If God is love, then can God also be hate? In Central African Republic

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: If God is love, then can God also be hate? In Central African Republic

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

The second post

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    Please could you tell me why my post in reply to yours was cut and edited? Why is it that you are free to post what you wish and I cannot offer a reply in freedom.? Why are you allowed to twist my words? Is there no freedom of speech here and is that indicative of Islam itself?

I feel there is no place for me here amongst such sharp practice. All my life I have always tried my best to be honest, fair and impartial in my dealings with people I interact with. Whilst here I have tried my best to remain polite, often in the face of rudeness from members here. Not to mention the insults against my faith, belief and Christ Jesus. I have taken this with little complaint even though it hurts when I see these insults to Christ Jesus over and over again.

I continue to to offer good wishes to you in your life and I hope and pray that God guides you to the right path.

peace.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

هشيم is offline مشرف الأقسام غير العربية
    Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    26-09-2014
    At
    04:41 PM

This is very sad. It is not the first time you accuse us with something we did not do. We were falsely accused by you many times ago. You just threw speeches and write posts. You know we are still fair and honest with you, and you are still welcome. We are infinitely patient with you and others. This is our breadth attitude and tolerance towards others what ever they do and harm us.
    Please could you tell me why my post in reply to yours was cut and edited? Why is it that you are free to post what you wish and I cannot offer a reply in freedom.? Why are you allowed to twist my words? Is there no freedom of speech here and is that indicative of Islam itself? I feel there is no place for me here amongst such sharp practice. All my life I have always tried my best to be honest, fair and impartial in my dealings with people I interact with. Whilst here I have tried my best to remain polite, often in the face of rudeness from members here. Not to mention the insults against my faith, belief and Christ Jesus. I have taken this with little complaint even though it hurts when I see these insults to Christ Jesus over and over again. I continue to to offer good wishes to you in your life and I hope and pray that God guides you to the right path. peace.
    Last edited by هشيم; 21-03-2014 at 05:01 PM.
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    قل هو الله احد * الله الصمد * لم يلد و لم يولد * و لم يكن له كفوا احد
    Dis : " Lui, Dieu, est Un ! * Dieu est le Soutien universel ! * Il n'engendre pas et Il n'est pas engendré, * et Il n'a pas d'égal. "

Religion
    Christianity
    Last Activity
    08-12-2014
    At
    07:22 PM

Quote Originally Posted by هشيم View Post
    This is very sad. It is not the first time you accuse us with something we did not do. We were falsely accused by you many times ago. You just threw speeches and write posts. You know we are still fair and honest with you, and you are still welcome. We are infinitely patient with you and others. This is our breadth attitude and tolerance towards others what ever they do and harm us.
    Why do you feel this is sad? If it is a misunderstanding then accept my apology. However, many times I see others appear to have seen my posts before they are posted on the forum. I see this is disadvantageous to myself. I have also had posts deleted or edited with no explanation from a moderator as to the reason. I don't mind if posts are deleted because first and foremost I wish to abide by the rules and if at times I may cross a boundary to warrant having a post deleted that is fine, yet telling me why it was deleted is not only polite but also shows me my error and I can be careful in future not to cause the same offence. I do not wish to cause offence.

Mostly I do enjoy talking with people here and I have gained some knowledge of Islam from reading posts. Be sure I would never wish anyone harm or ill feeling. I see you as brothers and sisters in humanity and I would be failing in my Christian duty if I was to ever intentionally hurt anyone in any way.

Peace and blessings.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information