اطمع في مساعدتكم في اسلام شخص ارجوكم

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: اطمع في مساعدتكم في اسلام شخص ارجوكم

Last Activity
    13-06-2010
    At
    08:13 AM

Default اطمع في مساعدتكم في اسلام شخص ارجوكم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحكاية انه في شخص فلبيني مسيحي باقيلو شي بسيط ويدخل الاسلام
    ولكن ارجووووووووكم وقبلاتي على رأس كل منكم فقط لتساعدوني

ابغا من ناس متخصصين في مقارنة الاديان او اي احد عندو علم كافي ان شاء الله
    الطريقة حيكون في اجتماع في روم خاصة عالبالتوك انا واخ ليا ولفليبيني

وانا ما اتكلم انجليزي بطلاقة فا حاب اناقشو بطريقة نقاط
    مثلا
    النقطة الاولى اكلمو عن الوهية المسيح فا الشخص الي حيساعدني يكتبلو نقطة جيدة اكلم النصراني بها بالعربي تارة وبالانجليزي تارة اخرى ليسهل عليا الامر وانا اقترح نقاط عدة مثل الوهية المسيح وكتبة الاناجيل والشذوذ في الكتاب المقدس وما الى ذلك
    هذا بالنسبة للنصرانيات

اما النقاط الي حكلمو عنها في الاسلاميات فهي الشبه الي يبغى يعرف عنها مثل الحجاب والارهاب في الاسلام

ياريت تكون فكرتي واضحة
    يعني الي حيتكرم ويساعدني مشكورا يكتبلي نقطة ومن ثم الحوار عنها في 20 سطر يكفي بالعربي وبالانجليزي مع النصوص وكل الادلة

بالله عليكم ساعدوني والله مرة محتاج المساعدة لانو الفلبيني حيسافر قريب وانا ما ابغاه يسافر الا وقد اعلن الشهادتين
    وشكرا لكم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At
    05:36 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

بارك الله فيك أخي الفاضل

نحن بالخدمة ولكن أخي الفاضل أنا لا يمكن أن أحاور شاب على البالتوك ولكن إن شئت أعطيك ما تريده من معلومات بشكل كتابي

بارك الله فيك

Last Activity
    13-06-2010
    At

اخي الكريم انا وشخص اخر سنحاور النصراني ولكن انا ما عندي علم كافي
    فا ابغا احد هنا في الموقع يكتبلي نقاط مهمة وانا انقلها في محاورتي مع النصراني
    يعني

1_الوهية المسيح
    (في هذه النقطة تذكرلي ان المسيح ليس اله مع الادلة في 20 سطر بالعربي وترجمتها بالانجليزي )

فهمت عليا اخي الكريم

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

نبدأ في النقظة الأولى حول ألوهية المسيح

jesus in the bible has a God

Paul said in book of Ephesians about Jesus “the God of our Lord Jesus” Ephesians 1:17 NKJV

Mathew says about Jesus in the Gospel of Mathew “Jesus cried out in a loud voice, "Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani?" which means, "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" Matthew 27:46 NIV

John mentions that Jesus in the gospel of John said “I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God”. John 20:17
    NKJV

All Christian scholars are saying that this a prophecy from God about Jesus "Here is my servant, whom I uphold” Isaiah 42:1 (NIV)

Peter says in the book of acts about Jesus that he is a servant of God “When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you" Acts

John says in the book of revelation that Jesus said after his ascention “Him who overcomes I will make a pillar in the temple of my God. Never again will he leave it. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the new Jerusalem, which is coming down out of heaven from my God; and I will also write on him my new name” Revelation 3:12-14 (NIV)

Last Activity
    13-06-2010
    At

ياريت الترجمة بعد كل جملة عشان اكون فاهم الي اقولو ان شاء الله
    اقسم بالله ما حنسالك المعروف دا :)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

2- حول كتاب الأناجيل

Matthew didn’t write the Gospel of Matthew
    !

Matthew 9 )New International Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...09&version=NIV

9As Jesus went on from there, he saw a man named Matthew sitting at the tax collector's booth. "Follow me," he told him, and Matthew got up and followed him.

Luke had never seen jesus

Luke 1 )New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...01&version=NIV

1Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, 2just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. 3Therefore, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, it seemed good also to me to write an orderly account for you, most

As you can see that luke ( who was not one of the twelve Disciples and didn’t meet jesus at all) was not a witness to the life of jesus (peace be upon him) and that the information was gathered from eyewitnesses, and that the words are not inspired to him from God almighty

the Gospel between your hands was written after the raise of Christ

It is well known that the first Christians Gospel is the Gospel of Mark, which was written about 60-75 AD.
    That is forty years after the raise of Christ and that means that even Christ himself knows nothing about the Gospel that exists between their hands
    !

