Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Muslims will be in hell. Did you know that

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    29-10-2011
    At
    09:36 AM

Quote Originally Posted by bahiraomar View Post
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers, here above you can see my e-mail address. Please join me. I am teacher of Islam and the Holy Bible.
    Every day I am teaching over 20,000 Arabs and Muslims.
    I invite you all for a dialog because during the Judgement Day it will be LATE to listen to the God's words which existed MANY CENTURIES before the foundation of Islam.
    wat da shit u try 2 say dear u not know any thing about islam and ur holy shit bible is not tru
    u r crazy and stupit as the animal u pray 4 it lol b4 u talk about any thing read ur fu####in holy shit bible first
    "سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ وَبِحَمْدِهِ سُبْحَانَ اللَّهِ الْعَظِيمِ"

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

Quote Originally Posted by shakalala2 View Post

I too got good copy/paste skills

How many times have you heard Zionist Christians or Evangelical Zealots calling the Qur’an “the Book of Death and destruction” ? If I had a penny for all the times I’ve heard that..hmm..I may just be able to purchase a nice villa in Vienna by now…

The famous Irish playwright George Bernard Shaw said about the Bible:

” The Bible is the most dangerous book on earth. Keep it under lock and key. Your child must not have access to it”

bahira
    u re a lair
    Salam brother,
    you can see in MANY Forums that my gender is man becuse I put the first thing which is offered there and I do not care what is written. But in any private conversation if people ask me i openly say who I am. Also it happened here in this forum, i said that I am not a man but in my Forum you could see int he beginning that it was man because i put the first thing which i see during the registration...but again i olways say who i am.
    You sya that I am a Jew. Yes, in my threads here in this Forun you can see it. I openly said to Muhammad and Authentic Man that I am a Jew. Moreover I published it here in this Forum.
    You can claim what you want. bt I said you who I am OPENLY and you didnt believe me. That's why I changed my gender especially for you.
    hahahah

Do you want me to change it agian. No. I will not do it ebecause I do not need it. hahahaha

Yes, ana Yahoodi and I love Arabs and I sudy Islam but I am a Chistins!!!!!!

So, now you know me. But I do not ask ywho are you. Let me ask you WHY?
    Because I know YOU!

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    11:19 AM

Yes, ana Yahoodi and I love Arabs and I sudy Islam but I am a Chistins
    اهلا اهلا بابن المتعوجه ,, المتمرده والله لاكشفن خزيك وخزى عروه امك (صموائيل الاول 30:20)
    اهلا اهلا بالكلب (متى 15)
    اهلا اهلا بدراكولا الآكل لجسد الاله ومتبوله ومتغوطه بعد ساعات من اكله (تعاليم غريغوريوس 37)
    اهلا اهلا بالافاعى ابناء الافاعى
    اهلا اهلا بالجيل الشرير الفاسق
    الخ الخ الخ (حزقيال 19) ونفسى اكمل والله بس عيب
    انتا اهبل يا ابنى ولا مفكرنا هبل زيك
    ازاى تبقى يهودى ؟ وازاى تبقى بتحب العرب فى نفس الوقت ؟ وازاى تبقى مسيحى برده فى نفس الوقت ؟
    اللهم الا لو كنت بتشرب شراب شنجر ومثلك الأعلى هو شمشون
    انتا مفكر كلامك ده هيخيل على حد ؟
    اسمع يا فضل
    الكدب ما لهوش رجلين
    بتقول انك بتبشر كل يوم قدام 20 الف شخص
    طيب ازاى يا غالى بتعمل كده ؟
    انهى قاعه تقدر تستحملكم وانهى برنامج على الانترنت يقدر يستضيفكم
    والله ان تسخروا منا فانا نسخر منك كما تسخرون
    Do you want me to change it agian. No. I will not do it ebecause I do not need it. hahahaha
    بس الناس عايزه كده يا فضـــــــــول
    مش ده كلامك برده
    قولى صحيح .. قتلت كام واحد فى فلسطين يا فضل ؟
    والله انا لقادمون باذن الله وسنواجهكم فى يوم ينطق فيه الحجر والشجر
    يا عباد البشر والحجر يا ابناء الافاعى
    So, now you know me. But I do not ask ywho are you. Let me ask you WHY?
    Because I know YOU
    ما يشرفنيش اساسا ان واحد زيك يعرف عنى حاجه
    ولو تعرف عنى حاجه انا ما اعرفهاش قولها يا فضل
    يا من اتخذت الاهك هواك واضلك الله على علم وختم على سمعك وقلبك وجعل على بصرك غشاوه
    مش عارف الناس اللى جايه من الارياف تقرفنا دى
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Brother, you are right by saying that God is LOVE and His Son has the same divine nature- LOVE! That’s why we say that Jesus is God of Love.- Allahu Mahabbah.

