3-Believe in his miracles done by god well
* Islam and Christianity disagree on:
1-The crucifixion
2-The original sin
3-jesus divinity
*Holly Quran mention about the crucifixion:
The Women » AL- NISA « Madinite
Verse 157 ##
157- And their false allegation that they slew the Messiah, Isa, the son of Maryam, the Messenger of Allah, when in fact they never killed him nor did they crucify him but they thought they did (See introduction). And those who disputed his fate were themselves in a state of uncertainty as to the truth and reality of the incident; their belief was based on empty knowledge and their supposition was formed on grounds admittedly insufficient, for indeed they just did not slay him but the guilt nevertheless resided in the intention.
Verse 158 ##
158- But Allah had taken him up to His August presence, and Allah has always been Azizun (almighty) and Hakimun.
They never kill Jesus nor crucify him and they are doubt about the identity of the captured person.
We will use the bible here as our source of all information and we will show verses that we will use here.
The key entrance to answer any concern about the crucifixion or talk about is the question:
Does the crucified person was volunteered or he proceeds by his choice or not?
We have chapter in the bible talking on this crucial moment when the crucified person says:
Mathew 27:46
About three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?”, which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
This serious issue here because Christian scholars say that he know about his end and he will be crucified on behalf of the humanity sins.
The crucified person is hopeless and asking god; why he left him to be crucified?
Bible mention what Jesus say in john 10:11
“I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
John the Baptist says when he saw Jesus in john 1:36
As he watched Jesus walk by, he said, “Look, the Lamb of God”
All that don’t mean anything really accept that the virtual sacrifice Jesus talking about is his suffering from the rejection of his people to his message, Jesus never mention anything regarding the forgiveness of people sin by his blood and crucifixion.
Jesus say in Mathew 16:24
Then Jesus said to his disciples, “If anyone wants to follow me, he must deny himself, pick up his cross, and follow me continually.
For more understanding we do need to review the crucified person behaviour and everything what he talked before the alleged crucifixion process.
In John 8:29 when he was talking about the crucifixion issue:
Moreover, the one who sent me is with me. He has never left me alone because I always do what pleases him.”
His god will not leave him alone and he is always responding to his requests.
One of Jesus request was when he went to Lazarus tomb to arise him from dead in John 11:42
I know that you always hear me, but I have said this for the sake of the crowd standing here, so that they may believe that you sent me.”
The other request was in the agony garden as we read in Mathew 26:36-42
Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane. He said to the disciples, “Sit down here while I go over there and pray.”
Taking Peter and the two sons of Zebedee with him, he began to be grieved and troubled.
Then he said to them, “My soul is deeply grieved, even to the point of death. Wait here and stay awake with me.”
Going on a little farther, he fell on his face and prayed, “O my Father, if it is possible let this cup pass from me. Yet not what I want but what you want.”
When he went back to the disciples, he found them asleep. He said to Peter, “So, you men couldn’t stay awake with me for one hour, could you?
All of you must stay awake and pray that you won’t come into temptation. The spirit is indeed willing, but the flesh is weak.”
He went away a second time and prayed, “My Father, if this cannot go away unless I drink it, let your will be done.”
Again he came back and found them asleep, for their eyes were very heavy.
After leaving them again, he went away and prayed again for the third time, saying the same thing.
Then he came back to the disciples and said to them, “You might as well keep on sleeping and resting. Look! The time is near for the Son of Man to be betrayed into the hands of sinners.
Get up! Let’s go! See, the one who is betraying me is near!”
Look at this controversial issue here between John 10:11 and Mathew 26:36-46
One of them he is volunteering and the other one he is asking god to pass this cup away from him.
Q: Did god respond to Jesus request and tears?
We do read the answer in Hebrew 5:7
In the days of his flesh he offered up prayers and appeals with loud cries and tears to the one who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his devotion to God.
Very easy language and I am using here NIV version of the bible and I don’t think that anybody won’t understand it.
Jesus tears were responded to and GOD save him from death.
Chapter 12 in 1corinthias is talking about the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus.
1cor 12:17
Now if we preach that Christ has been raised from the dead, how can some of you keep claiming there is no resurrection of the dead?
If there is no resurrection of the dead, then Christ has not been raised,
and if Christ has not been raised, then our message means nothing and your faith means nothing.
