Brothers and Sisters what can we say

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Brothers and Sisters what can we say

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-06-2012
    At
    08:48 PM

حللت أهل او نزلت سهلا
    و ما دامت كتابة اللغة العربية يسيرة عليك , فأرجو أن تنقلي مواضيعك لأي قسم عربي , لأن هذا المنتدى مخصص للردود باللغة الإنجليزية
    Last edited by sa3d; 14-02-2007 at 10:40 AM.
    "سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ"

Last Activity
    08-04-2007
    At
    09:34 PM

okay,I will do that thank u verrry much

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At
    08:13 AM

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by طالبة علم View Post
    السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته :

عفوا أخوتي في الإسلام البعض فهمني بالخطأ
    ronya: جزاك الله خير الجزاء
    عفوا اختي طالبة علم
    الله يبارك فيكي ان شاء الله تستفيدي من منتدانا ونستفيد من خبرتك

فهل تسامحوني يا أخوة ؟!!و تقبلوني أخت و عضوة بينكم؟؟
    أهلا و سهلا بك في منتديات اتباع المرسلين الاسلامية

سعداء بإنضمامك معنا و يشرفنا تواجدك بالمنتدى
    منتظرين مشاركاتك وإبداعاتك
    بحب اقولك باللهجة اللبنانية جميع اخواني رجال ونساء كلهم طيبين شوي شوي تتعرفي على اسرتنا المتواضعة انا شخصيا يسعدني ان تبقي معنا فى المنتدى لا اريدك ان ترحلي بعد اسبوع او اسبوعين لازم تنضمي لحزب النساء شو رائيك welcom sister

Last edited by ronya; 14-02-2007 at 02:59 AM.
    اللهم اغفر لأبي وأمي وارحمهما كما ربياني صغيرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At

عفوا حزفت ردى لان مكرر
    Last edited by ronya; 14-02-2007 at 02:57 AM.

Last Activity
    08-09-2011
    At
    01:40 PM

يسعدني ان تبقي معنا فى المنتدى لا اريدك ان ترحلي بعد اسبوع او اسبوعين لازم تنضمي لحزب النساء شو رائيك
    اه احنا بتنين ومش خالصين ...

بنمزح معك اختنا في الله .. المنتدى بيتك
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-02-2024
    At

Default السلام عليكم

[QUOTE]
    Quote Originally Posted by الفير كلاي View Post
    اه احنا بتنين ومش خالصين ...

طيب انا شو زنبي اخي الفيركلاي حزبك قام بعملية انقلاب عليك هههههههههههه
    خوفا على المرتب

Last Activity
    08-09-2011
    At
    01:40 PM

طيب انا شو زنبي اخي الفيركلاي حزبك قام بعملية انقلاب عليك
    والله قولتك .. صالح أخد الراتب وصار يكتب في قسم المطابخ والأكل والشرب واسلام صار يكتب عن حقوق المرأة
    وانا بقيت كالسيف فردا يالله خيرها في غيرها بحاول اكون جيش جديد .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Last Activity
    08-04-2007
    At
    09:34 PM

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته:

احترت المكان مخصص للإنجليزية و الموضوع صار بين الإنجليزية و العربية و ين مكانه المفروض!!!

ronya والفير كلاي : أكيد , يشرفني أكون في هالمنتدى .. شكرا و كثر الله من أمثالكم

Last Activity
    06-04-2012
    At
    11:13 PM

[QUOTE=ronya;87718]

طيب انا شو زنبي اخي الفيركلاي حزبك قام بعملية انقلاب عليك هههههههههههه
    خوفا على المرتب
    ههههههههههههههههههه
    كأني سمعت اسم مرتب
    لَوْ أَنزَلْنَا هَذَا الْقُرْآنَ عَلَى جَبَلٍ لَّرَأَيْتَهُ خَاشِعاً مُّتَصَدِّعاً مِّنْ خَشْيَةِ اللَّهِ وَتِلْكَ الْأَمْثَالُ نَضْرِبُهَا لِلنَّاسِ لَعَلَّهُمْ يَتَفَكَّرُونَ "الحشر 21-"

القرآن الكريم

متى27 :6 فاخذ رؤساء الكهنة الفضة وقالوا لا يحل ان نلقيها في الخزانة لانها ثمن دم.

أَفَتُؤْمِنُونَ بِبَعْضِ الْكِتَابِ وَتَكْفُرُونَ بِبَعْضٍ فَمَا جَزَاءُ مَنْ يَفْعَلُ ذَلِكَ مِنْكُمْ إِلَّا خِزْيٌ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَيَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ يُرَدُّونَ إِلَى أَشَدِّ الْعَذَابِ وَمَا اللَّهُ بِغَافِلٍ عَمَّا تَعْمَلُونَ

Last Activity
    21-02-2007
    At
    04:16 PM

Quote Originally Posted by طالبة علم View Post
    Aslamu Alikum

Dear Members Read this please :

while in Islam Millions of Muslims Although there are many sects too ,, All of them have Holy Quran.. the same one from over 1400years old
    So what... Sunni's and Shiites kill each other every day. Does the Quran tell them to do this? No. It tells them not to do this. Muslims don't listen to the quran unless they want to. Just like Christians with the bible. What does it matter if they all use the same book when they don't all interpret it the same way?

