حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    02:19 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    جزاكم الله خيرا إخواني واخواتي على مجهوداتكم العظيمة
    والله أسأل أن يجعله في موازين حسناتكم

Quote Originally Posted by zfazaza View Post
    ايه رايكم ؟ وانا اسف مرة تانية ليكى يا اخت كارولينا انى مش هاقدر ابعت ردك للاسباب اللى قلتهالك دى بس انا مهدتلها انى بسال ناس تانية علشان لو عايز اقتبس حاجة بالدليل من كتبهم او كدا وجزاكم الله خيرا كلكم
    وانا اسف لو هاتعبكم معايا بس انتو مش عارفين انا احساسى ايه وانا بحاول لاول مرة فى حياتى ادعو حد للاسلام عايز اعمل حاجات كتير بس مش عارف اعملها
    أخي الكريم
    معذرة لا أوافقك الرأي!!!

الفتاة التي تخاطبها لن تقتنع بحرف مما كتبت إلا بدليل قاطع من كتابها ...
    ومخاطبتها بالعقل دون النقل يطيل الحوار سنين دون جدوى!!!
    فهي اعترفت ان ما تقوله هي لن تفهمه أنت لأنه أعلى من فهم البشر, فكيف تخاطبها بالعقل فقط؟!!!
    فكل ما تقوله أنت لن يحرك فيها ساكن طالما كان العقل فقط هو سيد الحوار!!!
    فالسلامة العقلية متفاوتة بين البشر, لكن عند الدليل تُرضخ الأراء, وُتنكس الرؤوس ...
    كما أن النصارى يفرون إلى الفلسفة في فهم عقائدهم!!!
    وأبواب الفلسفة عديدة بمدارسها وأساليبها العقيمة التي لا تسمن ولا تغني من جوع

لكن ما يزلزل فكرها ويرج كيانها أن ترى ما تقوله هي مخالف لتعاليم الكتاب المقدس!!!
    فتلجأ هي لتحليل عقلي آخر, وسرعان ما تكتشف أن تحليها الآخر مخالف لتعاليم الكتاب المقدس!!! فتكتشف ضعف إيمانها وهوان حجتها لأن الدليل ينقض بعضه بعضا ... فتُصدم في عقيدتها المتضاربة, فيدفعها إلى فضول المعرفة عن المعتقد الذي نسف أركان الباطل من جذوره

والأفضل أخي الكريم أن تدعوها هنا للحوار معنا بلغتها ...
    فكل كلمة ذكرتها هي شبهة كاملة مستقلة تحتاج لرد كامل . لا ننتقل إلى التي تليها حتى ننجزها ..... ولا يكفي الرد إجمالاً على الجميع بمشاركة واحدة ... فتضيع الفائدة

فموضوع الثالوث ... الصلب .... الخلاص .... الأكل من الشجرة ... صحة النصرانية ... وإدعائها أن من كتب القرآن هو سيد الأنام محمد - ووجود الروح القدس فيهم .... وغيرها من المواضيع التي ذكرتها لا يمكن الرد عليها بمشاركة واحدة

لذلك أخي الكريم أدعها إلى المنتدى لتحاورنا فيه ... وعِدها بطيب مقامها بيننا ... وتعهد لها بحسن معاملتنا لها

وإن رفضت فأبدأ معها من جديد في أي موضوع تختاره هي عن الإسلام أو المسيحية لنفصله لها تفصيلاً ... على ان يكون الكلام بالدليل من كتابها إن شاء الله
    والله المستعان

لك مني أجمل تحية
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At
    07:31 PM

Default جزاكم الله خيرا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اخى Authentic Man جزاك الله خيرا . اولا اسلوبك فى الكلام اعجبنى جدا يصلح ان يكون منهج لتدريس التسلسل المنطقى فى الكلام.ثانيا يا اخى انا لما تكلمت معها اول مرة لم اعلمها انى سادعوها .انا طلبت منها تخبرنى عن يسوع ومواصفاته لانى جربت اكثر من مرة مع نصارى اخرين لم يستجيبوا عندما اخبرهم عن الاسلام وعظمته او عندما ابدأ الحديث مباشرة عن الاسلام.وانا نويت منذ اول لحظة تكلمت معها فيها ان اتى بها الى المنتدى لانى اعلم انى قليل العلم جدا وقليل الخبرة ايضا .فصبر جميل وان شاء الله فى مرحلة من مراحل حوارى معها سادعوها هنا .وبالنسبة لاى سؤال ستساله هي او شبهة تلقيها ساتى بها هنا وسانقل ردكم عليها لها ولكن انا انتظر ردها علي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

