A Person of the BOOK

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

A Person of the BOOK

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: A Person of the BOOK

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

Default A Person of the BOOK

To YOU:

To those who declare themselves Muslims;
    I am, as the Qur'an refers, a 'person of the Book',
    however it is not the Book I yearn to follow perfectly, but the Spirit of God.
    Nevertheless I come to you as one
    "from among them. A party on the right course" (Sura V: 69)

'Does God give guidance to a people unjust?' (Sura II : 258)

"Let there be no compulsion in religion: Truth stands out Clear from Error" (Sura II : 256)

Therefore let us discuss openly:

The Qur'an in Sura VI: 85 says 'Jesus is in the ranks of the righteous'.

Sura III : 45 says 'Jesus is in the company of those nearest to God'

Sura XIX : 30 says Jesus said: " I am indeed a servant of God; He has given me Revelation and made me a prophet"

My Dear Muslims, on this we do agree:
    That Jesus was a righteous Servant and Prophet among the nearest to God.
    However.....

....I really do not understand;
    How it is you can believe this?
    If a person declares he is the Messiah, the Son of God, God manifest in flesh when he is NOT any of theses things, then How can he be a righteous Servant and Prophet among the nearest to God?

This would make Him either a liar, a lunatic or Lord as He has declared; those are your only choices.

C.S. Lewis says: "You can shut Him up for a fool, you can spit at Him and kill Him as a demon, or you can fall at His feet and call Him Lord and God. But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about his being a great human teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to."

In John 8:24 Jesus said: "Unless you believe that I Am, you will die in your sins"

In John 20:31 it explains the reason for the Gospel: "These are written so that you may believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God, and by believing you may have life in His name."

The Qur'an says in Sura III: 55

"Behold! God said:

"O Jesus! I will take you

And raise you to Myself

And clear you (of all falsehoods)

Of those who blaspheme;

I will make those

Who follow you superior"

My Dear Muslims, I humbly ask one thing of you: Ask God, the creator of all that is to reveal to you the truth of who Jesus is, no matter what that truth may be. Then you can make up your own mind from there.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    17-06-2013
    At
    12:42 AM

ONCE AGAIN OUR GUEST IS IN OUR FORUM

I JUST WANT TO REMIND THE READERS ABOUT BAHIRA'S LAST POST
    Ishmael out of jealousy of Isaac
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God predicted future of Ishmael and his descendants (by saying these words of course He knew future of Arabs under Islam and bloodshed which they performed).
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All Arabs have quarrelsome temper and warlike disposition.
    They are continually engaged in fighting with his neighbors
    Such the Arabs always have been, and still are
    Those that have turbulent spirits have commonly troublesome lives: they that are provoking, and injurious to others
    But what we all consider as bad character features – hatred and antagonism- should be REMOVED from you by the Holy POWER of God.
    I WONDER WHY BAHIRA IS BACK AGAIN AFTER THAT SAVAGE ATTACK ON ARABS AND MUSLIMS

BAHIRA:IF YOU ARE REALLY SURE OF YOUR CHRISTIANITY YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER ESCAPED FROM OUR DISCUSSION

I TOLD YOU MANY TIMES THAT YOUR WORDS AND PHILOSOPHY AREN'T ENOUGH TO PERSUADE US TO CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY

TRY ANOTHER WAY

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam,
    I finished my conversation with you. I did not escape it.
    The truth always offends people, that's why it is called the truth it brings us to our senses and out of our comfort zones, and should bring repentance of our sins and ugly ways.. The Holy Scripture tells us that the Truth sets us free, but what many people don't understand is that the truth can only set you free when you have received and accepted it as truth, and be willing to make a heart change. Only then can a person be set free...

To see and know the TRUTH we analyze the Holy Scripture. Let me remind you all the context when I used the words quoted by Muhammad above:

Elle commented on my HISTORIC message
    Originally posted by Elle:
    thank you Bahira ...so if all of this information you have posted comes from the word of God, and can be found in the Old Testament of the Holy Bible, as well as how God divided the land... what's the problem?...why is it that no one is reading with understanding and following God's directives regarding the land?

Why is there a fight over land that first of which all belongs to God and He appointed it to the people He had chosen, and secondly He has already determined Christ's landing site and no man or group of people can change it.

