Listen, madame We talk a lot and obviously no point in talking if there is no clear goal we meet it and I am here from my point of view I see that you have many things misnomer for Islam and therefore I will send for you repudiation of Islam and then we begin the serious discussion and objectivity "and ask for anything no matter if you have and I will answer it , with God willing
ÇáÇÓáÇã Ïíä ÇáÝØÑå
Islam is Your Birthright
Each person is born into a religious environment that is not of his or her own choice; a child is raised in the religion or ideology of his or her family, society or culture. Even as a newborn, he or she is assigned the religion of his family or the ideology of the state; in some countries the child‘s assigned religion is even recorded on his or her birth certificate. By the time individuals reach their teens they usually have accepted the beliefs of their parents or that of their particular society, feeling that they have little choice in the matter.
However, individuals often encounter or are exposed to various beliefs and ideologies throughout the course of their lives leading many to question long-held beliefs, traditions or philosophical ideas. They begin to question the validity of their own beliefs. Seekers of truth often reach a point of confusion upon realizing that believers of every religion, sect, ideology and philosophy all claim to have the one and only truth.
There are only three possibilities. They are either all correct; all incorrect or only one is correct and the rest are incorrect. They cannot all be right since all religions are different in their fundamentals. Furthermore, the majority claim that they alone are correct and the rest are incorrect.
On the other hand, to claim that they are all incorrect is to deny that Allah1 revealed His will to humankind. This proposition is absurd to those who believe in a Wise Creator. After all, why would Allah create human beings and then abstain from revealing a way to the truth? So, which religion is the right one and how can the seeker of truth know it? This is the main subject of this work.
In beginning one‘s search for which religion is true, one should keep four things in mind:
First, Allah gave us the ability and intellect to discover the answer to this crucial question, which is also a life-changing decision: WHAT IS THE TRUE RELIGION?
Second, Allah, the Most Compassionate, did not leave us to go astray without any guidance. Indeed, He sent us prophets with scriptures to show us the right path.
1. Although the English word ‗God‘ is often used interchangeably in this book with the word Allah, there is a difference. ‗Allah‘ is the word in Arabic that is translated as ‗God‘. However, ‗Allah‘ has a much more precise meaning than ‗God‘. ‗Allah‘ is not merely an Arabic term for the word ―god‖. Actually, the root word of the word ‗Allah‘ is ‗ilâh‘, which means ‗a god‘, and there are countless numbers of made-up ‗gods‘, but only One True God whose name is Allah. The word ‗Allah‘ literally means ‗the worshipped‘. Allah is thus the proper name for the only Being that is worthy of worship, the True Creator of the universe. By saying ―Allah‖, Muslims are, in essence, negating every other entity which people wrongfully worship. Therefore, in this work, the term ‗Allah‘ will often be used in reference to this One and Only God who is worthy of worship.
Third, always remember the reason for this search: the everlasting life to come depends on finding the true religion in this life. This should be your ultimate motivation, and a driving force to keep you searching until you are completely satisfied.2
Fourth, one can determine the true path and make a rational and correct decision only if emotions and prejudices, which often blind one to reality, are put aside.
2. The Bible, in its present form, confirms that seeking the truth is the main cause for salvation. It states in John 8:32: ―And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.‖ Muslims believe that the existing form of the Bible contains elements of the original true message, though it has been altered significantly.
1. Proof of Allah's Existence
This Great Universe and everything that is in it cannot be the product of chance, and could not have created itself. Signs testifying that Allah is the only Creator can be seen throughout the earth and in the very soul of each person. Allah says in the Qur‘an:
It is Allah who created the sky and the earth, and sent down from the sky water by which He brought forth fruits for your sustenance. He subjected for you the ships to sail upon the sea at His command, and He subjected for you the rivers. And He subjected for you the sun and moon in continuous cycles, and He subjected for you the night and day. And He gave you all you asked Him for...3 (Quran 14: 32-34)
In the Quran, Allah mentions Prophet Abraham‘s (peace be upon him)4 search for truth as an example of
3. All translations of the meanings of verses of the Quran are adapted from the English translation of the meanings given in the ―King Fahd Holy Quran Printing Complex‖ version.
4. This is an expression of respect which prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) recommended to say each time a prophet is mentioned