حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At
    05:13 AM

Or You can think of it like this: It is kind of like water, ice and steam They are all the same thing but come it different forms.
    I know that it is also hard to understand how a powerful God who created the universe would send His Son as a human to die for our sins. It is very hard to receive. Which is actually the point. It is not meant to be easily received. It was Father God's act of love. His greatest act of love. It was also God showing us how to live in this world. As a Servant. As one who is willing to sacrifice His own Son for another. Christ walked humbly on this earth. He walked among the very ones who He created and they didn't claim Him. Yet He did not smote them instead He allowed them to kill Him in order that many prophecies would be fulfilled and in order that He would create a way for us to be in relationship with God
    sorry i just can't understand that
    why would God need to kill his son ?
    what kind of love is that ?
    why can't he just forgive our sins by his mercy ?

you know that God is great and thier is no one above him to prevent him from forgiving our sins
    so i just want you to read those texts from the Old Testament if you don't mind
    Ezekiel 18 -New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...18&version=NIV
    26 If a righteous man turns from his righteousness and commits sin, he will die for it; because of the sin he has committed he will die. 27 But if a wicked man turns away from the wickedness he has committed and does what is just and right, he will save his life. 28 Because he considers all the offenses he has committed and turns away from them, he will surely live; he will not die.

Deuteronomy 24 - New International Version

16 Fathers shall not be put to death for their children, nor children put to death for their fathers; each is to die for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18 - American Standard Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...18&version=ASV

2 What mean ye, that ye use this proverb concerning the land of Israel, saying, The fathers have eaten sour grapes, and the children's teeth are set on edge?

3 As I live, saith the Lord Jehovah, ye shall not have occasion any more to use this proverb in Israel.

4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die

Ezekiel 18 -New International Version

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/...18&version=NIV

14 "But suppose this son has a son who sees all the sins his father commits, and though he sees them, he does not do such things:

15 "He does not eat at the mountain shrines
    or look to the idols of the house of Israel.
    He does not defile his neighbor's wife.

16 He does not oppress anyone
    or require a pledge for a loan.
    He does not commit robbery
    but gives his food to the hungry
    and provides clothing for the naked.

17 He withholds his hand from sin [c]
    and takes no usury or excessive interest.
    He keeps my laws and follows my decrees.
    He will not die for his father's sin; he will surely live. 18 But his father will die for his own sin, because he practiced extortion, robbed his brother and did what was wrong among his people.

19 "Yet you ask, 'Why does the son not share the guilt of his father?' Since the son has done what is just and right and has been careful to keep all my decrees, he will surely live.
    وإخوان حسبتهم دروعا ×××× فكانوها ولكن للأعادي
    وخلتهم سهاما صائبات ×××× فكانوها ولكن في فؤادي
    وقالوا قد صفت منا قلوب ×××× لقد صدقوا ولكن من ودادي

