أيهما أعظم: محمدأم المسيح، عليهما جميعا السلام؟ (1-5)

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: أيهما أعظم: محمدأم المسيح، عليهما جميعا السلام؟ (1-5)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    10:58 PM

Default أيهما أعظم: محمدأم المسيح، عليهما جميعا السلام؟ (1-5)

السلام عليكم الاحبة فى اتباع المرسلين

اليوم ننشر لكم ترجمة الفصل الأول من كتاب الدكتور الرائع ابراهيم عوض فى مقارنته الجديرة بالتفكر فيها والأهتمام وأبلاغ محتواها الى كل من يهمه الامر من الزملاء النصارى بالمنتديات هذه والمنتديات التابعة

العمل مشترك مع صديقة لى ، وسأقوم بنشر الجزء الأول وأرجو ن فريق الترجمة فى المنتديات الصديقة بمراجعة وتنقيح الترجمة لتصبح صالحة للنشر فى المواقع الأجنبية

مع الشكر

الى الترجمة : الفصل الأول
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Which of them is the greatest: Mohamed or the Jesus (Messiah) Peace Be Upon Them both? (1)
    Dr. Ibrahim Awad
    This present study at the hands of the reader is the reply to one of these books which fill the sites of immigrant Christians by which they challenge Muslims. It is entitled: “Which of them is the greatest: Mohamed or the Christ (Messiah)? A question that must be answered- a religious narration after a real event.” However, there is a difference between the author of this book ( who called himself Abd El-Messiah et al) and the shredded priest with the blistered buttocks from which stink smells). Nevertheless, his style is more accurate than that of the blistered despite the fact that it is not void of mistakes. Moreover, it is polite while the purpose is the same: to create skepticism of Islam through claiming that the Holy Prophet cannot stand to the comparison to the Messiah for the latter is a god whereas the former is a human being. It is noteworthy that Abd El-Messiah et al do not talk about the messenger Mohamed PBUH as a false alleger; rather, they consider him as a great prophet and among the greatest figures of history. Furthermore, they deem him as the second of two who are the Christ (Messiah) and Mohamed PBUH. Hence, the reader can see that the style of my answer to authors differ from my answers to the blistered as it does not make sense that I would offend an author who did not commit an obvious mean offence to Islam or the great prophet. However, this did not prevent me from the detailed observation of all the gaps in the book of Abd El-Messiah et al. I divided the book of Abd El-Messiah et al in this study in question at present into several sections by shading each section in yellow, then following it by a detailed reply of what it includes. After this explanation, I leave the reader with the book and answering it in order to judge by himself in this important subject.
    “Which of them is the greatest: the Christ (Messiah)or Mohamed?
    A question that must be answered-a religious narration after a real event.”
    Abd El-Messiah et al

Preamble:
    We live in the age of speed as the fast airplanes made far countries get closer. The flow of books and television programs moved the hearts of nations, so tribes and races mingled automatically. Questions float and researches are conducted, so everyone should ask: what is the eternal right? What are the constructive ideas which we accept with a righteous conscience and without any feelings of disgust? Everyone who learns to listen attentively to others’ views would acquire a broader mind than that of his limited surrounding.
    We agree with Abd El-Messiah and his fellows that people should all open up their minds and hearts to know what in the hands of others and inspect the merchandise they exhibit before they make a judgment of them as judging a thin is a branch of fancying it. If the fancy does not exist in the first place because man did not look into such a thing, would he be able to make a judgment concerning it? Of course, not. It is known that every time atheists objected to our holy prophet, Qur’an would get involved with in a dialogue and debate with them and offered what it had with patience and tolerance and refuted what they had by a confounding logic and would always demand them to use their brains and consider everything by their minds before they would refute it. It never confiscated their right in reasoning, nor in acceptance or rejection. In addition, Qur’an declared in several places that mind is the basis of faith and every man is busy to believe or disbelieve in what Mohamed PBUH brought. This is man’s own responsibility and no one has got a say in this except him and he is not judged but only according to
    Thus, Islam should be presented to him in a pleasant way that reveals its magnificence and originality; otherwise how can there be judgment for who knows nothing of Islam or knows about it but in a distorted way covering its good traits and bestowing faults that he does not know nor there is not any means by which he could know the truth about this religion? Almighty God said:

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

أيات قرآنية

The striking question:
    One of the servants of God was used to visit prisons in an Arab country to announce the life path for prisoners. He obtained an official permit from the governmental official circles to visit who wishes to listen to the heaven’s prophecy and peace which would purge hearts and change minds. This servant of God would enter a cell without the company of a guard rejecting being guarded due to his belief that frank research cannot be made with prisoners under surveillance. Therefore, he would proceed alone into the criminals’ cells and sit with them. Once he entered into a cell with a group of prisoners sentenced to over ten years of imprisonment. They had already known him from his previous visits and got used to listening to his guidance to the truth and salvation prophecy. They used to discuss his preaching incomparably strongly and enthusiastically after he had left. When he walked into their cell, they immediately closed the door after him saying to him: you won’t come out of this room unless you provide us with a frank definite answer for our question. The servant of God replied saying: I come to see you voluntarily without an armed guard and I present you with answers of God’s word as much as I could and whatever I do not know I do not answer. They replied: we do not expect from you secrets of stars, nor magic ways, but we ask you as a religious man a final definite answer for the question discussed among us: who is the greatest? Mohamed or the Christ? When the servant of God heard this question, he said to himself while feeling perplexed: if I said Mohamed is the greatest, the Christian prisoners would attack me because these sitting in this cell were criminals who had no conscience. If I said that Mohamed is the greatest, a Muslim would attack me and break my neck out of fury for whoever insult or offend Mohammed is deemed by some Muslims an atheist who deserves death. The servant of God prayed to God in his heart asking Him to inspire him with the persuasive wise answer for these prisoners and whoever asks for God’s guidance in critical times obtain the answer promptly. Hence, the Holy Spirit inspired this annoyed servant while he was behind the closed door a clear answer which he modestly offered. When the God’s servant loitered during his silent prayer to answer this question, the prisoners told him: do not escape your responsibilities and don’t be a coward, rather you should admit the whole truth and we would pledge to let you go without any insult or offence no matter what you would say. So do not lie or hide your thoughts, but tell us the whole truth. The Man of God started saying: I am willing to provide you with candid truth; however, the question raised here was not the subject I prepared for you today of the Holy Book. Nonetheless, if you decided to listen to the comparison between Mohammed and Christ because you compel me to answer a question which I did not raise nor intend at all, then this would be my answer: I do not decide who is the greatest, but I leave the Quran and Hadith to provide you with a convincing answer. Consider the Quran by the eyes of hidden truth and truth would liberate you.
    As for this story, I regret to say that it is not absorbed by the mind, but it is merely the invention of the author or authors, who invented it in order to form an interesting artistic framework believing that persuasion by it in this manner, would be stronger and more effective for the reader. Otherwise, what is the Arab state which would allow someone who does not belong to the prison officers and soldiers to enter the cells of prisoners? Besides, the prison officials leave the cell door after the preachers so that the prisoners would close it themselves from the inside (God is great!) Or would leave it open as they like or wish them not as prison officials want? It is the practice in such case to get the prisoners out from their cells into a large room where the interviews are held, but as to have meetings in the cell we never heard of such thing since the time of our ancestors! Then, I wonder how can we believe in Muslims turning to a priest in order to resolve the question subject of the story? Does a Muslim doubt on this issue, let alone resorting to a priest, he knows before anybody else that he will naturally choose the Christ? How they did not turn to a Muslim thinker in order to consult him in regard to this issue if this question was raised in their minds in the first place? As Muslims believe in all prophets and messengers and respect them all. Despite the fact that they believe that Muhammed is the best prophet; however, they do not make of it an issue that they use to be involved in arguments and debates with anybody.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

