God love in islam and chrestianity..Joh 3:16 and quran 39:053

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

السيرة النبوية لابن هشام 1 كتاب الكتروني رائع » Last Post: عادل محمد | == == | بالفيديو:الأب زكريا بطرس يزعم أن رسول الإسلام كان يتمتع بالنساء مع الصحابة وبالأدلة! » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالفيديو: إثبات وجود سيدنا محمد تاريخيا من مصادر غير المسلمين القديمه » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالصور والروابط الأجنبيه: أقوى إعتراف مسيحى موثق بوجود إسم سيدنا محمد فى العهد القديم » Last Post: نيو | == == | الى كل مسلم و مسيحى: نصيحة بولس الشاذة التى أدت الى سقوطه و سقوط الكتاب المقدس معه!! » Last Post: نيو | == == | تدمير المسيحية فى65 ثانية فقط : بسؤال قاتل لأنيس شروش يهرب منه(فيديو)!!!! » Last Post: نيو | == == | فيديو: معجزة بلاغيه قرآنيه مستحيل تكرارها فى اى لغه من اللغات: تكرار حرف الميم 8 مرات متتاليه بدون تنافر!!! » Last Post: نيو | == == | ضربة لمعبود الكنيسة تعادل في نتائجها الآثار المرعبة لهجوم نووي » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | سؤال حيّر الأنبا رفائيل وجعله يهدم المسيحية » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | تلاوة عذبة من سورة القلم : الشيخ القارئ عبدالله الجهني » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: God love in islam and chrestianity..Joh 3:16 and quran 39:053

Last Activity
    27-09-2010
    At
    05:34 AM

alhamd lelah wa alsalat wa alsalam ala rasol allah..
    Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
    chrestians says this is the most love item in the bible...Jn:3:16....am i right ????
    let us understand it first...i want to just get to the truth...not glurifinig crist by force ....make him a realy son of God.....this is a big lie..
    lets take that again...
    Jn:3:16
    Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth on him should not perish, but have eternal life.
    u understand that juses is the only begotten Son of God (astghfr allah)...i say no he is not.....
    lets take a tour in bible...
    (Psa 2:7) I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee.
    o.....no .......jesus is liar (astghfr allah) he lied.....he is not the only begotten Son...am i right ?
    Heb 5:5 In the same way, Christ did not take upon himself the glory of being a high priest. No, it was God who said to him, "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father."
    Heb 5:6 As he also says in another place, "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
    allah akbr.... the only begotten son his father put him forever .... in the order of Melchizedek...o poor son..o pooor little god..
    (1Jo 2:29) If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.
    ooopppppssssss
    (1Jo 3:9) Whosoever is begotten of God doeth no sin, because his seed abideth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is begotten of God.
    Whosoever is begotten of God.......no you r wrong bible...there is only one beggotten son..our crestian friends...will get mad of that statement..!!
    (1Jo 4:7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God.
    (1Jo 5:4) For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith.
    again bible....i said there is one only begotten son
    (1Jo 5:18) We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not.
    sorry bible u are wrong in that statements.....crestians are always right....bible are always wrong..... :)
    no he has brothers.....
    Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, my first-born:
    he is the little one....am i right ???
    why trying to make jesus a god by force ???? make him the only begotten son by force..
    why i don't know..??
    jesus is prophet... only
    lets make some comparisions between islam and crestianity ...ok
    but>>>>>>>what is meaning if Joh 3:16 is as the crestian believe that God sacrifice his only begotten son becase he love the world???
    firest we take the most item of love from noble quran
    quran-sorat elzomar[039:053] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    let see the chrestians god
    plz read the 2 items again...who is the realy God ??
    you will say chrestian god gave a sacrifice of his only begotten son..just to Salvation of the world...!!! u will say that am i right ?
    well i tell you honestly......... this god is helpless........he is not God ???....he doesn't worthy of worship...why??
    he want to do a thing which is Salvation of the world .......he can't give the world salvation except he sacrifice his only son.....he has no choise but that..
    this is not God...
    i'll tell you what is God..
    [016:040] For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, "Be", and it is.
    then lets take the qura'n item ....again
    quran-sorat elzomar[039:053] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    just ....... return to God and he will forgive you and Give u salvatoin..
    [035:001] for God has power over all things.
    but god in chrestianity is doing things against his well..
    the little god ....died against his well..
    Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
    that make me cry..

all people ....workshipping any gods as stones...they glorifing it...chrestians don't..
    the little god is cursed...
    Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
    his fater....
    Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also with him freely give us all things?
    he has no mercy..