Does anyone believe or think that God is going to allow anyone to take hold of Jesus's landing place for when He returns?...I mean, does anyone really think that God is going to allow the enemy of the Lord to occupy Christ's landing strip for the new kingdom to come? If so, it will only be for a moment, God already knew these things would be.. Ishmael and Isaac have fought all their lives, Ishmael out of jealousy of Isaac because Isaac was of the promise child, and God has already said they will not have peace between the two until Jesus returns...the only peace the two brothers had was when they came together for Abraham's burial...

So to hate over the land and out of jealousy in the name of God, what is Christ going to do, place one foot in Jerusalem on the Jews side of the borders, and the other foot in Palestine on the Palestians side? I don't think so..

Thank you, and all who don't know the truth about the land or the people of the land, should pick up the word of God and read...
    Originally posted by Bahira Omar:
    Sister, Arabs and Jews are brothers from the one father. But God told us what will be the future of Arabs when Ishmael was a child. Not only jealousy of Sarah was the reason why two brothers could not live together. It was also a character of Ishmael. May be because his mother was Egyptian. May be it was the reason why they were different even having at the same blood of their father. God predicted future of Ishmael and his descendants (by saying these words of course He knew future of Arabs under Islam and bloodshed which they performed). But however, God knew that they are those who will be saved and will called HIS INHERITANCE through their FAITH in Ibn Allah too. Let’s listen to what God said about the future of Ishmael:
    Genesis 16: 12
    He shall be a wild man;
    His hand shall be against every man,
    And every man’s hand against him.
    And he shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren.”

Genesis 17:20

And as for Ishmael, I have heard you: I will surely bless him; I will make him fruitful and will greatly increase his numbers. He will be the father of twelve rulers, and I will make him into a great nation.

From Ishmael proceeded the12 tribes of the Arabs. But his hand was always against every man, and every man's hand against him. All Arabs have quarrelsome temper and warlike disposition. They are continually engaged in fighting with his neighbors, and they are with him in their own defense (look at Palestine). Such the Arabs always have been, and still are.

Those that have turbulent spirits have commonly troublesome lives: they that are provoking, and injurious to others, must expect to be repaid in their own coin.

But God said that Ishmael shall dwell in the presence of all his brethren (Jews). He shall keep his ground and he is able to make his part good with them.

Thus, Arabs, God LOVES you. You are His GREAT NATION! Praise the Lord for His LOVE toward you. But what we all consider as bad character features – hatred and antagonism- should be REMOVED from you by the Holy POWER of God. Because He is going to REFINE you like GOLD to give you His HOLY LAND- the Kingdom of Heaven through your FAITH in Ibn Allah

Summary: you do not agree with what I said, it is up to you Muhammad. I am here to talk to other Muslims who want to be HOLY and righteous!

Bahira Omar
    Last edited by bahiraomar; 22-05-2011 at 01:18 PM.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

The Holy Scripture says in
    Zechariah 14:9 about the Second Coming of God Jesus:
    وَيَمْلِكُ الرَّبُّ عَلَى الأَرْضِ كُلِّهَا، فَيَكُونُ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ رَبٌّ وَاحِدٌ لاَ يُذْكَرُ سِوَى اسْمِهِ.

And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
    In that day it shall be—

“ The LORD is ONE,”
    And His name ONE.

Brothers,
    Dr Muhammad Madian said the other day:
    WHICH GOD THAT WILL BE THE FATHER OR THE SON?????
    ONE ISSUE AND ONE ISSUE ONLY IS TO BE RESOLVED !!!!!
    WHO IS THE TRUE GOD IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT DESERVES TO BE WORSHIPPED ???????

Brothers, that’s why let’s consider who is this God, who is worshipped by Christians and who was worshipped by our fathers, who were Jews.
    Do you remember what we have studied before, God chose one group of people Ibrahim/Abraham and his family and revealed Himself to them.
    Later descendants of one of his son Isaac- Jews- taught their Jewish people how to obey God’s laws and know Him.
    Do you know that a prophet Moses, highly esteemed by you Muslims, was a Jew?
    He spoke Hebrew and he taught Israelites how to live with this God who said that He is God of Israel. God openly said that He is God of Israel and everyone who touches His Jewish people, touches His eye. Let me remind you these verses:
    It is a basic principle of our biblical faith that there is only one God. “Hear, O Israel! The LORD our God, the LORD is one!” (Deuteronomy 6:4).
    In Ezekiel 44:1-3, it says; "Then He brought me back to the outer gate which faces toward the east, but it was shut. And the Lord said to me, This gate shall be shut; it shall not be opened, and no man shall enter by it, because the Lord God of Israel has entered by it; therefore it shall be shut. "
    Now see Ezekiel 43:1 "Afterward he brought me to the gate, the gate that faces toward the east. And behold, the glory of the God of Israel came from the way of the east".

