Quote Originally Posted by محمد سني 1989 View Post
You did accuse me of lying when it came to the actual translation of a third of three

You did not answer my questions rather diverted to another topic

However as for sharia law : are you making your statements based on reading history of how jews and christians were treated honorably during the rashidun , ummayad and Abbasid caliphate or based on what certain misinformed so called muslims in Iraq are doing ????

Because if it is the second then I can simply judge a christian rule based on the crusades , the inquesitions , the persecution of jews in Europe or at least the interfaith secterian war in medieval Europe !!!

peace
You are the one slandering me, by falsely accusing me of slandering you or any Muslim. I never called you a liar. Give the quote. You would have quote me if what you say is true. If I say what you say is not true, that is not calling you a liar. It just means you didn't make a true statement about the Quran and its meaning being "a third." You seem to be bent on bringing negative attention on me which I don't appreciate.

Let's call a spade a spade here. The Quran says "the third of three" That is clearly different from a third; besides, as I mentioned, even if you were correct, and it meant "a third" which of course you are NOT, it would still be a discrepancy, because no Biblical Christian or nominal Catholic Christians ever considered the father or Allah one third of a whole. Never is this true ever!!!!! God is God, and He is whole, and He doesn't come in halves or thirds, LOL. He doesn't share His glory with another, and He has no partners or associates nor do we have to mention any messenger with Him in some type of a Christian Shahada which doesn't exist for us People of the Book!

All I need is one, only one, not two, or three discrepancies in the Quran to prove to me personally that it is not dictated from My one Lord, God and Creator. If you are happy with the discrepancy, that is your business. I am not going slander you over it. You are loved or I wouldn't be in dialogue with you.

The Quran will lose if it VS the Bible. Especially when it obviously imperfectly borrowing from it as I have demonstrated with one example on the virgin birth of Jesus only found in the NT Bible. Not even the Jews accept this story, and there is no common source where it could be found. I see Islam as borrowing from Christianity and twisting the meaning of Scripture blaming us for it only to push Islam on people and many cannot see this or want to see it nor do they want to be confused with the facts as you appear to be doing, but you rather accuse me of what you are really doing and Pandora sees it as well. Repent as Jesus would say, and she Him for who He is so you can live and not die in you sin not Adam's sin.

Peace