Let’s notice the discrimination by which the author or authors showed the reaction of both groups: the maximum that Christians would do to the priest if he chose the Prophet Muhammed is that they would attack him. The reader should pay attention to the words: “they would attack him”, that’s all without specifying the kind of such attack. That may mean they would try to attack him but not necessarily execute it . this is what comes to mind when we hear the words “they would attack him”. As for when he described the reaction of Muslims for his assumed preference of the Christ. He specifically said:“If I said that Mohamed is the greatest, a Muslim would attack me and break my neck out of fury for whoever insult or offend Mohammed is deemed by some Muslims an atheist who deserves death.” The difference is quite clear even for the blind. This means that the author(s) describes Muslims of being cruel and brutal contrary to Christians. The worst that may be expected form their criminals who have no conscience is that they would attack him, but without anyone at all breaking his neck. In addition, at the same time as he stipulates that death awaits who offends Muhammed, the Christians do not think by any means about such a thing. Why not, while they are civilized even if they were prisoners, criminals with no conscience?
    Above all, how does the author of the story be convinced that such these immoral criminals (as they are called) can have their minds be busy in jail (hotbed of crime and corruption all) with such entertaining issues which would only visit the minds of those who have risen in their belief of religion and covered in this far distances? Furthermore, prior to this, how would the authorities of a country allow a preacher of some religion to enter the cell of all prisoners belonging to all religions without sorting believers of his religion separately so that he would take liberty at talking to them concerning the affairs of their religion without disturbing others with whatever they are saying, rather with what may cause a dissension in the cells which God alone knows the extent of its damage? Rather, how can reason accept the Muslim authorities letting at the prison a Christian preacher entering to Muslim prisoners preaching his religion with members of his community? Indeed, the mind cannot digest such kind of talk just as it cannot digest the reverse of this situation if authorities in a Christian country allow a Muslim preacher to enter to Christian prisoners offering his religion and trying to make them convert to it. Finally, since when unscrupulous criminals can be so eloquent to utter such well-expressed words: " we do not expect from you secrets of stars, nor magic ways, but we ask you as a religious man a final definite answer for the question discussed among us: who is the greatest, Mohamed or the Christ"? I wonder whether Muslims will be persuaded by what a Christian preacher would say about a preference for Christ. How would they get to know that he is truthful or lying concerning his judgment? What is the standard of truth and lying here? It is, for the questioners in our story, that Muhammad is the best; except for this nothing would be considered by them as truth.

We conclude to the final statement which reveals that the whole story as I have mentioned before is an invented one. Here is the preacher saying that he would leave Quran and Hadith provide us with a convincing answer, i.e. this speech is addressed at Muslims alone. Therefore, he does not want to offer them evidence other than the Quran and Prophetic traditions which they believe in nothing other than them, then where did the Christians go? Why were not they among those who discussed that issue and asked for an answer about it, and he himself feared their attack if he supplied them with an unexpected and undesirable answer? Then his saying:” if I said Mohamed is the greatest, the Christian prisoners would attack me” is additional evidence that the story is an invented alleged one. As how could he imagine that he could convince us judgment can be made by him for Muhammed while he believes that the Messiah is a god or son of God and Muhammed for the best appreciation of him would be a mere prophet? Then I wonder who would place the human prophet before the god? Unless he wished to tell us that he was an abstract preacher who belongs to no religion, but calling for absolute virtue without attaching to a certain faith or worship. However, this assumption is greatly refuted by his naming “slave of Mesiah”. Moreover, the Christian preacher declares that he would acquire his standard from Quran and prophetic traditions, would he actually fulfill his promise and stick to God’s book and the his prophet’s Hadith or would he forget this promise and restore to the New Testaments even occasionally in addition to his interpretation of the t e x ts of Quran and prophetic traditions in an unacceptable explanation? We will not hurry to answer now and soon we will see what the servant of God would do to himself.
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 23-01-2009 at 10:20 PM. Reason: replacing the stars

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

2. The birth of Muhammed and the Christ:
    Everyone knows that the father of Muahmmed is Abdallah and his mother is Amana, then Muhammed actually belonged to a known father and a respected mother. Quarn does not state that Muhammed was unnaturally born, as he was not created by the prophecy of an angel or was born by a word of God; rather, he was naturally begotten like the rest of people from his father Abdallah and his mother Amena. The Quran repeatedly tells us that the Christ was not naturally begotten like the rest of people and his father was not a human. He was begotten by the Virgin Miriam without the interference of any man as God blew of His spirit in her. Therefore, the Christ is the only man who was begotten by the spirit of God – Surat El-Nesaa 4:171, Surat El-Anbyaa 21:91and Surat El-Tahreem 12:66. Thus the Messiah is not a normal man but a holy spirit and at the same time a normal flesh as he was born by the spirit of God and by the Virgin Miriam. Muhammed was not born by the spirit of God; rather he was begotten by a real father and a real mother, so he is a normal body (flesh) only not a heavenly spirit.
    As for Muhammed was born by known and respected father and mother, this is cannot be refuted even if among the foolish deceitful of Coptic missionaries someone recently appeared who has doubted or suspected this like their suspicion in all evidenced in Islam that was undoubted or indisputable at any time. However, these are the malicious missionary schemes and their insolent propaganda which their distributers may think that it would achieve something after they tasted the bitterness of their powerlessness to defeat Muslims. Hence, they had to restore to lying like the shredded priest who introduces in his program some idiots of young Christians who are not proficient and are not good at anything and each of them is called “Brother Muhammed”, as if every Muslim is named Muhammed, as if Christian missionaries would let any conqueror keep his former name. besides this name is Muhammed which no other name in the world causes them skin allergy and colon disturbance and headache as the way it does for them! In addition, the shredded priest with the bristled bottom restores to lifting the oriental missionary “Islamic Encyclopedia” by his hand in face of viewers whenever he appears in his program saying: “look! I don’t make up a thing by myself; I derive what I say from the Islamic Encyclopedia, deluding the ignorant who do not have any background of the issue that this Encyclopedia was written by Muslims rather than Jews, Christians, or western atheists who hate Muhammed and Muhammed’s religion the way they dislike blindness or death. This is a method which is not becoming of a person claiming to speak by the name of God and calling people to follow the right path; whereas his path is all twisting, mischievousness and satanic malice. However, he is quite exposed for who has the smallest amount of knowledge of such matters. Nevertheless, the author of the book at hand does not follow the example of the shredded priest, his style and his followers; rather, he stands at limits of politeness or at least: compliment limits for which we thank him and express to him the same whenever it is necessary. In addition, he did not contradict any of our religion beliefs or principles. Therefore, we would like to thank him for this as well as what he said in the book which is not little regardless of what was his motive i.e. whether he said it motivated by his heart and conscience or the motive was mere compliment as I have already mentioned before. This includes his saying that Muhammed is a holy prophet and his religion is great and the like for which we once more thank him again trying to respond in the same manner as much as possible. This indicates that we do not follow the same method with all debaters of the followers of other religions. Rather, we distinguish between a polite debater whom we respect his feelings and a stinking sinful despicable pig. The latter we have only the old shoe to spank him on his rotten bottom like the shredded priest with the bristled bottom from which reek smells.
    As for the saying that Muhammed was not unnaturally born, it is true; as it was born like the rest of all mankind from a human father and a mother. However, there were some Muslim thinkers who bestowed on his birth (PBUH) a set of wonders such as the prophecy which his mother received when she was sleeping that she was about to give delivery of a baby with no match, and the ruining of Kesra’s palace and the emergence of a light that glowed from El-Sham (Lebanon & Syria) countries to Mecca and other miracles which are not believed except by some (not all) Muslim thinkers; especially that Quran mentioned no such thing nor the true prophetic traditions. This should be an asset for Islam and its prophet for if he were a false prophet as accused by the despicable, who spread lies, he would have alleged claims concerning his birth and personality; however, he did not for a simple reason: he was not the author of the religion, but a mere messenger whom Quran was revealed to and he reported it to mankind without adding, decreasing or distorting it.
    In regard to saying that he PBUH was not begotten by God’s word, we do not agree on it with the hero of the invented story as there is nothing in the whole world which emerged into existence without God’s word. Almighty God said:انما قولنا لشيء اذا اردناه ان نقول له كن فيكون النحل آية 40)
    [/RIGHT]
    Verily! Our Word unto a thing when We intend it, is only that We say unto it: "Be!" - and it is.
    [انما امره اذا اراد شيئا ان يقول له كن فيكون(يس- أية 82)

Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" - and it is!
    In addition, the Quran stipulates that the birth of Isa even if it differed from the natural delivery for the availability of the mother without the father is no different from the birth of Adam as both were performed by a word of God “He said to him “Be” and he was”:
    إِنَّ مَثَلَ عِيسَىٰ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ كَمَثَلِ آدَمَ ۖ خَلَقَهُ مِنْ تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ قَالَ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ (آل عمران – أية 59)
    [59] Verily, the likeness of 'Isâ (Jesus) before Allâh is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was.
    Rather, the Adam’s issue is more wonderful and surprising for us who get used to see births come out of a sexual intercourse between a man and a woman, not from dust. This is immeasurable more than the birth of the Messiah’s birth from Miriam PBUH which the damned Jews interpret it as the sin fruit between the mother and a man of mankind. At one time they say it is Joseph El-Nagar and at another they say it is a roman soldier which is entirely refuted by Muslims and consider uttering such words as undoubtedly clear indication of infidelity. The reason for plunging more in bewilderment and astonishment concerning the issue of Adam is that he was created of dust, not from a father and a mother, or only a mother, rather from dust. This calls for surprise and astonishment than the issue of the Messiah’s birth as it is as crystal clear as the sun.
    As for his saying that Quran repeatedly tells us that the Messiah was not naturally born like the rest of mankind, and his father was not a human being, so he was begotten by the Virgin Mariam without the involvement of any man as God blew from His spirit in her. The Messiah is the only man who was begotten by the spirit of God: Surat El-Nesaa/ verse No. 171, Surat El-Anbyaa / verse No. 91 and Surat El-tahreem / verse No. 12. It also states that the Messiah was not really born by the normal typical way by which all mankind after Adam and Eve were born. However, the Quran did not state that he was born from a human father or non human. Otherwise, whoever can guide us to any t e x t in God’s book stating that Isa was begotten from a non-human father? The Quran indicates clearly that Isa is the son of Mariam alone. Hence, he was often called Isa son of Mariam or the Messiah Isa Bin Mariam which has no other meaning except that he was merely a son of a woman and absolutely has no father whether a human or non-human. Any saying is that he was son of God as the preacher inconspicuously hints here would be indisputably considered as atheism or polytheism. This point is one of the substantial differences between Islam and Christianity. Each person may believe in whatever he wishes; no has a say about this except him. However, this is one thing whereas suggesting that Quran states the filiation of the Messiah PBUH to God is another which is completely different and does not correspond at all to the faith of Islam or the stipulations of Quran and prophetic traditions. Any attempt for deception in this cont e x t is an attempt destined to failure and would quite futile for its performer; hence there is no need for it then. Messiah in Islam is a slave of God and his messenger no more similar to Noah, Ibrahim, Moses, Zachariah, Yahiya, Isa, Houd, Saleh, Shoaib no more and no less with difference of rank from a messenger to the other. The leader of all of them is Muhammed PBUH as he is a messenger for all mankind and the last prophet and messenger. Moreover, he was not only a messenger; rather, he applied his principles. Therefore, he was a president of a state and a judge as well as its military commander at most times.
    His saying that the Messiah is the only human being born from the spirit of God remains. This is also a saying that was not mentioned in the Holy Quran. Rather, it says that all mankind were breathed in from the spirit of God as it was stated in Surat El-Sagda

"ذَلِكَ عَالِمُ الْغَيْبِ وَالشَّهَادَةِ الْعَزِيزُ الرَّحِيمُ (6) الَّذِي أَحْسَنَ كُلَّ شَيْءٍ خَلَقَهُ وَبَدَأَ خَلْقَ الإِنْسَانِ مِنْ طِينٍ (7) ثُمَّ جَعَلَ نَسْلَهُ مِنْ سُلالَةٍ مِنْ مَاءٍ مَهِينٍ (8) ثُمَّ سَوَّاهُ وَنَفَخَ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِهِ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالأَبْصَارَ وَالأَفْئِدَةَ قَلِيلاً مَا تَشْكُرُونَ (9)"[سورة السجدة ]

That is He: the All-Knower of the unseen and the seen, the All-Mighty, the Most Merciful.(6)

Who made everything He has created good and He began the creation of man from clay.(7)

Then He made his offspring from semen of despised water (male and female sexual discharge).(8)
    Then He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him the soul (created by Allâh for that person); and He gave you hearing (ears), sight (eyes) and hearts. Little is the thanks you give!(9)

Also, in Surat El-Hagr:

"وَإِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ صَلْصَالٍ مِنْ حَمَإٍ مَسْنُونٍ (28) فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ (29)"[سورة الحجر]

And (remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "I am going to create a man (Adam) from dried (sounding) clay of altered mud. (28)
    "So, when I have fashioned him completely and breathed into him (Adam) the soul which I created for him, then fall (you) down prostrating yourselves unto him."(29)

And in Surat Sad:
    "إِذْ قَالَ رَبُّكَ لِلْمَلائِكَةِ إِنِّي خَالِقٌ بَشَرًا مِنْ طِينٍ (71) فَإِذَا سَوَّيْتُهُ وَنَفَخْتُ فِيهِ مِنْ رُوحِي فَقَعُوا لَهُ سَاجِدِينَ (72)"(سورة ص)
    (Remember) when your Lord said to the angels: "Truly I am going to create man from clay". (71)
    So when I have fashioned him and breathed into him (his) soul created by Me, then you fall down prostrate to him." (72)

It was stated s well in Quran, Almighty Glorious God saying that Almighty God has revealed to Muhammed a spirit by His command.