You said: Don’t you find it laughable, that god asks you to believe in his son first even before him??
    If you believe in God of our father Ibrahim/Abraham then you believe in Him from the beginning. But when He testifies you that His Son is saving you and you do not believe in His Son then you are not saved by Him and then you INSULT this God who is the Father of Ibn Allah. By insulting His Father, HOW are you going to get to the Kingdom of God?

In Exodus 3 Moses says to God: “Suppose I go to the Israelites and say to them, 'The God of your fathers has sent me to you,' and they ask me, 'What is His name?’” God answered: My name is “YHWH” which is translated: “I AM BECAUSE I AM”. God also added: “This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.”

Question: If the God of Moses sent Muhammad, when did He change His name to Allah, which is translated: the god?

13 فَقَالَ مُوسَى لِلهِ: «حِينَمَا أُقْبِلُ عَلَى بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَأَقُولُ لَهُمْ: إِنَّ إِلَهَ آبَائِكُمْ قَدْ بَعَثَنِي إِلَيْكُمْ وَسَأَلُونِي: مَا اسْمُهُ؟ فَمَاذَا أَقُولُ لَهُمْ؟»

14 فَأَجَابَهُ اللهُ : «أَهْيَهِ الَّذِي أَهْيَهْ» (وَمَعْنَاهُ أَنَا الْكَائِنُ الدَّائِمُ). وَأَضَافَ: «هَكَذَا تَقُولُ لِبَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ: «أَهْيَهْ (أَنَا الْكَائِنُ)، هُوَ الَّذِي أَرْسَلَنِي إِلَيْكُمْ».

15 وَقَالَ أَيْضاً لِمُوسَى: «هَكَذَا تَقُولُ لِشَعْبِ إِسْرَائِيلَ: إِنَّ الرَّبَّ «الكَائِنَ» إِلهَ آبَائِكُمْ، إِلَهَ إبْرَاهِيمَ وَإسْحقَ وَيَعْقُوبَ قَدْ أَرْسَلَنِي إِلَيْكُمْ. هَذَا هُوَ اسْمِي إِلَى اْلأَبَدِ، وَهُوَ الاسْمُ الَّذِي أُدْعَى بِهِ مِنْ جِيلٍ إِلَى جِيلٍ
    ﺍﻟﺨﺮﻭﺝ 3

Brother, you asked me:
    This one I really can’t get my head around!! So if someone believe in Jesus are all his sins wiped?? – Note: if you BELIEVE in Ibn Allah and REPENT of all your sins (confessing them in a prayer/salat) then you will be saved. What is repentance? It is when you TURN from your sins to God, abandoning your sins/crimes. For example: if you killed, do not kill anymore. If you have a lover, abandon this lover to live a holy life with God. It is the TRUE repentance! God commands you: REPENT and Believe in Ibn Allah then you will get to the Kingdom of Heaven FREE.