جزاكم الله خيراً أخي الكريم على مجاملتكم الرقيقة
    وننتظر ردها على ما كتبتَه لها
    لك وافر إحترامي
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    05:00 AM

سبحان الله كلا الرأيين اعجبنى لما فى كل رأى من حجج قويه وراقيه جزى الله الجميع كل الخير وهكذا أحب التسابق الى الخيرات والجميع بمشيئة الله فائز فائزززززززززز

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

Default السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اخوانى ردت عليا بالامس وقالت
    Hey friend, Ok here is my first question. What do you consider a prophet? Is it a messenger from God? What is your definition of prophet? That would help me understand a little I think.
    To answer your question about Adam and Eve, they disobeyed God and allowed sin to enter the world. After them, everyone who is born sins naturally. We, as christians, live by a moral code. This helps us to understand what sin is. The bible is the guide to that moral code. The first set of laws that were sent to us are called the Ten Commandments:
    1.You shall have no other gods before me
    2. You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down and worship them. for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments
    3. You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses His name
    4.Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy
    5. Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord is giving you
    6. You shall not murder
    7. You shall not commit adultery
    8. You shall not steal
    9. You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor
    10. You shall not covet your neighbor's house/wife/ox/or anything that belongs to your neighbor

These laws were just meant to be a guideline of how to live. When Jesus came things changed a little bit related to the ten commandments. I can explain more of that if you would like to know.
    I was wondering, do you also have a set of guidelines to help you live righteously? How do you know if you are in good standing with the Lord? How do you know if you will go to heaven? Do you believe in heaven and hell?
    Oh, to answer your other question about the people and prophets before Jesus came: I believe that the Lord will give everyone who has ever lived the opportunity to know Him. There is a scripture in our bible that actually says that Jesus went down to hell to preach to those who died before he came. 1Peter3v18-19
    For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive by the Spirit, through whom also he went and preached to the spirits in prison who disobeyed long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built...
    انا منتظر ردكم ان شاء الله
    انت فعلا عندك حق ياAuthentic Man فلسفة ولف ودوران

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اخى Authentic Man هل انتظر ردك ام ارد انا عليها .انا انتظر جوابا اخى الفاضل منك

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اخى Authentic Man هل انتظر ردك ام ارد انا عليها .انا انتظر جوابا اخى الفاضل منك
    أعتذر منكم أخي الكريم فلم أر مشاركتك إلا الآن ....
    وسوف أرد على ما كتبت بإذن الله
    والله المستعان
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Hey friend, Ok here is my first question. What do you consider a prophet? Is it a messenger from God? What is your definition of prophet? That would help me understand a little I think.
    A prophet is a man sent by God to guide people to God's path; to worship God as He likes; to know Him...
    A prophet sent by God supported with miracles to be believed in.
    A prophet can never utter a word unless the word was revealed to him from God...

To answer your question about Adam and Eve, they disobeyed God and allowed sin to enter the world. After them, everyone who is born sins naturally.
    Let the Bible speak
    Ge 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
    Ge 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

God said before Adam's creation " let us" whish refared to future, i.e. He had not created him yet...
    Then He said " So God created man" which refared to the past, i.e. after Adams' creation ....
    so according to the verses Adam and Eve were created to live on the earth not the heaven and they committed a sin, then they asked for forgiveness, consequently, God forgave them.
    They went down to the earth as it was the natural place to live on- as God created them to live on

So what was the problem????
    Let's see:

After them, everyone who is born sins naturally.
    What you said is against the Bible
    Let the bible speak
    De 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

Which clearly shows that The old testament is against the sin inheritance, as a result there was nothing called "born sins naturally" !!!

