حسنا اخي انظر
بعض المقاطع من كتاب ابراهيم
1.(2.) And the Eternal, Mighty One said to me, "Abraham, Abraham!" And I said, 28. And the Eternal Mighty One said to me, "Abraham! Abraham!" And I said, "Here am I!" And He said to me, "Consider from above the stars which are beneath you, and number them for me, and make known to me their number." And I said, "How can I? For I am but a man of the dust of the earth." And He said to me, "As the number of the stars and their power, so will I make your seed a nation and a people set apart for me as my own inheritance, as distinct from that of Azazel. And yet I include Azazel in my house."
هنا كلام الله الى جدنا ابراهيم عليه السلام وتبشيره بتكثير ومباركة نسله كالنجوم ومده لهم بالقوة وهم سيكونون شعبه الذي يعبده وسيقويهم على عزازيل(ابليس) ويمنع ابليس من الاقتراب الى بيته!
Before the age of justice starts to grow, my judgment will come upon the heathen who have acted wickedly through the people 57. Before the age of the righteous begins to grow, my judgment shall come upon the lawless peoples through the-people of your seed who have been separated unto me. And in those -days I will bring upon all creatures of the earth ten plagues, through misfortune and disease and the sighing of their grief. And this shall be brought upon the generations of men on account of the provocation and the corruption of mankind, whereby they provoke me. And then shall righteous men of your seed survive in the number which is kept secret by me, and will hasten the coming of the glory of My Name to that place prepared beforehand for them, which you saw devastated in the picture. And they shall live and be established by sacrifices of righteousness in the age of the righteous, and they shall rejoice in me continually, and receive those who return to me in repentance, for great shall be the inner torment of those who have despitefully used them in this world, as they observe the honour placed upon my own in the day of glory.
15. of your seed who have been set apart for me. In those days I will bring upon all earthly creation ten plagues through evil and disease and the groaning of the
16. bitterness of their souls. Such will I bring upon the generations of those who are on it, out of anger and corruption of their creations with which they provoke me.
17. And then from your seed will be left the righteous men in their number, protected by me, who strive in the glory of my name toward the place prepared beforehand
18. for them which you saw deserted in the picture. And they will live, being affirmed
19. by the sacrifices and the gifts of justice and truth in the age of justice. And they will rejoice forever in me, and they will destroy those who have destroyed them, they will rebuke those who have rebuked them through their mockery, and they
20. will spit in their faces. Those rebuked by me when they are to see me rejoicing
21. with my people for those who rejoice and receive and truly return to me."
See, Abraham, what you have seen, hear what you have heard, know what you have known,. Go to your inheritance! And behold I an with you forever." 58. See, Abraham, what you have seen and hear what you have heard, and take knowledge of all that you have come to know. Go to your heritage, and behold, I am with you unto the age."
1. And while he was still speaking, I found myself on the earth, and I said, "Eternal, Mighty One, I am no longer in the glory in which I was above, and all 59. But while He was still speaking to me, I found myself once again upon the earth, and I said, "0 Eternal One! I am no longer in the glory which is on high, and there is one matter which my soul longed to know and understand which has not been revealed to me.
2. that my soul desired to understand in my heart I do not understand."
And he said to me, "I will explain to you the things you desired in your heart, for you have sought to know the ten plagues which I prepared against the heathen, and I 60. And He said to me, "What your heart desired I will tell you, because you have sought to see the ten plagues which I have prepared for the godless nations, and which have been pre-determined at the passing over of the twelfth hour of the age of the earth. Hear therefore what I divulge, and so shall it come to pass. The first is the distressing pain of sickness; the second, conflagration of many cities; the third, the destruction and pestilence of animals; the fourth, hunger of the whole world and its people; the fifth, by destruction among its rulers, by earthquake and the sword; the sixth, the multiplication of hail and snow; the seventh, wild bests will be their grave; the eighth, hunger and pestilence will alternate with destruction; the ninth, punishment by the sword and flight in distress; the tenth, thunder and voices and destructive earthquake.
3. prepared them beforehand in the passing of the twelve hours on earth. Hear what
4. I tell you, it will be thus. The first: sorrow from much need. The second: fiery
5. conflagrations for the cities. The third: destruction by pestilence among the cattle.
6. The fourth: famine of the world, of their generation. The fifth: among the rulers, destruction by earthquake and the sword. The sixth: increase of hail and snow.
