حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At
    06:31 PM

Default حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    يا جماعة انا بقعد على الفيسبوك وبحاول ادعى غير المسلمين بس بطريقة حلوة فدى واحدة لاقيتها كدا بس انا بحاول اكلمها بطريقتى ومش بقدر اعبر حلو يعنى فياريت تساعدونى وهاكتبلكو الحوار اللى حصل بينا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

hello jenn i hope that i didnt say anything that is annoying to you i am sorry if you disunderstand me i only want to know more about christianity from an ordinary christian i hope to hear from you soon
    ردت عليا وقالت
    Oh no friend you didn't say anything to annoy me or offend me. I am not on facebook everyday so excuse my late reply. I would love to visit Egypt again someday it was a very interesting place.

I worship Jesus Christ, His Father, and His Holy Spirit. Also known as the trinity. I believe that Jesus died on the cross for our sins to redeem us from this fallen world. I believe that He is living and active in my life and the lives of others. I believe that the Holy Spirit (or Spirit of God) came at Pentecost (which was sometime after Jesus' death and resurrection) and dwells in us who believe. It is the Holy Spirit that sanctifies us and also leads us in righteousness. I believe that Jesus Christ will return to judge the earth.
    To answer your question about some of His characteristics: He is abounding in love, gracious (full of grace), merciful, always patient, always kind, always forgiving, He is just, He never fails, He never forgets us, He never leaves us, He is always faithful, always constant.
    He is a Judge, He is a Son, He is a Father, He is a Bridegroom, He is jealous for our hearts, He is Love, He is the great I am, Everything good comes from Him.
    I do believe that Jesus will come to judge the earth but I believe that He is withholding until the time of the greatest wickedness in order to save many. He desires that all will be saved. So He is patient and He waits to judge. His mercy lasts forever. It is in His mercy that He will judge wickedness in order to defend His beloved ones.
    Friend, I know we have a little bit of a language barrier so please let me know if any of this doesn't make sense to you.
    I pray that you are blessed and that you will be given ears to hear and eyes to see and understand
    رديت عليها وقلت

okey my friend firstly i am good in understanding english but i am not very good in expressing my thoughts in english so dont worry i can understand your english well. secondly i have many questions about your answer please dont be annoyed from me. firstly i am a muslim and i would like to know what is your feelings about islam or muslims .secondly i agree with you about the characteristics of the god (allah as we said)but how a very powerful god dies and you said that he is the father and the son and the holy spirit how could anyone be three at one time? .okey these questions are enough for now. please forgive me if you saw that i said something annoying to you mohamed
    ردت عليا وقالت
    I am glad that you understand english well friend! I don't understand any Arabic at all. Please don't worry about annoying me. You can ask me whatever you like. If I don't wish to answer than I won't =-)
    I would say that my feelings about Islam are the same way that I feel about anyone who does not believe in Jesus Christ as their saviour. I love muslims and hope that they would know Christ as their saviour. In our bible it says that the Only way to the Father is through the Son. And that is what I believe. I believe that the only way you can receive eternal life is by believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for you.
    Ok, so as far as the trinity. First, you must understand that even christians have a hard time understanding this concept. But God is mysterious and His ways are not like ours. His ways are far above our ways. But one way to think about it is like this: Do you have an earthly father? Is He also a Son? Is he a brother? Is he a husband?
    Or You can think of it like this: It is kind of like water, ice and steam They are all the same thing but come it different forms.
    I know that it is also hard to understand how a powerful God who created the universe would send His Son as a human to die for our sins. It is very hard to receive. Which is actually the point. It is not meant to be easily received. It was Father God's act of love. His greatest act of love. It was also God showing us how to live in this world. As a Servant. As one who is willing to sacrifice His own Son for another. Christ walked humbly on this earth. He walked among the very ones who He created and they didn't claim Him. Yet He did not smote them instead He allowed them to kill Him in order that many prophecies would be fulfilled and in order that He would create a way for us to be in relationship with God.
    رديت عليها وقلت

Okey my friend if Allah or god really love us why he made understanding the trinity(himself) so hard .by the way we as muslims we must believe in Jesus but as a prophet from Allah not his son .and when i asked you about muslims i want to know from you what do you know about islam? what is our faith ?.i hope that you are not from people who are knowing about islam from islam haters or from the actions of some muslims who don't represent islam . and the last thing what is this terrible mistake we had done to make god send his son to die ?