In addition, we are found to be false witnesses about God because we testified on God’s behalf that he raised Christ—whom he did not raise if in fact it is true that the dead are not raised.
For if the dead are not raised, then Christ has not been raised,
and if Christ has not been raised, your faith is worthless and you are still in your sins.
It’s very clear what Paul talking about here that some people talking about Jesus was not raised from death and this one of the reasons why he wrote that letter.
If resurrection never happen; all the Christian faith is worthless.
Christianity have nothing to provide humanity accept the forgiveness of sins through the crucifixion of Jesus and his resurrection.
What Paul say in 1cor 15:52 lay too many questions about the creditability of what this person write:
In a moment, in the blinking of an eye, at the sound of the last trumpet. Indeed, that trumpet will sound, and then the dead will be raised never to decay, and we will be changed.
Q: What is the status as people raised from dead would be?
Paul answer this question in 1COR 15:42-48
This is how it will be at the resurrection of the dead. What is planted is decaying, what is raised cannot decay.
The body is planted in dishonor but raised in splendor. It is planted in weakness but raised in power.
It is planted a physical body but raised a spiritual body. If there is a physical body, there is also a spiritual body.
This, indeed, is what is written: “The first man, Adam, became a living being.” The last Adam became a life-giving spirit.
The spiritual does not come first, but the physical and then the spiritual.
The first man came from the dust of the earth; the second man came from heaven.
Those who are made of the dust are like the man from the dust, those who are heavenly are like the man who is from heaven.
Decay-can’t decay
Dishonor-splendor
Physical-spiritual
Q: Why Paul have this opinion that he build his 14 letter upon, over ½ of the New Testament?
A: We could read that in Acts 9:3-8
As he traveled along and was approaching Damascus, a light from heaven suddenly *****ed around him.
He dropped to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul, Saul, why are you persecuting me?”
He asked, “Who are you, Lord?” He said, “I am Jesus, whom you are persecuting.
But get up and go into the city, and it will be told you what you are to do.”
Meanwhile, the men who were traveling with him were standing speechless, for they heard the voice but didn’t see anyone.
When Saul got up off the ground, he couldn’t see anything, even though his eyes were open. So they took him by the hand and led him into Damascus.
Paul talked about spiritual body which one of his invention.
If we look at any dictionary for the meaning of body so we find that anything you could touch (mass), have shape and dimension.
Something what you do see in hollowed movies that’s somebody standing on the see hold on bottle that he found and open then steam is coming out as the shape of human or whatever creature.
Its take the shape of something but with no mass and you cannot touch and this create the concept of the spiritual body here that Paul try to convince everybody that it was real appearing of Jesus.
He had spiritual vision of Jesus but did he touch something or saw something physical as form of shape or material?
The answer is no, he saw light or technically ghost.
Jesus also says the same thing about the resurrection of the dead in Luke 20:27-38
The Jewish people try to test him all the time by puzzles and argument questioning.
Now some Sadducees, who claim there is no resurrection, came to Jesus
and asked him, “Teacher, Moses wrote for us that if a man’s brother dies and leaves a wife but no child, the man should marry the widow and have children for his brother.
Now there were seven brothers. The first one married and died childless.
Then the second
and the third married her. In the same way, all seven died and left no children.
Finally, the woman died, too.
Now in the resurrection, whose wife will the woman be, since the seven had married her?”
Jesus said to them, “Those who belong to this age marry and are married,
but those who are considered worthy of a place in that age and in the resurrection from the dead neither marry nor are given in marriage.
Nor can they die anymore, for they are like the angels and, since they share in the resurrection, are God’s children.
Even Moses demonstrated in the story about the bush that the dead are raised, when he calls the Lord ‘the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.’
He is not the God of the dead, but of the living, for all people are alive to him.”
Physical-spiritual
Human-angels
When Jesus appear to his disciples in the room of the last dinner so that his behaviour is totally opposite to what Paul say.
We do read at another part of the bible that Pharisees and Sadducees as him for miracle.
Mathew 12:38-40
Then some of the scribes and Pharisees said to Jesus, “Teacher, we want to see a sign from you.”
But he replied to them, “An evil and adulterous generation craves a sign. Yet no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
For just as Jonah was in the stomach of the sea creature for three days and three nights, so the Son of Man will be in the heart of the earth for three days and three nights.