So how did they explain that ?

Mark 8 )New International Version)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...08&version=NIV

35For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it

Matthew 26 )New International Version)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...26&version=NIV

13I tell you the truth, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her."

But as we can see that the Gospel Between our hands those days is not the one that was with Christ
    So where is the Gospel of Christ
    ????

Where is the Gospel that Christ was talking about ???
    Their was a Gospel with him but where can we find it now ??

There was a gospel before the raise of Christ . so where is that Gospel ?

Not the Gospels of Mark , Luke , Matthew and John that were written years latter after the raise of Christ

What does the Quran say about that ?
    When was the Gospel handled to Christ before or after his raise ?

Surah 5
    110. Then will Allah say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic
    .'

So we can’t believe in the Gospel until they Bring the Gospel of Christ and not the Gospels of Mark , Luke , Matthew and John

The Gospel of Mark

This gospel is the oldest and supposedly the most original one in the New Testament

Traditionally, the gospel is said to have been written shortly before70 A.D. in Rome
    , at a time of impending persecution and when destruction loomed over Jerusalem. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1064)"

"Serious doubts exists as to whether these verses belong to the Gospel of Mark. They are absent from important early manuscripts and display certain peculiarities of vocabulary, style and theological content that are unlike the rest of Mark. His Gospel probably ended at 16:8, or its original ending has been lost. (From the NIV Bible Foot Notes [1], page 1528)"

"This verse, which reads, "But if you do not forgive, neither will your heavenly Father forgive your transgressions," is omitted in the best manuscripts. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1081)"

"This passage, termed the Longer Ending to the Marcan gospel by comparison with a much briefer conclusion found in some less important manuscripts, has traditionally been accepted as a canonical part of the gospel and was defined as such by the Council of Trent. Early citations of it by the Fathers indicate that it was composed by the second century, although vocabulary and style indicate that it was written by someone other than Mark. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1088)"

A new captured image of this book's corruption

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...;&version=NIV;

If the "gospel of Mark" was indeed Divine and from GOD Almighty, then we wouldn't have this corruption, that they're admitting above, in it

The Gospel of John

"Many scholars of the past two centuries have denied that John wrote this book, partly because of their belief that the author fabricated many details such as the miracles and the discourses of Jesus
    . (The Holman Illustrated Study Bible, ISBN: 978-1-58640-275-4, Gospel of John, Page1540)"

"Critical Analysis makes it difficult to accept the idea that the gospel as it now stands was written by one person. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

"Within the gospel itself there are also some inconsistencies. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

"To solve these problems, scholars have proposed various rearrangements that would produce a smoother order. However, most have come to the conclusion that the inconsistencies were probably produced by subsequent editing in which homogeneous materials were added to a shorter original. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

"Other difficulties for any theory of eyewitness authorship of the gospel in its present form
    are presented by its highly developed theology and by certain elements of its literary style. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

"The gospel contains many details about Jesus not found in the synoptic gospels
    . (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

"The final editing of the gospel and arrangement in its present form probably dates from between A.D. 90 and 100. Traditionally, Ephesus has been favored as the place of composition, though many support a location in Syria, perhaps the city of Antioch, while some have suggested other places, including Alexandria. (The New American Bible, ISBN: 978-0-529-06484-4, Page 1136)"

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

3- الشذوذ في الكتاب المقدس

Song of Solomon 7

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+7&version=NIV

1 How beautiful your sandaled feet,
    O prince's daughter!
    Your graceful legs are like jewels,
    the work of a craftsman's hands.
    2 Your navel is a rounded goblet
    that never lacks blended wine.
    Your waist is a mound of wheat
    encircled by lilies.
    3 Your breasts are like two fawns,
    twins of a gazelle

Ezekiel 16

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...16&version=NIV

25 At the head of every street you built your lofty shrines and degraded your beauty, offering your body with increasing promiscuity to anyone who passed by. 26 You engaged in prostitution with the Egyptians, your lustful neighbors, and provoked me to anger with your increasing promiscuity. 27 So I stretched out my hand against you and reduced your territory; I gave you over to the greed of your enemies, the daughters of the Philistines, who were shocked by your lewd conduct. 28 You engaged in prostitution with the Assyrians too, because you were insatiable; and even after that, you still were not satisfied. 29 Then you increased your promiscuity to include Babylonia, [f] a land of merchants, but even with this you were not satisfied.

