i am a gemma a roman catholic i want to know mor

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: i am a gemma a roman catholic i want to know mor

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    27-07-2010
    At
    12:19 PM

Default i am a gemma a roman catholic i want to know mor

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

more about islam i am reading mor

and want toknow deeper

maria gemma

د/مسلمة is offline مشرفة دعم المسلمين الجدد
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2015
    At
    01:35 AM

Welcome Maria

Thanks for joining us

You can begin with this book: Become acquainted with Islam

press left click to save it from this link

http://saaid.net/Doat/mongiz/m5.rar

Another electronic book is

A brief illustrated guid to understanding Islam

available at this link

http://www.islam-guide.com/

we are waiting for your questions and posts

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    04:36 PM

Welcome dear sister

I'm happy you joined us

and im glad u want to know about islam
    \I hope you find what will comfort you

we believe that there is only one God thats Allah. The last prophet was prophet Muhammed (peace be upon him).

Muslims respect Jesus, and await his Second Coming. we consider him to be one of the greatest of God's messengers to mankind.Muslims never refer to him simply as 'Jesus', but always adds the phrase 'peace be upon him'. The Quran confirms his virgin birth and his mother Mary is considered as the purest woman in all creation.

The Arabic word 'Islam' simply means 'peace'.

Questions And Answers about islam

Q1 Who is your Rubb?(the Lord,the Creator etc).

A. My Rubb is Allah Who has created me and all that exists. He nourishes me and all creatures by His Bounties.

Q.2. What is your religion?

A. My religion is Islam, which is peace and obedience to the Order oF Allah and His Messenger with love, hope and fear.

Q.3. How did you know Allah?

A. I know Him by His signs and creation like the day and night; the sun and the moon; the heaven and the earth, and all that is there in and between them.

Q.4. Where is Allah?

A. Allah is above the heavens raised over the Throne and separated from His creatures.

Q.5. Is Allah with us (in person)?

A. Allah is settled over His Mighty Throne, but He is with us by His Knowledge, hearing ,seeing and other attributes. As He said: "Fear not verily! I am with you both hearing and seeing (V,20.:46)

Q.6. Who are the friends of Allah?

A. Those people are the friends of Allah who are pious and righteous, fear Him much abstain from all kinds of sins and perform all kinds of goods, and holdfast to the Qur`an and Sunnah.

Q. 7. How do you worship Allah?

A. I worship Allah in a manner in which all my ibadah is dedicated to Him Alone. I do not ascribe anyone with Him in worship.

Q-8. Why did Allah send Messengers?

A. Allah has sent Messengers so that they call the people to worship Him Alone, not ascribing any partner with Him, and in order that mankind should have no plea against Allah.

Q-9 What is the meaning of Islam ?

A. Islam means peace and obedience i.e. to Allah with Tawhid .

Q-10 What are the pillars of Islam?

A. 1. Testimony of Faith (There is no true God except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah )
    2. To establish Salat (prayers).
    3. To pay Zakat.
    4. To observe Saum (fasting) in Ramadan.
    5. Hajj (pilgrimage to the Sacred House) if one can afford the journey.

Q-11 What is Iman?

A. Iman (Faith) means to believe in the heart, to confess by the tongue and to act with the parts of the body.

Q-12 Can there be any variation in Iman?

A. By some words and deeds it may increase and by some words and deeds it may decrease.

Q-13 What do you mean by increase and decrease in Iman?

A- Iman (Faith) increases by obedience to Allah and good deeds while it decreases by sins and evil acts.
    Q-14 What are the pillars of Iman (Faith)

A. The pillars of Iman are six i.e. to believe in:
    1. Allah.
    2. His Angels.
    3. His Messengers.
    4. His Books.
    5. The Last Day.
    6. Divine Preordainments good or bad.

Q-15 What is Belief in Allah?

A. The Belief in Allahi is that you should believe that Allah is the Sole Creator Sustainer Provider and the One in Whose Hand is the disposal of all affairs. Everything stands in need of Him, but He stands in need of none. He is the Only One Who is worthy of being worshipped. He has the Best Names and Perfect Attributes.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Islam simply means to achieve peace - peace with God, peace with oneself, and peace with the creations of God - through wholly giving oneself God and accepting His guidance.

Islam is not a new faith. Muslims believe that it is the same truth that God revealed through all His prophets to every people. For a fifth of the world's population, Islam is not just a personal religion, but a complete way of life.
    Muslims come from all races, nationalities and cultures across the globe. They have varied languages, foods, dress, and customs; even the way they practice Islam may differ. Yet they all consider themselves to be Muslim.

Islam is a qualitative term - the quality of accepting God's supreme authority above one's own. As such, being a Muslim does not mean having to give up one's culture or traditions; rather it means adopting the simple and logical principles of Islam to better one's life and attain peace.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

who is allah ?

Allah is the proper name in Arabic for the English word God

in the Holy Quran who is allah ?

He is God, the One besides Whom there is no other god; Knower of the worlds insensible and sensible; He is the Most Merciful Provider, the Most Merciful Protector. He is God, the One besides Whom there is no other god; the Sovereign, the Most Holy, the Author of Peace, The Granter of Security, the Preserver of Safety, the Exalted in Might, the Irresistible Compeller, the Justly Proud. Glory be to God above the partners they attribute to Him. He is God, the Creator, the Originator, the Fashioner. To Him belong the most beautiful names. Whatever is in the heavens and on the earth does glorify Him; He is the Exalted in Might, the Most Wise. (Qur’an 59:22-2)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Who is Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)?

Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him, is the man beloved by more than 1.2 billion Muslims. He is the man who taught us patience in the face of adversity, and taught us to live in this world but seek eternal life in the hereafter. It was to Prophet Muhammad that God revealed the Quran. Along with this Book of guidance God sent Prophet Muhammad, whose behavior and high moral standards are an example to us all. Prophet Muhammad’s life was the Quran. He understood it, he loved it and he lived his life based on its standards. He taught us to recite Quran, to live by its principles and to love it. When Muslims declare their faith in One God, they also declare their belief that Muhammad is the slave and final messenger of God.
    When a Muslim hears Muhammad’s name mentioned they ask God to send blessings upon him. Prophet Muhammad was a man, a human being just like any other man, but it is his love for humanity that sets him apart. Muslims love Prophet Muhammad, but it is his love for us, that makes him a man like no other. He longed for Paradise not only for himself but also for all of us. He wept tears not for himself but for his Ummah[1], and for humanity. He was often heard to cry “O God, my Ummah, my Ummah
    ”.

Muslims also believe in the same Prophets mentioned in Jewish and Christian traditions, including Noah, Moses, Abraham and Jesus, and they believe that all prophets came with the same message – to worship God alone, without partners, sons or daughters. There is a difference, however, between all other prophets and Prophet Muhammad. Before Muhammad, prophets were sent to particular people in particular places and periods. Muhammad however, is the final Prophet and his message is for all of humankind.

God tells us in Quran that He did not send Prophet Muhammad except as a mercy for humankind. “And we have sent you O Muhammad, not but as a mercy for humankind and all that exists.” (Quran 21:107) God did not say Muhammad was sent to the people of Arabia, or to men, or to the people of the 7th century. He made it clear that Prophet Muhammad was a prophet like no other, one whose message would spread far and wide and be applicable in all places for all times. Muslims love him, respect him and follow him. They hold him in such regard that for many it is emotionally painful to see or hear their beloved mentor ridiculed or disrespected.

Throughout history and around the world non-Muslims have shown great respect and honour to Prophet Muhammad and he is considered influential in both religious and secular matters. Mahatma Ghandi described him as scrupulous about pledges, intense in his devotion to his friends and followers, intrepid, fearless, and with absolute trust in God and in his own mission. Prophet Muhammad taught Islam as a way of life, founded an empire, laid down a moral code and instituted a code of law focusing on respect, tolerance and justice..[2]

What is it about Prophet Muhammad that inspires such devotion? Is it his gentle and loving nature, his kindness and generosity or is it his ability to empathise with all of humanity? Muhammad was a selfless man who devoted the last 23 years of his life to teaching his companions and followers how to worship God and how to respect humanity. Prophet Muhammad was acutely aware of just how much responsibility had been thrust upon him by God. He was careful to teach the message just as God had prescribed and warned his followers not to adulate him the way Jesus, son of Mary was praised.[3]

Muslims do not worship Prophet Muhammad; they understand that he is only a man. However, he is a man worthy of our utmost respect and love. Prophet Muhammad loved humanity so much that he would weep out of fear for them. He loved his Ummah with such deep and profound devotion that God remarked on the depth of his love for us in Quran.

“Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad) from amongst yourselves. It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to God, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers he is full of pity, kind, and merciful.” (Quran 9:128)

Prophet Muhammad taught us to love God and to obey Him. He taught us to be kind to each other, to respect our elders, and care for our children. He taught us that it was better to give than to receive and that each human life is worthy of respect and dignity. He taught us to love for our brothers and sisters what we love for ourselves. Prophet Muhammad taught us that families and communities are essential, and he pointed out that individual rights although important are not more important than a stable, moral society. Prophet Muhammad taught us that men and women are equal in the sight of God and that no one person is better then another except in respect to his or her piety and devotion to God.

Who is Prophet Muhammad? Quite simply he is the man who will stand before God on the day of Requital and beg God to have mercy on us. He will intercede for us. Muslims love him because he is the slave and messenger of God, he is a mercy to humankind and his gentleness, and devotion to humanity is unprecedented

source for this Paragraph

http://www.islamreligion.com/articles/2626/

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-02-2023
    At
    12:53 AM

Welcome Maria
    It's a pleasure that you want to know more about Islam
    We are waiting for your questions about Islam
    May God Bless You
    ( يا أيها الناس اتقوا ربكم الذي خلقكم من نفس واحدة )
    ثم وصف تعالى ذكره نفسه بأنه المتوحد بخلق جميع الأنام من شخص واحد ، معرفا عباده كيف كان مبتدأ إنشائه ذلك من النفس الواحدة ، ومنبههم بذلك على أن جميعهم بنو رجل واحد وأم واحدة وأن بعضهم من بعض ، وأن حق بعضهم على بعض واجب وجوب حق الأخ على أخيه ، لاجتماعهم في النسب إلى أب واحد وأم واحدة وأن الذي يلزمهم من رعاية بعضهم حق بعض ، وإن بعد التلاقي في النسب إلى الأب الجامع بينهم ، مثل الذي يلزمهم من ذلك في النسب الأدنى وعاطفا بذلك بعضهم على بعض ، ليتناصفوا ولا يتظالموا ، وليبذل القوي من نفسه للضعيف حقه بالمعروف على ما ألزمه الله له (تفسير الطبرى)

Last Activity
    13-05-2013
    At
    02:04 AM

Welcome praiseworthy Friend Gemma
    We would Like to Help you by anyway you ask us
    If you haven't find The answers for your Question
    Just Type Your Question Her and We will answer it
    May Allah Guide Us all

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    24-09-2015
    At
    01:19 AM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

First, welcome agemma to our forum, promising you that you will find your due respect as long as you care about others

Waiting for your ....

Second, I'd like to thank you all brothers and sisters for your positive interactions, specially sister
    محبة الرحمن
    for the great efforts she exerts

من هنا نبدأ ... وفي الجنة نلتقي
    إن شاء الله

نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information