…even if he kills, steal. – Yes. Remember that the Kingdom of Heaven is the place for killers and sinners and fornicators and ex-sexual immoral people who REPENTED of their sins and live with God. Because we all are sinners/criminals.
    After all Jesus died on the cross to give you eternal life??- yes, He accepted the sin of the world, i.e. sins of all people to give us eternal life through our FAITH.
    Or was he in the cross for a particular sin??- Al Qur’an says that Jesus is HOLY. The Holy Bible says that Jesus is HOLY. Ibn Allah was holy and He became sin by taking our sins to justify us during the Judgment Day because God said that punishment for sin is DEATH.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

One Muslim writes: "By a constitutional amendment the National Assembly has stripped half a million members of the Ahmadiyya community of their religious status as Moslems. The excommunication of such a large number claiming to be Moslems by a political institution is a unique event in the 1400 years of the history of Islam.” He added, “…They just make their own things not according to the Quran…”

Actually this is not the first time a large number of Muslims have been stripped of their Muslimhood. Muhammad said there will be 73 sects in Islam, and only one sect will enter into paradise.
    If Muhammad, the Islamic prophet, and many Muslims are stripping Muslims of their right to be Muslims, how then is Islam the fastest growing religion in the world?

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Quote Originally Posted by مصرى إبن مصرى View Post
    wat da shit u try 2 say dear u not know any thing about islam and ur holy shit bible is not tru
    u r crazy and stupit as the animal u pray 4 it lol b4 u talk about any thing read ur fu####in holy shit bible first

Brother, I am Israel!

You hate me but Ibn Allah is teaching us to LOVE, BLESS those who think that they are our enemies.
    Tha's why I am here on your Forum to extend you my Baraka and bless you all in BISMI IBN Allah!!!! Amen.

Bahira

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At

Salam brother,

Brother, I am Israel!

You hate me but Ibn Allah is teaching us to LOVE, BLESS those who think that they are our enemies.
    Why? because God said that He is LOVE
    !!!!
    أَمَّا مَنْ لاَ يُحِبُّ، فَهُوَ لَمْ يَتَعَرَّفْ بِاللهِ قَطُّ لأَنَّ اللهَ مَحَبَّةٌ!

That's why I am here on your Forum to extend you my Baraka and bless you all in BISMI IBN Allah!!!! Amen.

Bahira

1 أَيُّهَا الأَحِبَّاءُ، لاَ تُصَدِّقُوا كُلَّ رُوحٍ، بَلِ امْتَحِنُوا الأَرْوَاحَ لِتَعْرِفُوا مَا إِذَا كَانَتْ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللهِ أَمْ لاَ، لأَنَّ عَدَداً كَبِيراً مِنَ الأَنْبِيَاءِ الدَّجَّالِينَ قَدِ انْتَشَرَ فِي الْعَالَمِ.

2 وَهَذِهِ هِيَ الطَّرِيقَةُ الَّتِي تَعْرِفُونَ بِهَا كَوْنَ الرُّوحِ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللهِ فِعْلاً: إِذَا كَانَ ذَلِكَ الرُّوحُ يَعْتَرِفُ بِأَنَّ يَسُوعَ الْمَسِيحَ قَدْ جَاءَ إِلَى الأَرْضِ فِي الْجَسَدِ، فَهُوَ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللهِ.

3 وَإِنْ كَانَ يُنْكِرُ ذَلِكَ لاَ يَكُونُ مِنْ عِنْدِ اللهِ، بَلْ مِنْ عِنْدِ ضِدِّ الْمَسِيحِ الَّذِي سَمِعْتُمْ أَنَّهُ سَوْفَ يَأْتِي، وَهُوَ الآنَ مَوْجُودٌ فِي الْعَالَمِ.

4 أَيُّهَا الأَوْلاَدُ الصِّغَارُ، أَنْتُمْ مِنَ اللهِ، وَقَدْ غَلَبْتُمُ الَّذِينَ يُقَاوِمُونَ الْمَسِيحَ: لأَنَّ الرُّوحَ الْقُدُسَ السَّاكِنَ فِيكُمْ أَقْوَى مِنَ الرُّوحِ الشِّرِّيرِ الْمُنْتَشِرِ فِي الْعَالَمِ.