We, as christians, live by a moral code. This helps us to understand what sin is. The bible is the guide to that moral code. The first set of laws that were sent to us are called the Ten Commandments:

These laws were just meant to be a guideline of how to live. When Jesus came things changed a little bit related to the ten commandments. I can explain more of that if you would like to know.
    I was wondering, do you also have a set of guidelines to help you live righteously? How do you know if you are in good standing with the Lord? How do you know if you will go to heaven?
    The Holy Quran and the correct Hadith are our guide to God's path!!!

The Holy Quran and Hadith organizes the our whole life starting with how to worship God; discipline your needs and instincts; deal with parents, neighbours, wives, enemies...etc.

A few examples:

In Quran the true meaning of righteousness
    2|177|It is not righteousness that ye turn your faces to the East and the West; but righteous is he who believeth in Allah and the Last Day and the angels and the Scripture and the Prophets; and giveth his wealth, for love of Him, to kinsfolk and to orphans and the needy and the wayfarer and to those who ask, and to set slaves free; and observeth proper worship and payeth the poor due. And those who keep their treaty when they make one, and the patient in tribulation and adversity and time of stress. Such are they who are sincere. Such are the God fearing.

In Quran what God bans us to do

6|151|Say: Come, I will recite unto you that which your Lord hath made a sacred duty for you: that ye ascribe no thing as partner unto Him and that ye do good to parents, and that ye slay not your children because of penury--We provide for you and for them--and that ye draw not nigh to lewd things whether open or concealed. And that ye slay not the life which Allah hath made sacred, save in the course of justice. This He hath commanded you, in order that ye may discern.
    6|152|And approach not the wealth of the orphan save with that which is better; till he reach maturity. Give full measure and full weight, in justice. We task not any soul beyond its scope. And if ye give your word, do justice thereunto, even though it be (against) a kinsman; and fulfil the covenant of Allah. This He commandeth you that haply ye may remember.
    6|153|And (He commandeth you, saying) : This is My straight path, so follow it Follow not other ways, lest ye be parted from His way: This hath He ordained for you, that ye may ward off (evil).

In Quran how to deal with parents

17|23|Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them to attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.
    17|24|And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.

compassion on wife

2|223|Your women are a tilth for you (to cultivate) so go to your tilth
    as ye will, and send (good deeds) before you for your souls, and fear
    Allah, and know that ye will (one day) meet Him. Give glad tidings to
    believers, (O Muhammad).

how to deal with your divorced women
    2|231|When ye have divorced women, and they have reached their term, then retain them in kindness or release them in kindness. Retain them not to their hurt so that ye transgress (the limits). He who doeth that hath wronged his soul. Make not the revelations of Allah a laughingstock (by your behavior), but remember Allah's grace upon you and that which He hath revealed unto you of the Scripture and of wisdom, whereby He doth exhort you. Observe your duty to Allah and know that Allah is Aware of all things.

Put in mind, my decent addressee, that Islam drew a complete picture in an accurate frame giving us every thing we need about worshipping and dealing with others

Do you believe in heaven and hell?
    Sure we do.

2|25|And give glad tidings (O Muhammad) unto those who believe and do good works; that theirs are Gardens underneath which rivers flow; as often as they are regaled with food of the fruit thereof, they say: This is what was given us aforetime; and it is given to them in resemblance. There for them are pure companions; there for ever they abide.

2|39|But they who disbelieve, and deny our revelations, such are rightful owners of the Fire. They will abide therein.

Oh, to answer your other question about the people and prophets before Jesus came: I believe that the Lord will give everyone who has ever lived the opportunity to know Him. There is a scripture in our bible that actually says that Jesus went down to hell to preach to those who died before he came. 1Peter3v18-19
    For Christ died for sins once for all, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God.
    My question is,
    Are prophets sent by God and their followers in the prison, hellfire or the paradise now?
    So, if they are in prison now, it means God is unfair !!!
    As they obeyed Him and did what He ordered; and as a result both prophets and the people followed His prophets are in the prison exactly as the unbelievers!!!
    But if they are in the heavens, it means that the issue of salvation from the sin is useless !!!!