"وَكَذَلِكَ أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ رُوحًا مِنْ أَمْرِنَا مَا كُنْتَ تَدْرِي مَا الْكِتَابُ وَلا الإِيمَانُ وَلَكِنْ جَعَلْنَاهُ نُورًا نَهْدِي بِهِ مَنْ نَشَاءُ مِنْ عِبَادِنَا وَإِنَّكَ لَتَهْدِي إِلَى صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ (52)" [سورة الشورى]
    "And thus We have sent to you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) Ruh (a Revelation, and a Mercy) of Our Command. You knew not what is the Book, nor what is Faith? But We have made it (this Qur'ân) a light wherewith We guide whosoever of Our slaves We will. And verily, you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) are indeed guiding (mankind) to the Straight Path (i.e. Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism)."

Can we argue after this that Isa was the only one who was begotten from the spirit of God? I do not think that this is possible at all. Consequently, the preacher’s saying at the end of the last paragraph “the Messiah is not then a normal person but a heavenly spirit and at the same time has a normal flesh as he was begotten by the spirit of God and by the Virgin Mariam. Muhammed was not begotten by the spirit of God; rather he was born for a real father and a real mother. Thus he has a normal body only, not a heavenly spirit. These words can not be taken by granted because he attributed things to God and Quran without having any right as we saw together. Thus, his saying that the Messiah PBUH according to what was mentioned in Quran is God’s spirit is entirely wrong. The Quran says that God breathed in Mariam of his soul while it does not state that Isa is God’s spirit exactly as he said that God blew in mud of his spirit; hence, man who is Adam and Eve and children of Adam and Eve to the day they are resurrected. If he said that he and his people believe in this, then he wouldn’t be condemned as he is free in his belief despite the fact that we consider him wrong in such belief as he erred in attributing this belief to Quran. We would not say that he lied about it sticking to what we stated before that that we will be committed to politeness as far as possible as we did not violate our faith in God, His messenger and His Holy Book.
    [/SIZE]
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 24-01-2009 at 08:25 AM. Reason: replacing stars

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

3. Heavenly promises of Muhammed and the Christ:
    We read in Quran concerning the Christ that God prophesied the Virgin Mariam that she would give birth to the Messiah. The Quran says:
    إذ قالت الملائكة يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُبَشِّرُكِ بِكَلِمَةٍ مِنْهُ اسْمُهُ الْمَسِيحُ عِيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَجِيهًا فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآخِرَةِ وَمِنَ الْمُقَرَّبِينَ -سورة آل عمران 45
    When the angels said: “O Maryam (Mary), Allah gives you the glad tidings of a word “Be!” – And he was! i.e. Isa (Jesus) the son of Maryam from Him, his name will be the Messiah Isa, the son of Maryam, held in honour in this world and in the hereafter, and will be one of those who are near to Allah.”

The Holy God Himself granted Maryam the glad tidings about the birth of the Messiah and called him : a word from him. All revered prophets listened to God’s word and reported it sincerely no matter how it cost them. As for the Messiah, he did not hear the revelation; rather he is the embodied God’s word and was bestowed by the dominance of the holy word with its creative, appealing, forgiving, consoling and renewing power. Hence, God announced in advance the birth of the Messiah to Maryam personally confirming to her the Grand Miracle. We never read in Quran about Muhammed that he was the embodied word of God, we only read that he received the revelation and reported it to his listeners. God did not bring the glad tidings to his mother Amena in person and did not breathe in his spirit in her. As for Maryam the Virgin, she was confronted by angel Gabriel sent by God and she accepted from him the Holy Spirit and became the chosen among women as the Quran says:
    “و إذ قالت الملائكة: يَا مَرْيَمُ إِنَّ اللَّهَ اصْطَفَاكِ وَطَهَّرَكِ وَاصْطَفَاكِ عَلَى نِسَاءِ الْعَالَمِينَ”- سورة آل عمران 42.
    “And when the angels said: “O Maryam (Mary)! Verily, Allahhas chosen you, purified you, and chosen you above the women of mankind and Jiinn”.
    Her name was stated 34 times in Quran, while the name of Muhammed’s mother was not mentioned not even once in Quran.
    There is no doubt concerning what the preacher said about the angels bringing happy tidings to Maryam about the Messiah’s birth as the preacher did not add naything more than what we read in Quran about him PBUH. Therefore, we will not stand before him; rather, we will move to what the preacher said later regarding Isa being God’s embodied word which nothing about it exist in Quran at all. If this was words by which the preacher expresses his belief in the Messiah, he would be free to believe in it; on the other hand if he attributes this to Quran, we should stand and stop him saying to him that he has made a terrible mistake as there exists no where in Quran that Isa PBUH is the embodied word of God. God in Islam cannot be embodied because there is nothing like Him. It is known that there are innumerable incalculable embodied things. Therefore, God does not resemble them and is not embodied in them. In addition, He almighty is the first, so there is nothing preceding Him and He is the last, so there is nothing following Him. As for embodied things they have beginning and end and their existence is limited and they are not the first or last thing. Moreover, his saying that Isa (according to what was stated in Quran) did not receive any revelation is an erroneous saying I do not where did he get it from. In Surat El-Nesaa, we read the words of Almighty God :
    "إِنَّا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَيْكَ كَمَا أَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى نُوحٍ وَالنَّبِيِّينَ مِنْ بَعْدِهِ وَأَوْحَيْنَا إِلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ وَإِسْحَاقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ وَالأَسْبَاطِ وَعِيسَى وَأَيُّوبَ وَيُونُسَ وَهَارُونَ وَسُلَيْمَانَ وَآَتَيْنَا دَاوُودَ زَبُورًا (163)"
    Verily, We have sent the revelation to you (O Muhammed PBUH) as We sent the revelation to Nuh (Noah) and the prophets after him; We also sent the revelation to Ibrahim (Abraham), Ismail (Ishmael), Ishaq (Issac), Yaqub (Jacob) and Al-Asbat (the offspring of the twelve sons of Yaqub (Jacob), Isa (Jesus),Ayyub (Job), Yunis (Jonah), Harun (Aaron, and Sulaiman (Solomon); and to Dawud (David) we gave the Zabur (Psalms)
    In this verse, we read that God sent revelation to Jesus as He sent it to Muhammed, Ibrahim, Ishaq, Jacob and Ayyoub …etc. this is similar to what almighty God said in Surat El-Maeda:
    "وَقَفَّيْنَا عَلَى آَثَارِهِمْ بِعِيسَى ابْنِ مَرْيَمَ مُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَآَتَيْنَاهُ الإِنْجِيلَ فِيهِ هُدًى وَنُورٌ وَمُصَدِّقًا لِمَا بَيْنَ يَدَيْهِ مِنَ التَّوْرَاةِ وَهُدًى وَمَوْعِظَةً لِلْمُتَّقِينَ (46)"
    “And in their footsteps, We sent Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam, confirming the Taurat (Torah) that had come before him, and we gave him the injeel (Gospel), in which was guidance and light confirmation of the Taurat (Torah) that had come before it, a guidance and an admonition for for Al-Muttaqun (the pious).”
    Therefore, God’s giving Isa the Gospel is in itselfHis revelation to him. If our preacher said that this was his belief, we would have relieved himself of the pledge and relieved us, but when he attributes something to Quran which is not actually in Quran this would be considered as Arabs used to say خرط القتاد i.e. eliminating prickly bushes by mere palms of hands. This is similar to Almighty God’s saying :