5 هَؤُلاَءِ الْمُقَاوِمُونَ هُمْ مِنَ الْعَالَمِ، وَلِذَلِكَ يَسْتَمِدُّونَ كَلاَمَهُمْ مِنَ الْعَالَمِ، فَيُصْغِي أَهْلُ الْعَالَمِ إِلَيْهِمْ.

6 أَمَّا نَحْنُ، فَإِنَّنَا مِنَ اللهِ، وَلِذلِكَ يُصْغِي إِلَيْنَا فَقَطْ مَنْ يَعْرِفُ اللهَ . أَمَّا الَّذِي لَيْسَ مِنَ اللهِ، فَلاَ يُصْغِي إِلَيْنَا. وَبِهَذَا، نُمَيِّزُ بَيْنَ رُوحِ الْحَقِّ وَرُوحِ الضَّلاَلِ.

7 أَيُّهَا الأَحِبَّاءُ، لِنُحِبَّ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً: لأَنَّ الْمَحَبَّةَ تَصْدُرُ مِنَ اللهِ. إِذَنْ، كُلُّ مَنْ يُحِبُّ، يَكُونُ مَوْلُوداً مِنَ اللهِ وَيَعْرِفُ اللهَ .

8 أَمَّا مَنْ لاَ يُحِبُّ، فَهُوَ لَمْ يَتَعَرَّفْ بِاللهِ قَطُّ لأَنَّ اللهَ مَحَبَّةٌ!

9 وَقَدْ أَظْهَرَ اللهُ مَحَبَّتَهُ لَنَا إِذْ أَرْسَلَ ابْنَهُ الأَوْحَدَ إِلَى الْعَالَمِ لِكَيْ نَحْيَا بِهِ.

10 وَفِي هَذَا نَرَى الْمَحَبَّةَ الْحَقِيقِيَّةَ، لاَ مَحَبَّتَنَا نَحْنُ لِلهِ، بَلْ مَحَبَّتَهُ هُوَ لَنَا. فَبِدَافِعِ مَحَبَّتِهِ، أَرْسَلَ ابْنَهُ كَفَّارَةً لِخَطَايَانَا.

11 وَمَادَامَ اللهُ قَدْ أَحَبَّنَا هَذِهِ الْمَحَبَّةَ الْعَظِيمَةَ، أَيُّهَا الأَحِبَّاءُ، فَعَلَيْنَا نَحْنُ أَيْضاً أَنْ نُحِبَّ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً.

12 إِنَّ اللهَ لَمْ يَرَهُ أَحَدٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ قَطُّ. وَلكِنْ، حِينَ نُحِبُّ بَعْضُنَا بَعْضاً، نُبَيِّنُ أَنَّ اللهَ يَحْيَا فِي دَاخِلِنَا، وَأَنَّ مَحَبَّتَهُ قَدِ اكْتَمَلَتْ فِي دَاخِلِنَا.

13 وَمَا يُؤَكِّدُ لَنَا أَنَّنَا نَثْبُتُ فِي اللهِ، وَأَنَّهُ يَثْبُتُ فِينَا هُوَ أَنَّهُ وَهَبَ لَنَا مِنْ رُوحِهِ.

14 وَنَحْنُ أَنْفُسُنَا نَشْهَدُ أَنَّ الآبَ قَدْ أَرْسَلَ الابْنَ مُخَلِّصاً لِلْعَالَمِ، لأَنَّنَا رَأَيْنَاهُ بِعُيُونِنَا.

