Lord God. He said that He is to come back again and He said that He is the Almighty.
    "I am the Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.".....(16) I Jesus have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. Revelation 22:13, 16.
    And He said to me, “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts. He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son. Revelation 21:6-7
    What does it mean? It means that Jesus is God and He will give eternal life to every one who wants it. These people, who will get eternal life, will inherit all things. Jesus will be their God and these people will be sons of God.
    But what does mean the words the Alpha and Omega?
    The words Alpha and Omega in Greek is in Hebrew Alef and Tav. The Aleph and the Tav are the first and last letters of the Hebrew alphabet, equivalent to the Alpha and Omega in the New Testament Scripture, which was originally written in Greek. Jesus said that He is the Word of God/Kalimat-Ullah (according to al Quran), thus He is the Alef and Tav.
    I am Aleph, א, and Tav, ת, the Beginning and the End.
    Isaiah 44:6 reads, "I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God."
    Aleph denotes that God is the first of all beings and that He is the originating Cause of all creation. The Tav signifies that God is the Ultimate Being. There is no one higher than He, and there will be no one after Him, since He is eternal.
    Look what Jesus told to the apostle John:
    When I saw him (Jesus), I fell at his feet as though dead.
    Then he placed his right hand on me and said:
    "Do not be afraid. I am the First and the Last. (Revelation 1:17)
    "Behold, I (Jesus) am coming soon!
    My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    Blessed are those who wash their robes,
    that they may have the right to the tree of life
    and may go through the gates into the city.
    Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood. I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star." (Revelation 22:12-16)
    What does it mean?
    Jesus said that He is God. That He is the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End and He comes back to judge us. He offers us to wash our robes and hands stained with our sins through REPENTANCE and FAITH in Him to be forgiven and to get access to the Kingdom of Heaven entering through gates into the city. Outside will be those who are stained by sins and blood and immorality. They are those who rejected God by rejecting the God Jesus.
    Then Jesus said:
    I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death. Revelation 1:18
    We see God identifying Himself as the "Alpha and the Omega", and "The First and the Last". But in verse 18 (see above), God says, "I died, and behold I am alive for evermore".
    Then, in Revelation 2:8 we read, "And to the angel of the church in Smyrna write: 'The words of the first and the last, who died and came to life.' "
    God is "the first and the last, the Alpha and the Omega", but did God the Father die?
    Something else to consider the words of the Son of God Jesus in Revelation 2:18, we read,
    "And to the Angel of the Church in Thyatira write: "I am he who searches mind and heart". In Jeremiah 17:10 (The Old Testament), God says to the prophet Jeremiah "I the Lord search the mind and try the heart".
    You can see here another thing that is interesting -the Trinity concept or TRI-UNITY of God- is being identified: Rev. 2:8 "The words of the first and the last (God the Father) who died and came to life (Jesus) ". Rev. 2:11 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."
    What do we see here?
    We clearly see that God is ONE and He is the God the Father and the God the Son and the Holy Spirit. Thus, it was not a blasphemy when Jesus claimed to be God. He was not guilty when He was sentenced to death. He is really God and He is coming back. Moreover, God said that "I am the first and I am the last; apart from me there is no God." Isaiah 44:6
    The words the First and the Last express eternity and omnipotence of God. Thus according to the Scripture, Jesus is God Almighty and He is All-powerful One of eternity past and eternity future.
    Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse.
    And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns.
    He had a name written that no one knew except Himself.
    He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God.
    And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron.
    He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
    And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:

KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST
    I LIKE THE WAY YOU START YOUR POSTS USING THE WORD SALAM OR OUR ISLAMIC GREET

BUT I'D LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT IT IS AGAINST YOUR BIBLE
    2ND JOHN (10,11) If anyone comes to you and DOESN'T BRING THIS DOCTRINE, DO NOT RECEIVE HIM INTO YOUR HOUSE NOR GREET HIM. FOR HE WHO GREETS HIM SHARES IN HIS EVIL DEEDS