Somebody will come and ask what the similarity between Jesus is promised miracle to be as the miracle of Jonah?
Point 1
Jonah was alive when they threw him in the sea, with no broken bones since it was his choice so nobody have reason to beat him or hang him before them through him there.
Point 2
Jonah was alive in the belly of the sea creature 3 days and three nights as what Jesus promised them.
Point 3
When the sea creature threw Jonah on the beach so he was alive as Jesus would be.
All that will come to fulfill the prophecy as it mentioned in Mathew 4:6
He said to Jesus, “If you are the Son of God, throw yourself down. For it is written, ‘God will put his angels in charge of you,’ and ‘With their hands they will hold you up, so that you will never hit your foot against a rock.’”
The gospel writers disagree even in this very crucial point which Jonah miracle so we saw Mark 8:11-12
The Pharisees arrived and began arguing with Jesus. They tested him by demanding from him a sign from heaven.
He sighed deeply in his spirit and said, “Why does this generation demand a sign? Truly I tell you, no sign will be given to this generation.
The real serious issue we do have that Jesus lay all his eggs in one basket.
Somebody will ask the question: What do you mean by that?
He never told them you saw my miracles, i healed the sick, feed the four thousand and five thousand from few fish and load of bread, wake up the dead, all what he say he would give them is Jonah miracle.
Q: did Jesus fulfill his promised?
No and he fail actually twice since we read in 26:61
and said, “This fellow said, ‘I am able to destroy the temple of God and to build it in three days.’”
Point 1
Jesus was capture in the garden around Friday midnight as roughly estimates.
Point 2
He was crucified around 3pm as the most creditable stories.
Mathew 27:45-47
Now from noon on, darkness came over the whole land until three in the afternoon.
About three o’clock Jesus cried out with a loud voice, “Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?” which means, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?”
Point 3
As we do read above that he died around 3 in the afternoon.
Jesus was laid down from the cross as quickly as he was crucified but why?
A: he was very popular man since he heals the sick and feed the hungry for free as 5000 then 4000.
Somebody with this popularity would get treated this was so might cause riot.
Other reason for that is the holly Saturday was closing in and nothing should be hanged on tree
Det 21:22
“If a man has committed a sin deserving of death, and he is put to death, and you hang him on a tree,
his body shall not remain overnight on the tree, but you shall surely bury him that day, so that you do not defile the land which the Lord your God is giving you as an inheritance; for he who is hanged is accursed of God.
Point 4
The burial ceremony as Jewish tradition would take little long time since they need to follow certain code as wrapping the body in fine linen and the 100 pound of spices as we read in John 19:40
Point 5
Mark 16:1-5
Did Jesus fulfill Jonah miracle?
A: No
Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him.
Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.
And they said among themselves, “Who will roll away the stone from the door of the tomb for us?”
But when they looked up, they saw that the stone had been rolled away—for it was very large.
And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.
Friday midnight=captured + in front of Caiaphas
Friday morning=In front of Pilate + Herod (suppose he is dead, Luke raise him again)
Luke 23:7
When Pilate heard of Galilee, he asked if the Man were a Galilean.
And as soon as he knew that He belonged to Herod’s jurisdiction, he sent Him to Herod, who was also in Jerusalem at that time.
Friday midday-12pm=Crucified
Friday afternoon-3pm=death
Friday 3-6=buried
Sunday morning-6am=tomb empty
Friday evening + Saturday morning + Saturday evening + Sunday morning
2 nights + one day
Jonah=3 days and 3 nights
Jesus=2 nights and one day
Point 6
Jesus dies outside the city/inside the city
Heb 12:12-13
Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
Luke 13:33
Therefore Jesus also, that He might sanctify the people with His own blood, suffered outside the gate.
Therefore let us go forth to Him, outside the camp, bearing His reproach.
Luke is student of Paul although they wrote two different things.
We read in Luke 24:36-43
While they were talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
They were startled and terrified, thinking that they were seeing a ghost.
He said to them, “Why are you frightened, and why are doubts arising in your hearts?
Look at my hands and my feet, for it is I myself. Touch me and see, for a ghost doesn’t have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”
After he had said this, he showed them his hands and his feet.
While they still could not believe it for joy and were full of amazement, he said to them, “Do you have anything here to eat?”
They gave him a piece of broiled fish,
and he took it and ate it in their presence.