15 مَنْ يَعْتَرِفْ بِأَنَّ يَسُوعَ هُوَ ابْنُ اللهِ، فَإِنَّ اللهَ يَثْبُتُ فِيهِ، وَهُوَ يَثْبُتُ فِي اللهِ،

16 وَنَحْنُ أَنْفُسُنَا اخْتَبَرْنَا الْمَحَبَّةَ الَّتِي خَصَّنَا اللهُ بِهَا، وَوَضَعْنَا ثِقَتَنَا فِيهَا. إِنَّ اللهَ مَحَبَّةٌ. وَمَنْ يَثْبُتْ فِي الْمَحَبَّةِ، فَإِنَّهُ يَثْبُتُ فِي اللهِ، وَاللهُ يَثْبُتُ فِيهِ.

17 وَتَكُونُ مَحَبَّةُ اللهِ قَدِ اكْتَمَلَتْ فِي دَاخِلِنَا حِينَ تُوَلِّدُ فِينَا ثِقَةً كَامِلَةً مِنْ جِهَةِ يَوْمِ الدَّيْنُونَةِ: لأَنَّهُ كَمَا الْمَسِيحُ، هَكَذَا نَحْنُ أَيْضاً فِي هَذَا الْعَالَمِ.

18 لَيْسَ فِي الْمَحَبَّةِ أَيُّ خَوْفٍ. بَلِ الْمَحَبَّةُ الْكَامِلَةُ تَطْرُدُ الْخَوْفَ خَارِجاً. فَإِنَّ الْخَوْفَ يَأْتِي مِنَ الْعِقَابِ. وَالْخَائِفُ لاَ تَكُونُ مَحَبَّةُ اللهِ قَدِ اكْتَمَلَتْ فِيهِ.

19 وَنَحْنُ نُحِبُّ، لأَنَّ اللهَ أَحَبَّنَا أَوَّلاً.

20 فَإِنْ قَالَ أَحَدٌ: «أَنَا أُحِبُّ اللهَ !» وَلكِنَّهُ يُبْغِضُ أَخاً لَهُ، فَهُوَ كَاذِبٌ، لأَنَّهُ إِنْ كَانَ لاَ يُحِبُّ أَخَاهُ الَّذِي يَرَاهُ، فَكَيْفَ يَقْدِرُ أَنْ يُحِبَّ اللهَ الَّذِي لَمْ يَرَهُ قَطُّ؟

21 فَهَذِهِ الْوَصِيَّةُ جَاءَتْنَا مِنَ الْمَسِيحِ نَفْسِهِ: مَنْ يُحِبَّ اللهَ ، يُحِبَّ أَخَاهُ!

ﻳﻮﺣﻨﺎ ﺍﻻﻭﻝ 4

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    02-09-2020
    At
    11:46 PM

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

You are from Isreal, and I am from Palestine by the way. And your God is "mahaba" and that appears clear in your treatment to us ... so this is the "love" that you talk about?? you are very strange by the way.
    On the other hand, you say that you're a christian, and the jews that you are from, killed your God and crossified him ..so do you believe in a God that your people have killed before two thousands years???

By the way, your replies will not be puplished directly, they must be revised before puplishing it
    سَلامٌ مِنْ صَبا بَرَدى أَرَقُّ ....ودمعٌ لا يُكَفْكَفُ يا دمشقُ

ومَعْذِرَةَ اليراعةِ والقوافي .... جلاءُ الرِّزءِ عَنْ وَصْفٍ يُدَّقُ

وذكرى عن خواطرِها لقلبي .... إليكِ تلفّتٌ أَبداً وخَفْقُ

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    28-08-2014
    At
    11:19 AM

شوف الفيديو ده يا منافق وهتعرف ازاى الاسلام هو الاكثر انتشارا

وبغض النظر عن انك كذاب
    اكيد المسلمين اللى انتا بتشرحلهم من عينه هذه السيده
    لقد حاولوا أن يقنعونا بأن ندير لهم خدنا الأيمن إن ضربونا على الأيسر .. وإن كنا فعلنا ذلك , لاستعبدونا لالآف السنين
    PHP Code:
    قناتى المخصصه لمحاضرات الشيخ أحمد ديدات المترجمه للعربيه 
    http
    ://www.youtube.com/user/shakalala2004 

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread Information