37 therefore I am going to gather all your lovers, with whom you found pleasure, those you loved as well as those you hated. I will gather them against you from all around and will strip you in front of them, and they will see all your nakedness

39 Then I will hand you over to your lovers, and they will tear down your mounds and destroy your lofty shrines. They will strip you of your clothes and take your fine jewelry and leave you naked and bare

Proverbs 5 )New International Version)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+5&version=NIV

18 May your fountain be blessed,
    and may you rejoice in the wife of your youth.
    19 A loving doe, a graceful deer—
    may her breasts satisfy you always,
    may you ever be captivated by her love.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

المزيد من الشذوذ الجنسي المقدس

Ezekiel 23 )New American Standard Bible)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...3&version=NASB

Ezekiel 23
    Oholah and Oholibah's Sin and Its Consequences
    1The word of the LORD came to me again, saying,
    2"Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother;
    3and they played the harlot in Egypt. They played the harlot in their youth; there their breasts were pressed and there their virgin bosom was handled.
    4"Their names were Oholah the elder and Oholibah her sister. And they became Mine, and they bore sons and daughters. And as for their names, Samaria is Oholah and Jerusalem is Oholibah.
    5"Oholah played the harlot while she was Mine; and she lusted after her lovers, after the Assyrians, her neighbors,
    6who were clothed in purple, governors and officials, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding on horses.
    7"She bestowed her harlotries on them, all of whom were the choicest men of Assyria; and with all whom she lusted after, with all their idols she defiled herself.
    8"She did not forsake her harlotries from the time in Egypt; for in her youth men had lain with her, and they handled her virgin bosom and poured out their lust on her.
    9"Therefore, I gave her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, after whom she lusted.
    10"They uncovered her nakedness; they took her sons and her daughters, but they slew her with the sword. Thus she became a byword among women, and they executed judgments on her.
    11"Now her sister Oholibah saw this, yet she was more corrupt in her lust than she, and her harlotries were more than the harlotries of her sister.
    12"She lusted after the Assyrians, governors and officials, the ones near, magnificently dressed, horsemen riding on horses, all of them desirable young men.
    13"I saw that she had defiled herself; they both took the same way.
    14"So she increased her harlotries. And she saw men portrayed on the wall, images of the Chaldeans portrayed with vermilion,
    15girded with belts on their loins, with flowing turbans on their heads, all of them looking like officers, like the Babylonians in Chaldea, the land of their birth.
    16"When she saw them she lusted after them and sent messengers to them in Chaldea.
    17"The Babylonians came to her to the bed of love and defiled her with their harlotry. And when she had been defiled by them, she became disgusted with them
    18"She uncovered her harlotries and uncovered her nakedness; then I became disgusted with her, as I had become disgusted with her sister.
    19"Yet she multiplied her harlotries, remembering the days of her youth, when she played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
    20"She lusted after their paramours, whose flesh is like the flesh of donkeys and whose issue is like the issue of horses.
    21"Thus you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when the Egyptians handled your bosom because of the breasts of your youth.
    22"Therefore, O Oholibah, thus says the Lord GOD, 'Behold I will arouse your lovers against you, from whom you were alienated, and I will bring them against you from every side

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

نتابع مع الشذوذ الجنسي المقدس و خمس اصحاحات من الغزل
    فهل يعقل أن يكون هذا كلام الله أم كلام شخص سكران

Five chapters of flirtation and love

Song of Solomon 4 )New International Version)
    http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...+4&version=NIV
    Song of Solomon 4
    Lover
    1 How beautiful you are, my darling!
    Oh, how beautiful!
    Your eyes behind your veil are doves.
    Your hair is like a flock of goats
    descending from Mount Gilead.
    2 Your teeth are like a flock of sheep just shorn,
    coming up from the washing.
    Each has its twin;
    not one of them is alone.
    3 Your lips are like a scarlet ribbon;
    your mouth is lovely.
    Your temples behind your veil
    are like the halves of a pomegranate.
    4 Your neck is like the tower of David,
    built with elegance [a] ;
    on it hang a thousand shields,
    all of them shields of warriors.
    5 Your two breasts are like two fawns,
    like twin fawns of a gazelle
    that browse among the lilies.
    6 Until the day breaks
    and the shadows flee,
    I will go to the mountain of myrrh
    and to the hill of incense.
    7 All beautiful you are, my darling;
    there is no flaw in you.
    8 Come with me from Lebanon, my bride,
    come with me from Lebanon.
    Descend from the crest of Amana,
    from the top of Senir, the summit of Hermon,
    from the lions' dens
    and the mountain haunts of the leopards.
    9 You have stolen my heart, my sister, my bride;
    you have stolen my heart
    with one glance of your eyes,
    with one jewel of your necklace.
    10 How delightful is your love, my sister, my bride!
    How much more pleasing is your love than wine,
    and the fragrance of your perfume than any spice!
    11 Your lips drop sweetness as the honeycomb, my bride;
    milk and honey are under your tongue.
    The fragrance of your garments is like that of Lebanon.
    12 You are a garden locked up, my sister, my bride;
    you are a spring enclosed, a sealed fountain.
    13 Your plants are an orchard of pomegranates
    with choice fruits,
    with henna and nard,
    14 nard and saffron,
    calamus and cinnamon,
    with every kind of incense tree,
    with myrrh and aloes
    and all the finest spices.
    15 You are [b] a garden fountain,
    a well of flowing water
    streaming down from Lebanon.
    Beloved
    16 Awake, north wind,
    and come, south wind!
    Blow on my garden,
    that its fragrance may spread abroad.
    Let my lover come into his garden
    and taste its choice fruits.