"وَلَقَدْ آَتَيْنَامُوسَى الْكِتَابَ وَقَفَّيْنَا مِنْ بَعْدِهِ بِالرُّسُلِ وَآَتَيْنَا عِيسَىابْنَ مَرْيَمَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَأَيَّدْنَاهُ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ" (البقرة/ 87(،
    “And indeed, We gave Musa (Moses) the Book and followed him up with a succession of messengers. And gave Isa (Jesus), the son of Maryam (Mary), clear signs and supported him with Holy spirit i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel)”

"إِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ اذْكُرْ نِعْمَتِي عَلَيْكَ وَعَلىوَالِدَتِكَ إِذْ أَيَّدْتُكَ بِرُوحِ الْقُدُسِ" (المائدة/ 110)،
    “When Allah will say (on the day of resurrection) :”O Isa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Holy Spirit i.e Jibrael (Gabriel)”
    God sent the Holy spirit i.e. Jibrael (Gabriel) to support Isa (Jesus) PBUH and this is similar to Almighty God saying in both Surat El-Nahl and Surat respectively about the Quran which he revealed it to Muhammed PBUH:

: "فَإِذَا قَرَأْتَ الْقُرْآَنَ فَاسْتَعِذْ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجِيمِ (98) إِنَّهُ لَيْسَ لَهُ سُلْطَانٌ عَلَى الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا وَعَلَى رَبِّهِمْيَتَوَكَّلُونَ (99) إِنَّمَا سُلْطَانُهُ عَلَى الَّذِينَ يَتَوَلَّوْنَهُوَالَّذِينَ هُمْ بِهِ مُشْرِكُونَ (100) وَإِذَا بَدَّلْنَا آَيَةً مَكَانَ آَيَةٍوَاللَّهُ أَعْلَمُ بِمَا يُنَزِّلُ قَالُوا إِنَّمَا أَنْتَ مُفْتَرٍ بَلْأَكْثَرُهُمْ لا يَعْلَمُونَ (101) قُلْ نَزَّلَهُ رُوحُ الْقُدُسِ مِنْ رَبِّكَبِالْحَقِّ لِيُثَبِّتَ الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا وَهُدًى وَبُشْرَى لِلْمُسْلِمِينَ (102)"،
    “ So when you want to recite the Quran, seek refuge with Allah from Satan, the outcast (the cursed one). Verily! He has no power over those who believe and put their trust only in their Lord (Allah). His power is only over those who obey and follow him (Satan) i.e. those who are polytheists. And when we change a verse (of the Quran) in place of another- and Allah knows best what He sends down- they (the disbelievers) say: “You (O Muhammed PBUH) are but a forger (liar. “Nay, but most of them know not.”
    "وَإِنَّهُ لَتَنْزِيلُ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ (192) نَزَلَ بِهِ الرُّوحُالأَمِينُ (193) عَلَى قَلْبِكَ لِتَكُونَ مِنَ الْمُنْذِرِينَ (194)".
    “ And truly, this (the Quran) is a revelation from the Lord of Alalmin (mankind, Jinn and all that exists), which the trustworthy Ruh (Jibril i.e. Gabriel) has brought down, upon your heart (O Muhammed PBUH) that you may be one of the warners.

Undoubtedly, Quran allocation of a whole Surat in it for Maryam (Mary) PBUH and not allocating a similar surat for the mother of the holy messenger nor any of his wives is an indisputable and irrefutable evidence that he is indeed and truly a messenger of God of mankind. Otherwise, the whole matter will turn into a brutal competition, so he would have covered the mentioning of Maryam and would make instead of it a fame for his wives and mother , so how great is the Holy prophet!

Thus, all that the preacher based on this is absolutely rejected by us in content and in form as the supremacy, ability and his creating power was not embodied in Isa at all because he PBUH in Quran is no more than a slave and a messenger. However, if he had healed the blind and cured the leper and revived the dead, then we do not refute this but the Quran is crystal clear about this and did not leave it loose when he said that he did what he did by God’s permission (will) rather than his own. In addition, the Quran confirmed that he is quite helpless and cannot help himself or others except by the will of God. Furthermore, other prophets had made miracles as he did; rather, He almighty magnificent God would make him stand before Him (God) on Judgment Day and would ask him as He (God) would ask all his worshippers. Then he would try to disown the great sin committed by some humans when they forgot or neglected the fact that he was a servant (a worshipper) and they made him a deity. It was stated in Surat El-Maeda:

"لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّاللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ قُلْ فَمَنْ يَمْلِكُ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًاإِنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يُهْلِكَ الْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَأُمَّهُ وَمَنْ فِيالأَرْضِ جَمِيعًا وَلِلَّهِ مُلْكُ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا بَيْنَهُمَايخْلُقُ مَا يَشَاءُ وَاللَّهُ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ (17)"،
    Surely, in disbelief are they who say that Allâh is the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary). Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) "Who then has the least power against Allâh, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?" And to Allâh belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between them. He creates what He wills. And Allâh is Able to do all things.
    "لَقَدْ كَفَرَالَّذِينَ قَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ وَقَالَالْمَسِيحُ يَا بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُمَنْ يُشْرِكْ بِاللَّهِ فَقَدْ حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ الْجَنَّةَ وَمَأْوَاهُالنَّارُ وَمَا لِلظَّالِمِينَ مِنْ أَنْصَارٍ (72)
    Surely, they have disbelieved who say: "Allâh is the Messiah ('Isâ (Jesus)) son of Maryam (Mary)." But the Messiah ('Isâ (Jesus)) said: "O Children of Israel! Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord." Verily, whosoever sets up partners (in worship) with Allâh, then Allâh has forbidden Paradise to him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers.
    لَقَدْ كَفَرَ الَّذِينَقَالُوا إِنَّ اللَّهَ ثَالِثُ ثَلاثَةٍ وَمَا مِنْ إِلَهٍ إِلاّ إِلَهٌ وَاحِدٌوَإِنْ لَمْ يَنْتَهُوا عَمَّا يَقُولُونَ لَيَمَسَّنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوامِنْهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (73)
    Surely, disbelievers are those who said: "Allâh is the third of the three (in a Trinity)." But there is no Iilâh (god) (none who has the right to be worshipped) but One Ilâh (God -Allâh). And if they cease not from what they say, verily, a painful torment will befall on the disbelievers among them.
    أَفَلا يَتُوبُونَ إِلَى اللَّهِوَيَسْتَغْفِرُونَهُ وَاللَّهُ غَفُورٌ رَحِيمٌ (74)
    “Will they not turn with repentance to Allâh and ask His Forgiveness? For Allâh is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.”
    مَا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَإِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَايَأْكُلانِ الطَّعَامَ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآَيَاتِ ثُمَّ انْظُرْأَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ (75)
    “The Messiah ('Isâ (Jesus)) son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother (Maryam (Mary)) was a Siddiqah (i.e. she believed in the words of Allâh and His Books (see Verse 66:12)). They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how We make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).”

قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لا يَمْلِكُلَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلا نَفْعًا وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (76)
    “Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allâh something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allâh Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower."
    قُلْ يَاأَهْلَ الْكِتَابِ لا تَغْلُوا فِي دِينِكُمْ غَيْرَ الْحَقِّ وَلا تَتَّبِعُواأَهْوَاءَ قَوْمٍ قَدْ ضَلُّوا مِنْ قَبْلُ وَأَضَلُّوا كَثِيرًا وَضَلُّوا عَنْسَوَاءِ السَّبِيلِ (77)"،
    “Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) "O people of the s c r i p t ure (Jews and Christians)! Exceed not the limits in your religion (by believing in something) other than the truth, and do not follow the vain desires of people who went astray in times gone by, and who misled many, and strayed (themselves) from the Right Path."
    "وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَأَأَنْتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِقَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِنْكُنْتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلا أَعْلَمُ مَا فِينَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ عَلاّمُ الْغُيُوبِ (116)
    “And (remember) when Allâh will say (on the Day of Resurrection): "O 'Isâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Did you say unto men: 'Worship me and my mother as two gods besides Allâh?' " He will say: "Glory be to You! It was not for me to say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, you would surely have known it. You know what is in my inner-self though I do not know what is in Yours; truly, You, only You, are the All-Knower of all that is hidden (and unseen).”
    مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلاّ مَاأَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُوا اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنْتُ عَلَيْهِمْشَهِيدًا مَا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنْتَ أَنْتَ الرَّقِيبَعَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنْتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ (117)
    "Never did I say to them aught except what You (Allâh) did command me to say: 'Worship Allâh, my Lord and your Lord.' And I was a witness over them while I dwelt amongst them, but when You took me up, You were the Watcher over them; and You are a Witness to all things. (This is a great admonition and warning to the Christians of the whole world).”
    إِنْ تُعَذِّبْهُمْفَإِنَّهُمْ عِبَادُكَ وَإِنْ تَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ فَإِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْعَزِيزُالْحَكِيمُ (118)".
    "If You punish them, they are Your slaves, and if You forgive them, verily You, only You are the All-Mighty, the All-Wise."
    In the surats of “Maryam “ and El-Zokhrof” we read respectively:
    "قَالَ إِنِّيعَبْدُ اللَّهِ آَتَانِيَ الْكِتَابَ وَجَعَلَنِي نَبِيًّا (سورة مريم -30)
    "He ('Iesa (Jesus)) said: Verily I am a slave of Allâh, He has given me the s c r i p t ure and made me a Prophet;"
    وَجَعَلَنِيمُبَارَكًا أَيْنَ مَا كُنْتُوَأَوْصَانِي بِالصَّلاةِ وَالزَّكَاةِ مَا دُمْتُ حَيًّا (31)
    "And He has made me blessed wheresoever I be, and has enjoined on me Salât (prayer), and Zakât(give charity or alms), as long as I live."
    وَبَرًّا بِوَالِدَتِي وَلَمْ يَجْعَلْنِي جَبَّارًا شَقِيًّا (32)
    "And dutiful to my mother, and made me not arrogant, unblest.”
    وَالسَّلامُ عَلَيَّ يَوْمَ وُلِدْتُ وَيَوْمَ أَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ أُبْعَثُ حَيًّا (33)
    "And Salâm (peace) be upon me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!"
    ذَلِكَ عيسَى ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ قَوْلَ الْحَقِّ الَّذِي فِيهِ يَمْتَرُونَ (34)
    Such is 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary). (It is) a statement of truth, about which they doubt (or dispute).
    مَا كَانَ لِلَّهِ أَنْ يَتَّخِذَ مِنْ وَلَدٍ سُبْحَانَهُ إِذَا قَضَى أَمْرًافَإِنَّمَا يَقُولُ لَهُ كُنْ فَيَكُونُ (35)
    It befits not (the Majesty of) Allâh that He should beget a son (this refers to the slander of Christians against Allâh, by saying that 'Iesa (Jesus) is the son of Allâh). Glorified (and Exalted be He above all that they associate with Him). When He decrees a thing, He only says to it, "Be!" - and it is.
    وَإِنَّ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْفَاعْبُدُوهُ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (36)"،
    ('Iesa (Jesus) said): "And verily Allâh is my Lord and your Lord. So worship Him (Alone). That is the Straight Path. (Allâh's religion of Islâmic Monotheism which He did ordain for all of His Prophets)." (Tafsir At-Tabarî).”
    "وَلَمَّا ضُرِبَ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَمَثَلاً إِذَا قَوْمُكَ مِنْهُ يَصِدُّونَ (57)
    And when the son of Maryam (Mary) is quoted as an example (i.e. 'Isâ (Jesus) is worshipped like their idols), behold, your people cry aloud (laugh out at the example).
    وَقَالُوا أَآَلِهَتُنَا خَيْرٌأَمْ هُوَ مَا ضَرَبُوهُ لَكَ إِلاّ جَدَلاً بَلْ هُمْ قَوْمٌ خَصِمُونَ (58)
    “And say: "Are our âliha (gods) better or is he ('Isâ (Jesus))" They quoted not the above example except for argument. Nay! But they are a quarrelsome people.”
    إِنْهُوَ إِلاّ عَبْدٌ أَنْعَمْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ مَثَلاً لِبَنِيإِسْرَائِيلَ (59)
    He ('Isâ (Jesus)) was not more than a slave. We granted Our Favor to him, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel (i.e. his creation without a father).
    وَلَوْ نَشَاءُ لَجَعَلْنَا مِنْكُمْ مَلائِكَةً فِي الأَرْضِيَخْلُفُونَ (60)
    And if it were Our Will, We would have (destroyed you (mankind) all, and) made angels to replace you on the earth.
    وَإِنَّهُ لَعِلْمٌ لِلسَّاعَةِ فَلا تَمْتَرُنَّ بِهَاوَاتَّبِعُونِ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ (61)
    And he ('Isâ (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)) shall be a known sign for (the coming of) the Hour (Day of Resurrection) (i.e. 'Isâ's (Jesus) descent on the earth). Therefore have no doubt concerning it (i.e. the Day of Resurrection). And follow Me (Allâh) (i.e. be obedient to Allâh and do what He orders you to do, O mankind)! This is the Straight Path (of Islâmic Monotheism, leading to Allâh and to His Paradise).
    وَلا يَصُدَّنَّكُمُ الشَّيْطَانُإِنَّهُ لَكُمْ عَدُوٌّ مُبِينٌ (62)
    And let not Shaitân (Satan) hinder you (from the right religion, i.e. Islâmic Monotheism), Verily, he (Satan) to you is a plain enemy.
    وَلَمَّا جَاءَ عِيسَى بِالْبَيِّنَاتِ قَالَقَدْ جِئْتُكُمْ بِالْحِكْمَةِ وَلأُبَيِّنَ لَكُمْ بَعْضَ الَّذِي تَخْتَلِفُونَفِيهِ فَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ وَأَطِيعُونِ (63)
    And when 'Isâ (Jesus) came with (Our) clear Proofs, he said: "I have come to you with Al-Hikmah (Prophethood), and in order to make clear to you some of the (points) in which you differ. Therefore fear Allâh and obey me.
    إِنَّ اللَّهَ هُوَ رَبِّي وَرَبُّكُمْفَاعْبُدُوهُ هَذَا صِرَاطٌ مُسْتَقِيمٌ" (64(
    "Verily, Allâh! He is my Lord (God) and your Lord (God). So worship Him (Alone). This is the (only) Straight Path (i.e. Allâh's religion of true Islâmic Monotheism)."
    Last edited by وا إسلاماه; 24-01-2009 at 08:27 AM. Reason: replacing stars