ALSO YOU NEGLECTED MY QUESTION ABOUT THE LEETER "S" YOU ADD TO MY NAME

ANYWAY

I ASKED YOU TWO QUESTIONS IN MY LAST POST YOU DIDN'T ANSWER, INSTEAD YOU BEGAN TO DISCUSS OTHER POINTS
    SO, YOU HAVE FIRST TO ANSWER MY TWO QUESTIONS WHICH WERE

THE FIRST
    ACCORDING TO YOUR POSTS THE SON OF GOD WAS INITIALLY JUST A WORD OF GOD ---> A SPIRITUAL STATE
    BUT WHEN THE CHILD WAS BORN WAS CALLED JESUS ---> A PHYSICAL STATE

DON'T YOU SEE THAT IS A GREAT CHANGE
    WHICH CAN NEVER HAPPEN TO GOD ACCORDING TO MALACHI (2:6) FOR I AM THE LORD I DO NOT CHANGE
    SO GOD NEVER CHANGES BUT JESUS DID
    SO JESUS CAN'T BE GOD

THE SECOND
    YOU WHORSHIP JESUS BECAUSE THE BIBLE SAYS THAT HE EXISTS BEFORE IBRAHIM
    SO WHAT ABOUT MELCHIZEDEK
    HEBREWS (7:3) HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS NOR END OF LIFE
    WHY DON'T YOU WHORSHIP HIM TOO

WHEN YOU ANSWER MY QUESTIONS WE CAN DISCUSS YOUR POST
    Last edited by m.n; 30-04-2011 at 07:15 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I am using Arabic blessings and greetings. I do not consider them as Islamic because I am not a Muslim. These Arabic greetings became Christians greetings because I, Christian, use them to bless and greet my Muslim brothers. By saying you Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuh I wish you all peace and mercy of God. But of course I wish you peace and mercy of my Christian God Jesus. So, your Islamic greeting became my blessings directed to you. I pray in Muslim mosques but to my Christian Allah Jesus about my Muslim brothers. Did your masjid in this case also became my kanisa? In some sense yes. Because we I put my feet, this ground is HOLY because I am holy. Why am I holy? Because God Jesus forgave me all my sins and He imputed me His righteousness and made me His Inheritance. If your Islamic hijab really Islamic? No more. We Christians wear it in Muslim states. We Christians pray in Muslim mosques in Islamic countries and in Saudi Arabia. But we pray to other God whose name is Ibn Allah/Kalimat-Ullah.

Our course our blessings and greetings are in sharp contrast to Islam.
    One man said: I went out with my father to Syria. The people passed by the cloisters in which there were Christians and began to salute them. My father said: Do not give them salutation first, for AbuHurayrah reported the Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him) as saying:
    Do not salute them (Jews and Christians) first, and when you meet them on the road, force them to go to the narrowest part of it.”
    Abu Dawud 41:5186, Sahih Muslim 26:5389, Sahih Muslim 26:5390

About your ‘s’ I am going to say it to my dear friend Authentic Man. This issues on ‘s’ is meant to be sheared with him too. I will discuss it when he will start discussing the Trinity. I am waiting.

In Hebrew 7:3 we read about the Jewish priest For this Melchizedek, king of Salem, priest of the Most High God, who met Abraham returning from the slaughter of the kings and blessed him, to whom also Abraham gave a tenth part of all, first being translated “king of righteousness,” and then also king of Salem, meaning “king of peace,” without father, without mother, without genealogy, having neither beginning of days nor end of life, but made like the Son of God, remains a priest continually.

The word ‘Without father’- In Greek the phrase "without father" - ἀπάτωρ apatōr - means literally one who has no father; one who has lost his father; one who is an orphan. Then it denotes one who is born after the death of his father, then one whose father is unknown. Buit Jesus did not have earthly father at all. His Father is God in the Heaven.
    You said about the state of God Jesus. It is wrong. Because He is unchangeable. God cannt be changed. It means God lived in the human body like water was poured into glass filled with water. Water didn’t become glass. The state of water is not changed because it is of the different nature. The same way God Jesus was NOT changed when He lived in the human body. He didn’t become body! He was Deity dwelling in the flesh. He was the Living Water and NOT glass. He cannt be changed. Water is NOT a glass!
    Thus, this God Jesus was in the beginning with His Father and He was God and equal to God and He created the universe, all visible and invisible worlds. He is the Living Water and those who will find Him will NEVER be thirsty again. He invites you to come to Him:

And He (Jesus) said to me,
    “It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End.
    I will give of the fountain of the water of life freely to him who thirsts.
    He who overcomes shall inherit all things, and I will be his God and he shall be My son.
    But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable,
    murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone,
    which is the second death.”
    Revelation 21:6

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST
    ABOUT GREETINGS I SAID I LIKE THE WAY YOU START YOUR POSTS, IT ISN'T ME WHO CONDEMN YOU BUT YOUR BIBLE ACCORDING TO THE TEXT I MENTIONED
    ABOUT THE "S" LETTER I WAS KIDDING SO NEVER MIND ABOUT IT

ANYWAY

HOW INTELLIGENT YOU ARE

YOU MENTIONED THE FULL TEXT FROM HEBREWS (7:3) TO FIND A WAY OUT
    YOU TOOK THE WORD "WITHOUT FATHER" AND EXPLAINED IT
    BUT YOU LEFT THE SENTENCE I WAS TALKING ABOUT

HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS NOR END OF LIFE

THAT IS THE POINT
    THE BIBLE CONSIDERED THAT MELCHIZEDEK IS SINCE EVER AND EVERLASTING
    THAT THING IS KNOWN ONLY ABOUT GOD
    SO SUCH A STATEMENT MUST MAKE YOU "WHO BELIEVE IN THE BIBLE" WHORSHIP MELCHIZEDEK
    SO WHY DON'T YOU DO

ABOUT THE STATE OF JESUS

YOUR WORDS ARE REALLY DANGEROUS
    YOU TELL US THAT JESUS IS JUST A SPIRITUAL STATE
    SO YOU COMPLETELY NEGLECT THE HUMAN NATURE OF HIM
    THAT MAKES ALL CHRISTIANS IGNORANTS AS THEY FOR SURE WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE WHICH YOU "WITH YOUR WORDS" NEGLECT

SO WHO IS RIGHT AND WHO IS WRONG
    YOU OR ALL THE CHRISTIANS

BESIDES THE CHANGE FROM A STATE TO ANOTHER IS VERY CLEAR
    FROM JUST A WORD ------> TO AHUMAN BEING
    FROM ASPIRITUAL STATE ------> TO A PHYSICAL STATE
    CAN'Y YOU SEE IT

SO ALWAYS REMEMBER
    ACCORDING TO MALACHI (2:6) FOR I AM THE LORD I DO NOT CHANGE

JESUS CHANGED ------>CAN'T BE GOD

A NOTE
    I HAVE MANY THINGS TO WRITE ABOUT SOMETHINGS IN YOUR POSTS BUT IF I DO I WILL HAVE TO OPEN SOME NEW POINTS SO I WILL DELAY IT TILL THE SUITABLE TIME

ACCEPT ME COMPLETE RESPECT
    WAITING
    Last edited by m.n; 01-05-2011 at 06:25 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam Muhammad, long life to you and your family members! And good health to all your relatives!

YOU MENTIONED THE FULL TEXT FROM HEBREWS (7:3) TO FIND A WAY OUT
    YOU TOOK THE WORD "WITHOUT FATHER" AND EXPLAINED IT
    BUT YOU LEFT THE SENTENCE I WAS TALKING ABOUT

HAVING NEITHER BEGINNING OF DAYS NOR END OF LIFE

THAT IS THE POINT- The said here in this Bible passage that Melchizedek was "fatherless" in any respect. It was very important in the estimation of the Jews that the line of their priesthood should be carefully kept. That their genealogies should be accurately marked and preserved and that their direct descent from Aaron should be susceptible of easy and certain proof. But the apostle says that there was no such genealogical table in regard to Melchizedek. There was no "record" made of the name either of his father, his mother, or any of his posterity. "He stood alone."

THE BIBLE CONSIDERED THAT MELCHIZEDEK IS SINCE EVER AND EVERLASTING- What I said above means that your statement is wrong. Only our God is everlasting and we who believe in His Son are granted eternal life. We are everlasting like our Father. God gave us eternal life already not during our earthly life through our REPENTANCE, FAITH in His Son and ABANDONING of our sins.

