Where is Allah? - English

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Allah? - English

Last Activity
    19-10-2009
    At
    05:31 PM

"Where is Allah?" Indeed this lecture is so great. Enjoy the lecture and as always listen with an open mind and an open heart. May Allah guide us to that which is the authentic truth and keep us firm upon it once we have found it. Ameen!

more...

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At
    03:50 PM

السلام عليكم
    جزاكم الله خيرا يا اخوانى
    اطلب طلبا منكم
    قد تعرفت لى امريكيه نصرانيه
    وانا اعرف الانجليزى ولكن ليس بدرحة انى ادخل فى تفاصيل كثيرة فى عقيدتنا مع انى بفضل الله رديت عليها فى مسالة ضر المراة المسلمة
    ولكنها دائما تسالنى سؤال وانا لا افهم معنها اساسا حتى ارد عليها ونحن نتراسل فانا ابعث لها باسماء مواقع اسلامية حتى تتعرف على الاسلام
    ارجو مسامحتى لاطالتى فقد ارسلت لى بهذا وارجو الافادة اولا بالشرح لى وان تبعث لى ماذا ارد عليها حتى لو بجمل بسيطه
    جزاكم الله خيرا
    Mary:6/15 I have to ask you this?? do u muslims really think so little of God? do u think God is so limited? see bc u follow islam allah, u think the real God is limited and He is Not! God had what He wanted in the Holy Bible, what ur finding is what the devil is putting there and telling u aww this is really the tru Gosples. BC u r a muslim u need to learn a lot of who the tru God is! and it is Not allah! The tru God what He puts No man nor Beast cantake away
    00:52 6/15 that is why quran is one of the last books to come and say well I am the last book, Mormons say the say thing, they both r lies God put the 1st so that ppl would learn right away who He was and Is.
    جزاكم الله خير ارجو افادتى والرد على

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    02:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by أمة الله الأندلسية View Post
    السلام عليكم
    جزاكم الله خيرا يا اخوانى
    اطلب طلبا منكم
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
    وجزاكِ أختنا الكريمة خير الجزاء
    وأطلبي ما تشائين فنحن هنا رهن إشارتك

أما عن مضمون ما قالته:
    أنكم كمسلمون تؤمنون بالله أنه هو الإله الحقيقي وهو ليس كذلك, كمان تجعلون الإله الحقيقي محدودا لكن الإله الحقيقي فعل ما أراد كما جاء في الكتاب المقدس. وأن الشيطان قد أعطاكم كتاباً وأقنعكم أنه كلام الرب الحقيقي. وأنه آخر الكتب تماما كما قال المورمون وكلاهما كاذبان ....
    لقد وضع الإله الكتاب الأول, لذا عليكم أيها المسلمون أن تعلموا من هو الإله الحقيقي وكيف كان ويكون؟

Mary:6/15 I have to ask you this?? do u muslims really think so little of God? do u think God is so limited? see bc u follow islam allah, u think the real God is limited and He is Not!

We never think of God in this way!!!
    God is Limitless, the most Powerful and the most Merciful,
    so, support me with the evidence which indicates to Muslims' thinking, please!!!

This is the way repeated in churches about Muslims' thinking, no more!!!
    waiting for the proof

God had what He wanted in the Holy Bible,
    what ur finding is what the devil is putting there and telling u aww this is really the tru Gosples.
    First,
    It can never be the devils'!!!

As the devil was cursed in the Holy Quran
    4|117|They invoke in His stead only females; they pray to none else than Satan, a rebel--4|118|Whom Allah cursed, and he said: Surely I will take of Thy bondmen an appointed portion,

And we - as Muslims - are ordered not to follow his footsteps as he is our enemy
    2|168|O mankind! Eat of that which is lawful and wholesome in the earth, and follow not the footsteps of the devil. Lo! he is an open enemy for you.

to ask refuge in Allah from him :
    16|98|And when thou recitest the Quran, seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast.

(This clip is in Arabic and English)

Second,
    In the Bible, the devil was stronger than the God!!!!

M't 4:5 Then the devil taketh him up into the holy city, and setteth him on a pinnacle of the temple,
    M't 4:6 And saith unto him, If thou be the Son of God, cast thyself down: for it is written, He shall give his angels charge concerning thee: and in their hands they shall bear thee up, lest at any time thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    M't 4:7 Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.
    M't 4:8 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;
    M't 4:9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.
    M't 4:10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

So, if you are Orthodoxi, it means Jesus is God, hense, devil was stronger!!!
    As he carried him!!!; shew him!!!; and asked Jesus to worshim him!!!!! ...etc.

So, Which is stronger the carrier or the person who carried?!!!!
    How dare he asked the God to worship him?!!!