So, in your point of view,
    Is God unfair or the salvation story useless?!!!!

My best regards

عفوا أخي الكريم لن اتمكن من فتح النت إلا بعد نهاية العيد
    نسأل الله أن يكتب لنا ولكم الخير
    ويتقبل منا جميعا صالح الأعمال

إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-03-2012
    At
    02:33 AM

Mankind’s need for the Messengers
    Why do people need the Prophets?

Praise be to Allaah.

The Prophets are the Messengers of Allaah to His slaves; they convey His commands, and give them glad tidings of the delights that Allaah has promised them if they obey His commands, and they warn them of the abiding punishment if they go against His prohibitions. They tell them the stories of the past nations and the punishment and vengeance that befell them in this world because they disobeyed the commands of their Lord.

These divine commands and prohibitions cannot be known through independent thinking, hence Allaah has prescribed laws and enjoined commands and prohibitions, to honor mankind and protect their interests, because people may follow their desires and thus transgress the limits and abuse people and deprive them of their rights. So by His wisdom Allaah sent among them from time to time Messengers to remind them of the commands of Allaah and to warn them against failing into sin, to preach to them and to tell them the stories of those who came before them. For when people hear wondrous stories it makes their minds alert, so they understand and increase in knowledge and understand correctly. For the more people hear, the more ideas they will have; the more ideas they have, the more they will think; the more they think, the more they will know; and the more they know, the more they will do. So there is no alternative to sending Messengers in order to explain the truth. (A’laam al-Nubuwwah by ‘Ali ibn Muhammad al-Maawardi, p. 33).

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) – Ahmad ibn ‘Abd al-Haleem ibn ‘Abd al-Salaam, who is well known as Ibn Taymiyah, born in 661 AH and died in 728 AH, one of the greatest scholars of Islam who wrote many valuable books – said:

Messengership is essential to guide mankind to that which is best for them in this world and in the Hereafter. Man cannot follow what is best for him with regard to the Hereafter unless he follows the Message and he cannot be guided to what is best for him in this world unless he follows the Message. Man needs the sharee’ah because he has two motives, to bring that which will benefit him and to ward off that which will harm him. This sharee’ah is the light of Allaah on this earth, and His justice among His slaves, and the refuge which whoever enters it will be safe.

Sharee’ah does not mean distinguishing between what is beneficial and what is harmful on a physical basis, because even animals are able to do this. Donkeys and camels are able to differentiate between barley and dust. Rather the distinction is between deeds which will harm a person in this world and the Hereafter, and deeds which will benefit him in this world and in the Hereafter, such as faith, Tawheed, justice, righteousness, kindness, trustworthiness, chastity, courage, knowledge, patience, enjoining what is good and forbidding what is evil, upholding the ties of kinship, honouring one’s parents, treating neighbours well, recognizing people’s rights, sincerely doing things for the sake of Allaah, putting one's trust in Him, seeking His help, accepting His decree, submitting to His will, believing in Him and in His Messengers in all that they have told us, and other deeds which are of benefit to a person in this world and in the Hereafter. The opposite of that leads him to misery and doom in this world and in the Hereafter.

Were it not for the Messengers, our minds could not guide us to differentiate between the beneficial and the harmful in this life in a detailed manner. One of the greatest blessings that Allaah has bestowed upon His slaves is that He sent Messengers to them and revealed books to them, and showed them the Straight Path. Were it not for that, they would have been like cattle, and even worse off. So whoever accepts the Message of Allaah and adheres to it is one of the best of mankind, and whoever rejects it and ignores it is one of the worst of mankind, even worse off than dogs and pigs, and the vilest of the vile. The people of this world could not survive except by virtue of the Messengers’ teachings, traces of which are still extant amongst them. If these traces of the Messengers vanished from the earth and their teachings were wiped out, Allaah would destroy the upper and lower realms and the Hour would begin.

