why some women cover their hair and some not

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

الرد على الزعم أن إباحة الإسلام التسري بالجواري دعوة إلى الدعارة وتشجيع على الرق » Last Post: إيهاب محمد | == == | المصلوب يقود السيارة و يتفوق على نظام تحديد المواقع ! » Last Post: الزبير بن العوام | == == | موسوعة الإعجــاز اللغوي في القرآن الكريـــم(متجدد إن شاء الله) » Last Post: نيو | == == | فيديو:إذا أردت تغيير العالم ابدأ بترتيب سريرك أولاً (خطاب عسكري قوي جداً) --روووعه » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالفيديو:الأب زكريا بطرس يزعم أن رسول الإسلام كان يتمتع بالنساء مع الصحابة وبالأدلة! » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالصور:إنتحال (النصارى) و (الملحدين) و (المشبوهين) شخصيات إسلاميه على الفيس بوك و يقوموا بتصوير المسلمين كأغبياء لتشويه الإسلامم » Last Post: نيو | == == | من قلب الهولي بايبل : يسوع عبد الله و رسوله » Last Post: شفق الحقيقة | == == | Der Auszug aus Agypten : Mythos oder Realitat » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | تسريبات من قلب الزريبة العربية » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الرفق منهج الإسلام في العبادات والمعاملات » Last Post: نعيم الزايدي | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

 

       

         

 

    

 

 

    

 

why some women cover their hair and some not

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 92

Thread: why some women cover their hair and some not

  1. #51
    musulmane's Avatar
    musulmane is offline عضو
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    49
    Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

    Default

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    هذا جواب الشخص(الذي يتكلم العربية حسب ما استنتجته من رده) و لكن حذفت رابط الفيديو (الذي أرسله لي ظنا منه أنه دليل على ما يدعيه) حتى توافق الادارة على ذلك.

    Quote
    ok this is my evidence.... he is muslim, or u will saw who is this, and who dr wafa sultan and who are u.....that is mean just u who understand?

    http://www.youtube.com/****

    Also

    شهادة المرأة مثل نصف شهادة الرجل قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان عقلها أليس إذا حاضت لم تصل ولم تصم قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان دينها

    صحيح البخاري .. كتاب الحيض .. باب ترك الحائض الصوم

    http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/D...?Doc=0&Rec=509

    so if there is a case in the court, 2 women with PHD degree equal to one man without high school
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

  2. #52
    Authentic Man's Avatar
    Authentic Man is offline مشرف المنتدى الانجليزي
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    877
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    هذا جواب الشخص(الذي يتكلم العربية حسب ما استنتجته من رده) و لكن حذفت رابط الفيديو (الذي أرسله لي ظنا منه أنه دليل على ما يدعيه) حتى توافق الادارة على ذلك
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته
    من فضلك أرسلي لي الرابط على رسالة خاصة
    حتى أتمكن من الرد عليه

    وسوف أؤجل الرد على سؤاله الجديد لحين إعترافه بالحجاب والتعدد حتى لا يتشتت الموضوع
    وجزاكِ الله خيرا
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  3. #53
    Authentic Man's Avatar
    Authentic Man is offline مشرف المنتدى الانجليزي
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    877
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

    Default

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post
    ok this is my evidence.... he is muslim, or u will saw who is this, and who dr wafa sultan and who are u.....that is mean just u who understand?
    Come on!!!!!

    Again and again, let me respect your mind!!!!


    1-Your evidence against hijab is not from the Bible, or your religion!!!!
    The Bible ordered women to wear hijab and a secular Muslim doesn’t like hijab, so your evidence is the secular man’s?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    If a Buddhist says “the cross is nothing”, and a secular Christian hates the cross,
    So, the evidence of the cross annulment is the Buddhist’s opinion?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    For sure not…

    I need evidence from your Bible which forbids hijab or despises it.

    2-Who is Shreif Hatatah to be Muslim evidence against hijab?!!!
    He is just a secular writer not a religious one…
    He is not considered as a person who we discuss his opinion….

    The evidence must be considered by the religious scientists only, not a man in street!!!!
    My evidence is from your Bible, isn’t it considered by your priests?