YOU TELL US THAT JESUS IS JUST A SPIRITUAL STATE
    SO YOU COMPLETELY NEGLECT THE HUMAN NATURE OF HIM- If you want you can think so. We know that ‘Ibn Allah had always Divine Nature. He just lived in the human body but NOT being body. He was God dwelling in this body. We do not worship any bodies. We worship God. We are forbidden to kiss any icons, hands of priests, cross etc….because in this case we would be idol worshippers and punishment for idol worship is DEATH.

ABOUT GREETINGS I SAID I LIKE THE NWAY YOU START YOUR POSTS NOT ME WHO CONDEMNS YOU BUT YOUR BIBLE ACCORDING TO THE TEXT I MENTIONED- About greeting let’s read together:
    These twelve Jesus sent out and commanded them, saying:
    “Do not go into the way of the Gentiles, and do not enter a city of the Samaritans. But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel. And as you go, preach, saying, ‘The kingdom of heaven is at hand.’ Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out demons. Freely you have received, freely give. Provide neither gold nor silver nor copper in your money belts, nor bag for your journey, nor two tunics, nor sandals, nor staffs; for a worker is worthy of his food.
    “Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. And when you go into a household, greet it. If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city! Matthew 10: 15

What does it mean? It means that we should greet ANYONE (not like it is in Islam as we know it with you). But if the person is a good man then our peace will come upon him. It means our blessing will come into effect in his life. If this man will be wicked then our Baraka/blessing will just return to us. We do not loose anything in this case. We give freely what we were given

But what does it mean?

If anyone comes to you and does not bring this teaching, do not take him into your house or welcome him. 2 John 1:10
    It was said about these people who are described below. They cause divisions among Christians. It means they say that they are Christians but in fact they are unbelievers who pretend to be Christians. Such people will get to hell and by the fact that they think that they belong to God Jesus, they condemned themselves and they will be in hell. Such people we should not greet. If we do not greet, it means we testify against their evil acts
    :

Avoid Divisive Persons

Now I urge you, brethren, note those who cause divisions and offenses, contrary to the doctrine which you learned, and avoid them. For those who are such do not serve our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly, and by smooth words and flattering speech deceive the hearts of the simple. For your obedience has become known to all. Therefore I am glad on your behalf; but I want you to be wise in what is good, and simple concerning evil. And the God of peace will crush Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. Romans 16:17 -20

It means that we know the God’s will- we should love ALL people, Muslims and Arabs too. Of course we should greet them. We should bless them. But we should not greet these who kill other Christians by deceiving them and causing them disobey God. These are fake Christians. If we do not greet them we testify AGAINST them to them and other people who see it.

We do what our Father does- we bless and greet!

1 Samuel 25:6 Say to him: 'Long life to you! Good health to you and your household! And good health to all that is yours!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST

Salam Muhammad, long life to you and your family members! And good health to all your relatives!
    THANKS ALOT
    I TOLD YOU I LIKE THE WAY YOU START YOUR POSTS

It was very important in the estimation of the Jews that the line of their priesthood should be carefully kept. That their genealogies should be accurately marked and preserved and that their direct descent from Aaron should be susceptible of easy and certain proof. But the apostle says that there was no such genealogical table in regard to Melchizedek. There was no "record" made of the name either of his father, his mother, or any of his posterity. "He stood alone."
    LET ME SAY TO YOU
    IF THAT IS THE ROLE OK NO PROBLEM
    BUT REREAD THAT PARAGRAPH AGAIN
    IF MELCHIZEDEK HAD NO RECORD ABOUT HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER WE "MAY" SAY HE HAS NO BEGINNING OF DAYS
    ALTHOUGH IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

BUT HOW CAN WE SAY THAT HE HAS NO END OF LIFE
    JUST BECAUSE THERE WAS NO RECORD ABOUT HIS POSTERITY
    SUGGEST THAT HE HAD NO POSTERITY AT ALL, DOES THAT MEAN HE HAD NO END OF LIFE

IF ANYBODY WAS MARRIED BUT HAD NO CHILDREN, DOES THAT MEAN HE HAS NO END OF LIFE

TRUST ME, AND DON'T BE ANGRY, THIS CAN'T PERSUADE ANY PERSON USES HIS MIND, WHATEVER HIS RELIGION IS

YOU STILL HAVE NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION TO THAT POINT

