Miracle of Curing

It is reported about Bin Abi Obied that he said:"I saw the marking (scar) of a wound in Salma's leg, so I said: Oh aba Muslim, What is this wound? He said: this is a wound that hit me on Khayber's day. People said: Salama is wounded … so I went to the Prophet PBUH, he blew on it three times and I never complained of it till this hour (present). (Sahih El-Bukhary 4/1541/Sahih Abi Dawoud 3295- Sahih Ibn Hayan 14/ P. 439

It is reported of Al-Baraa Bin Azeb (May God bless him) that Abdullah Bin Atiek when Aba Rafea was killed and he was descending from the stair of his home, he fell to the ground and broke his leg. He said: I talked to the prophet PBUH and he said: "stretch your leg", and he stretched it, and he (the prophet rubbed it and it became as if I never complained of it before).

It is reported of Moaaza Bin Rafae Bin Malik about his father, he said: " I was shot by an arrow on the day of Badr and my eye popped-out so Allah's apostle PBUH spit at it and prayed for me then nothing ever hurt it again (his eyes became better than before)" (introduced by Ibn Abi Shaybah, El-Hakem, El-Bayhaqy and Abo Naeem)

The miracle of restoring Qetadah'e eye after its Protrusion

During the battle of Uhud, Qatadah Bin El-Noaman was shot in his eye till it fell and protruded at his cheek, the prophet PBUH restored it by his honored hand so it immediately got better and this eye became the better of the two. This is one of God's miracles by which Allah supported his messenger. The narration of this event was introduced by Ibn Eshaq in the traditions of the Holy Prophet (3/30), Ibn Hagr in The Correction, Ibn Abd El-Bar in Comprehension in The interpretation of El-Noaaman, Abou Yaaly, El-Baihaqy on the Connotations, Abou Naain in The Connotations under No. 417 & 418 and El-Haqem mentioned it in The Inferred (3/295).

The miracle of curing the Blind by his prayer (PBUH)

"‘Uthman ibn Hunayf relates:A blind man came to God’s Messenger and requested him to pray to God to recover his eyes. The Messenger said: “If you desire, I’ll not pray-being blind may be better for your afterlife-or I’ll pray.” The man chose to be relieved of blindness and the Messenger told him: “Go and do an ablution. Then pray two rak‘as and say: ‘O God! Surely my appeal is to You and I turn toward You through the Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of mercy: O Muhammad, surely I turn toward God through you, that He uncover my sight. O God, make him my intercessor.’” The man did what the Messenger told him and his sight was restored.
Therefore, the curing of this blind man detonates his prophecy. (Related by El-Bukhary in El-Tariekh El-Kabeer [The Great History] 6/210and El-Tabrany in El-Moagam El-kabeer {The Great Glossary}9/19, corrected and delivered by El-Zhahaby and El-Baihaqy in Dalael El-Nebewa (Denotations of Prophecy) 6/166 etal)

There are many other miracles of the prophet PBUH such as { Jinn exiting the lad, water gushing of Al-Hodybia's well, the miracle of little food sufficed and satisfied the hunger of a great number, the miracle of food increase, his miracle (PBUH) of increasing butter for Om Selim, the miracle of rain falling by his prayer, the miracle of the reminiscence of the palm tree stem out of yearning for him, the miracle of a stick of firewood into a sword, the miracle of the deer speaking and loyalty to him, the miracle of the trees' obedience to him, the miracle of ceasing of the mountain disturbance by the command of the messenger. In addition, among the miracles of the prophet PBUH is the sheep telling him that it was poisoned and the prophet PBUH prediction about future unseen events and their happening as he said… etc
If miracles were the matters that bestow eligibility and distinction between each prophet and the other, we would have worshipped Elias when he revived the dead (Kings Book 1 17:17) and we would have worshipped Ezekiel when he revived the dead and we could have worshipped Joshua's bones when they revived the dead by mere touching(Kings Book II 4 : 32) and we could have worshipped Joshua when he cured the blind(Kings Book II 6 : 20) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could predict the unseen(Kings Book II 6 :12) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could cure the sick (Kings Book II 3 :5) and we could have worshipped Joshua because he could feed a hundred person by only twenty loaves only (Kings Book II 4 :24) and we could have worshipped Elias because he split the sea into two halves (by the gown of Elias miracles are achieved) and we could have worshipped Elias whom was served by angels (Kings Book I 4 :19) and we could have worshipped Elias because all beings obeyed him and knelt down for him(Kings Book I 1:18) and we could have worshipped Elias because he fed a family by nothing(Kings Book I 17:17).
However, I will provide you now with two miracles which you could feel by your hands and in front of which the world was disable.
(1) illiteracy of Allah's apostle PBUH
(2) The Quran
If we consider the miracles which I have mentioned to you before, we would find that we all know them and you would find them repeated. Thus, they are miracles which do not attract attention. If you refuted the miracles of Elias, then you would be a disbeliever of the Bible. If you refute the miracles of Joshua or Ezekiel or Moses, you would be a disbeliever of the Bible. Therefore, the miracles of reviving the dead, curing the sick, feeding people, increasing water and food and knowing the unseen are all repeated miracles and were attributed more than once for several prophets.
However, what I would mention of miracles, we would learn of them that the world still studies these miracles till our present time and still did not reach to inclusive final solutions