The need of the people of the earth for the Messengers is not like their need for the sun, moon, wind and rain, or like a man’s need for his life, or like the eye’s need for light, or like the body’s need for food and drink. Rather it is greater than that, greater than his need for anything you could think of. The Messengers (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon them) are intermediaries between Allaah and His creation, conveying His commands and prohibitions. They are ambassadors from Him to His slaves. The last and greatest of them, the noblest before his Lord, was Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him, and upon all of them). Allaah sent him as a mercy to the worlds, guidance for those who want to draw closer to Allaah, proof which left no excuse for all people. He enjoined the people to obey him, love him, respect him, support him, and acknowledge his rights. Allaah took the covenant from all the Messengers and Prophets that they would believe in him and follow him, and He commanded them to take the same covenant from the believers who followed them. He sent him just before the Hour as a bringer of glad tidings and a warner, calling people to Allaah by His leave and as a brightly shining lamp. He concluded the line of Messengers with him. Through him He guided people and dispelled misguidance, taught them and dispelled ignorance. Through his Message He opened blind eyes, deaf ears and hard hearts. Through his message He filled the world with light after it had been in darkness, He brought people together after they had been divided, He straightened the crooked path of mankind and showed them the clear way. He opened his heart for him and removed from him his burden, and raised high his fame (cf. al-Sharh 94:1-3). He inflicted humiliation and shame on those who went against his command. He sent him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) at a time when there had been no Messengers for a long while and when the Books had vanished, when words had been distorted and laws changed, when all peoples referred to their own unfair opinions, developed their own ideas about Allaah and judged among people by their own corrupt ideas and whims and desires. Through him Allaah guided mankind and clarified the different means of drawing closer to Allaah. Through him, He brought the people forth from darkness into light. Through him, He differentiated between those who will prosper and those who are immoral. So whoever follows his guidance is truly guided, and whoever turns away from his path is misguided and has deviated. May Allaah send blessings and peace upon him and upon all the Messengers and Prophets.

(This list is from Wujoob al-I’tisaam bi’l-Risaalah by Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him), vol. 19, p. 99-102; and from Majmoo’ al-Fataawa. See Lawaami’ al-Anwaar al-Bahiyyah, vol. 2, p. 216, 236)

We may sum up man’s need for the Messengers as follows:

1- Man is created and subjugated, and he has to know his Creator and what He wants of him, and why he was created. Man cannot come to know that independently. He has no way of finding that out except through knowing the Prophets and Messengers, and the guidance and light which they brought.

2- Man is composed of body and soul, His body is nourished by his food and drink, but the nourishment of his soul is that which was explained by its Creator, namely the true religion and righteous deeds. The Prophets and Messengers brought the true religion and taught them to do righteous deeds.

3- Man is religious by nature; he has to have a religion to follow, and this religion has to be correct. There is no way to the true religion except through believing in the Prophets and Messengers and believing in the message they brought.

4- Man needs the way through which he may attain the pleasure of Allaah in this world, and reach His Paradise and bliss in the Hereafter. No one can show these ways and guide people to them apart from the Prophets and Messengers.

5- Man is weak by nature, and there are many enemies lying in wait for him, such as the Shaytaan who wants to lead him astray and bad companions who make evil things attractive to him, and his own self which is inclined towards evil. Hence he needs something to protect himself from the plots of his enemies. The Prophets and Messengers guide him towards that and show it to him clearly.

6- Man is sociable by nature. In human meetings and interactions, there have to be laws to guide people in a fair and just manner – otherwise the law of the jungle would prevail. This guiding law must protect the rights of all those who have rights, without neglecting or exaggerating in any way. No one can produce a perfect law except the Prophets and Messengers.

7- Man needs something that will give him security and peace of mind, and guide him to the means of true happiness. This is what the Prophets and Messengers guide people towards.

From al-Islam Usooluhu wa Mabaadi’uhu, by Dr. Muhammad ibn ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Saalih al-Husaym

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/13957/
    ضيفنا النصرانى

هنا تجد الجواب عما يحيرك إن شاء الله
    www.islamqa.com

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

Default جزاكم الله خيرا

جزاكم الله خيرا على مجهودكم االكبير اخوتى فى الله انا ارسلت الردود