If you want you can think so. We know that ‘Ibn Allah had always Divine Nature. He just lived in the human body but NOT being body. He was God dwelling in this body. We do not worship any bodies. We worship God. We are forbidden to kiss any icons, hands of priests, cross etc….because in this case we would be idol worshippers and punishment for idol worship is DEATH.
    IF YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF, DON'T SPEAK ABOUT OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO REALLY WHORSHIP THE DUAL NATURE OF JESUS

AND IF SO, THEN YOUR DIVINE JESUS HAD NEVER SUFFERED INSTEAD OF YOU, NEITHER DURING THE LIFE OF HIS HUMAN BODY NOR ON THE CROSS, AS IT IS SO CLEAR THAT THE HUMAN BODY IS THE ONE WHO SUFFERED ON THE CROSS

BESIDES, THAT TAKES US A LITTLE BIT FURTHER
    ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS NEVER DIED, BUT THE HUMAN BODY DID
    SO ALL CHRISTIANS "INCLUDING YOU" WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS

ANOTHER POINT, AS THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS NEVER DIED, SO IT NEVER RESSURECTED, "ACCORDING TO YOU FAITH" THE HUMAN BODY OF JESUS WAS RESSURECTED
    THAT'S WHY ALL CHRISTIANS WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS

AFTER ALL THAT YOU SAY THAT CHRISTIANS DON'T WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE OF JESUS

I THINK THAT ALL CHURCHES ALL OVER THE WORLD CONTAIN STATUES AND ICONS OF NOT ONLY JESUS BUT ALSO OTHER SAINTS, AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CHRISTIANS KISS THESE ICONS
    ALSO WE SEE CHRISTIANS KISS HANDS OF PRIESTS EVEN IN THE STREETS

Now whatever city or town you enter, inquire who in it is worthy, and stay there till you go out. And when you go into a household, greet it. If the household is worthy, let your peace come upon it. But if it is not worthy, let your peace return to you. And whoever will not receive you nor hear your words, when you depart from that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet. Assuredly, I say to you, it will be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment than for that city! Matthew 10: 15

2ND JOHN (10,11) If anyone comes to you and DOESN'T BRING THIS DOCTRINE, DO NOT RECEIVE HIM INTO YOUR HOUSE NOR GREET HIM. FOR HE WHO GREETS HIM SHARES IN HIS EVIL DEEDS
    DON' YOU SEE THAT THE TWO TEXT ARE OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER

What does it mean? It means that we should greet ANYONE

Such people we should not greet. If we do not greet, it means we testify against their evil acts:
    ???????????????????????????

What does it mean? It means that we should greet ANYONE (not like it is in Islam as we know it with you).

Such people we should not greet. If we do not greet, it means we testify against their evil acts:
    VERY CLEAR

SORRY FOR THAT LONG POST
    I DON'T LIKE THAT
    BUT I HAD TO

WAITING
    Last edited by m.n; 01-05-2011 at 11:58 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Muhammad, here are my responses:

IF YOU SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF, DON'T SPEAK ABOUT OTHER CHRISTIANS WHO REALLY WHORSHIP THE DUAL NATURE OF JESUS. I THINK THAT ALL CHURCHES ALL OVER THE WORLD CONTAIN STATUES AND ICONS OF NOT ONLY JESUS BUT ALSO OTHER SAINTS, AND THERE IS NO DOUBT THAT CHRISTIANS KISS THESE ICONS
    ALSO WE SEE CHRISTIANS KISS HANDS OF PRIESTS EVEN IN THE STREETS
    - Brother, I am telling you about the Holy Bible and what God said there. There are millions of Christians who do not want follow the Bible, that’s why they do what they want: kiss hands of priests, worship Mary and cross, allow marriages of men with men. They are mainly the Orthodox and Catholic Churches. God is against of their deeds and He will judge them. We- other Christians- who do not belong to these 2 Churches are against this abomination and openly say it because the Holy Bible says it. We just do what God says in the Bible.