Song of Solomon 5 )New International Version)
    Song of Solomon 5
    Lover
    1 I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride;
    I have gathered my myrrh with my spice.
    I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey;
    I have drunk my wine and my milk.

Friends
    Eat, O friends, and drink;
    drink your fill, O lovers.
    Beloved
    2 I slept but my heart was awake.
    Listen! My lover is knocking:
    "Open to me, my sister, my darling,
    my dove, my flawless one.
    My head is drenched with dew,
    my hair with the dampness of the night."
    3 I have taken off my robe—
    must I put it on again?
    I have washed my feet—
    must I soil them again?
    4 My lover thrust his hand through the latch-opening;
    my heart began to pound for him.
    5 I arose to open for my lover,
    and my hands dripped with myrrh,
    my fingers with flowing myrrh,
    on the handles of the lock.
    6 I opened for my lover,
    but my lover had left; he was gone.
    My heart sank at his departure. [a]
    I looked for him but did not find him.
    I called him but he did not answer.
    7 The watchmen found me
    as they made their rounds in the city.
    They beat me, they bruised me;
    they took away my cloak,
    those watchmen of the walls!
    8 O daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you—
    if you find my lover,
    what will you tell him?
    Tell him I am faint with love.
    Friends
    9 How is your beloved better than others,
    most beautiful of women?
    How is your beloved better than others,
    that you charge us so?
    Beloved
    10 My lover is radiant and ruddy,
    outstanding among ten thousand.
    11 His head is purest gold;
    his hair is wavy
    and black as a raven.
    12 His eyes are like doves
    by the water streams,
    washed in milk,
    mounted like jewels.
    13 His cheeks are like beds of spice
    yielding perfume.
    His lips are like lilies
    dripping with myrrh.
    14 His arms are rods of gold
    set with chrysolite.
    His body is like polished ivory
    decorated with sapphires. [b]
    15 His legs are pillars of marble
    set on bases of pure gold.
    His appearance is like Lebanon,
    choice as its cedars.
    16 His mouth is sweetness itself;
    he is altogether lovely.
    This is my lover, this my friend,
    O daughters of Jerusalem.

Song of Solomon 6 )New International Version)
    Song of Solomon 6
    Friends
    1Where has your lover gone,
    most beautiful of women?
    Which way did your lover turn,
    that we may look for him with you?
    Beloved
    2 My lover has gone down to his garden,
    to the beds of spices,
    to browse in the gardens
    and to gather lilies.
    3 I am my lover's and my lover is mine;
    he browses among the lilies.
    Lover
    4 You are beautiful, my darling, as Tirzah,
    lovely as Jerusalem,
    majestic as troops with banners.
    5 Turn your eyes from me;
    they overwhelm me.
    Your hair is like a flock of goats
    descending from Gilead.
    6 Your teeth are like a flock of sheep
    coming up from the washing.
    Each has its twin,
    not one of them is alone.
    7 Your temples behind your veil
    are like the halves of a pomegranate.
    8 Sixty queens there may be,
    and eighty concubines,
    and virgins beyond number;
    9 but my dove, my perfect one, is unique,
    the only daughter of her mother,
    the favorite of the one who bore her.
    The maidens saw her and called her blessed;
    the queens and concubines praised her.
    Friends
    10 Who is this that appears like the dawn,
    fair as the moon, bright as the sun,
    majestic as the stars in procession?
    Lover
    11 I went down to the grove of nut trees
    to look at the new growth in the valley,
    to see if the vines had budded
    or the pomegranates were in bloom.
    12 Before I realized it,
    my desire set me among the royal chariots of my people. [a]
    Friends
    13 Come back, come back, O Shulammite;
    come back, come back, that we may gaze on you!