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

الملف للمراجعة والتصحيح

الى اللقاء وترجمة الفصل الثانى
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

الكتاب باللغة العربية
    ايهما أعظم : محمد ام المسيح
    د. أبراهيم عـوض
    Attached Files Attached Files

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

4- Innocence of Muhammed and the Messiah
    * When Muhammed was a little lad, two angels came to him and purified his heart, in this the Koran says:
    “أَلَمْ نَشْرَحْ لَكَ صَدْرَكَ وَوَضَعْنَا عَنْكَ وِزْرَكَ الَّذِي أَنْقَضَ ظَهْرَكَ”- سورة الانشراح 1- 3
    Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)). And removed from you your burden. Which weighed down your back?

Since then, he had the honest purified heart, so it was not in itself pure and virtuous, but the two angels removed the burden from his heart as purification. Thus, Muhammed required a surgical operation on the heart to purify his heart before he became a prophet and a messenger of Allah. We read about Maryam’s son in Koran that she would give a birth to a righteous son according to the verse:

“أَنَا رَسُولُ رَبِّكِ لأَهَبَ لَكِ غُلاَمًا زَكِيًّا”- سورة مريم 19
    (The angel) said: "I am only a Messenger from your Lord, (to announce) to you the gift of a righteous son."

Interpreters such as El-Tobery, El-Baydawy and El-Zamakhshary agreed that the word زَكِيًّا means pure, clean and sinless. Hence, before the birth of the Messiah’s birth, the revelation declared that he would be born purified and would live without any sin, he was not in need for heart purification because he was originally sainted. The son of Maryam not only listened to the word of Allah, but he was the word itself, so there was no difference between his message and his conduct as he practiced what he preached and stood with no blame or sin. Koran testifies that all prophets and messengers have certain sins and it states these sins for some of them except the Messiah. He was always innocent and righteous for the spirit of God kept him since his birth in complete sanity despite his human nature; therefore, he did not fail the experience because he is the embodied spirit of God. Muhammed himself admitted three times in Koran that he had to ask forgiveness from God:

“فَاصْبِرْ إِنَّ وَعْدَ اللَّهِ حَقٌّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنْبِكَ وَسَبِّحْ بِحَمْدِ رَبِّكَ بِالْعَشِيِّ وَالإِبْكَار”- غافر 55.

So be patient (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) Verily, the Promise of Allâh is true, and ask forgiveness for your fault and glorify the praises of your Lord in the 'Ashi (i.e. the time period after the midnoon till sunset) and in the Ibkâr (i.e. the time period from early morning or sunrise till before midnoon) (it is said that, that means the five compulsory congregational Salât (prayers) or the 'Asr and Fajr prayers).
    (Surat Ghafer – Verse No. 55)

“فَاعْلَمْ أَنَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لِذَنْبِكَ وَلِلْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ واللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مُتَقَلَّبَكُمْ وَمَثْوَاكُمْ”- محمد 19

So know (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) that, Lâ ilâha ill-Allâh (none has the right to be worshipped but Allâh), and ask forgiveness for your sin, and also for (the sin of) believing men and believing women. And Allâh knows well your moving about, and your place of rest (in your homes).
    (Surat Muhammed- Verse No. 19)

“وَإِذْ تَقُولُ لِلَّذِي أَنْعَمَ اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَأَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِ أَمْسِكْ عَلَيْكَ زَوْجَكَ وَاتَّقِ اللَّهَ وَتُخْفِي فِي نَفْسِكَ مَا اللَّهُ مُبْدِيهِ وَتَخْشَى النَّاسَ وَاللَّهُ أَحَقُّ أَنْ تَخْشَاهُ فَلَمَّا قَضَى زَيْدٌ مِنْهَا وَطَرًا زَوَّجْنَاكَهَا لِكَيْ لاَ يَكُونَ عَلَى الْمُؤْمِنِينَ حَرَجٌ فِي أَزْوَاجِ أَدْعِيَائِهِمْ إِذَا قَضَوْا مِنْهُنَّ وَطَرًا وَكَانَ أَمْرُ اللَّهُ مَفْعُولاً”- الأحزاب 37

And (remember) when you said to him (Zaid bin Hârithah (may Allah be pleased with him) - the freed-slave of the Prophet (peace be upon him)) on whom Allâh has bestowed Grace (by guiding him to Islâm) and you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) too) have done favor (by manumitting him): "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allâh." But you did hide in yourself (i.e. what Allâh has already made known to you that He will give her to you in marriage) that which Allâh will make manifest, you did fear the people (i.e., their saying that Muhammad (peace be upon him) married the divorced wife of his manumitted slave) whereas Allâh had a better right that you should fear Him. So when Zaid had accomplished his desire from her (i.e. divorced her), We gave her to you in marriage, so that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the believers in respect of (the marriage of) the wives of their adopted sons when the latter have no desire to keep them (i.e. they have divorced them). And Allâh's Command must be fulfilled.
    (Surat Al-Ahzab- verse No. 37)
    It seems that teh amjority of Muslims reject this truth and they misinterpret it. However, Koran is clear here and speaks openly. Muhammed was a natural human born by two natural parents; thus, he led a life of instinct and was sinful like us and asked for God’s forgiveness for his sins and vices as for the Messiah, he was born by the spirit of his father and he was the embodied word of God and lived saintly purified since his early age.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At

** what the Christian preacher stated about the angel’s washing the heart of our messenger Muhammed PBUH is a great testimony for his own right. This means that the messenger became pure from Satan’s acts. As for the Messiah, Allah did not do such a thing with him and this is what can be used as a justification by whoever wishes to argue with the preacher; however, we won’t as our end is to reach the truth or at least get close to it. Hence, let’s ignore this for the time being. Would this make out of him a deity or a son of deity? In fact, there is no relation between this and that. As long as we are referring to Koran for guidance, how can we ignore the above-mentioned of what was said by Almighty God in the preceding paragraphs,