God said to Israel:
    Zechariah 2:8
    For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.

So, what do we see here:
    We see that God OPENLY said that He is God of Israel and He is going to protect His Jewish people. Where can we see it? Do you remember one of the God’s prophecies in Zechariah 14. Here God tells us that some states will gather together for the war against Israel (Islam says that Muslims will attack Israel after the coming of al Mahdi) and God of Israel, who is God of our father Ibrahim and Moses. God is going to dissolve their flesh upon His coming. He will descend from Heaven accompanied by the saints and angels and He LITERALLY will put His FEET in Jerusalem. Then God says that all nations, including nations of those who came to fight against Israel, will regularly, annually come to Jerusalem to worship God of Israel. Egypt will be among them. God addressed to Egypt and warns him that if he will not come to worship God of Israel, then he will be punished. How Egypt, who will participate during this war, will be punished, please read in this chapter Zechariah 14. I will quote you just a few my favorite verses:
    Behold, the day of the LORD is coming…
    For I will gather all the nations to battle against Jerusalem..
    And the women ravished.
    hen the LORD will go forth
    And fight against those nations,
    As He fights in the day of battle.
    And in that day His feet will stand on the Mount of Olives,
    Which faces Jerusalem on the east.
    Thus the LORD my God will come,
    And all the saints with You.
    And the LORD shall be King over all the earth.
    In that day it shall be—

“ The LORD is one,”
    And His name one.
    And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will strike all the people who fought against Jerusalem:

Their flesh shall dissolve while they stand on their feet,
    Their eyes shall dissolve in their sockets,
    And their tongues shall dissolve in their mouths.
    And it shall come to pass that everyone who is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts..
    If the family of Egypt will not come up and enter in, they shall have no rain; they shall receive the plague with which the LORD strikes the nations who do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles. This shall be the punishment of Egypt and the punishment of all the nations that do not come up to keep the Feast of Tabernacles.

So, brothers, what about Islam if Islam says that Muslims will fight against Israel and kill all Jews during this war? Islamic Jesus should be among Muslims.

Note, that revelations of an angel were gathered in the book called al Qur’an many centuries after the existence of the HOLY Scripture which we can read in the Holy Bible.
    If God will cleanse you of your iniquities and wrongdoings, then you will be HOLY. Then God’s LIGHT will enlighten your families.
    Who is this God?
    God is ONE and His name is ONE. But why we say that Jesus is God- the Son of God?
    Because He is EQUAL to His Father. His nature/essence is God!
    Was Jesus born from sex? No. Islam says no and the Holy Bible says no.

How is it possible that the Son of God existed and was born without sex?

Because He is NOT a human being but God Himself. That's why He could NOT be born from sex.

Jesus said that He existed before Abraham. Jesus claimed to be God who existed always before foundation of the world. That’s why He was killed on the cross.

How is it possible that Jesus could be God?

Jesus Himself explained it to us in His Holy Scripture. He said that He is the Word of God. Where can we see it? In Quran and the Holy Bible.

So, God was NEVER married and His Son was NOT born from any women because God is NOT a human being! How is it possible for God to have a Son? It is possible because God Himself explained us that His Son if His Word/Kalimat-Ullah (in the Bible and Qur’an).
    What does it mean Jesus is Kalimat-Ullah?
    My words are me. In Saudi Arabia they can judge me and my words against Islam will condemn me to death. By my words I can be justified and condemned because my words are ME. Are my words conceived by any man? No. My brain conceived my thoughts. Does my brain have sex in my head to produce my thoughts and words? No. My words are by-product/product of my brain activity and thus they are ME. That’s why God will open during the Judgment Day the books/sophisticated recording devices and we will be judged for every word we have ever said. Because our words are us. So, Jesus was the Son of God and the Word of God who never was born as a result of sex because He is God and equal to His Father.

You are an Indian and your son is an Indian but why you both belong to the ONE Indian nation? Why not to 5 nations???? Because you have ONE nature/origin/features/essence. That’s why God is ONE. He is tri-united. That’s why we say: God is ONE. He is God the Father, God the Son and the Holy Spirit.