    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by musulmane View Post

    Also
    شهادة المرأة مثل نصف شهادة الرجل قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان عقلها أليس إذا حاضت لم تصل ولم تصم قلن بلى قال فذلك من نقصان دينها
    صحيح البخاري .. كتاب الحيض .. باب ترك الحائض الصوم
    http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/D...?Doc=0&Rec=509
    so if there is a case in the court, 2 women with PHD degree equal to one man without high school
    Debate is give and take
    so
    before talking about women’s rights and her way of worshipping and thinking,
    answer my questions first….
    and I promise you to answer your new ones...

    Please answer them …. Don’t escape…
    1- Was Jesus a pure God? Pure human? Or a mixture of both?
    2- Why was he crucified?
    Your answers should include the evidences from the Bible, Please….

    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,442
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

    Default

    may god bless you sis for answering him

    please sis send him my answer and invite him for a conversation here



    about wearing hijab lets see what your bible say about that

    Corinthians 1 , chapter 11. Read verses 3-10.
    But I would have you know that the head of every man is Christ and the head of the woman is the man, and the head of Christ is God. Every man praying or prophesying with his head covered, disgraces his head. But every woman praying or prophesying with her head uncovered disgraces her head, for it is the same as if she were shaven. For if a woman is not covered, let her be shaven. But if it is a disgrace for a woman to have her hair cut off or her head shaved, let her cover her head. A man indeed ought not to cover his head, because he is the image and glory of God. But woman is the glory of man. For man was not created for woman, but woman for man. This is why the woman ought to have a sign of authority over her head, because of the angels.

    1 Corinthians 11

    13Judge for yourselves: Is it proper for a woman to pray to God with her head uncovered? 14Does not the very nature of things teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a disgrace to him, 15but that if a woman has long hair, it is her glory? For long hair is given to her as a covering. 16If anyone wants to be contentious about this, we have no other practice—nor do the churches of God.


    1 Timothy 2:9-10

    "I also want women to dress modestly, with decency and propriety, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or expensive clothes, but with good deeds, appropriate for women who profess to worship God"


    Moreover your saying that
    Quote
    so if there is a case in the court, 2 women with PHD degree equal to one man without high school

    I’m telling you yes
    Because the problem is not in the degree of knowledge
    The problem is that women mainly goes after her feelings not her mind
    I have a friend who had a fight with her fiance during final master degree exam
    What do you think she did?
    She didn’t come to the exam and lost the whole year & then she didn’t complete with master
    Ask yourself why?
    She’s not using her mind but her heart
    In the other hand I know a person who's mother died during his final exams and he gets a degree that allowed him to enter a medical college
    And for me although I’m in my second year master degree but I always need my father & my brother to tell me how to act in many things in my life
    I know from myself that I may use my heart 90% in every thing in my life & my mind as a 10 % in my life & that’s why I always need my dad & my brother to tell me what to do

    Moreover women always have memory loss during pregnancy and this is a fact in medicine that every doctor knows

    That’s why allah said in the noble quran


    and get two witnesses, out of your own men, and if there are not two men, then a man and two women, such as ye choose, for witnesses, so that if one of them errs, the other can remind her. The witnesses should not refuse when they are called on (For evidence).
    surah 2 : 282

    just search google and see that memory loss during pregnancy is a fact that you can't deny


    http://www.essortment.com/all/problemspregnan_rrsl.htm

    and now i wan't you tell me why bible treat women like that

    Jesus himself in Revelation 14:4 considered women as dirt that defiles men



    Fathers can sell their daughters as slave girls: Exodus 21:7-8 "And in case a man should sell his daughter as a slave girl, she will not go out in the way that the slave men go out. If she is displeasing in the eyes of her master so that he doesn't designate her as a concubine but causes her to be redeemed, he will not be entitled to sell her to a foreign people in his treacherously dealing with her."

    Daughters inherit nothing when there are sons: "If a man dies and leaves no son, turn his inheritance over to his daughter. (Numbers 27:8)"

    If a woman tries to save her husband from a beating by grabbing the other man's private parts to lift him off her husband, then both her hands must get cut off: Deuteronomy 25:11-12 "And in case men struggle together (in a fight) with one another, and the wife of the one has come near to deliver her husband out of the striking one (to save her husband), and she has thrust out her hand and grabbed hold of his private (the other man's groin), she must then get both her hands cut off, and the eyes of the men must feel no sorrow."

    where can i find justice in that


    Birth of any female is a loss: Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible).

    oh my God >>>>100% justice

    Jesus considers women as dirt that defiles men
    Revelation 14:4 "Those are those (men) who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure. They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as first fruits to God and the Lamb."