Q1: why student were scared when he told them peace be with you?
A: They think they sae spirit, they did hear from people that? Jesus was crucified and he died on the cross and was barred.
Somebody very important like Jesus should have some kind of strong strikes and protest around his tomb but it was not and all what his disciples did hear was from gossip and rumours.
If they are sure that what they saw was ghost so that would not be problem since it was very common at that time this kind of visions but the spirits place was in the pigs as we read before when Jesus kill 2000 of them by send the spirits and make the pigs mass suicide in the lake.
To confirm that he is Jesus and he didn’t rise from did or even he didn’t die on the cross that he asks something to eat and they gave him fish and honey.
If Jesus eats food so he needs to respond to nature claim so he will look for place or WC as we use modern word.
There are no way and I challenge that somebody told me that it’s not the physical appearance for Jesus and its spiritual appearance.
Q2: who write all that events and did somebody witness it?
A: somebody will jump in your face and told that this guy or that guy wrote book about the crucifixion trying to prove it by saying that we have witness that they saw and wrote about the crucifixion.
At mark 14:50 tell the most important stage of Jesus life
And they all left him, and fled.
Some people will come and argue that it’s not mean they didn’t stay away from the site, they were looking on distance.
Useless argument since we do read in John 19:20
It was the evening of the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked because they were afraid of the Jews. Jesus came and stood among them. He said to them, “Peace be with you.”
The fled from the garden and hide in the last supper room and whoever says the opposite should wear glasses and read his bible again.
We do need to study Jesus behaviour before the alleged crucifixion process.
In the last supper room before they go to the garden and he gets captured he asks his student to buy swords.
Luke 22:35-36
Then he said to them, “When I sent you out without a wallet, traveling bag, or sandals, you didn’t lack anything, did you?” They replied, “Nothing at all.”
Then he said to them, “But now the one who has a wallet must take it along, and his traveling bag, too. And the one who has no sword must sell his coat and buy one.
Q: why Jesus needs swords anyway?
Q: Did he need the swards to shave for somebody hair?
A: We do read in Luke 19:27
But as for these enemies of mine who didn’t want me to be their king—bring them here and slaughter them in my presence!’”
The whole thing there that Jesus did have defensive policy so when they went to the garden
Mathew 26:36-39
Then Jesus went with them to a place called Gethsemane. He said to the disciples, “Sit down here while I go over there and pray.”
Taking Peter and the two sons of Zebedee with him, he began to be grieved and troubled.
Then he said to them, “My soul is deeply grieved, even to the point of death. Wait here and stay awake with me.”
He asks his student to stay awake and watch with him and him blame them three times why they were sleep.
Q: Who wrote Jesus pray since he was praying on distance and all of the sleep?
The funniest answer is if the student sleeps so the Holy Spirit doesn’t sleep????????????????????
Q: if Jesus was the captured person in the garden so why he say in front of Pilate
Mark 14:62
Jesus said, “I am. And you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming with the clouds of heaven.”
Luke 22:67-69
“If you are the Christ, tell us.” But He said to them, “If I tell you, you will by no means believe.
And if I also ask you, you will by no means answer me or let me go.
Hereafter the Son of Man will sit on the right hand of the power of God.”
We have one controversial point related to the captured of Jesus at the garden that we can’t but need to mention it.
Mathew 26:46-47
Rise, let us be going. See, My betrayer is at hand.”
And while He was still speaking, behold, Judas, one of the twelve, with a great multitude with swords and clubs, came from the chief priests and elders of the people.
Q1: why Jesus was captured at the night?
Q2: how they are able to identify the physical of the captured person at midnight with no source of light?
Q3: Are Jesus unknown person so they need to pay Iscariot 3o silver, plan, kiss and all that number of people to capture him?
Q4: did Iscariot need to betray his master for thirty silver while he had the money box with him?
John 12:4-6
But one of His disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon’s son, who would betray Him, said,
“Why was this fragrant oil not sold for three hundred denarii and given to the poor?”
This he said, not that he cared for the poor, but because he was a thief, and had the money box; and he used to take what was put in it.
We do have question of two parts regarding the crucifixion process itself.
1-contravarsial issue regarding death and burial of Jesus
A: Mathew 9:14-17
Then the disciples of John came to Him, saying, “Why do we and the Pharisees fast often, but Your disciples do not fast?”