It is quite reasonable. So Madian you are an Arab and your son is an Arab. There are millions of Arabs but nation is still ONE. Why you do not call your Arab nation as NATIONS? In plural?

The answer is because Arab nation is ONE. But you are millions who belong to this group of people. The same way God like an Arab nation is ONE and He are THREE Personalities united by the common origin/essence/divine nature!

What does it mean that God exists as the Trinity?
    Better to say, God is acting in UNITY! In Tri-UNITY.

Brothers, God created us in His Image.
    In the HOLY Taurat we read, “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth” (Genesis 1:1). Elohim, the Hebrew name for God in this verse, is plural.
    Why in plural?
    Why Islamic allah also calls himself in plural on the pages of Qur’an?
    I know the answer: Islam is a counterfeit.
    But now we talk not about Islamic allah but about Allah of Israel, if you remember.
    This Jewish word Elohim was used here in plural. It definitely points to more than one Person in the Godhead. There was no other logical reason to choose a plural name. As such, we are not surprised, then, to hear Him say a short time later, “Let us make man in our image” (Genesis 1:26).
    One of the Jesus’ disciples, John reiterates this truth when, speaking of Jesus, he declares, “Through him (Jesus) all things were made;
    without him nothing was made that has been made” (John 1:3).
    Clearly, Jesus was present and involved in the act of creation, because God said about Himself in plural, as we already know it, Genesis 1:1 says that “God created the heavens and the earth.” Note again: God in plural.
    So, God has revealed Himself in the Bible to be One God in three Persons – Father, Son (Jesus al-Masih Himself), and Holy Spirit. Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one in essence, and in their plan of salvation for mankind. This is the Christian doctrine of the Trinity, about which you Dr Madian asked.
    Brothers, do you remember what I said before that some of sea creatures do not need a male or female creatures for procreation. Why? Because God created them so. Some of creatures do not need sex to procreate themselves. The child Jesus was born not as a result of sex, says the Holy Bible and Qur’an! Brothers, cancer and stem cells are multiplied without any sex too!
    Is it possible Dr Madian?
    You, a Doctor, know that YES.
    Now Muhammad, there is NO NEED to question if God is almighty or not because we know that He is. He- the Almighty God- explained us that His Son/’Ibn Allah/Kalimat-Ullah created the universe.
    My brother Sazie Johnson explained it:
    The word “Beget” has two different meanings: (1) to procreate as a father — this is caused by way of sexual intercourse. This kind of reproduction requires a male and a female. Science calls any reproduction that requires a male sexual organ and a sexual female organs “sexual reproduction”.
    Talk to Dr. Muhammad Madian, a Muslim doctor in this forum. He will know; and perhaps tell you more about sexual reproduction.
    However, there is another kind of reproduction that does not require a male or a female sexual organ. Science calls this kind of reproduction “asexual reproduction”. In “asexual reproduction” organisms or living things such as plants, animals, bacterium, and virus do not have sexual organs, and therefore; they cannot have sexual intercourse. But they reproduce themselves simply by dividing or splitting themselves.
    Again, talk to Dr. Muhammad Madian, a Muslim doctor in this forum. He will know; and perhaps tell you more about asexual reproduction.
    Now that you have the two different meanings for the word “Beget”, (1) to reproduce by way of sexual intercourse, and (2) to extend oneself as an outgrowth (splitting or dividing), which one do you say will make you happy a Muslim if the Christians adapt it as to explain Jesus Christ, Son of God?
    Choose one of the two different meanings and force it on Christians in order to make you a saved and a very happy Muslim. That is your right as a human being. But what you do not have the right to is to deny the fact that the word “Beget” has two different meanings: (1) to reproduce sexually (with sexual organs), and (2) to reproduce asexually (without sexual organs).
    When we say Jesus is “begotten of God”, we mean God extended Himself into a Human Being. Science tells us it is possible to extend oneself into another without sexual intercourse. Organisms do it continuously.
    And oh, one more thing: There is no such thing as God and Jesus. There is such thing as the Father, the Word, and the Spirit; but no God and Jesus. Why? —Because when we say “God”, we mean all three (Father, Word, and Spirit) combined just as when we say, “Atom” we mean the protons, the neutrons, and the electrons combined. All three combined together is “Atom” — no Atom and electrons. All three combined together is “God” — no God and Jesus.
    To say “God and Jesus” is to add partner to God — something no Christian will do. To say Atom and electron is stupid, because it is adding partner to the Atom. The electron is already in the Atom. Jesus, the Word of God, is already in that which we called God.
    Only in Islam is there such a thing as “God and Jesus” — not so in Christianity.