And argue not with the people of "
    the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

---------------------
    Allah may tell you he is the god of Muslims and Christians. But the Christian God tells us that He is not the God of Muslims. He tells us that if anyone comes preaching anyone other than the Christ, let him be acursed. Muslims may teach of Jesus the prophet but they deny that He is The Christ. They deny that Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is God. That's what the bible teaches. Does the Quran teach this? Didn't think so.

SORRY ,BUT WHAT CAN WE REPLAY
    IN THIS CASE (THEY SAID ABOUT THE WARS BETWEEN Sunni's and Shiites ..........ect

please help me fastly
    Salam alikom my dear sister
    As your post in English so am going to assume that u are discussing this topic with non Muslims
    A lot of time non Muslims come to us asking us harsh questions about Islam like:
    Why u Muslims are terrorist?
    Why u worship black box in a desert?
    Why u are killing each other in Iraq?

Keep in mind that their harsh way in asking their question because of what they hear in their media which in most cases is FALSE

So make your respose is a smile and say Thank you for asking me about my religion

keep in mind to actually tell the people the message as soon as you can. After all, you do not know how long the person will stand in front of you. Simply tell them, "There really is only One God and He Alone is the only one deserving to be worshipped."

Tell them what The word Islam mean in Arabic(please don’t say peace)
    What the word Muslim mean in Arabic
    What is the word Allah mean in Arabic
    Ask them for their purpose of life and why they are here?

There is a lot of question they have the only answer is in our religion

Another very important point which most of us forget about is we feel so much arrogant to say "I don’t know"
    When ever some one ask u a question u don’t know its answer or a question which u are not sure of its answer please tell him this out loud "I DON’T KNOW"
    Tell him in my religion lying is totally forbidden especially when it come to our religion so let me ask and get u back with the answer inshaa Allah

I have to tell you this before giving u the answer, because u will be amazed of how much trust and respect this person is going to show to u if followed this way of dawah

You said: So what... Sunni's and Shiites kill each other every day. Does the Quran tell them to do this? No. It tells them not to do this. Muslims don't listen to the quran unless they want to. Just like Christians with the bible.

I am absolutely agree with you, killing each other was never Islam
    What is going now in Iraq is something really sad, actually I feel so bad to call someone who kill innocent ppl or bombing homes and masjeds A MUSLIM actually I feel so bad to call him a human
    This was never the way of Prophet Muhammad peace and blessing be upon him
    But to be more honest with ourselves this is not the whole picture
    There is ppl who are planning for this fitnah(trial) between sunni and shia.

It's easier for USA to argue MUSLIMS are killing one another and WE HAVE TO STAY vs. Muslims are getting along and there is no longer any need for us in IRAQ.
    Here is my proof ,you will enjoy reading it

Troops free SAS men from jail
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...ixnewstop.html

You said: . What does it matter if they all use the same book when they don't all interpret it the same way?

Well,all of them use the same book because Allah promised to preserve this book….using different interpretation also something written in the Quran: He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: In it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are allegorical. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is allegorical, seeking discord, and searching for its hidden meanings, but no one knows its hidden meanings except Allah. And those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in the Book; the whole of it is from our Lord:" and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding.(3-7)

Remember this was prophet Muhammad prophecy that his ummah is going to be divided into sections

You posted a verse of Quran: And argue not with the people of "
    the ******ure (Jews and Christians), unless it be in (a way) that is better (with good words and in good manner, inviting them to Islâmic Monotheism with His Verses), except with such of them as do wrong; and say (to them): "We believe in that which has been revealed to us and revealed to you; our Ilâh (God) and your Ilâh (God) is One (i.e. Allâh), and to Him we have submitted (as Muslims)."

My comment: If you followed this verse you will see by your eyes how can someone hate Islam totally changed to LOVE Islam

Quote:Allah may tell you he is the god of Muslims and Christians. But the Christian God tells us that He is not the God of Muslims. He tells us that if anyone comes preaching anyone other than the Christ, let him be accursed

My sister every one have his believes and u should respect her believes if u want her to respect yours…Allah is the one who create every thing and he is the only God for all the creations ,If she think other wise so she have her believes and we have ours.
    Do not ever think that u can guide ppl, Allah is the one who guide not you ,so all u can do is deliver the message of Islam then whether they accept it or not this is not your job.

Quote: Muslims may teach of Jesus the prophet but they deny that He is The Christ. They deny that Jesus Christ is God. Jesus is God. That's what the bible teaches. Does the Quran teach this? Didn't think so.

Yes we don’t think he is God or son of God and YES we believe that he is a prophet
    Tell her what Islam say about prophet jesus peace be upon him.

No other religion in the world respects and dignifies Jesus as Islam does. The Qur'an confirms his virgin birth (a chapter of the Qur'an is entitled "Mary"), and Mary is considered to have been one of the purest women in all creation. The Qur'an describes Jesus' birth[Read Quran 3:42-47]

Muslims believe that Jesus was born immaculately, and through the same power which had brought Eve to life and Adam into being without a father or a mother.[Quran 3:57]

Prophet Muhammad emphasized the importance of Jesus by saying:
    "Whoever believes there is no god but Allah, alone without partner, that Muhammad is His messenger, that Jesus is a servant and messenger of God, His word breathed into Mary and a spirit emanating from Him, and that Paradise and Hell are true, shall be received by God into Heaven. [Bukhari]
    Last edited by أمة الله85; 14-02-2007 at 03:12 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information