AND IF SO, THEN YOUR DIVINE JESUS HAD NEVER SUFFERED INSTEAD OF YOU, NEITHER DURING THE LIFE OF HIS HUMAN BODY NOR ON THE CROSS, AS IT IS SO CLEAR THAT THE HUMAN BODY IS THE ONE WHO SUFFERED ON THE CROSS- Do not forget that God Ibn Allah lived in the human body and it means He suffered and felt everything like we are suffering. For example, the Bible says that He was hungry…He wept and felt compassion and was mourning. He was eating and drinking because His body should sustain itself.

After Jesus was betrayed and arrested, He endured trials, abuse, and mocking.He was beaten by Roman soldiers, scourged, stripped, and finally nailed to a cross. He was crucified between two robbers, and died. He felt all insults. Soldiers spat into His face. A scourging or flogging of the victim’s back. The Romans used a whip called a flagrum, which consisted of small pieces of bone and metal attached to a number of leather strands. The number of blows given to Jesus is not recorded, however, the number of blows in Jewish law was 39 (one less than the 40 called for in the Torah, to prevent a counting error). During the scourging, the skin was ripped from the back, exposing a bloody mass of tissue and bone. Extreme blood loss occurred, often causing death, or at least unconsciousness. In addition to the flogging, Jesus faced severe beating and torment by the Roman soldiers, including the plucking of His beard and the piercing of His scalp with a crown of thorns (because He said that He was the King of kings). Jesus did not die from exhaustion, the beatings or the 3 hours of crucifiction, but that He died from agony of mind producing rupture of the heart. His evidence comes from what happened when the Roman soldier pierced Christ's left side. The spear released a sudden flow of blood and water. Not only does this prove that Jesus was already dead when pierced, we believe it is also evidence of cardiac rupture. His body was placed in the new tomb of a rich man named Joseph of Arimathea (And it was also fulfillment of the prophecy said many centuries before His birth. Read Isaiah 53).

"I gave My back to those who strike Me, And My cheeks to those who pluck out the beard; I did not cover My face from humiliation and spitting." (Isaiah 50:6)

"But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; the chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, and by His scourging we are healed… He was oppressed and He was afflicted, Yet He did not open His mouth; Like a lamb that is led to slaughter, And like a sheep that is silent before its shearers, So He did not open His mouth." (Isaiah 53:5,7)

"All who see me sneer at me; They separate with the lip, they wag the head, saying, 'Commit yourself to the LORD; let Him deliver him; Let Him rescue him, because He delights in him.'" (Psalm 22:7-8)

"For dogs have surrounded me; A band of evildoers has encompassed me; They pierced my hands and my feet. I can count all my bones. They look, they stare at me;" (Psalm 22:16-17)

When we read Injil, we see that all prophecies, foretold many centuries before birth Jesus on earth, were fulfilled. Some of them (re-read Isaiah 53, the Old Testament): the garments of Jesus were divided up and the soldiers cast lots to gain them.

"They divide my garments among them, and for my clothing they cast lots." (Psalm 22:18)

"Then the soldiers, when they had crucified Jesus, took His outer garments and made four parts, a part to every soldier and also the tunic; now the tunic was seamless, woven in one piece. So they said to one another, 'Let us not tear it, but cast lots for it, to decide whose it shall be'; this was to fulfill the Scripture." (John 19:23-24)

And again, specific detail as documented by John is foretold by the Psalmist:

They also gave me gall for my food and for my thirst they gave me vinegar to drink." (Psalm 69:21)

"After this, Jesus, knowing that all things had already been accomplished, to fulfill the Scripture, said, 'I am thirsty.' A jar full of sour wine was standing there; so they put a sponge full of the sour wine upon a branch of hyssop and brought it up to His mouth." (John 19:28-29)

ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE THAT THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS NEVER DIED, BUT THE HUMAN BODY DID
    SO ALL CHRISTIANS "INCLUDING YOU" WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS- I worship God Jesus, His Father and Ruh Al Qudus.

ANOTHER POINT, AS THE DIVINE NATURE OF JESUS NEVER DIED, SO IT NEVER RESSURECTED, "ACCORDING TO YOU FAITH" THE HUMAN BODY OF JESUS WAS RESSURECTED
    THAT'S WHY ALL CHRISTIANS WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS- When people die, only their body could be resurrected because only body dies. It means that body of Jesus died and He resurrected His body in 3 days.