And Jesus said to them, “Can the friends of the bridegroom mourn as long as the bridegroom is with them? But the days will come when the bridegroom will be taken away from them, and then they will fast.
No one puts a piece of unshrunk cloth on an old garment; for the patch pulls away from the garment, and the tear is made worse. Nor do they put new wine into old wineskins, or else the wineskins break, the wine is spilled, and the wineskins are ruined. But they put new wine into new wineskins, and both are preserved.”
Jesus say that he will be taken away not killed from between friends of the bridegroom
B: Jesus answer on one of the questions from scribe
Then a certain scribe came and said to Him, “Teacher, I will follow You wherever You go.”
And Jesus said to him, “Foxes have holes and birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”
The only time when somebody rest his head for good is only when he die and get buried
C: why Jesus die so quickly?
Mark 15:43-45

Joseph of Arimathea, a prominent council member, who was himself waiting for the kingdom of God, coming and taking courage, went in to Pilate and asked for the body of Jesus.
Pilate marveled that He was already dead; and summoning the centurion, he asked him if He had been dead for some time.
So when he found out from the centurion, he granted the body to Joseph.
The concern here regarding Pilate that he has no idea whatever is going on so he asked the guards to check if Jesus was dead.
It’s not usual that somebody die from crucifixion after 3 hours since the process was designed for slow death as punishment and teaching the maximum number of people lesson so they don’t try to disobey
There are talks spread recently among the scholars and bible people that Jesus was killed and this why he died so quickly.
It make really very common sense because nobody will die this quick from the crucifixion by the proof that the other two thief’s that they crucified with him were still alive.
It make common sense also that Pharisees and Sadducees wont him dead as quick as possible and why they pay the guards money so they don’t told pilate whatever happen by the tomb
Mathew 28:11-15
Now while they were going, behold, some of the guard came into the city and reported to the chief priests all the things that had happened.
When they had assembled with the elders and consulted together, they gave a large sum of money to the soldiers,
saying, “Tell them, ‘His disciples came at night and stole Him away while we slept.’
And if this comes to the governor’s ears, we will appease him and make you secure.”
So they took the money and did as they were instructed; and this saying is commonly reported among the Jews until this day.
The fact that the scripts they discover in sienna contain different ending for Jesus there as long ending were the solider kill him using spare and this story but lots of question marks about the whole issue of crucifixion.
We do read in mark 15:38
Then the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom.
Mathew 27:51-53
Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,
and the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised;
and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many.
All that and somebody will come and try to convince you that Pilate was so deaf so he couldn’t hear all that.
All that events from raisin of the dead people go into the holly city and appeared too many and we don’t find trace for this story whatever only in Mathew.
2-contravarsial issues regarding prediction of the bible that Jesus will survive the betrayed
A: we do read in john 11:42
And I know that You always hear Me, but because of the people who are standing by I said this, that they may believe that You sent Me.”
B: we do read in Mathew 26:39
He went a little farther and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass from Me; nevertheless, not as I will, but as You will.”
Q: did god respond to Jesus prayer?
We do read the answer below at point C
C: we do read in Hebrew 5:7
who, in the days of His flesh, when He had offered up prayers and supplications, with vehement cries and tears to Him who was able to save Him from death, and was heard because of His godly fear,
D: we do read at John 8:28-29
Then Jesus said to them, “When you lift up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am He, and that I do nothing of Myself; but as My Father taught Me, I speak these things.
And He who sent Me is with Me. The Father has not left Me alone, for I always do those things that please Him.”
E: they will never get him and where he is going they can’t come or follow him
John 7:33-43
Then Jesus said to them, “I shall be with you a little while longer, and then I go to Him who sent Me.
You will seek Me and not find Me, and where I am you cannot come.”
John 8:21-23
Then Jesus said to them again, “I am going away, and you will seek Me, and will die in your sin. Where I go you cannot come.”
So the Jews said, “Will He kill Himself, because He says, ‘Where I go you cannot come’? And He said to them, “You are from beneath; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world.
F: he set challenge when he was about to go to awake Lazarus that he is not afraid to go there since he will not be captured day or night
John 11:7-10
Then after this He said to the disciples, “Let us go to Judea again.”
The disciples said to Him, “Rabbi, lately the Jews sought to stone You, and are You going there again?”
