salam alikom I want answer for this letter plz help

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

تدمير المسيحية فى65 ثانية فقط : بسؤال قاتل لأنيس شروش يهرب منه(فيديو)!!!! » Last Post: د/احمدالالفي | == == | القمص زكريا بطرس يهرب في منتصف المناظرة ! » Last Post: د/احمدالالفي | == == | لَنْ تَنَالُوا الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنْفِقُوا مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ » Last Post: د/احمدالالفي | == == | الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | الكنيسة الأرثوذكسية تصــرخ : هننقرض بعد 300 سنة ! » Last Post: *اسلامي عزي* | == == | السيرة النبوية لابن هشام 1 كتاب الكتروني رائع » Last Post: عادل محمد | == == | بالفيديو:الأب زكريا بطرس يزعم أن رسول الإسلام كان يتمتع بالنساء مع الصحابة وبالأدلة! » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالفيديو: إثبات وجود سيدنا محمد تاريخيا من مصادر غير المسلمين القديمه » Last Post: نيو | == == | بالصور والروابط الأجنبيه: أقوى إعتراف مسيحى موثق بوجود إسم سيدنا محمد فى العهد القديم » Last Post: نيو | == == | الى كل مسلم و مسيحى: نصيحة بولس الشاذة التى أدت الى سقوطه و سقوط الكتاب المقدس معه!! » Last Post: نيو | == == |

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: salam alikom I want answer for this letter plz help

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

Default salam alikom I want answer for this letter plz help

Hi Benzo,
    I hope this email finds you well.

Most people know well that Jesus was not born on December 25th. Nobody knows the exact date He was born. We simply celebrate His birth on December 25th because we want to remember and celebrate God coming to earth to save sinners, as His name means, "Immanuel, which means, God with us" (Matthew 1:23) and as John the Baptist said when he saw Jesus as John 1:29 reports, "Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world!"

Jesus is God with us. Jesus came to be the "lamb" to be a sacrifice for our sins, offered to God on our behalf. Jesus takes away the sin of the world.

Your friend Gabrielle
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

It seems that this man just keep repeating the same words. since he knew that jesus wasn't born on the 25th of December so why did they choose this date in particular??? this is because the 25 of december is the date when pagan nations were celebrating the god of the sun and christianity chose this date in particular to let the pagan people enter christianity cause they found many things in commomn with it.

My dear brother Zafox, i would like to advice you to stop talking with this man and choose other people to talk with them about Islam perhaps they may convert to Islam and leave the hopeless cases such as this man.
    Salam Alikum
    :
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Last Activity
    18-06-2016
    At
    02:20 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية . و سأوقف التكلم معها و جزاك الله عني كل الخير .
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي
    يمكنك تغير التوقيع الإفتراضي من لوحة التحكم

Thread Information