Muslims believe that Allah (Alah in the older version of the Christian Bibles and Eli/Eloi - as referred to in all of the current Bibles), is The only True God and that Jesus is His messenger. Christians however take Jesus, may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him ,as the son of God or God Himself instead of Allah (sobhaanaho.wata aalla) though you would find more categorical references, in the Bibles, that agree with the Muslim concept of Jesus (Peace be upon him) than those supporting their ideas of Jesus. Few examples of such references are:
- "Men of Israel, listen to this; Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through him, as you yourselves know," (Acts 2:22)
- "For The very work that the Father (the creator) has given me to finish, and which I (Jesus) am doing, testifies that the Father (the creator) has sent me." " ... you have never heard His (Allah) Voice nor seen His Form." (John 5:36-37)
- "By myself I (Jesus) can do nothing; I judge only as I hear and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but Him (Allah) who sent me." (John 5:30)
- "After the people saw the miraculous sign that Jesus did, they began to say, Surely this is the Prophet who is to come into this world." (John 6:14) - "He (Jesus) answered, I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel (i.e. not to the non-Jewish nations; the Gentiles) .) (Matthew 15:24)
- " I (Jesus) tell you the truth (no mystery and no myth) , whoever hears my word and believes Him Who Sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned (i.e. anyone who believes in Allah, The Only True God and in Jesus only as His Servant, His Prophet and His last Messenger from the House of Israel would have attained true Salvation) , has crossed over from death to life." (John 5:24)
- " The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus (i.e. by choosing him from amongst the people to be His Prophet and Messenger to the lost sheep of the house of Israel) ." (Acts 3:13)
Allah (s.w.t) says in the Holy Quran:
"... and the Christians say'The Messiah is the son of Allah.' Such are the baseless things they utter with their tongues, following the footsteps of the former unbelievers ..." (Interpretation 9:30)
Since the fourth century Christians have been adopting ideas found in Pagan beliefs and practices. Many be the most important of these is the belief that there are Three God Heads; the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (which they call the Holy Trinity). This belief is comparable to beliefs found in previous religious such as:
Hindus Triad (Trinity); Bahama (the creator god), Vishnu (the preserver god) and Siva (the god of destruction). Modern Hindus take Krishna the son of Divachi, the virgin, as Vishnu incarnate. Krishna is the savior, who, as a sacrifice for their sin, had to suffer. He was crucified, died and then was raised from death.
Egyptian gods; Ra (sun-god and chief deity), Osiris (god of death), Isis (wife of Osiris, goddess of nature and the mother of god) and Horus (the son of Osiris and god of light).
Babylon gods; Baal (the sun-god), Samiramis (the virgin mother) and the Nimrod (the divine son)
Buddhist gods; Gautama (the holy spirit), Maya (the virgin mother) and Buddha, the son (who was conceived when Maya was filled by the holy spirit) and who is the savior who died and was raised from death.
Greek/ Roman gods; Zeus/Jupiter (king of gods), Artes/ Diana (the goddess of birth) and Mithra (the god of light).
Some Christian scholars of theology believe that the worship of Isis and Diana was transferred to Mary .In the fourth century chapels and churches began to be built over the tomb of martyrs and the church suggested that they were in a special position to hear petitions and present them to God! Each day of the year was dedicated to a saint or martyr and prayers were made in his nameon that day! This teaching is in direct conflict with Galatians 3:20 which reads: "But a go-between is not needed when only one is in volved; and God is one." and Exodus 20:5 which reads: "Do not bow down to any idol or worship it, because Iam your LORD and your God I tolerate no rivals...."
Finally, we remind you that this kind of belief is a serious form of Shirk (associating partners with Allah) and blasphemous (Kofr) of the highst degree. Allah (sobhaanaho.wata aallah) says in the Holy Quran: " MOST CERTAINLY THEY COMMITTED BLASPHEMY, WHO SAID, 'ALLAH IS ONE OF THREE.', WHEREAS THERE IS NO DEITY OTHER THAN THE ONE DEITY...."; "THE MESSIAH, SON OF MARY, WAS NO MORE THAN A MESSENGER: MANY OTHER MESSENGERS HAD ALREADY PASSED AWAY BEFORE HIM. HIS MOTHER WAS A RIGHTEOUS WOMAN AND THEY BOTH ATE FOOD. SEE HOW WE MAKE CLEAR TO THEM THE SIGNS (leading to reality) AND SEE HOW THEY ARE PERVERTED. SAY TO THEM 'DO YOU WORSHIP INSTEAD OF ALLAH THAT WHICH HAS NO POWER TO HARM YOU NOR BENEFIT YOU? INFACT, ALLAH IS HE WHO HEARS EVERYONE AND KNOWS EVERYTHING.' SAY 'O PEOPLE OF THE BOOK, DO NOT TRESPASS THE BOUNDS OF YOUR RELIGION, AND DO NOT FOLLOW THE WILL OF THOSE WHO THEMSELVES WENT ASTRAY FROM BEFORE AND LED ASTRAY MANY OTHERS AND STAYED AWAY FROM THE RIGHT WAY.' " (Interpretation 5:73, 5:75-77)
MAY THE PEACE BE UPON EVERYONE WHO FOLLOW ALLHODA AND THE TRUTH .