ساعدوني في الرد

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

ساعدوني في الرد

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: ساعدوني في الرد

Last Activity
    07-08-2010
    At
    08:11 PM

Default ساعدوني في الرد

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم و الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين

اخواتي اخواتي يوجد احد الاشخاص الغير مسلمين وضع موضوع في احد المواقع
    Is Jesus God?فقمت بالرد ليه على ان هذا بان عيسى نبي ولم يقل اعبدوني وانا الكتاب المقدس فيه الكثير من التناقضات والشبهات فاجابني

It seems every chapter I read in the book of John, Jesus is in some way claiming to be God, and equal to God. Even the pharisees understood Jesus in John 10 they told him that he "claim(s) to be God". Do you agree with the pharisees that Jesus claimed that? Or, do you agree with the pharisees that Jesus wasn't God?.
    There actually is evidence throughout the Bible though that Jesus is indeed God. I will just give a few here, and we can discuss these, or others if you wish.
    Lets start with creation... look in your Bible, and in the translation you use at Genesis 1:26 Who is it that God is talking about when He says "Let US make man in OUR image"?
    Can you offer a scriptural basis for your answer? Because the Bible does tell us WHO created. Please look in Colossians 1:15-17... (i don't think your Bible is the most accurate translation, but we can use it "All things were created through him" (Jesus) and your Bible also says "for Him". So who is creation for? God created for His own glory according to Isaiah. Creation was not for the angels or anyone other than God. Jesus is the creator of all things. Now look at Isaiah 44:24... It says God created.
    John 1:3 "All things came to exist through the same" (Jesus)
    Hebrews 1:12 "A Son...through whon He also made the ages"
    So again... to go back to Genesis 1:26, God says "Let US" The scripture seems pretty clear that the creation was through Jesus? From the scriptures we know why God said "let US"

فكيف ارد على هذا حتى اثبت له انه ما يقوله غير صحيح

وجزاكم الله خيرا

والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It seems every chapter I read in the book of John, Jesus is in some way claiming to be God, and equal to God. Even the pharisees understood Jesus in John 10 they told him that he "claim(s) to be God". Do you agree with the pharisees that Jesus claimed that? Or, do you agree with the pharisees that Jesus wasn't God

jesus has never claimed to be God
    although i can see that bible says jesus has a God

John said in the revelation book about Jesus “and has made us to be a kingdom and priests to serve his God and Father—to him be glory and power for ever and ever! Amen
    Revelation 1:6 NIV

Paul said in book of Ephesians about Jesus “the God of our Lord Jesus” Ephesians 1:17 NKJV

Mathew says about Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV

John mentions that Jesus in the gospel of John said “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God”. John 20:17
    NKJV

All Christian scholars are saying that this a prophecy from God about Jesus "Here is my servant, whom I uphold” Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)

Peter says in the book of acts about Jesus that he is a servant of God “When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you" Acts

John says in the book of revelation that Jesus said after his ascention “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name” Revelation 3:12-14 (NIV)

so where did jesus claimed to be God??????????

د/مسلمة is offline مشرفة دعم المسلمين الجدد
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2015
    At
    02:35 AM

وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Your first evidence is

King James Bible: Genesis-1-26: And God said, Let us make man in our image

using plural here does not indicate that Jesus created with God but it indicates self-magnification which is well known linguistic phenomenon (to use pleural for self-magnifiction)

and the evidence is present within the next verse

King James Bible: Genesis-1-27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

What do you think now???

as his and he is used for singular only

and so again the plural in Gen-1-26 is for magnification as the verse is about creation

Now let's come to your second evidence, Colossians 1:15-17

King James Bible: Colossians-1-15: Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature

Where's your mind man? This is an evidence that Jesus was a creature and not the creator

read it slowly

the firstborn of every creature

or in other translations or versions

the firstborn of all creation

and so Jesus is one of the creatures and not a creator

Now from the Gospel of John

look at these verses and tell us your opinion

JOH-17-1: These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee:

JOH-17-2: As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

JOH-17-3: And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

and what do you think about this?

MAR-12-28: And one of the scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him, Which is the first commandment of all?

MAR-12-29: And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

Tell me who is Jesus's Lord!!!!!!

Last edited by د/مسلمة; 22-04-2010 at 12:29 PM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

There actually is evidence throughout the Bible though that Jesus is indeed God. I will just give a few here, and we can discuss these, or others if you wish.
    Lets start with creation... look in your Bible, and in the translation you use at Genesis 1:26 Who is it that God is talking about when He says "Let US make man in OUR image

Num 23:19: God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

and the the Bible continually calls Jesus the Son of Man in several passages

Mat 8:20 And Jesus saith unto him, The foxes have holes, and the birds of the air [have] nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay [his] head.