Jesus answered, “Are there not twelve hours in the day? If anyone walks in the day, he does not stumble, because he sees the light of this world.
But if one walks in the night, he stumbles, because the light is not in him.”
We do need to remember her what happen to Paul when he was on his way to Damascus and he saw the light or what he claim spiritual body of Jesus.
3-contravarsial issue regarding the burial of Jesus
Acts 13:35
In another Psalm he says, ‘You will not let your Holy One experience
Decay
Which indicate the decay body which mean no tomb door will be close on Jesus and his soul will never go to johanam (hill) but we do see in bible commentaries that his soul went and fought with the evil in johanam and won
Mathew 8:18-20
When Jesus saw the large crowds around him, he gave orders to cross to the other side.
Now a scribe came up and said to him, “Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go.”
Jesus told him, “Foxes have holes and birds have nests, But the Son of Man has no place to rest.”
It is very clear here that he is talking about his burial since the only time you rest your head for good id when they bury you after you die

We have one more crucial point to clarify and to be honest I found very unbelievable that Christian do read it and never stop there even for moment to think about its controversial issues.
What we are talking about is the story of the Mary’s or this at least what I call it.
1-The time of the visit
Mathew 28:1
Now after the Sabbath, as the first day of the week began to dawn, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to see the tomb
Mark 16:1-2
Now when the Sabbath was past, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, that they might come and anoint Him.
Very early in the morning, on the first day of the week, they came to the tomb when the sun had risen.
Luke 24:1
Now on the first day of the week, very early in the morning, they, and certain other women with them, came to the tomb bringing the spices which they had prepared.
John 20:1
Now the first day of the week Mary Magdalene went to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.
2-what did the Mary’s saw?
Mathew 28:2
And behold, there was a great earthquake; for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven, and came and rolled back the stone from the door, and sat on it.
Mark 16:5
And entering the tomb, they saw a young man clothed in a long white robe sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed.
Luke 24:4
And it happened, as they were greatly perplexed about this, that behold, two men stood by them in shining garments.
John 20:12
And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.
3-the tomb guards
Mathew 27:62-66
On the next day, which followed the Day of Preparation, the chief priests and Pharisees gathered together to Pilate,
saying, “Sir, we remember, while He was still alive, how that deceiver said, ‘After three days I will rise.’
Therefore command that the tomb be made secure until the third day, lest His disciples come by night and steal Him away, and say to the people, ‘He has risen from the dead.’ So the last deception will be worse than the first.”
Pilate said to them, “You have a guard; go your way, make it as secure as you know how.”
So they went and made the tomb secure, sealing the stone and setting the guard.
All what we read above from the visit of the Mary’s and also peter, all what they did from talking with the angels or whatever the appearance.
I just want to ask anybody who has answered about is the tomb guards?
All that happen from the Marry’s visit and the angles coming down, they were sleep or what?
They toke high dose of sleeping bills or what?
4-The appearance to the students
Mathew 28:16
The eleven disciples went into Galilee to the hillside to which Jesus had directed them.
Mark 16:14
Finally he appeared to the eleven disciples while they were eating. He reprimanded them for their unbelief and stubbornness, because they had not believed those who had seen him after he had risen.
24:14-15
On the same day, two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem.
John 20:19
It was the evening of the first day of the week, and the doors of the house where the disciples had met were locked because they were afraid of the Jews. Jesus came and stood among them. He said to them, “Peace be with you.”
John 20:26-28
A week later his disciples were again inside, and Thomas was with them. Even though the doors were shut, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Take your hand, and put it into my side. Stop doubting, but believe.”
Thomas answered him, saying “My Lord and my God!”
I just have concern was the first appearance?
Somebody will jump in your face to tell you there were two appearances.
It’s impossible this conclusion since the gospels was not written in accordance with each other.
5-The appearance to marry Magdalene
Mathew 28:9
Suddenly Jesus met them and said, “Greetings!” They went up to him, took hold of his feet, and worshiped him.
John 20:17
Jesus told her, “Don’t hold on to me, for I have not yet ascended to the Father. But go to my brothers and tell them, ‘I am ascending to my Father and your Father, to my God and your God.’”
John 20:27
Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here, and look at my hands. Take your hand, and put it into my side. Stop doubting, but believe.”
First concern for me regarding Jesus amount of respect for his mother, she kiss his leg.