So, brothers, what does the Holy Scripture teach us?
    It teaches that God exists in three persons who share the same essence or being. What this means is that God exists in the distinct and co-equal persons of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, but they share a fully divine essence or being, such as uncreatedness, eternality, unchangeableness, omniscience (all wise and knowing), omnipotence (all powerful), goodness, mercy, holiness, will and freedom, LOVE and JUSTICE and so on.
    Brothers, from the beginning to the end of the Holy Scripture -the Old Testament- the word Elohim (in plural) was used thousands of times for “God”. The word Adonai is used hundreds of times for “Lord” in Hebrew. God refers to Himself as “Us,” “Our,” and “We” (Genesis 1:26, 2:18, 3:22, 11:7; Isaiah 6:8, and 41:21-24). The Old Testament says of God, “they caused me to wander” (Genesis 20:13), “they appeared” (Genesis 35:7), “they drew nigh” (Deuteronomy 4:7), “they went” (2 Samuel 7:23), and “they judge” (Psalm 58:11) – (the words in the Hebrew text are in the plural "gods that judge"). In Hebrew the Old Testament calls God our “Creators” (Ecclesiastes 12:1), “Makers” and “Husbands” (Job 35:10; Psalm 149:2; Isaiah 54:5).
    The Old Testament says that God is “holy” (Joshua 24:19; Proverbs 9:10, 30:3), another plural in Hebrew!
    Brothers, we clearly see in the Holy Scripture that God speaks to or about another Person who is identified as God or Lord (Psalm 2, 110:1, Isaiah 13:17-19; Hosea 1:7; Amos 4:10-11; Jeremiah 50:40; Malachi 3:1; Micah 5:2; Zechariah 2:8-11, 12:10, 13:7)…
    Note a few important cases:
    There are many passages which mention all three Persons together, assigning to each a role in the divine works of creation, providence, and redemption. For example:
    1) Genesis 1:1-3 mentions God creating all things by His Word and Spirit
    2) The prophet Isaiah in Isaiah 42:1 speaks of God, His Servant/Chosen One, and His Spirit, by which He will bring justice or righteousness to the world. This Servant is His Son Jesus who came to our earth as a Servant to fulfill the will of the Father and take the sin of the world to His HOLY body to make us free of our sins. He is ‘Ibn Allah.
    “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
    My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
    I have put My Spirit upon Him;
    He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
    3) Isaiah 48:12-16 says about the First and the Last, i.e. the eternal God who created the earth. God loves Him. He was sent by the Lord God and the Holy Spirit/His Spirit. Who is He the Creator of the universe? He is Kalimat-Ullah. Hua ‘Ibn Allah. Hua Allah.:
    “ Listen to Me, O Jacob,
    And Israel, My called:
    I am He, I am the First,
    I am also the Last.
    Indeed My hand has laid the foundation of the earth,
    And My right hand has stretched out the heavens;
    When I call to them,
    They stand up together.
    “ All of you, assemble yourselves, and hear!
    Who among them has declared these things?
    The LORD loves him;
    He shall do His pleasure on Babylon,
    And His arm shall be against the Chaldeans.
    I, even I, have spoken;
    Yes, I have called him,
    I have brought him, and his way will prosper.
    “ Come near to Me, hear this:
    I have not spoken in secret from the beginning;
    From the time that it was, I was there.
    And now the Lord GOD and His Spirit
    Have sent Me.”
    4) In Isaiah 61:1, the Person who is sent with the Good News, i.e. the Gospel, says that the LORD has anointed Him with His Holy Spirit, who is upon Him. Who is this Person? God Jesus!
    5) Isaiah 63 tells of the LORD, the Angel (Lit. in Hebrew Messenger) of His Presence, and the Holy Spirit bringing about salvation: Who is this Angel/Messenger? God Jesus! Ibn Allah!
    Brothers, some of you remember that we have considered some of these chapters of the Holy Scripture before and today we will consider another one speaking about the Second coming of God Jesus.
    For thus says the LORD of hosts:
    “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you;
    for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye.
    For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me.
    “Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion!
    For behold,
    I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the LORD.
    “Many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day,
    and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you.
    Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!

