www.backtoislam.com/category/new-converts-brothers/

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: www.backtoislam.com/category/new-converts-brothers/

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    08-01-2016
    At
    11:43 AM

Default www.backtoislam.com/category/new-converts-brothers/

Napoleon from Tupac’s Outlawz Return to Islam– also posted in Muslim Celebrities [

Mutah Wassin Shabazz Beale (born in Newark, New Jersey on October 7, 1977) is an former rapper more commonly known as Napoleon.

He was born to Muslim parents, his mother Aquillah Beale,(Puerto Rican) and his father, Salek Beale (African American). When he was three years old his parents were murdered in front of him and his two brothers by family friends and members of the Nation of Islam. read more »

December 4, 2006
    Story of Khalid from Greece (former Christian)
    I was born in a typical greek family. My parents are both christian theologists who teach christian religion in school. This means that I had access to more religion books than my friends. Although they are theologists, they don’t go to church except on special occassions. When I was a child, my mother used to go to church every Sunday and used to take me with her. When in church, I couldn’t help staring at all pictures that depicted Jesus, Mary and saints. I watched people going to kiss the pictures, light candles inside, kneeling in front of the pictures etc. I couldn’t find a logic in all this. My mother and my grandmother took me in front of the pictures and told me to kiss the picture, so that the saint depicted would help me. Being a 5 year old, I couldn’t see any benefit and I thought that maybe when I grow up I will understand. read more »

November 20, 2006
    Former British Catholic Priest returns to Islam

“Strongest among men in enmity to the Believers wilt thou find the Jews and Pagans; and nearest among them in love to the Believers wilt thou find those who say “We are Christians”: because amongst these are men devoted to learning (priests), and men who have renounced the world (monks), and they are not arrogant. And then they listen to the revelation received by the Messenger, thou wilt see their eyes overflowing with tears, for they recognize the truth. They pray: ‘Our Lord! We believe, write us down among the witnesses.’ (Surat Al-Maida 82-83)”

This was what happened to the former British Catholic Priest Idris Tawfiq on reciting the holy book, Al Qur’an, to his students at a school in the UK. And this was one of the important steps in his journey of conversion to Islam. read more »

October 16, 2006
    A Christian Minister’s Conversion to Islam
    (Abu Yahya) Jerald F. Dirks, M.Div., Psy.D.

One of my earliest childhood memories is of hearing the church bell toll for Sunday morning worship in the small, rural town in which I was raised. The Methodist Church was an old, wooden structure with a bell tower, two children’s Sunday School classrooms cubbyholed behind folding, wooden doors to separate it from the sanctuary, and a choir loft that housed the Sunday school classrooms for the older children. It stood less than two blocks from my home. As the bell rang, we would come together as a family, and make our weekly pilgrimage to the church. read more »

July 15, 2006
    Italian journeys to Islam
    “Between Christianity and Islam I understood immediately that Islam was the right choice.”

Born in Italy Mamdouh Abdul Qawi Dello Russo entered Islam in 1998. “As a practicing Catholic I attended church every Sunday and always read the Gospels. But there were things in Christianity that did not convince me like praying to statues and at times it really sounded strange ‘the son of God’. read more »

September 18, 2005
    How Converts convert to Islam?– also posted in General, How to Convert
    Many western converts report that they had become rationally convinced of the truth of Islam before they embraced it. Maryam Jameelah, in her letters to Maududi, describes the intellectual appeal that Islam held for her. Marmaduke Pikthall’s conversion involved an intellectual maturation and discovery similar to Asad’s. Aminah Assilmi and Nancy Ali, wellknown speakers at American Islamic conferences, describe their choices to become Muslims in essentially rational terms. Gary Miller, best known for his participation in Muslim-Christian dialogues, tells how he became rationally convinced of Islam after reading a copy of the Quran that he came upon one day in a bookstore in Canada. Nuh Ha Mim Keller, writer for The American Muslim magazine, mentions how his prolonged study of modern philosophers helped him to become a Muslim. read more »

August 21, 2005
    Ihsan Chua Gim Sam - Singapore
    According to a hadith, when a child is born, he or she is like a white cloth, it is the parents that will colour the white cloth to be red, blue, green or yellow. My parents are Taoists, therefore I was brought up as a Taoist since my birth. read more »

August 21, 2005
    Why I am a Muslim
    Ibrahim, a Pennsylvania teenager, explains how difficulties with church teaching about Jesus as God led him from Catholicism to Islam. read more »

May 9, 2005
    Rabbi of Makhachkala (Russia) synagogue embraced Islam
    Jews for Islam

Every person has a different way of coming to the Truth. For Moisha Krivitsky this way led through a faculty of law, a synagogue and a prison. The lawyer-to-be becomes a Rabbi, then he converts into Islam and finds himself in prison. Today Musa (this is the name he has adopted when he became a Muslim) lives in a small mosque in Al-Burikent, a mountain area of Makhachkala, and works as a watchman in the Central Juma mosque. read more

http://http://noha3000.maktoobblog.c...erts-brothers/
    أهم نقطة لإلتقائنا أنا وأنت هي المسيح ..
    هل قال المسيح عن نفسه أنه هو الله ؟
    هل قال أنا الأقنوم الثاني ؟
    هل قال أنا ناسوت ولاهوت؟
    هل قال أن الله ثالوث ؟
    هل قال أن الله أقانيم ؟
    هل قال أن الروح القدس إله ؟
    هل قال أعبدوني فأنا الله ولا إله غيري ؟
    هل قال أني سأصلب لأخلص البشرية من الذنوب والخطايا؟
    هل ذكر خطيئة آدم المزعومة مرة واحدة ؟

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-05-2016
    At
    01:33 AM

جزاكم الله خيرا
    لا يتم الرد على الرسائل الخاصة المرسلة على هذا الحساب.

أسئلكم الدعاء وأرجو ان يسامحني الجميع
    وجزاكم الله خيرا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    08-01-2016
    At
    11:43 AM

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .
    أهم نقطة لإلتقائنا أنا وأنت هي المسيح ..
    هل قال المسيح عن نفسه أنه هو الله ؟
    هل قال أنا الأقنوم الثاني ؟
    هل قال أنا ناسوت ولاهوت؟
    هل قال أن الله ثالوث ؟
    هل قال أن الله أقانيم ؟
    هل قال أن الروح القدس إله ؟
    هل قال أعبدوني فأنا الله ولا إله غيري ؟
    هل قال أني سأصلب لأخلص البشرية من الذنوب والخطايا؟
    هل ذكر خطيئة آدم المزعومة مرة واحدة ؟

Thread Information