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At
    05:13 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

طيب يا أخي ألا تملك رابط لنرى الحوار على الفايس بوك لعل الله تعالى يعيننا و الأخوة في مساعدتها

بارك الله فيك
    وإخوان حسبتهم دروعا ×××× فكانوها ولكن للأعادي
    وخلتهم سهاما صائبات ×××× فكانوها ولكن في فؤادي
    وقالوا قد صفت منا قلوب ×××× لقد صدقوا ولكن من ودادي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    ايه رايكم فى الكلام كدا انا عندى كلام كتير عايز اقوله بس مش بعرف اعبر عنه بالانجليزى كويس فساعدونى فى الحوار

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تابع أخي بارك الله فيك فكلامك ممتاز

و انقل كلامها للرد و سأحضر لك غداً إن شاء الرحمن كل النصوص التي تثبت أن الله تعالى كان يغفر الذنوب دون الحاجة لصلب ابنه في العهد القديم
    و اعتذر لتأجيل ذلك للغد بسبب انشغالي و لأن الوقت تأخر

جزاك الله كل خير

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-11-2010
    At
    03:19 AM

اذا تكلمت معاها لا تتكلم معاها على انك ما تعرف المسيحية فعلا وانت جاي تدور للخلاص هههههههههه ...
    تكلم معاها وخلها تحس انك فاهم كل شي ولكن انت فقط تحب الحوار وتبادل الافكار

هي جابت كلام كثير من صلب المسيحية واحس انها تبغى تدعوك لدينها المحرف
    تدرج معها في الكلام واقنعها بالمنطق ان الاسلام والله هو الخلاص الحقيقي
    قولها انك اذا اصبحتي مسلمة فانك لن تفقدي المسيح بل انك سوف تومنين به كما يحب هو
    وبالدليل طبعا ..

وفي شي مهم جدا وهو الاعجاز العلمي في القران الكريم
    انا يوم اتكلم مع ناس مثل هولاء واذكر لهم احد المعجزات العلمية في القران
    يتبلكم يصير كانه لا يملك لسان يتحدث به ..

عشان كذا اقولك حول المحادثة ودعها هي التي تسال

واذا سالتها اسالها اسئلة ذكية جدا جدا بحيث اذا تركتك هي وذهبت تبحث لا تجد جواب لاسئلتك
    واذا حبيت اني اكتب لك رد ترد به عليها ابشر
    انا اكتب لك كلام يطيب الخاطر ..

والله غالب على امره
    قال تعالى {وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ*
    مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلاَّ مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ*
    إِن تُعَذِّبْهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ عِبَادُكَ وَإِن تَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ فَإِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ}
    (المائدة: 116- 118)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    04:00 AM

ايه هو الكلام اللى انت عايز تقوله ونحن نقوم بالترجمه والمساعده فى وضع الاسئله الملائمه ان شاء الله ولو عايزه باى من اللغات ونحن تحت امرك ما استطعت

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    02:50 PM

ربنا يبارك لى يا اختى وتقدرى تساعديها

وجزاك الله خيرا ابو الياسمين

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أجبها بالتالي أخي الفاضل

In our bible it says that the Only way to the Father is through the Son. And that is what I believe. I believe that the only way you can receive eternal life is by believing that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and that He died for you

I can uderstand from your words that you belive
    that the only way a person can get saved and go to Heaven is to believe and accept Jesus as his Lord and Savior who died for him on the cross to purify him from his sins. Anyone who doesn't believe in this would not be saved.

so if you don't mind let us discuss what the bible say about that

and my question will be what must I do to inherit eternal life?

Jesus said: loving GOD Almighty so much and being nice to your neighbors will cause you to have eternal life:
    Luke 10
    25. On one occasion an expert in the law stood up to test Jesus. "Teacher," he asked, "what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
    26. "What is written in the Law?" he replied. "How do you read it?"
    27. He answered: " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind' ; and, 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' "

28. "You have answered correctly," Jesus replied. "Do this and you will live."

Notice that the man's question was straight forward

No other question can be more straight forward than this. Notice how Jesus answered this straight forward question: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart......and love your neighbor as yourself......Do this and you will live."

Notice that Jesus didn't talk about any trinity-lie concept, nor did he say to the man that he must accept Jesus as a mediator between him and GOD Almighty to win Eternal Life. Jesus was pretty clear and straight forward here: LOVE GOD ALMIGHTY AND LOVE YOUR NEIGHBORS AS YOURSELF. That is simply all there is to it to win eternal life in Jesus' standards.

It certainly wasn't necessary for the man who asked the question to believe in trinity in order for him to be saved. Jesus assured him Paradise if he believed otherwise

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

Here is another incident where Jesus was asked the same exact question by another person:

Luke 18
    18. A certain ruler asked him, "Good teacher, what must I do to inherit eternal life?"
    19. "Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good--except God alone.

20. You know the commandments: 'Do not commit adultery, do not murder, do not steal, do not give false testimony, honor your father and mother.' "

21. "All these I have kept since I was a boy," he said.
    22. When Jesus heard this, he said to him, "You still lack one thing. Sell everything you have and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."

23. When he heard this, he became very sad, because he was a man of great wealth.
    24. Jesus looked at him and said, "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!
    25. Indeed, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God."
    26. Those who heard this asked, "Who then can be saved?"
    27. Jesus replied, "What is impossible with men is possible with God."
    28. Peter said to him, "We have left all we had to follow you!"
    29. "I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God
    30. will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life."

Again, we see in Luke 18:18 above, the same exact question was asked to Jesus for the second time on a different occasion

so as you can see from the texts above that the bible didn't say that the Only way to the Father is through the Son
    Last edited by زهرة السلام; 27-10-2010 at 05:37 PM.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Thread Information