الناقد شون أنثوني يقرر منحولية شعر امية و انها ترجع إلى ما بين القرن الثامن إلى العاشر
و اعتمد على هذا الحكم بناءا على دراسة الشعر المنسوب لامية في قصة مريم عليها السلام و لاحظ الاتي

١. ان الشعر يستخدم مصطلحات قرانية بصورة مكررة و مريبة
٢. التشابه الشديد ليس فقط مع القران و لكن مع مصطلحات ونصوص من داخل التفسير الإسلامي الذي ظهر بين القرن الثاني و الرابع الهجري

نقرا من The Virgin Annunciate in the Meccan Quan: Q. Maryam 19:19 in Context
The text of Umayyah's poem about Mary, or at least what remains of it, reaches us only by the slimmest of threads. Its most complete attestation survives in an Arabic encyclopedia called Kitab al-Bad' wa-l-tarikh, written in Bust by a certain Abù Nasr al-Maqdisi in 355/966." Outside this text, one only finds scant citations of a line thereof here and there. The grammarian Abu Bakr Ibn al-Anbنri (d. 328/940) cites the second verse in his works,8 and likewise, several geographical works cite the fourth line of the poem due to its mention of the otherwise unattested toponym "Dam-dam." The earliest such geographical work to do so seems to have been Abu Sa Id al-SirنfTs (d. 368/979) Kitab Jazirat al-Arab.8 Such citations indicate that this poem attributed to Umayyah entered circulation at least as the early tenth century AD, but they cannot take us further back. To evaluate its authenticity fully necessitates a close reading of the poem
I - In your religion is a sign from the Lord of Mary
announcing the servant Jesus son of Mary wa-fi dinikum min rabbi maryama 'ayatun munabbi atun bi-l-abdi isà bni maryami

She sought the face of God and vowed to be chaste
and He exalted her beyond the censure of the censor
'anabat li-wajbi 'Llabi thumma tabattalat fa-sabbaba 'anhà lawmata I-mutalawwimi
Neither did she resolve to wed nor to approach any man near her, carnally or verbally fa-là biya hammat bi-n-nikas wa-là danat
'ilà basharin minhà bi-farjin wa-là fami
Behind the veil of the temple she hid away from her people
as she hid from them in the desert of Damdam wa-lattat hijaba '1-bayti min duni ablihà
tughayyabu anhum fi sahariyyi damdami
5-The traveler under cover of night would be at a loss to find her
even in daylight it would not be a place well-known

yaharu bibà 's-sari idbà janna laylubù
wa-laysa wa-in kana 'n-naharu bi-mu lami
6 - He descended to her after her people slept, a messenger who was neither dumb nor silent
tadallà alashà ba damà nama'ablubà
rasulun fa-lam yahsar wa-lam yataramrami
7 - He said, "Do not be afraid and do not disbelieve
angels from the Lord of 'Ad and Jurhum! fa-gala a-là là tajza i wa-tukadhdhibi
malà ikata min rabbi 'adin wa-jurbumi
8 - Come and give what is asked of you, for I am a messenger from the Merciful who brings you a boy."
'anibi wa-'a'ti mà su'ilti fa-'innani
rasulun min ar rahmani va'tiki bi-bnami
9 - She said to him, "How shall it be? I was not a harlot, nor am I with child or caring for a ward.
fa-galat labu annà yakunu wa-lam 'akun
bagbisyan wa-là bublà wa-là dhat gayyimi
In a mere fourteen syllables, the first line nearly gives the fraud away: line 1 refers to Jesus by his qur'anic moniker, "Jesus son of Mary," calls him and Mary a "sign" (àyah; cf. Q. 19:19, 25:50), and designates him a "servant" (abd; cf. Q. 19:30, 4:122). One could reasonably posit that the first line is an interpolation, but the problem is that, as one proceeds, the evidence for the poem's textual dependence on the Qur'an only continues to mount. Indeed, it borrows not just from the Qur'an but also the tafsir literature. The phrase lawmat al-mutalawwim in line 2 is merely an adaptation of the qur'anic lawmat là' im to fit the poetic me-ter; line 7 introduces the multitude of angels from the annunciation scene of Q. 3:42-47, rather than the singular spiritual messenger one finds in Surat Maryam; line 9 is nearly a direct quote of Q. 19:20 (cf. 3:46); line 12 combines the conception scene in Q. 21:91 and 66:12 with its depictions in the exegetical literature?! Simply put, the poem is not a pre-Islamic composition but, rather, a pastiche and a post-qur'anic forgery.))

وصلى الله على سيدنا محمد و على اله وصحبه وسلم