But any how, it was not only devil who was stronger!!!
    Jacob was stronger, too

In the Bible, He was limited again, as he couldn't forgive Adam's sin without the Redemption!!!!

Third
    God had he wanted in the Bible, didn't he?
    So, Which Bible?
    and Which Bible of them is true?!!!!
    and what the evidence of your answer?

BC u r a muslim u need to learn a lot of who the tru God is! and it is Not allah! The tru God what He puts No man nor Beast cantake away that is why quran is one of the last books to come and say well I am the last book, Mormons say the say thing, they both r lies God put the 1st so that ppl would learn right away who He was and Is.
    Please tell us who is the real God, with the evidence ....
    We are waiting for it

My regards
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم جزاكم الله خيرا
    انا سعيدة اجد ان حضرتك اجبتنى لانى بالفعل كنت منتظرة الرد وان شاء الله ساراسلها
    بهذا ادعوا لى بالتوفيق ان شاء الله وجزاكم الله مرة اخرى شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم اخى وانااقرا اجابتكم عن تسائلى وجدت
    الامريكيه قد ارسلت لى فى نفس الوقت رسالتين اولاهما ردا على موضوع قد ارسلته لها ان الكنائس تفعل الكثير لجذب الناس اليها وقد وجدت على موقع اسلامى والثانى قد ارسلته لى عندما ارسلت لها عن حقوق المرأة فى الاسلام وقد اخذته ايضا من موقع او منتدى اسلامى بالانجليزيه وقد ردت على بهذا
    اريد ان اوضح انا اريد مساعدتكم لانكم مريتوا بهذا كثيرا وقد تفيدونى باستشافكم لنوعيه هذه الشابه وهل هى تعلم القليل عن الاسلام ام ما هى بالضبط
    وهذا ما ارسلته لى

Hi and hope all is well sorry but 2 things I would like to tell you, 1 that is a lie that the Mother has more rights or respect than a man in islam, your not even allow to pray together, in the Movie "Not without My Daughter" which was a tru story a woman from Michigan married a muslim man when she went there to Iran and he did not want to come back here she had No rights to her child! she had not rights at all bc she was a woman, I would rather go by woman whom have spoken out than to go by a book no one knows where it came from, you take the word beat, as it is nothing. 2nd In Turkey there have been many woman who have what they
    call "Mercy Killing" something else that is true, the women in Turkey today are killing themselevs rather stay a muslim or married to a muslim man. They r speaking more and more how badly they r treated, and would rather die than go into islam. Once again I will tell u a tru God is a loving God not a hateful one, allah hates jews and even claims he will destroy Israel although we all know he can not, which is why allah always says at the end of times he will. The tru God will Not ever allow satan to destroy Israel, God promised Abrham and King David, No one will destroy it look how many times arabic countries have tried even today. Look at the actions! of both as I have asked u b4 talk soon take care
    اما الرد الثانى هو
    [bor=3300FF]why do u look at negitive things :) there are many good signs but I see
    u did not find one, satan is at work thru many ppl many forms, islam is his biggest hold bc islam keeps u from knowing Jesus who He really is. what in islam gave its life for you? I dont need a sign to know God. satan has them signs out thats whos doing that then he has ppl like you, showing others asking and pretending to ask why?[/bor
    ]________________________________________
    وهذا كان ردها من الصور والاعلانات المضحكة للكنائس فى الولايات الامريكية لجذب الناس
    وانا انتظر ردكم وجزاكم الله خيرا
    فنحن اخوة والله المستعان فى حفظ الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

سأقوم بالرد غدا إن شاء الله على رديها بالتفصيل

وأعتذر منكِ على عدم الرد الآن, لأتمكن من الذهاب إلى الدوام غداً في الصباح الباكر إن شاء الله

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    05:00 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

أختى فى الله أمة الله الاندلسيه
    سلام الله عليكى
    قرأت ما ارسلته الامريكيه النصرانيه فى الرساله الاولى وقد رد أخى فى اللهauthentic man عليها أما الرساله الثانيه فهى بأختصار فى نقطتين
    الاولى عن المرأه فى الاسلام
    والثانيه عن ان الرسول قد تلقى الوحى من الشيطان أى أن القرآن ليس كلام الله وما الى ذلك واليكى هذا الرابط بالانجليزيه للرد عليها فى هذه النقطه وستجدى الرد ايضا على النقطه الثانيه ويمكن الاعتماد على هذا الموقع بعدة لغات ومنها طبعا العربيه فى الرد على كثير من الشبهات العبيطه التى يثيرونها منتهزين فرصة عدم اطلاع المسلم البسيط جيدا على دينه فيضلونه

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/50916

أرجوا من الله أن أكون قد وفقت فى هذا والله من وراء القصد وشكرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Quote Originally Posted by ابو الياسمين والفل View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