Mat 9:6 But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (then saith he to the sick of the palsy,) Arise, take up thy bed, and go unto thine house

Luk 9:44 Let these sayings sink down into your ears: for the Son of man shall be delivered into the hands of men.

Luk 9:22 Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.

Jhn 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

Jhn 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

Jhn 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

Jhn 8:28 Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am [he], and [that] I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

So its pretty clear that Jesus is the son of man according to the Bible. Now since we know that, let us read what the OT says concerning the son of man.

Psalms 146:

1 Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.
    2 While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being.
    3 Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help.

4 His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish.
    5 Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the LORD his God:
    6 Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which keepeth truth for ever:
    7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:
    8 The LORD openeth the eyes of the blind: the LORD raiseth them that are bowed down: the LORD loveth the righteous:
    9 The LORD preserveth the strangers; he relieveth the fatherless and widow: but the way of the wicked he turneth upside down.
    10 The LORD shall reign for ever, even thy God, O Zion, unto all generations. Praise ye the LORD

So to summarize we find out that:

1-Jesus is the son of man

2-The Bible states that you should not trust the son of man

3-The Bible states that there is no help in the son of man

4-Jesus is the son of man so therefore we can’t trust him

5-Jesus is the son of man therefore there is no help in him

6-We must place our trust in God in whom there is help

7-Jesus is not God

So very simple isn’t it?

to be continued

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Genesis 1:26 Who is it that God is talking about when He says "Let US make man in OUR image
    i still can't find anything saying that jesus is God
    and i will explain what is the meaning of "our likeness" and "our image"

Who is this human being that is like GOD? Adam, the first creation of Mankind and the one in Genesis 1:26-27 certainly isn't. The likeness of GOD Almighty is not the physical appearance, but rather having the knowledge of Good and evil. This is clearly stated in the Bible:

"For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil. (From the NIV Bible, Genesis 3:5)"

"and to put on the new self, created to be like God in true righteousness and holiness. (From the NIV Bible, Ephesians 4:24)"

"Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I have made you like God to Pharaoh, and your brother Aaron will be your prophet. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 7:1)"

"On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them. (From the NIV Bible, Zechariah 12:8)"

By the way, on the literal sense, no one is like GOD Almighty

"Tomorrow," Pharaoh said. Moses replied, "It will be as you say, so that you may know there is no one like the LORD our God. (From the NIV Bible, Exodus 8:10)"

"There is no one holy [ Or no Holy One ] like the LORD; there is no one besides you; there is no Rock like our God.
    (From the NIV Bible, 1 Samuel 2:2)"

"For who in the skies above can compare with the LORD? Who is like the LORD among the heavenly beings?
    (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 89:6)"

"Who is like the LORD our God, the One who sits enthroned on high
    , (From the NIV Bible, Psalm 113:5)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

OUR image"?
    Can you offer a scriptural basis for your answer? Because the Bible does tell us WHO created. Please look in Colossians 1:15-17... (i don't think your Bible is the most accurate translation, but we can use it "All things were created through him" (Jesus) and your Bible also says "for Him".
    nice try
    do you have any proof that paul is a prophet before you have quoted from his sayings ????

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Now look at Isaiah 44:24

ok i will do that

Isaiah 44 (New International Version)

24 "This is what the LORD says—
    your Redeemer, who formed you in the womb:
    I am the LORD,
    who has made all things,
    who alone stretched out the heavens,
    who spread out the earth by myself,

could anyone see in this paragraph that jesus is God

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

John 1:3 "All things came to exist through the same" (Jesus)
    i will answer you by this paragragh

Corinthians1 : 15 )New American Standard Bible)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...5&version=NASB

28When (AR)all things are subjected to Him, then the Son Himself also will be subjected to the One who subjected all things to Him, so that (AS)God may be all in all.

god will be subjected to God

and i can see in the bible that solomon was before anything
    so he also must be God

Proverbs 8)New American Standard Bible)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...8&version=NASB

That I may (AE)fill their treasuries.
    22"The LORD possessed me (AF)at the beginning of His way,
    Before His works of old.
    23"From everlasting I was (AG)established,
    From the beginning, (AH)from the earliest times of the earth.
    24"When there were no (AI)depths I was brought forth,
    When there were no springs abounding with water.
    25"(AJ)Before the mountains were settled,
    Before the hills I was brought forth;
    26While He had not yet made the earth and the fields,
    Nor the first dust of the world.
    27"When He (AK)established the heavens, I was there,
    When (AL)He inscribed a circle on the face of the deep

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Genesis 1:26, God says "Let US" The scripture seems pretty clear that the creation was through Jesus? From the scriptures we know why God said "let US
    John 17 )New International Version)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...17&version=NIV

3Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent

why jesus said you and not me and you or we or us here

Last Activity
    07-08-2010
    At
    08:11 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

ساعدوني في الرد

Thread Information