Now we will read the context and hear the word of this God Jesus/’Ibn Allah.
    "To all who received him (Jesus), to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God – children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God." (John 1:12-13)
    "You did not receive a spirit that makes you a slave again to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship. And by him we cry, "Abba, Father." The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, then we are heirs – heirs of God and co-heirs with Christ, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory." (Rom 8:15-17).
    Let's read the context:

ﺯﻛﺮﻳﺎ 2 (Arabic Life Application Bible)

ﺯﻛﺮﻳﺎ 2

1 ثُمَّ رَفَعْتُ عَيْنِي (فِي الرُّؤْيَا) وَإِذَا بِي أَرَى رَجُلاً حَامِلاً بِيَدِهِ حَبْلَ قِيَاسٍ،

2 فَسَأَلْتُهُ: «إِلَى أَيْنَ أَنْتَ ذَاهِبٌ؟» فَأَجَابَنِي: «لِأَمْسَحَ أَرْضَ أُورُشَلِيمَ، فَأَرَى مِقْدَارَ طُولِهَا وَعَرْضِهَا».

3 ثُمَّ خَرَجَ الْمَلاَكُ الَّذِي كَلَّمَنِي لِلِقَاءِ مَلاَكٍ آخَرَ أَقْبَلَ إِلَيْهِ،

4 فَقَالَ لَهُ: «أَسْرِعْ وَقُلْ لِهَذَا الشَّابِّ: سَتَكُونُ أُورُشَلِيمُ كَسَهْلٍ مَكْشُوفٍ آهِلَةً بِالنَّاسِ وَالْبَهَائِمِ الْمُطْمَئِنِّينَ فِيهَا

5 لأَنِّي سَأَكُونُ لَهَا سُوراً مُحِيطاً مِنْ نَارٍ، يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ، وَمَجْداً فِي دَاخِلِهَا».

6 هَيَّا أَسْرِعُوا، اهْرُبُوا مِنْ أَرْضِ الشِّمَالِ، فَقَدْ شَتَّتُّكُمْ فِي أَرْبَعَةِ أَرْجَاءِ الأَرْضِ، يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ.

7 أَمَّا الآنَ، فَهَيَّا اهْرُبُوا إِلَى صِهْيَوْنَ يَامَنْ أَقَمْتُمْ فِي أَرْضِ بَابِلَ.

8 فَإِنَّ الرَّبَّ الْقَدِيرَ يَقُولُ إِنَّهُ أَرْسَلَنِي إِلَى الأُمَمِ الَّتِي سَلَبَتْكُمْ إِعْلاَءً لِمَجْدِهِ، لأَنَّ مَنْ يَمَسُّكُمْ يَمَسُّ حَدَقَةَ عَيْنِهِ.

9 هَا أَنَا أَضْرِبُهُمْ بِيَدِي فَيَصِيرُونَ نَهْباً لِعَبِيدِهِمْ، فَتُدْرِكُونَ أَنَّ الرَّبَّ الْقَدِيرَ قَدْ أَرْسَلَنِي حَقّاً.

10 رَنِّمِي وَابْتَهِجِي يَاأُورُشَلِيمُ، لأَنِّي قَادِمٌ لأُقِيمَ فِي وَسَطِكِ، يَقُولُ الرَّبُّ.

11 فَتَنْضَمُّ أُمَمٌ كَثِيرَةٌ فِي ذَلِكَ الْيَوْمِ إِلَى الرَّبِّ وَيَكُونُونَ لِي شَعْباً، فَأُقِيمُ فِي وَسَطِكِ، فَتُدْرِكِينَ أَنَّ الرَّبَّ الْقَدِيرَ قَدْ أَرْسَلَنِي إِلَيْكِ.

12 وَيَرِثُ الرَّبُّ يَهُوذَا نَصِيباً لَهُ فِي الأَرْضِ الْمُقَدَّسَةِ، وَيَرْجِعُ فَيَصْطَفِي لِنَفْسِهِ أُورُشَلِيمَ.