Second concern regarding the event itself of holding and kissing which mean they touch Jesus, they touch his body and it wasn’t resurrected as we explain before the different between physical and spiritual.
Third concern regarding no mention for any wounds or trace for it from the crucifixion event as Thomas lack of faith make him don’t believe as we could read in John 20:27
Fourth concern is the equality that Jesus makes himself with the human who is the Israel people as my father and your father, my god and your God.
Fifth concern regarding I have not yet ascended to my father which means in the Jewish concept that I didn’t die yet.
6-Jesus wearing appear in custom dress (Halloween party)
John 20:14-16
After she had said this, she turned around and noticed Jesus standing there, without realizing that it was Jesus.
Jesus said to her, “Woman, why are you crying? Who are you looking for?” Thinking he was the gardener, she said to him, “Sir, if you have carried him away, tell me where you have put him, and I will take him away.”
Jesus said to her, “Mary!” She turned around and said to him in Hebrew, “Rabbouni!” (Which means “Teacher”).
Luke 24:15-16
On the same day, two of them were going to a village called Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem.
They were talking with each other about all these things that had taken place.
While they were talking and discussing, Jesus himself approached and began to walk with them,
First concern as the nature of this iron woman that she will carry the body of Jesus by herself and perform the burial ceremony by herself
Second concern regarding Jesus wearing Gardner uniform, is it Halloween?
It was not known festival yet but Jesus was afraid from the Jewish if they catch him again to kill him for real, after Iscariot betrayed so he was sceptical about who should he trust
Third concern regarding if he died one time so he want die again since he will be resurrected as spiritual body, why he was afraid and wearing customs?
Fourth concern why he didn’t reveal his personality to the two students until they were in closed place but not in open while they were walking?
7-Does Jesus appear to all the students?
Mathew 28:16
The eleven disciples went into Galilee to the hillside to which Jesus had directed them.
Mark 16:14
Finally he appeared to the eleven disciples while they were eating. He reprimanded them for their unbelief and stubbornness, because they had not believed those who had seen him after he had risen.
Luke 24:36
While they were talking about this, Jesus himself stood among them and said to them, “Peace be with you.”
John 20:19-20
After saying this, he showed them his hands and his side, and when they saw the Lord the disciples were overjoyed.
John 20:24-28
Thomas, one of the twelve, who was called the Twin, wasn’t with them when Jesus came.
So the other disciples kept telling him, “We have seen the Lord!” But he told them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands, put my finger into them, and put my hand into his side, I will never believe!”
A week later his disciples were again inside, and Thomas was with them. Even though the doors were shut, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you.”
Thomas answered him, saying “My Lord and my God!”
Really this whole story is non-sense, one time he appear in Galilee as first time, second story in the last supper room, third story for the two disciples on the way to Emmaus, one time without Thomas and second time after week with him.
Just concern why he had to wait one week to appear again and where he was staying all that time?
8-The burial customs in the Jewish society on that time
John 19:38-40
Later on, Joseph of Arimathea, who was a disciple of Jesus (though a secret one because he was afraid of the Jews), asked Pilate to let him remove the body of Jesus. Pilate gave him permission, and he came and removed his body.
Nicodemus, the man who had first come to Jesus at night, also arrived, bringing a mixture of myrrh and aloes weighing about a hundred pounds.
They took the body of Jesus and wrapped it in linen cloths along with spices, according to the burial custom of the Jews.
Mark 16:1
When the Sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices to go and anoint Jesus.
The Jewish burial custom that they do it all before bury the dead not coming back after three days were the body is smell and stingy to anoint him.
It was just serious concern why she did that?
Does marry know that Jesus was neither crucified nor dead and she went to congratulate him or something like that.
Final request for whoever Christian read that article.
They lie on you in the church and wash your brain.
Jesus came to forgive you sins if you believe in him, we are Muslims believe in Jesus so what is the problem?
You need to believe that he was crucified and raised from the dead and his blood that he spells in the crucifixion process will wash it.
Ask them why in the whole bible no mention for the plenty of blood that Jesus gives on the cross for the forgiven sins of whoever believes in him.
You Christian take this article and show it to your fathers in the church and the priest, show it to the highest ranks you could get in your community churches and if they have answer with evidence on all whatever mention there point by point come back for me and I promises that I will stop writing.