7. The seventh: wild beasts will be their grave. The eighth: pestilence and hunger
8. will change their destruction. The ninth: execution by the sword and flight in distress. The tenth: thunder, voices, and destroying earthquakes.
1. "And then I will sound the trumpet out of the air, and I will send my chosen one, having in him one measure of all my power, and he will summon my people, 61. And then I will sound the trumpet out of the air, and will send my Elect One, having in Him all my power in one measure, and He shall summon my despised people from all nations, and I will send fire upon those who have insulted them and who have ruled over them in this age. And I will give those who have covered me with mockery to the scorn of the coming age, and I have prepared them to be food for the fires of Hades, and perpetual flight through the air in the underworld, for they shall see the righteousness of the Creator, and those whom He now honours, and they shall he ashamed, for I had hoped that they would come to me in repentance, rather than loving strange gods, but they forsook the Mighty Lord, and went the way that they willed to go.
2. humiliated by the heathen. And I will burn with fire those who mocked them and ruled over them in this age and I will deliver those who have covered me with
3. mockery over to the scorn of the coming age. Because I have prepared them (to be) food for the fire of Hades, and (to be) ceaseless soaring in the air of the underworld (regions) of the uttermost depths, (to be) the contents of a wormy
4. belly. For the makers will see in them justice, (the makers) who have chosen my desire and manifestly kept my commandments, and they will rejoice with merrymaking over the downfall of the men who remain and who followed after the
5. idols and after their murders. For they shall putrefy in the belly of the crafty
6. worm Azazel, and be burned by the fire of Azazel’s tongue. For I waited so they
7. might come to me, and they did not deign to. And they glorified an alien (god).
8. And they joined one to whom they had not been allotted, and they abandoned the Lord who gave them strength.
1. "Therefore, hear Abraham, and see, behold your seventh generation shall 62. Hear therefore, Abraham, and see, for behold, in the seventh generation from you shall they leave the land of their slavery, after they have been ill-treated as it were for an hour of the age of ungodliness, and the nation whom they shall serve I will judge."
2.(3.) go with you. And they will go out into an alien land. And they will enslave them and oppress
4. them as for one hour of the impious age. But of the nation
5. whom they shall serve I am the judge." And the Lord said this too, "Have you heard, Abraham, what I told you, what your tribe will encounter in the last days?"
6. Abraham, having heard, accepted the words of God in his heart.
هنا يأتي الملاك ميخائيل ويري ابراهيم عليه السلام صورة مستقبلية لنسله
وهي عبارة عن شخص يقف في الوسط وياتي ابليس ليقبله فيهجم على هذا الشخص ناس ليقبضوا عليه ولكنهم يعثرون ويمسكون اخر ويفلت ذاك..ويضربون من امسكوه ويهينوه ويبصقوا عليه..
وللاسف سيقلده بعض الناس ويحبوه لدرجة مبالغة ويعبدوه وهذا ما لا يريده الله
ويوجد في الصورة شخص اخر سياتي بعد
فيبشر الله ابراهيم بنسل اخر منه يكون مستضعف في الارض ويهان ويذل الا انه يستقر في الارض المباركة التي يحبها الله ويجعل بيته فيها كالحصن المنيع وفي اخر الايام ينتصر على اعدائه ويؤيده الله بقوة منه ويضرب الوثنيين والضالين عشر ضربات
لانه اطاع الله وعبده ونفذ وصاياه وقدس اسمه لذلك سيكون شعب مبارك
وخلال البشرى يسوق الملاك رسالة لابراهيم حول شخصين يمثلان امام الله
ويقول الله لهما ايكما ارسل اولا؟
فيقول الاول لله : ارسلني انا
ويقول الاخر ارسلني انا
فيرسل الله الاول ويقول للثاني انت ستأتي بعده فلماذا تغضب؟
هذا ملخص الكلام
اي هنا بشرى واضحة ببعث نبي الله عيسى عليه السلام ثم رسول الهدى وخاتم الانبياء محمد
الذي يقلد سيفه على فخذه ولا يستسلم لاحد وسيكون موطنه في ارض قفراء مهجورة...انظروا لدقة وجمال الوصف والبشرى!
وهذا ما هو الا القليل
فقد قرات ذات مرة ان هنالك بشرى باورشليم بيضاء ولها اسوار قوية لا يدخلها كافر وسيعبدون الله فيها دائما(طبعا هذه مذكورة في كتبهم ايضا)