DON' YOU SEE THAT THE TWO TEXT ARE OPPOSITE TO EACH OTHER- Yes, I know. I gave you to show all cases when Christians did not greet people to explain the point. What does it mean? It means that we should greet ANYONE (except Christians in some cases. Such people we should not greet. If we do not greet, it means we testify against their evil acts).

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At

DEAR GUEST

Brother, I told Muhammad that I am a lady
    ISN'T THE TIME YET TO CHANGE YOUR GENDER IN YOUR FILE
    YOU CAN DO IT FROM THE CONTROL PANEL
    OR YOU DON'T LIKE BEEING A LADY

They are mainly the Orthodox and Catholic Churches. God is against of their deeds and He will judge them. We- other Christians- who
    do not belong to these 2 Churches
    WHICH CHURCH DO YOU BELONG TO

Do not forget that God Ibn Allah lived in the human body and it means HE SUFFERED AND FELT EVERYTHING LIKE WE ARE SUFFERING. For example, the Bible says that He was hungry…He wept and felt compassion and was mourning
    DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS
    IT MEANS THAT THE DIVINE NATURE FELT EVERYTHING HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN BODY OF JESUS LIKE BEING HUNGRY, WEPPING AND SO ON

IN THE SAME MANNER
    THE HUMAN BODY OF JESUS DIED ----->THE DIVINE NATURE DIED TOO -----> GOD DIED

DOES THAT MAKE SNSE
    OR YOU ARE GOING TO SAY THAT THE DIVINE NATURE FELT ONLY SOME OF WHAT THE BODY FELT
    DON'T COUNTERACT YOUR WORDS ABOVE

After Jesus was betrayed and arrested, He endured trials, abuse, and mocking.He was beaten by Roman soldiers, scourged, stripped, and finally nailed to a cross. He was crucified between two robbers, and died. He felt all insults. Soldiers spat into His face
    HOW POERFUL YOUR GOD IS DEAR SISTER

SO ALL CHRISTIANS "INCLUDING YOU" WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS- I worship God Jesus, His Father and Ruh Al Qudus.

THAT'S WHY ALL CHRISTIANS WHORSHIP THE HUMAN NATURE "BODY" OF JESUS- When people die, only their body could be resurrected because only body dies. It means that body of Jesus died and He resurrected His body in 3 days.
    I THINK MY WORDS ARE SO CLEAR
    I KNOW YOU WHORSHIP JESUS
    BUT WHICH JESUS
    THE DIVINE NATURE, OR THE HUMAN NATURE, OR BOTH
    AGAIN I REMIND YOU THAT THE BODY "ONLY THE BODY" SUFFERED AND DIED
    SO IF YOU DON'T WHORSHIP THE HUMAN BODY OF JESUS, THE DIVINE NATURE DIDN'T OFFER ANY SACRIFACTION INSTEAD OF YOU

LET ME SAY TO YOU
    IF THAT IS THE ROLE OK NO PROBLEM
    BUT REREAD THAT PARAGRAPH AGAIN
    IF MELCHIZEDEK HAD NO RECORD ABOUT HIS FATHER OR HIS MOTHER WE "MAY" SAY HE HAS NO BEGINNING OF DAYS
    ALTHOUGH IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE

BUT HOW CAN WE SAY THAT HE HAS NO END OF LIFE
    JUST BECAUSE THERE WAS NO RECORD ABOUT HIS POSTERITY
    SUGGEST THAT HE HAD NO POSTERITY AT ALL, DOES THAT MEAN HE HAD NO END OF LIFE

IF ANYBODY WAS MARRIED BUT HAD NO CHILDREN, DOES THAT MEAN HE HAS NO END OF LIFE

TRUST ME, AND DON'T BE ANGRY, THIS CAN'T PERSUADE ANY PERSON USES HIS MIND, WHATEVER HIS RELIGION IS

YOU STILL HAVE NO REASONABLE EXPLANATION TO THAT POINT
    STILL WAITING

What does it mean? It means that we should greet ANYONE (not like it is in Islam as we know it with you).

VERY CLEAR
    WAITING

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information