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At
    06:31 PM

Default جزاكم الله خيرا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    جزاكم الله خيرا كلكم وجزاكى الله خيرا اختى كارولينا بس انا مش عايز افهمها ان انا متخصص او كدا .انا عايز اتكلم معاها بالمنطق وبالدليل واقنعها فمش هاقدر اكتبلها الردود دى علشان ماتعرفش انى بنقل من حد متخصص انا عايزكم تساعدونى بلغة انجليزية سليمة يعنى وبكلام منطقى بالعقل بس بسيط
    وبالمناسبة هيا بعتتلى الرد دا
    It is the glory of God to hide a matter and the glory of kings to search it out Proverbs 25 verse 2 from the Bible. That is all I can really say to explain your first question. It is not unkind or unloving that the trinity is not easy to understand it is actually glorious. We have our whole lives and all of eternity to understand the trinity and to understand God. It is a relationship. When you begin a relationship with someone it takes time to learn and understand everything about them. It is similar with God...except He is unsearchable. So we can enjoy searching out all His wonders for eternity.
    I only know very basic things about Islam. I know that you believe that Mohammad was a prophet from God. I know that you do not believe that Jesus was the Son of God. I know that muslims follow the Quran which was written by Mohammad (if I am understanding that correctly). I know that muslims believe in Sharia law which I think is governmental as well as religious. I don't really know all the details of Islam but have learned about it some at school.
    I am not an Islam hater. I certainly do not judge islam based on particular actions of some. It is not mine to judge. As I explained before my desire is for everyone to know Jesus as their savior. Whether they are an american, an australian, jewish, or islamic.
    To briefly answer your last question, there was a fall that happened along time ago. The fall of man happened in the Garden of Eden. When Adam and Eve chose to disobey God by choosing to eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil they opened the door to sin. So sin entered the world. Now when we are born we are born as sinners. We choose wickedness and sin naturally out of our fallen nature. But God had a plan. He first sent the law to Moses to show us how to live. Then He sent His Son to die for our sins. So that we could always go throught the Son to the Father. Then He sent His Holy Spirit to live in us and to enable us to live righteously, according to the way He calls us to live. Our instructions on how to live is the bible in its wholeness.
    That last question was a very big one. I could explain alot more about sin and why we needed a savior. So please feel free to ask more questions if that doesn't make sense. Really that is the crux of what we have to understand before we can know the Lord. We have to know that we are in need of Him...that we need a saviour. We have to be poor in spirit, realizing our lack and knowing our need.
    I personally came to Christ after a life of sin. I tried to live right. I tried to make myself happy. But it just was not possible apart from Jesus. I have never been happier in my life and my circumstances do not speak to it. I am not living "the american dream life". Like some desire here. But I am enjoying life more than ever before because I have one to lean on and one to run to and one to strengthen me when I am weak.
    ياريت اكون قدرت اوصلكم انا قصدى ايه
    انا مستنى ردودكم عليا علشان ابعتلها منها بس زى مانا قلت كدا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

Default يا جماعة معلش حد يتابع معايا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    انا رديت عليها وقلت sorry for being late but i want to consider carefully.i am only 20 years old and i know many things about Islam but not all things so i will ask who knows more than me to reply to you and i sware with Allah that i am searching about truth and i think from your way in speaking that you are searcher for truth too.first thing please don't say mohammed when you talk about the prophet mohammed peace be upon him.say the prophet of islam . i mean please don't mention his name as if he was an ordinary man.by the way when we say eisa (jesus as you said ) we also say prophet eisa peace be upon him .we respect all prophets and who don't respect them can't be a muslim .our prophet mohammed peace be upon him couldn't read and couldn't write .allah sent the angel gebril with the quran on the heart of our prophet mohammed peace be upon him many times .i mean the quran wasn't sent from allah to prophet mohammed peace be upon him in one time .no it was sent in many times .every time was a different situation .the writers of holly quran are the Companionship of our prophet peace be upon him the quran had reached us by hearing and writing and allah says that he is the sender of quran and he will guard it . you said that prophet adam peace be upon him and his wife peace be upon her made a mistake by eating from this tree .what is our fault what is our mistake .if my father did a mistake what is my fault ?and where will the people before coming of jesus go heaven or paradise ?among them there were many prophets they will be in hell or paradise. i am sorry for saying that but i found it very hard to be understood . i think you just believe in it with your emotions .excuse me for my bad english .that is the best i can write and please notice that there are many ideas in my head i can't tell you about it in english .last thing ask me about any thing in islam and i will ask you about christianity and let us answering each other .i hope to hear from you soon
    ايه رايكم ؟ وانا اسف مرة تانية ليكى يا اخت كارولينا انى مش هاقدر ابعت ردك للاسباب اللى قلتهالك دى بس انا مهدتلها انى بسال ناس تانية علشان لو عايز اقتبس حاجة بالدليل من كتبهم او كدا وجزاكم الله خيرا كلكم
    وانا اسف لو هاتعبكم معايا بس انتو مش عارفين انا احساسى ايه وانا بحاول لاول مرة فى حياتى ادعو حد للاسلام عايز اعمل حاجات كتير بس مش عارف اعملها

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

ردك عليها ممتاز يا أخي و نحن متابعين معك بإذن الله تعالى

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

أخي في الله قد يفيدك الرابط التالي لأخت كانت تسأل عن الاسلام

http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t175875.html

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-06-2013
    At
    04:00 AM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الحمدلله والصلاة والسلام على رسول الله وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

أخى الغالى فى معظم الاحيان الكلام العفوى الصادق النابع من القلب والرغبه الصادقه تأتى بنتائج افضل مما لدى المتخصصين فى علم الكلام وانت بسم الله وما شاء الله مشروع داعيه والله يوفقك فسر بثقة من الله وثق انه معك يؤازرك ويساعدك فى خطاك طالما تسعى انت للدعوى له تعالى افلا يسعى هو معك؟ كن على يقين من الله تعالى وابدا دائما بسم الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