Lover
    Why would you gaze on the Shulammite
    as on the dance of Mahanaim?

Song of Solomon 7 )New International Version)
    Song of Solomon 7
    1 How beautiful your sandaled feet,
    O prince's daughter!
    Your graceful legs are like jewels,
    the work of a craftsman's hands.
    2 Your navel is a rounded goblet
    that never lacks blended wine.
    Your waist is a mound of wheat
    encircled by lilies.
    3 Your breasts are like two fawns,
    twins of a gazelle.
    4 Your neck is like an ivory tower.
    Your eyes are the pools of Heshbon
    by the gate of Bath Rabbim.
    Your nose is like the tower of Lebanon
    looking toward Damascus.
    5 Your head crowns you like Mount Carmel.
    Your hair is like royal tapestry;
    the king is held captive by its tresses.
    6 How beautiful you are and how pleasing,
    O love, with your delights!
    7 Your stature is like that of the palm,
    and your breasts like clusters of fruit.
    8 I said, "I will climb the palm tree;
    I will take hold of its fruit."
    May your breasts be like the clusters of the vine,
    the fragrance of your breath like apples,
    9 and your mouth like the best wine.

Beloved
    May the wine go straight to my lover,
    flowing gently over lips and teeth. [a]
    10 I belong to my lover,
    and his desire is for me.
    11 Come, my lover, let us go to the countryside,
    let us spend the night in the villages. [b]
    12 Let us go early to the vineyards
    to see if the vines have budded,
    if their blossoms have opened,
    and if the pomegranates are in bloom—
    there I will give you my love.
    13 The mandrakes send out their fragrance,
    and at our door is every delicacy,
    both new and old,
    that I have stored up for you, my lover.

Song of Solomon 8 )New International Version)
    Song of Solomon 8
    1 If only you were to me like a brother,
    who was nursed at my mother's breasts!
    Then, if I found you outside,
    I would kiss you,
    and no one would despise me.
    2 I would lead you
    and bring you to my mother's house—
    she who has taught me.
    I would give you spiced wine to drink,
    the nectar of my pomegranates.
    3 His left arm is under my head
    and his right arm embraces me.
    4 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you:
    Do not arouse or awaken love
    until it so desires.
    Friends
    5 Who is this coming up from the desert
    leaning on her lover?

Beloved
    Under the apple tree I roused you;
    there your mother conceived you,
    there she who was in labor gave you birth.
    6 Place me like a seal over your heart,
    like a seal on your arm;
    for love is as strong as death,
    its jealousy [a] unyielding as the grave. [b]
    It burns like blazing fire,
    like a mighty flame. [c]
    7 Many waters cannot quench love;
    rivers cannot wash it away.
    If one were to give
    all the wealth of his house for love,
    it [d] would be utterly scorned.
    Friends
    8 We have a young sister,
    and her breasts are not yet grown.
    What shall we do for our sister
    for the day she is spoken for?
    9 If she is a wall,
    we will build towers of silver on her.
    If she is a door,
    we will enclose her with panels of cedar.
    Beloved
    10 I am a wall,
    and my breasts are like towers.
    Thus I have become in his eyes
    like one bringing contentment.
    11 Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon;
    he let out his vineyard to tenants.
    Each was to bring for its fruit
    a thousand shekels [e] of silver.
    12 But my own vineyard is mine to give;
    the thousand shekels are for you, O Solomon,
    and two hundred [f] are for those who tend its fruit.
    Lover
    13 You who dwell in the gardens
    with friends in attendance,
    let me hear your voice!
    Beloved
    14 Come away, my lover,
    and be like a gazelle
    or like a young stag
    on the spice-laden mountains.

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-12-2010
    At

Quote Originally Posted by ديدات بلس View Post
    اخي الكريم انا وشخص اخر سنحاور النصراني ولكن انا ما عندي علم كافي
    فا ابغا احد هنا في الموقع يكتبلي نقاط مهمة وانا انقلها في محاورتي مع النصراني
    يعني

1_الوهية المسيح
    (في هذه النقطة تذكرلي ان المسيح ليس اله مع الادلة في 20 سطر بالعربي وترجمتها بالانجليزي )

فهمت عليا اخي الكريم

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

بارك الله فيك أخي

الآن ظهرت لي مشاركتك هذه و لذلك أخي ما كتبته باللغة الإنجليزية سأضعه لك باللغة العربية أيضاً
    و لكن أخي ما أفهم منك هل المحاور سيحاور بالانجليزية أم بالعربية ؟؟

Page 1 of 4 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread Information