Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Makkah... Kafirs... Why Islam...

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by شمائل View Post
    Do you see Christians you follow the message of Christ??
    Yes... True Christians do follow the message of Christ. Burning light once said that he saw himself as a non-denominational Christian. I never really thought about it before. I saw myself as a Protestant Anglican as that is the church I attend.. But if I am to be honest the teachings of Jesus transcends all denominations.. So to be true to Christ I think one has to be non-denominational.. Or a biblical Christian.. Which is to follow Christ... Not mans interpretation of Christ.

Peace.

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

By the way / There's a lot of Christians from Arab origin here, thankfully, many of themconverted to Islam
    why would you say such a strange thing? Are you on some kind of commission or points system for converting non muslims to Islam? Is that the true aim of the forum??

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    17-05-2024
    At
    12:48 AM

We call our message to Islam, but do not force others to convert to Islam by force

We always invite Christian dialogue is far from logical mental emotion

I maintain my prestige of the message of God and sincerity, when accused of anythingwrong and brutal Old Testament

Do you think I should be the holiest Muslim greatness of God Almighty, I will believe that those provisions and those of morality in the Old Testament of God?

Almighty God, merciful God, dear God,

We defend the truth of Christianity, we follow Christ, peace be upon him and all the prophets

You are for us to follow Paul liar

You tried a lot through the Forum questioning Islam, and this is natural to you a non-Muslim, we welcome any question or accusation against Islam

Islam is a universal message is not limited to Muslims only, then it is our duty spread among people

So do not think that we will prevent from speaking against Islam, but at the time of self betrue

Do not attack for attack

You have to pray to God to help you in dialogue with us, tell God: that you are on the rightfixed me
    And that you are on the wrong guided me to the truth
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

تحمَّلتُ وحديَ مـا لا أُطيـقْ من الإغترابِ وهَـمِّ الطريـقْ
    اللهم اني اسالك في هذه الساعة ان كانت جوليان في سرور فزدها في سرورها ومن نعيمك عليها . وان كانت جوليان في عذاب فنجها من عذابك وانت الغني الحميد برحمتك يا ارحم الراحمين

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At

Dear Heart, I do not understand much of your above post..

I maintain my prestige of the message of God and sincerity, when accused of anythingwrong and brutal Old Testament
    Are you saying here you see similarities between the "brutality" of the Old Testament and the Quran? And we should not judge you based on this.. Like if it's in the Old Testament it's ok if the same is found in the Quran? Sorry.. But I am trying to see what you mean by this statement. I would like to point out that a fairer comparison should be between the New Testament.. Seeing as it is a fulfilment of the Old. I do see much similarity between the Quran and old testament but very little in the New Testament. ..which I find rather odd.

We defend the truth of Christianity, we follow Christ, peace be upon him and all the prophets
    you can't say this ... Because you do not know the truth of Christianity. Your information on Christianity comes from mainly Islamic sources.. Islam does not recognise Jesus of the Bible and does not see the message the Bible prophets brought. You cannot claim to defend adequately something that you do not understand. You have two biblical Christians wanting to share the message with you.. But you are to afraid to hear it.

You are for us to follow Paul liar
    Again you are arguing your point from a biased perspective.. You believe this of Paul because this is what you have been told. Jesus never thought of Paul as a liar... Do you think Jesus would have chosen a liar to spread Gods word to the Gentiles? When you say such things as calling Paul a liar with no proof it serves to show the chasm of your knowledge.

Islam is a universal message is not limited to Muslims only, then it is our duty spread among people
    Same as Christianity... Which God by His spirit and grace has given me the where with all to spread its message. If I did not believe it with every fibre and cell of my being then I would not be talking about it. As Islam is diametrically opposed to the Gospels... Then how can I accept it without question? I do not need to attack its message and if my questions come across in that vein that I am at error because it is not my intention. There is nothing to be gained by attack for the sake of controversy.. Funny after all this time we have talked you still do not understand me at all.. :)

You have to pray to God to help you in dialogue with us, tell God: that you are on the rightfixed me
    And that you are on the wrong guided me to the truth
    I think you mean ask God not tell God. I would not tell God anything. Actually I often pray for divine guidance.. At times when I have been the subject of rudeness and insults.. I pray for strength.. At times when a question has put me at a loss to know the best response to make a clear answer.. I pray for guidance. I receive both strength and guidance which makes me the surer that it's Gods will I share what I share with this forum. Maybe you should ask God for guidance yourself.. Pray to the God of the prophets and Jesus but before you do empty your heart and mind of all else.. Pray for clarity of Gods will in regards to you.. God may choose another path or He will leave you where you are. We are all nothing but His humble servants and do His will.

Peace.

Religion
    Islam
    Last Activity
    09-06-2024
    At
    04:08 AM

Are you saying here you see similarities between the "brutality" of the Old Testament and the Quran?

there 's no brutality in the holy Qur'an !

there's no comparison between Allah's mercy and YHWH 's atrocities !

أنقر(ي) فضلاً أدناه :

سُبحان الذي يـُطعـِمُ ولا يُطعَم ،
    منّ علينا وهدانا ، و أعطانا و آوانا ،
    وكلّ بلاء حسن أبلانا ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً حمداً ،
    الحمدُ لله حمداً يعدلُ حمدَ الملائكة المُسبّحين ، و الأنبياء و المُرسلين ،
    الحمدُ لله حمدًا كثيراً طيّبا مُطيّبا مُباركاً فيه ، كما يُحبّ ربّنا و يرضى ،
    اللهمّ لكَ الحمدُ في أرضك ، ولك الحمدُ فوق سماواتك ،
    لكَ الحمدُ حتّى ترضى ، ولكَ الحمدُ إذا رضيتَ ، ولكَ الحمدُ بعد الرضى ،
    اللهمّ لك الحمدُ حمداً كثيراً يملأ السماوات العلى ، يملأ الأرض و مابينهما ،
    تباركتَ ربّنا وتعالَيتَ .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread Information