Rom 11:21 for if God spared not the natural branches, neither will he spare thee.
    i repeat.....God in islam is the real God...he do what he want to do....
    [016:040] For to anything which We have willed, We but say the word, "Be", and it is.
    this is our God..
    crestian insult God.......by making him helpless.....do things against his well..never have choises..
    then i have some questions about Crucifixion
    it is invention or imagination of paul....crist never said about adam's sin..isn't he desend to earth for that ....why he never talk about it ??
    why u don't understand that all of that is imagination of paul ..not more..
    why God kill himself and why ?

what kind of gods that die on the cross ,,,, helpless...

no i firest ask who died....god or his son ??(astghfr allah = mercy God)
    its complicated for anyone has a brain..
    why God let his enemies do that of his son?

they....lets take what they doing to their creator..to their God
    Mat 27:26 Then he released Barabbas for them, but he had Jesus whipped and handed over to be crucified.
    Mat 27:27 Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the imperial headquarters and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him.
    Mat 27:28 They stripped him and put a scarlet robe on him.
    Mat 27:29 Twisting some thorns into a victor's crown, they placed it on his head and put a stick in his right hand. They knelt down in front of him and began making fun of him, saying, "Long live the king of the Jews!"
    Mat 27:30 Then they spit on him and took the stick and hit him repeatedly on his head.
    Mat 27:31 When they had finished making fun of him, they stripped him of the robe, put his own clothes back on him, and led him away to crucify him.
    they was making fun of him....they
    Mat 26:67 Then they spit in his face and hit him. Some slapped him,
    Mat 26:68 saying, "Prophesy to us, you Christ! Who is the one who hit you?"
    what a god !!!
    his father never God spared him...when his son cried with a loud voice "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"Mat 27:46

why God God Indcarnate ??? why god desend to earth ??
    all that to just forgive adam's sin ....is it so hard ....so imposible to God ???
    the priest forgive for the chrestians by a word...and God have to desend to have kill himself to just do some priest jobs..
    the good person give mercy and forgive,,what about God ???
    and before Crucifixion.......why God send prophets to people....why?
    the good is like the bad ....all in hell thanks to adam..why God send prophets??
    i tell you what is the only benifit get from Crucifixion...
    the only one who get bebifited is the devil...
    he just tell you....to all the people ....do whatever you want...God kill his son to ur majeicity to have a lot of sins....do what ever you want...
    it is make whole miss in the world..make a bad people...

evil.....is from here.......from paul imagination of Crucifixion....
    last....i say.....no one belive in such blaspheme things..God is God..
    do u know now why God said...
    [005:072] They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.[005:073] They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.[005:074] Why turn they not to God, and seek His forgiveness? For God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[005:075] Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!
    [005:076] Say: "Will ye worship, besides God, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But God,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."
    God say to u all....
    [039:053] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
    thanks to God i'm muslim..
    note>>>>>
    sorry my english is too bad
    لو عجبكو .......أعمله نفس الموضوع بالعربي .....
    almojahed...
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 18-02-2006 at 04:10 PM.
    المسيحيون يستمعون لما يودون ان يصدقوه ولو كانوا متأكدين بكذبه
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

لسان حال المسيحيين يقول : يا زكريا بطرس والله إنك لتعلم اننا نعلم انك كذاب لكن كذاب المسيحية خير من صادق الاسلام