أختى فى الله أمة الله الاندلسيه
    سلام الله عليكى
    قرأت ما ارسلته الامريكيه النصرانيه فى الرساله الاولى وقد رد أخى فى اللهauthentic man عليها أما الرساله الثانيه فهى بأختصار فى نقطتين
    الاولى عن المرأه فى الاسلام
    والثانيه عن ان الرسول قد تلقى الوحى من الشيطان أى أن القرآن ليس كلام الله وما الى ذلك واليكى هذا الرابط بالانجليزيه للرد عليها فى هذه النقطه وستجدى الرد ايضا على النقطه الثانيه ويمكن الاعتماد على هذا الموقع بعدة لغات ومنها طبعا العربيه فى الرد على كثير من الشبهات العبيطه التى يثيرونها منتهزين فرصة عدم اطلاع المسلم البسيط جيدا على دينه فيضلونه

http://www.islamhouse.com/p/50916

أرجوا من الله أن أكون قد وفقت فى هذا والله من وراء القصد وشكرا

جزاك الله خيرا أخي الكريم على هذا التوضيح
    وكنتَ موفقاً بحمد الله ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
    إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At

Hi and hope all is well sorry but 2 things I would like to tell you, 1 that is a lie that the Mother has more rights or respect than a man in islam,
    First,
    Never mention any word without its proof

Second,
    What you mentioned is the lie!!!
    The lie they fabricate trying to make you hate Islam and feel afriad of it through through faking charges...

Third,
    Both parents must be treated in a great way:
    17|23|Thy Lord hath decreed, that ye worship none save Him, and (that ye show) kindness to parents. If one of them or both of them to attain old age with thee, say not "Fie" unto them nor repulse them, but speak unto them a gracious word.
    17|24|And lower unto them the wing of submission through mercy, and say: My Lord! Have mercy on them both as they did care for me when I was little.

It's not only fathers, but mothers as well must be treated in this way ....

Fourth,
    In Islam, Mothers have more portion of love, kindness and respect than Fathers

Narrated Abu Huraira:
    A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "

The Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) told us that " Paradise is under mothers' feet "
    which indicates that the full obedience and perfect love should be for mothers, and who wishes to be in the paradise must be under the service of his mother; must be grateful and dutiful.

He did not say that Paradise is under the feet of fathers, but he said under the feet of mothers

So, Mothers have greater portion of respect, love and better treatment or not?!!!

to be continued

إن شاء الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    15-11-2012
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

جزاك الله خيرا اخى ابو الياسمين ووفقك الله فيما افدتنى
    والى الى اخى Authentic manجزاك الله خيرا بهذا الموقع الرائع ولكنى ارجو منكم متابعتى بالرد عليها فبالنسبة للمواقع الاسلامية ما شاء الله هى كثيرا ولكنى اريد منكم متابعتى معها فى مراسلاتها لانى اريد منكم ان تطلعونى على ماهية هذة النصرانيه من شخصية بمعنى هى قالت لى انها درست عن الاسلام ثلاث سنوات ولكن كلامها معى يدل على انها لم تعلم عن الاسلام شىء وبالطبع تدافع عن دينها فهل لى ان اطالعكم اول باول ما يحدث بيننا ام اكتفى بالذهاب الى ذلك الموقع الذى افدتونى به؟
    ولقد ارسلت لها امس ما ارسلته لى اخى Authentic manوفوجئت انها ردت على فى نفس الوقت بهذا
    Jesus always claimed the Father sent Him, Jesus did not bragg of Himself, nor Boosted as did muhammed. Jesus came for all ppl muhammed came for muslims only. Jesus did not kill no one, muhammed killed many who would not believe him. The Holy Bible tells u who God is and how to know him. In the Old Testiment u will see so much love he had for His children see my God calls us his children bc thats what we r, ur god dont allow u too, bc to him ur his slaves, thats not love. In the New Testiment it tells the life of Jesus from birth to death to His ressection!!!! no one did as Jesus and He came here as a human as u and me and still suffer much for something He did not do. God my God the tru God is NOT limited as ur god is. Ur god claims all the time he will take Israel out but he knows he wont bc he cant so he made a lie and said he will after the world ends what good will it do then?? think that makes no sense. allah is limited the tru God the God of Moses is NOT :)
    انا اريد ان اعرف من اجابتها هل اجباتك قد هزتها ام لا وما هو غرضها بالرد هذا على ارجو معاونتى ومتابعتى اول باول وانا قد ارسلت لها من الموقع الذى ارسلتموه لى المراة فى الاسلام بالصوت لا تؤاخذونى فانا افهم من اجابتها حوالى 70 فى المئه ولكن انتم لكم باع فى اللغة الانجليزيه غير معرفتكم التامه بالمناظرات وما شابه مع غير المسلمين

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information