13 لِيَصْمُتْ كُلُّ بَشَرٍ فِي حَضْرَةِ الرَّبِّ لأَنَّهُ قَدْ هَبَّ مِنْ مَسْكَنِ قُدْسِهِ.
    Zechariah 2
    Vision of the Measuring Line
    1 Then I raised my eyes and looked, and behold, a man with a measuring line in his hand. 2 So I said, “Where are you going?”
    And he said to me, “To measure Jerusalem, to see what is its width and what is its length.”
    3 And there was the angel who talked with me, going out; and another angel was coming out to meet him, 4 who said to him, “Run, speak to this young man, saying: ‘Jerusalem shall be inhabited as towns without walls, because of the multitude of men and livestock in it. 5 For I,’ says the LORD, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’”
    Future Joy of Zion and Many Nations

6 “Up, up! Flee from the land of the north,” says the LORD; “for I have spread you abroad like the four winds of heaven,” says the LORD. 7 “Up, Zion! Escape, you who dwell with the daughter of Babylon.”
    8 For thus says the LORD of hosts: “He sent Me after glory, to the nations which plunder you; for he who touches you touches the apple of His eye. 9 For surely I will shake My hand against them, and they shall become spoil for their servants. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me.
    10 “Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion! For behold, I am coming and I will dwell in your midst,” says the LORD. 11 “Many nations shall be joined to the LORD in that day, and they shall become My people. And I will dwell in your midst. Then you will know that the LORD of hosts has sent Me to you. 12 And the LORD will take possession of Judah as His inheritance in the Holy Land, and will again choose Jerusalem. 13 Be silent, all flesh, before the LORD, for He is aroused from His holy habitation!”

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

أنا مش فاهم حضرتك مش عوزة تتكلم عربي ليه رغم أنك قادرة على ذلك ؟

u are
    A Person(disbelieve) of the BOOK

Sura 98: 6
    In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful
    Lo! those who disbelieve, among the People of the Scripture and the idolaters, will abide in fire of hell. They are the worst of created beings.

before u hate islam u must ask your self : are u believe in one god or three person as encyclopedia said... that is the right way for worship after that we can discuss if islam is the wrong religion or christian

إن كان سيدنا محمد صلى الله عليه وسلم ليس رسول الله لمدة 23 عاماً .. فلماذا لم يعاقبه معبود الكنيسة ؟
    والنَّبيُّ (الكاذب) والكاهنُ وكُلُّ مَنْ يقولُ: هذا وَحيُ الرّبِّ، أُعاقِبُهُ هوَ وأهلُ بَيتِهِ *
    وأُلْحِقُ بِكُم عارًا أبديُا وخزْيًا دائِمًا لن يُنْسى
    (ارميا 23:-40-34)
    وأيُّ نبيٍّ تكلَّمَ باَسْمي كلامًا زائدًا لم آمُرْهُ بهِ، أو تكلَّمَ باَسْمِ آلهةٍ أُخرى، فجزاؤُهُ القَتْلُ(تث 18:20)
    الموسوعة المسيحية العربية *** من كتب هذه الأسفار *** موسوعة رد الشبهات ***

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    10-05-2023
    At
    06:50 PM

Quote Originally Posted by السيف البتار View Post

[/CENTER]

[/LEFT][/SIZE]
    أين الذين هم الرجال إذا دعوا هبوا وإن دوى النفير أغاروا
    يا مسلمون ومن سواكم للحمى إن كشرت عن نابها الأخطار
    الله أكبر في الحياة نشيدنا نور على درب الكفاح ونار

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

We believe in ONE God. Our God is ONE and tri-united.
    Of course I do not believe in Islamic allah. 'God of Israel' is the name of God of the HOLY Taurat/Torah.
    And we call Him christian Allah.
    We say Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Alla wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.

Bahira

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    07-06-2019
    At
    06:45 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bahiraomar View Post

We believe in ONE God. Our God is ONE and tri-united.
    Of course I do not believe in Islamic allah. 'God of Israel' is the name of God of the HOLY Taurat/Torah.
    And we call Him christian Allah.
    We say Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Alla wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.