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    08:07 PM

Dear brother Almojahed ,Allah said,
    there is among them a party who alter the Scripture with their tongues so you may think it is from the Scripture, but it is not from the Scripture. And they say, "This is from Allāh," but it is not from Allāh. And they speak untruth about Allāh while they know."darkgreen"]
    It is not for a human [prophet] that Allāh should give him the Scripture and authority and prophethood and then he would say to the people, "Be servants to me rather than Allāh," but [instead, he would say], "Be pious scholars of the Lord because of what you have taught of the Scripture and because of what you have studied."
    Nor could he order you to take the angels and prophets as lords. Would he order you to disbelief after you had been Muslims?
    And [recall, O People of the Scripture], when Allāh took the covenant of the prophets, [saying], "Whatever I give you of the Scripture and wisdom and then there comes to you a messenger confirming what is with you, you [must] believe in him and support him." [Allāh] said, "Have you acknowledged and taken upon that My commitment?" They said, "We have acknowledged it." He said, "Then bear witness, and I am with you among the witnesses."
    And whoever turned away after that – they were the defiantly disobedient.
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    27-09-2010
    At

alsalam alicom..
    sorry i didn't understand well
    .....I'm in little proplem here....about english...

السلام عليكم...
    النبي عربي يا أستاذ أحمد....

معلش نسيت أجيب المترجم ...هههههههه

لسان حال المسيحيين يقول : يا زكريا بطرس والله إنك لتعلم اننا نعلم انك كذاب لكن كذاب المسيحية خير من صادق الاسلام

احمد العربى is offline اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وارزقه الفردوس الأعلى من الجنة
    Last Activity
    15-03-2009
    At
    08:07 PM

Never mind my brother El Mojahed, I just explained to you what Allah said in the Koran about the christianity and the reverants and what they did wrong in the past. Allah will never send a prophet to this planet and let him say: I am the son of God, or God himself. Don't let yourself be getting tired, because of this people and their way of thinking. We know the truth !
    Just see if you can translate the article in to arabic, its a good idea. Allah will be with you and with us all, insha allah.
    Last edited by احمد العربى; 18-02-2006 at 04:08 PM.
    قال الله تعالى ( مِنَ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ رِجَالٌ صَدَقُوا مَا عَاهَدُوا اللَّهَ عَلَيْهِ فَمِنْهُم مَّن قَضَى نَحْبَهُ وَمِنْهُم مَّن يَنتَظِرُ وَمَا بَدَّلُوا تَبْدِيلًا ﴿23﴾ لِيَجْزِيَ اللَّهُ الصَّادِقِينَ بِصِدْقِهِمْ وَيُعَذِّبَ الْمُنَافِقِينَ إِن شَاء أَوْ يَتُوبَ عَلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا ﴿24﴾ الأحزاب

إن الدخول في الإسلام صفقة بين متبايعين.. .الله سبحانه هو المشتري والمؤمن فيها هو البائع ، فهي بيعة مع الله ، لا يبقى بعدها للمؤمن شيء في نفسه ، ولا في ماله.. لتكون كلمة الله هي العليا ، وليكون الدين كله لله.

دار الإفتاء المصرية ترد على شبهات وأباطيل أهل الباطل
    ( هنا دار الإفتاء)

Last Activity
    27-09-2010
    At

chrestians says this is the most love item in the bible...Jn:3:16....am i right ????
    let us understand it first...i want to just get to the truth...not glurifinig crist by force ....make him a realy son of God.....this is a big lie..
    lets take that again...

u understand that juses is the only begotten Son of God (astghfr allah)...i say no he is not.....

(Psa 2:7) I will tell of the decree: Jehovah said unto me, Thou art my son; This day have I begotten thee.

o.....no .......jesus is liar (astghfr allah) he lied.....he is not the only begotten Son...am i right ?

Heb 5:5 In the same way, Christ did not take upon himself the glory of being a high priest. No, it was God who said to him, "You are my Son. Today I have become your Father."
    Heb 5:6 As he also says in another place, "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."

allah akbr.... the only begotten son his father put him forever .... in the order of Melchizedek...o poor son..o pooor little god..

(1Jo 2:29) If ye know that he is righteous, ye know that every one also that doeth righteousness is begotten of him.

ooopppppssssss

(1Jo 3:9) Whosoever is begotten of God doeth no sin, because his seed abideth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is begotten of God.

Whosoever is begotten of God.......no you r wrong bible...there is only one beggotten son..our crestian friends...will get mad of that statement..!!

