Tawhid in the Holy Bible and Islam

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Tawhid in the Holy Bible and Islam

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

What this poor banned poster was trying to say is the trinity cannot be explained, but it is easier to explain than the oneness of Allah. The banned poster didn't mention that one person can be a father, son and husband, does that change him from being one person? Can anyone tell God He is not allowed to make His word and holiness distinct persons by His word and Spirit?

BTW, why was he banned? I mean he was dead on topic and he made some interesting points????????

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

For sure it is an interesting thread. Why did no one answer his challenge in regards to the oneness of Allah? I think maybe it is harder to demonstrate absolute oneness than it is plurality in oneness.

I don't pretend I could adequately explain the trinity... Besides I don't see it needs explaining any more than the oneness of Allah needs explaining. In fact each are impossible to explain in different ways. Aside from the fact we should not be overly concerned with explaining what God is... We can never understand all there is to God and why should we wish to? It's enough to know what God has revealed of Himself according to our human understanding.

For me the matter is simple... It comes down to love. I don't see how it is possible that a unitary God can know love or share love. As the Bible teaches that God is love... Then a triunity makes sense as God, His Word and His Spirit coexisted in eternal community of love. That we are able to share in this is remarkable and further proof of Gods love for us .. His creation.

Blessings BL

Last Activity
    09-06-2024
    At
    07:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by bahiraomar View Post
    Salam brother, if you want you can speak in Arabic. But I will give you my responses in English.

About Tawhid in the Holy Bible: please listen to conversation of my friend with a Muslim:

Hello Dr. Muhammad Madian,

This is your question: “WHICH GOD THAT WILL BE THE FATHER OR THE SON????? ONE ISSUE AND ONE ISSUE ONLY IS TO BE RESOLVED !!!!! WHO IS THE TRUE GOD IN THIS UNIVERSE THAT DESERVES TO BE WORSHIPPED ???????”

Let me explain it this way: A woman goes to the market and buys a basket. She buys a apple and puts it in the basket. She also buys an orange and puts it in the basket. But that is not all. She also buys a pear and puts it in the basket. As she goes home, she puts the basket on her head and walks the streets.

Here is the question: How many basket is on the woman’s head? Some will say because the woman has three different kind of fruits in the basket that means the woman has three baskets on her head.

Dr. Muhammad Madian, do you believe the woman has three baskets on her head? Of course not. The woman has only one basket on her head, and within this one basket are three fruits: (1), apple, (2) orange, and (3) pear.

Dr. Muhammad Madian, the basket is what we called God. Just as the basket has three fruits within, God has three Natures within. Just as you will not say, “The woman has three baskets on her head,” we do not say we have three gods

Two problems with this example:
    1. The basket can be sperated from the apples, oranges and pear thus we have four !!!

2. the nature of the basket differs from the of apples , oranges and pear one is from wood or say plastic and the others are organic where in trinity the holy spirit differs in nature from the father and the son and the son differs in nature from those two
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    11-11-2014
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    For sure it is an interesting thread. Why did no one answer his challenge in regards to the oneness of Allah? I think maybe it is harder to demonstrate absolute oneness than it is plurality in oneness.

I don't pretend I could adequately explain the trinity... Besides I don't see it needs explaining any more than the oneness of Allah needs explaining. In fact each are impossible to explain in different ways. Aside from the fact we should not be overly concerned with explaining what God is... We can never understand all there is to God and why should we wish to? It's enough to know what God has revealed of Himself according to our human understanding.

For me the matter is simple... It comes down to love. I don't see how it is possible that a unitary God can know love or share love. As the Bible teaches that God is love... Then a triunity makes sense as God, His Word and His Spirit coexisted in eternal community of love. That we are able to share in this is remarkable and further proof of Gods love for us .. His creation.

Blessings BL
    The oneness you speak of is what Jesus prayed we would have with God as well "That they may be one as we are one" The oneness of God we understood only in part of His tri unity is perfect monotheism! Anyone who tries to disprove it gets confused about their own beliefs, and they are never able to disprove the trinity. Just because the term is not in the Bible people try to say it is not true. The term tawheed is not in the Quran does that mean it is not true to the Muslim? I believe Islam has imperfectly borrowed not only the virgin birth of Jesus from Christianity, but also monotheism and the concepts of heaven and hell. I just cannot see what it has to offer the Christians except confusion.
    Blessings and peace to you sister.

Last Activity
    09-06-2024
    At
    07:20 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Burninglight View Post
    The oneness you speak of is what Jesus prayed we would have with God as well "That they may be one as we are one" The oneness of God we understood only in part of His tri unity is perfect monotheism! Anyone who tries to disprove it gets confused about their own beliefs, and they are never able to disprove the trinity. Just because the term is not in the Bible people try to say it is not true. The term tawheed is not in the Quran does that mean it is not true to the Muslim? I believe Islam has imperfectly borrowed not only the virgin birth of Jesus from Christianity, but also monotheism and the concepts of heaven and hell. I just cannot see what it has to offer the Christians except confusion.
    Blessings and peace to you sister.
    Pathetic response , making hidus monotheist and pagan egyptian and roman monotheist!!!!

No trinity in the OT

No trinity in the NT

no tirnity mentioned in the first two centuries
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread Information