Bahira

(الله)
    arabic word

so according to ur believe so u must not used this islamic allah Bec. this islamic word never exist in bible

u are an normal christian person so we never take your worship from person like u ... all christian icons show that there are three persons in the christian believe as we see .... the bigest person is the father voice from heaven (Matthew3:17) .. and the baby person is the son named jesus his relatives said, "He is out of his mind." ... (mark 3:21).... and the third person is the Spirit of God descending like a dove (Matthew3:16) ... so u believe in three god ..... baba & his son & Spirit... the bigest problem in christian they worship one person only from the three persons the son only .. which means that christian do not worship the another two persons in the same degree of the son .

and we must not forget that there is mama of god without her god cannot have place on the earth .

so... if u believe that the three persons are one o.k .. that is your opinion but the true they are three ....since every person of this god cannot do what the other two persons do ... it is mean u believe in three gods according to catholic encyclopedia and icons and christian Literature

?are u cheat us or cheat your self

also, not forget that all church all over the world contain icons and photos said that god in christian three persons big baba with white hair and small person named son and dove named Spirit.... this is the trues

Last edited by السيف البتار; 22-05-2011 at 09:18 PM.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

My Dear Muslims, I humbly ask one thing of you: Ask God, the creator of all that is to reveal to you the truth of who Jesus is, no matter what that truth may be. Then you can make up your own mind from there
    Actually, you take some verses from the Holy Quran and explain them in your way which is not true at all.
    First, Allah said it clearly in the Holy Quran that Jesus was not crossed or even killed. The virtue of Jesus comes from bieng the massanger of God no more no less.
    God said in the Holy Quran: 4/165-157
    And because of their saying: We slew the Messiah, Jesus son of Mary, Allah's messenger - they slew him not nor crucified him, but it appeared so unto them; and lo! those who disagree concerning it are in doubt thereof; they have no knowledge thereof save pursuit of a conjecture; they slew him not for certain. (157) But Allah took him up unto Himself. Allah was ever Mighty, Wise.

And God said also:

They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. Say: Who then can do aught against Allah, if He had willed to destroy the Messiah son of Mary, and his mother and everyone on earth? Allah's is the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and all that is between them. He createth what He will. And Allah is Able to do all things.

Hent: your name is an Arabic name, and if you speak Arabic why don't you have a conversation here and we prefer to be in Arabic because most of our visitors who are christians and Muslims are Arab . so what is your reply to this?
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brothers, we christians believe in ONE Allah. But He is NOT iIslamic allah. Our God is TRI-UNITED. Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Allah wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.

Why do we believe that Ibn Allah are equal to His Father?

My brother Sazie Johnson said:
    This is a challenge from me (Sazie Johnson) to all Muslims in this forum. After this you may never want to speak to me again.
    At the heart of Christianity is the Holy Trinity which you continuously challenge. At the heart of Islam is the “oneness of Allah which I am now challenging. If you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”.
    Quran 112 reads, “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.”
    First we must know that Science has dealt a damaging blow to Islam. The “Oneness of Allah” is at stake here; so too is the “Oneness of the earth”.
    Science has made it cleared that because something or someone is a numerical one, it does not mean that it does not have multiplicity or plurality within itself. To proof this assumption, Science says this about earth: “She is one and only. She does not beget the likeness of herself. There is none elsewhere like her.”
    While those words are also spoken about Allah, here Science, after much studies and observations, has attributed the same words and thoughts to earth: The earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System. That is not the only similarities between Allah and the earth. Allah has a mind to think and to reason, earth has the artificial intelligence to grow what it may in certain areas and to kill what it may in certain areas. That is why in all the ways that might be imagine, Allah and the earth are “totally alone” in their spheres of influence.
    But the earth, with all its minerals and chemical compositions, is not “totally alone” within itself. In fact even though earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System, earth has multiplicity or plurality within itself. It has rivers which are not the same as trees. But yet earth is one and is not comparable to anything we know of just as Allah is one and is not comparable to anything we know of. The two are the same in their total aloneness.
    Here is the challange: Can you separate the “Oneness of Allah” from the “Oneness of earth” with and by illustrations? Can you show us something that is a “one with and within itself” and has no multiplicity or plurality within itself?
    To help you understand the question, here are some examples of trinity: Pure Light is an example of a trinity. It is made of green, red, and yellow lights. Atom is an example of a trinity. It is made of three sub-atomic particles: Protons, electrons, and neutrons. Time is an example of a trinity: It is expressed in past, present, and future. Matter is an example of a trinity. It reveals itself in solid, liquid, and gas.
    Question: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.

Oh, I almost forget. If you are incapable of answering the challenge, feel free to respond by insulting me —telling me how I am stupid and how I am going to hell; or better yet, tell me Allah is the creator of earth. And I will tell you this: “According to science earth creates new fungi and alga daily.”
    Again, the question is this: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.
    It you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”. Oh, like I said, feel free to respond by insulting me.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast

A Person of the BOOK

Thread Information