(1Jo 4:7) Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is begotten of God, and knoweth God.

(1Jo 5:4) For whatsoever is begotten of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that hath overcome the world, even our faith.

(1Jo 5:18) We know that whosoever is begotten of God sinneth not; but he that was begotten of God keepeth himself, and the evil one toucheth him not.

sorry bible u are wrong in that statements.....crestians are always right....bible are always wrong.....

no he has brothers.....

Exo 4:22 And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith Jehovah, Israel is my son, my first-born:

why trying to make jesus a god by force ???? make him the only begotten son by force..
    why i don't know..??

jesus is prophet... only

but>>>>>>>what is meaning if Joh 3:16 is as the crestian believe that God sacrifice his only begotten son becase he love the world???

you will say chrestian god gave a sacrifice of his only begotten son..just to Salvation of the world...!!! u will say that am i right ?

well i tell you honestly......... this god is helpless........he is not God ???....he doesn't worthy of worship...why??
    he want to do a thing which is Salvation of the world .......he can't give the world salvation except he sacrifice his only son.....he has no choise but that..
    this is not God...

Mat 27:46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?

that make me cry..

all people ....workshipping any gods as stones...they glorifing it...chrestians don't..
    Gal 3:13 Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us; for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:

his fater....
    Rom 8:32 He that spared not his own Son, but delivered him up for us all, how shall he not also with him freely give us all things?

he has no mercy..

Rom 11:21 for if God spared not the natural branches, neither will he spare thee.

this is our God..

crestian insult God.......by making him helpless.....do things against his well..never have choises..

it is invention or imagination of paul....crist never said about adam's sin..isn't he desend to earth for that ....why he never talk about it ??

Mat 27:26 Then he released Barabbas for them, but he had Jesus whipped and handed over to be crucified.
    Mat 27:27 Then the governor's soldiers took Jesus into the imperial headquarters and gathered the whole company of soldiers around him.
    Mat 27:29 Twisting some thorns into a victor's crown, they placed it on his head and put a stick in his right hand. They knelt down in front of him and began making fun of him, saying, "Long live the king of the Jews!"
    Mat 27:30 Then they spit on him and took the stick and hit him repeatedly on his head.
    Mat 27:31 When they had finished making fun of him, they stripped him of the robe, put his own clothes back on him, and led him away to crucify him.

what a god !!!

his father never God spared him...when his son cried with a loud voice "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?"Mat 27:46

all that to just forgive adam's sin ....is it so hard ....so imposible to God ???
    the priest forgive for the chrestians by a word...and God have to desend to have kill himself to just do some priest jobs..

the good is like the bad ....all in hell thanks to adam..why God send prophets??

he just tell you....to all the people ....do whatever you want...God kill his son to ur majeicity to have a lot of sins....do what ever you want...

[005:072] They do blaspheme who say: "God is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship God, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with God,- God will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.[005:073] They do blaspheme who say: God is one of three in a Trinity: for there is no god except One God. If they desist not from their word (of blasphemy), verily a grievous penalty will befall the blasphemers among them.[005:074] Why turn they not to God, and seek His forgiveness? For God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.[005:075] Christ the son of Mary was no more than an apostle; many were the apostles that passed away before him. His mother was a woman of truth. They had both to eat their (daily) food. See how God doth make His signs clear to them; yet see in what ways they are deluded away from the truth!
    [005:076] Say: "Will ye worship, besides God, something which hath no power either to harm or benefit you? But God,- He it is that heareth and knoweth all things."

God say to u all....
    [039:053] Say: "O my Servants who have transgressed against their souls! Despair not of the Mercy of God: for God forgives all sins: for He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.

alpharomio..

Last Activity
    27-09-2010
    At

alhamd lla we sala we salam ala rsol alla..

lets take that again...

ooopppppssssss

sorry bible u are wrong in that statements.....crestians are always right....bible are always wrong..... :)

no he has brothers.....

why i don't know..??

jesus is prophet... only

this is not God...

that make me cry..

his fater....

he has no mercy..

this is our God..

what a god !!!

God say to u all....

alpharomio..

[/QUOTE]

just organize the tobic
    may moderator delete the above tobic

Thread Information