"قُلْ فَمَنْ يَمْلِكُ مِنَ اللَّهِ شَيْئًا إِنْ أَرَادَ أَنْ يُهْلِكَ الْمَسِيحَ ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ وَأُمَّهُ وَمَنْ فِي الأَرْضِ جَمِيعا"
    "Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) "Who then has the least power against Allâh, if He were to destroy the Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), his mother, and all those who are on the earth together?",

مَا الْمَسِيحُ ابْنُ مَرْيَمَ إِلاَّ رَسُولٌ قَدْ خَلَتْ مِنْ قَبْلِهِ الرُّسُلُ وَأُمُّهُ صِدِّيقَةٌ كَانَا يَأْكُلانِ الطَّعَامَ انْظُرْ كَيْفَ نُبَيِّنُ لَهُمُ الآَيَاتِ ثُمَّ انْظُرْ أَنَّى يُؤْفَكُونَ (75)
    “The Messiah ('Isâ (Jesus)) son of Maryam (Mary), was no more than a Messenger; many were the Messengers that passed away before him. His mother (Maryam (Mary)) was a Siddiqah (i.e. she believed in the words of Allâh and His Books (see Verse 66:12)). They both used to eat food (as any other human being, while Allâh does not eat). Look how We make the Ayât (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) clear to them, yet look how they are deluded away (from the truth).”
    قُلْ أَتَعْبُدُونَ مِنْ دُونِ اللَّهِ مَا لا يَمْلِكُ لَكُمْ ضَرًّا وَلا نَفْعًا وَاللَّهُ هُوَ السَّمِيعُ الْعَلِيمُ (76)
    “Say (O Muhammad (peace be upon him) to mankind): "How do you worship besides Allâh something which has no power either to harm or to benefit you? But it is Allâh Who is the All-Hearer, All-Knower."
    إِنْ هُوَ إِلاّ عَبْدٌ أَنْعَمْنَا عَلَيْهِ وَجَعَلْنَاهُ مَثَلاً لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ (59)
    He ('Isâ (Jesus)) was not more than a slave. We granted Our Favor to him, and We made him an example for the Children of Israel (i.e. his creation without a father)… etc. in addition, Almighty God did not say concerning Eissa like what he said about Muhammed in the following verses:
    "وَإِنَّكَ لَعَلى خُلُقٍ عَظِيمٍ (سورة القلم- 4)"

“And verily, you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) are on an exalted standard of character.” (Surat El-Qalam- Verse No. 4)
    And in Surat El-Enshrah- Verse No. 4:
    " َرَفَعْنَا لَكَ ذِكْرَكَ (4)"
    “And have We raised high your fame?”
    And in Surat El-Nesaa:
    "مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ وَمَنْ تَوَلَّى فَمَا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ عَلَيْهِمْ حَفِيظًا (80(
    He who obeys the Messenger (Muhammad (peace be upon him)) has indeed obeyed Allâh, but he who turns away, then we have not sent you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) as a watcher over them.

And in Surat El-Hograt :

"يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آَمَنُوا لا تَرْفَعُوا أَصْوَاتَكُمْ فَوْقَ صَوْتِ النَّبِيِّ وَلا تَجْهَرُوا لَهُ بِالْقَوْلِ كَجَهْرِ بَعْضِكُمْ لِبَعْضٍ أَنْ تَحْبَطَ أَعْمَالُكُمْ وَأَنْتُمْ لا تَشْعُرُونَ (2) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَغُضُّونَ أَصْوَاتَهُمْ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ أُولَئِكَ الَّذِينَ امْتَحَنَ اللَّهُ قُلُوبَهُمْ لِلتَّقْوَى لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ عَظِيمٌ (3)"
    “O you who believe! Raise not your voices above the voice of the Prophet (peace be upon him), nor speak aloud to him in talk as you speak aloud to one another, lest your deeds should be rendered fruitless while you perceive not.(2) Verily! those who lower their voices in the presence of Allâh's Messenger (peace be upon him), they are the ones whose hearts Allâh has tested for piety. For them is forgiveness and a great reward.(3)”

And in Surat El-Ahzab:

"يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا (45) وَدَاعِيًا إِلَى اللَّهِ بِإِذْنِهِ وَسِرَاجًا مُنِيرًا (46)"
    O Prophet (Muhammad (peace be upon him)! Verily, We have sent you as witness, and a bearer of glad tidings, and a warner,(45) And as one who invites to Allâh (Islâmic Monotheism, i.e. to worship none but Allâh (Alone)) by His Leave, and as a lamp spreading light (through your instructions from the Qur'ân and the Sunnah - the legal ways of the Prophet (peace be upon him).(46)

These are cases in point. Similarly, Almighty God did not associate His name with the name of his prophet Eissa as He did with the name of His prophet Muhammed as we read in Surta El-Ahzab:

"إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُؤْذُونَ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ لَعَنَهُمُ اللَّهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا وَالآَخِرَةِ وَأَعَدَّ لَهُمْ عَذَابًا مُهِينًا (57)"
    Verily, those who annoy Allâh and His Messenger (peace be upon him) Allâh has cursed them in this world, and in the Hereafter, and has prepared for them a humiliating torment.
    And in Surat El-Fath:

"إِنَّا أَرْسَلْنَاكَ شَاهِدًا وَمُبَشِّرًا وَنَذِيرًا (8) لِتُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتُعَزِّرُوهُ وَتُوَقِّرُوهُ وَتُسَبِّحُوهُ بُكْرَةً وَأَصِيلاً (9) إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يُبَايِعُونَكَ إِنَّمَا يُبَايِعُونَ اللَّهَ... (10)"
    [8] Verily, We have sent you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) as a witness, as a bearer of glad tidings, and as a warner. [9] In order that you (O mankind) may believe in Allâh and His Messenger (peace be upon him), and that you assist and honor him (peace be upon him), and (that you) glorify (Allâh's) praises morning and afternoon. [10] Verily, those who give Bai'ah (pledge) to you (O Muhammad (peace be upon him)) they are giving Bai'ah (pledge) to Allâh. The Hand of Allâh is over their hands. Then whosoever breaks his pledge, breaks it only to his own harm; and whosoever fulfills what he has covenanted with Allâh, He will bestow on him a great reward.

And Surat El-Nesaa:

"وَمَنْ يُطِعِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ يُدْخِلْهُ جَنَّاتٍ تَجْرِي مِنْ تَحْتِهَا الأَنْهَارُ خَالِدِينَ فِيهَا وَذَلِكَ الْفَوْزُ الْعَظِيمُ (13) وَمَنْ يَعْصِ اللَّهَ وَرَسُولَهُ وَيَتَعَدَّ حُدُودَهُ يُدْخِلْهُ نَارًا خَالِدًا فِيهَا وَلَهُ عَذَابٌ مُهِينٌ (14)"، "مَنْ يُطِعِ الرَّسُولَ فَقَدْ أَطَاعَ اللَّهَ... (80)".

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information