    A Woman's Right to Education


    1 Corinthians 14:34-35

    "let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church
    ."
    Last edited by محبة الرحمن; 01-03-2010 at 03:20 PM.

  5. #55
    Authentic Man's Avatar
    Authentic Man is offline مشرف المنتدى الانجليزي
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    877
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by حفنة تراب View Post
    please sis send him my answer and invite him for a conversation here
    جزاكِ الله خيراً أختنا حفنة تراب على هذا الرد الرائع

    أختي الكريمة...
    أرى أن الشخص المحاوَر لا علم له ... وما هو إلا بغبغاء يردد ما يقال له
    لقد ذكرت له عشرات الأدلة من الكتاب المقدس بعهديه على وجوب الحجاب ... بل وأرسلت له صور بعض النساء الاتي يعترفون بقدسيتهن ...
    لكنه لم يُلقِ بالاً لأي دليل واحد مما ذكرته له ...
    فهو لايستطيع إنكارها وفي نفس الوقت لا يجد في الكتاب المقدس ما ينصف رأيه ... بل يجد الكتاب المقدس يهدم كل ما يقوله هو على المرأة ...
    ويثبت ما يقوله الإسلام!!!!!
    فيعمد إلى الهروب بالحديث عن الفروق بين الثقافات وتجاربه الشخصية ...
    لكن معايير الحكم بالتجارب الشخصية تميل إلى الإسقاط تارة .. والمحدودية تارة أخرى
    لذلك طلبت منه أن تكون إجاباته من الكتاب المقدس وليست من غيره

    كما أنه كلما عجز عن الرد إنتقل من شبهة إلى أخرى دون يثبت إقتناعه أو عجزه عن الرد ....
    ولو تركناه هكذا لأمضينا معه شهورا نرد فقط على ما يلفق بالإسلام ...
    لذلك آثرت أن يجيب هو أولاً على أهم معتقد لدى النصارى والذي بدوره يفتح باباً لإبطال معتقدٍ تلو الآخر !!!
    وبذلك تكون المناظرة أكثر فاعلية .

    وللمرة الثانية أسجل لكِ الشكر على ردك الرائع

    Last edited by Authentic Man; 01-03-2010 at 04:36 PM.
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,442
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

    Default

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

    الحمدلله و الصلاة و السلام على أشرف المرسلين و خاتم النبيين حبيبنا المصطفى عليه و على آله و أصحابه أفضل الصلاة و التسليم

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    أخي الفاضل Authentic Man

    جزاك الله خيراً على ردودك المتميزة
    واعتذر أخي الفاضل إن كررت معلومات فأنا لم أملك الوقت لقراءة كل الردود السابقة التي و صلت إلى أكثر من 50


    جزاك الله خيراً
    و نتمنى من الأخ ان يستجيب لطلب الحوار في المنتدى
    وأظن ان معظمهم يحبون الجدل دون أن يملكوا أي أدلة إلا أفكار عقولهم

  7. #57
    Authentic Man's Avatar
    Authentic Man is offline مشرف المنتدى الانجليزي
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    877
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

    Default

    Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by حفنة تراب View Post

    واعتذر أخي الفاضل إن كررت معلومات فأنا لم أملك الوقت لقراءة كل الردود السابقة التي و صلت إلى أكثر من 50
    أختي الكريمة حفنة تراب
    لا تعتذري أبدا ً
    فإننا نتعاون جميعاً للوصول لهدف واحد وهو
    الدفاع عن الإسلام
    علاوة على ذلك
    فهذه ليست مناظرة ثنائية ...
    فمرحباً بكل من أراد أن يضيف أي رد, ولو كان بسيطا
    فلعل رداً بسيطاً يعْلَق بقلب المحاوَر, ويثير فكره, ويكون هو بذرة الإيمان في قلبه

    إلا أن ردكِ كافٍ ووافٍ
    جزاكِ الله خيرا
    من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

  8. #58
    musulmane's Avatar
    musulmane is offline عضو
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    49
    Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

    Default

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
    بارك الله فيك أخي Authentic Man
    بارك الله فيك أختي حفنة تراب
    و جزاكم الله كل خير، آمين.