Default جزاكم الله خيرا

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    شكرا لتشجيعكم وتحمسيكم ليا ولو انى عارف ان فيها شوية مجاملة
    انا هانقلكم الحوار اللى بينى وبينها وانتو وجهونى لو فى حاجة غلط
    انا بقرا فى المنتدى كتير والله علشان اعرف ارد عليها ردود كويسة بس انا عايز امشى واحدة واحدة وبالعقل والمنطق يعنى
    وجزاكم الله خيرا جدا جدا

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    31-12-2010
    At

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Quote Originally Posted by zfazaza View Post
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    شكرا لتشجيعكم وتحمسيكم ليا ولو انى عارف ان فيها شوية مجاملة
    انا هانقلكم الحوار اللى بينى وبينها وانتو وجهونى لو فى حاجة غلط
    انا بقرا فى المنتدى كتير والله علشان اعرف ارد عليها ردود كويسة بس انا عايز امشى واحدة واحدة وبالعقل والمنطق يعنى
    وجزاكم الله خيرا جدا جدا

جزانا و إياكم خيراً و لكن صدقني يا أخي ردودك ممتازة و ليست مجاملة فتابع على بركة الله

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    27-11-2010
    At
    03:19 AM

يا خي صدقني رد كارولينا جميل , كارولينا ردت على الكلام اللي قالته لك جم بالظبط
    وانا فاهمك اش قصدك تبغى مقال عام وموثر ... طيب اصبر شوية وانا اكتب لك كلام ان شاءالله يعجبك ...

انا انصحك ترد برد كارولينا وبعدين ترسلها كلام عام وادلة قاطعة فهي ليست اعلم بالقساوسة
    بالمسيحية (المحرفة اليوم) وبالرغم من ذلك نرى قساوسة كثر يعتنقون الاسلام ويصبحون دعاة

شكرا كارولينا على مجهودك ... انا اعرف انك تعبتي وهو ما قدر تعبك ههههههههههههه
    قال تعالى {وَإِذْ قَالَ اللَّهُ يَا عِيسَى ابْنَ مَرْيَمَ أَأَنتَ قُلْتَ لِلنَّاسِ اتَّخِذُونِي وَأُمِّيَ إِلَهَيْنِ مِن دُونِ اللَّهِ قَالَ سُبْحَانَكَ مَا يَكُونُ لِي أَنْ أَقُولَ مَا لَيْسَ لِي بِحَقٍّ إِن كُنتُ قُلْتُهُ فَقَدْ عَلِمْتَهُ تَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِي وَلاَ أَعْلَمُ مَا فِي نَفْسِكَ إِنَّكَ أَنتَ عَلاَّمُ الْغُيُوبِ*
    مَا قُلْتُ لَهُمْ إِلاَّ مَا أَمَرْتَنِي بِهِ أَنِ اعْبُدُواْ اللَّهَ رَبِّي وَرَبَّكُمْ وَكُنتُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيدًا مَّا دُمْتُ فِيهِمْ فَلَمَّا تَوَفَّيْتَنِي كُنتَ أَنتَ الرَّقِيبَ عَلَيْهِمْ وَأَنتَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ شَهِيدٌ*
    إِن تُعَذِّبْهُمْ فَإِنَّهُمْ عِبَادُكَ وَإِن تَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ فَإِنَّكَ أَنتَ الْعَزِيزُ الْحَكِيمُ}
    (المائدة: 116- 118)

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    20-11-2010
    At

Default سبحان الله

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    جزاك الله خيرا اخى احمد والله انا عارف ان اختى كارولينا تعبت جدا بس انا متدرج معاها فى الحوار مش عايز ابدأ معاها على طول لكن كارولينا قالت انها متابعة وانا ان شاء الله هاستعين بردود اختى فى الله كارولينا فى مرحلة متقدمة من الحوار وانا مقدر تعبها جدا على فكرة .وبالمناسبة هيا ردت عليا امبارح وقالت ادينى فرصة افكر وارد عليك وسامحنى لتاخيرى لانى مشغولة وانا قلتلها براحتك يعنى

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

حد يساعدنى لو سمحتوا

Thread Information