Originally Posted by musulmane
You misunderstood what I said; marriage up to 4 women
is not conditioned
i.e., it’s not a must to have a reason for a new marriage …..
For all prophets I mentioned, do you think their marriages were conditioned?!!!
For sure not!!!
Just I gave you some wise reasons behind polygamy, not its conditions…
Islam makes a great balance between the religion and our desires ….
- A man has the right to get married and at the same time the woman has the right to ask for divorce if she refuses the new situation….
- It’s a must to be fair with your wives, otherwise, one wife is enough…..
4|3|And if ye fear that ye will not deal fairly by the orphans, marry of the women, who seem good to you, two or three or four; and if ye fear that ye cannot do justice (to so many) then one (only) or (the captives) that your right hands possess. Thus it is more likely that ye will not do injustice.
- In the Bible nothing mentioned regarding justice!!!!
Islam sets fabulous solutions to any anticipating problems….
- If your beloved wife is sterile,
you have to forget about children or to forget about your love.!!!!!
But you can’t have them together!!!!!
- If you are too oversexed
, you will commit adultery or oppress your wife.!!!!
- If you hate your wife, you can’t marry another woman … and if you are orthodox you can’t even divorce her...
- If there is a war
and thousands of husbands were killed, what widows could do?
The number of women now is more than the number of men,
what is the solution in Christianity?
Just to forget about her womanhood!!!!!
But in Islam we can marry up to 4 wives…
Ask an elderly wife
- who has no body to take after her -, a sterile one
, or even a spinster
to be a second wife or to stay with no husband?!!!!
Ask a Christian divorced woman
– who can’t get married according to the Bible
– to be a second wife or to forget her womanhood?!!!!
M't:5:32: But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.
Really, thanks Allah for being Muslims….
Now it’s my turn to ask
1- Was Jesus a pure God? Pure human? Or a mixture of both?
2- Why was he crucified?
Your answers should include the evidences from the Bible, Please….
Waiting for your answers…
With my regards