    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

  9. #59
    musulmane's Avatar
    musulmane is offline عضو
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    49
    Last Activity
    09-06-2013
    At
    07:16 PM

    Default

    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

    هذا جوابه:
    Quote
    considered by the religious scientists only
    in your understanding to the quran is different than others, let people have hijab with force, and covering the hair will never make her different, she is same and the problem with the muslim men who r hungry to see the women hair. let them see the hair so they dont see it something big deal...it is just hair....
    when we finish the first subjects of hijab and women in court we can go to different subject.... is there fatwa you should not chat with me? or not yet?
    الحمد لله على نعمة العقل
    وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,442
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

    Default

    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

    الحمدلله و الصلاة و السلام على أشرف المرسلين و خاتم النبيين حبيبنا المصطفى عليه و على آله و أصحابه أفضل الصلاة و التسليم

    أختي الحبيبة أجيبيه بالتالي

    Hay brother please stop running away
    Your just changing the subject because you find that you can’t defend your religion
    Although for every question we have an answer
    Your saying that my talking with you through chat is not allowed and that’s wrong because God orderd us in the holy quran to do that & to help others find the truth way
    so either you bring a prove for what you say from the holy quran or just don’t copy some human words


    And see what the holy quran say about that
    Surah 9. Repentance, Dispensation
    71. The Believers, men and women, are protectors one of another: they enjoin what is just, and forbid what is evil: they observe regular prayers, practise regular charity, and obey Allah and His Messenger. On them will Allah pour His mercy: for Allah is Exalted in power, Wise.

    Surah 3. The Family Of 'Imran
    110. Ye are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah


    Surah 3. The Family Of 'Imran
    104. Let there arise out of you a band of people inviting to all that is good, enjoining what is right, and forbidding what is wrong: They are the ones to attain felicity.


    Surah 16. The Bee
    125. Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious: for thy Lord knoweth best, who have strayed from His Path, and who receive guidance
    .


    Women is just equal to man in the holy quran

    the Qur'an says: "Verily, the Muslims (those who submit to Allah in Islam) men and women, the believers men and women (who believe in Islamic Monotheism), the men and the women who are obedient (to Allah), the men and women who are truthful (in their speech and deeds), the men and the women who are patient (in performing all the duties which Allah has ordered and in abstaining from all that Allah has forbidden), the men and the women who are humble (before their Lord -Allah), the men and the women who give Sadaqat, (i.e. Zakat, and alms, etc.), the men and the women who fast (the obligatory fasting during the month of Ramadan and the optional Nawafil fasting), the men and women who guard their chastity (from illegal sexual acts) and the men and women who remember Allah muchwith their hearts and tongues (while sitting, standing, lying, etc. for more than 300 times extra over the remembrance of Allak during the five compulsory congregational prayers or praying extra additional Nawafil prayers of night in the last part of night etc.) Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a great reward (i.e. Paradise). [ Surah 33:35]


    and in hadith
    The Messenger (blessings and peace be upon him) says, "Women are the sisters of men." [ Transmitted on the authority of Aisha by Ahmad (6/256); Abu Dawud (236); Al-Termithy (113); Al-Doram(1/195) and others.]



    not as the bible women is considered as a dirt & she’s not allowed even to speak


    Birth of any female is a loss: Ecclesiasticus 22:3 "....and the birth of ANY daughter is a loss" (From the New Jerusalem Bible. It's a Roman Catholics Bible).


    1 Corinthians 14:34-35

    "let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church."


Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast

why some women cover their hair and some not

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 15-06-2014, 07:16 AM
  2. Women in Islam VS Women in the Judeo-Christian Tradition
    By فداء الرسول in forum English Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-06-2014, 04:47 PM
  3. Why many Women converting to Islam - The status of women between Bible and Quran
    By *the truth in forum Following Up With New Muslims
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15-04-2011, 05:25 PM
  4. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 21-07-2010, 12:55 AM
  5. Cover Feature: "Stark Domination"
    By سعود العتيبي in forum منتديات الحاسب الألى وشبكة الإنترنت
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 24-04-2010, 02:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

why some women cover their hair and some not

why some women cover their hair and some not