6- الاحكام و الحدود بين تعاليم محمد ويسوع
Legislation

1-الردة :Apostasy

قال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
" مَنْ بَدَّلَ دِينَهُ فَاقْتُلُوهُ "

Ibn 'Abbas (RAA) narrated that The Messenger of Allah said, “He who changes his religion (i.e. apostates) kill him.” Related by Al-Bukhari.

سفر الخروج إصحاح 32 عدد26

وَقَفَ مُوسَى فِي بَابِ الْمَحَلَّةِ، وَقَالَ: «مَنْ لِلرَّبِّ فَإِلَيَّ». فَاجْتَمَعَ إِلَيْهِ جَمِيعُ بَنِي لاَوِي. 27فَقَالَ لَهُمْ: «هكَذَا قَالَ الرَّبُّ إِلهُ إِسْرَائِيلَ: ضَعُوا كُلُّ وَاحِدٍ سَيْفَهُ عَلَى فَخِْذِهِ وَمُرُّوا وَارْجِعُوا مِنْ بَابٍ إِلَى بَابٍ فِي الْمَحَلَّةِ، وَاقْتُلُوا كُلُّ وَاحِدٍ أَخَاهُ وَكُلُّ وَاحِدٍ صَاحِبَهُ وَكُلُّ وَاحِدٍ قَرِيبَهُ». 28فَفَعَلَ بَنُو لاَوِي بِحَسَبِ قَوْلِ مُوسَى. وَوَقَعَ مِنَ الشَّعْبِ فِي ذلِكَ الْيَوْمِ نَحْوُ ثَلاَثَةِ آلاَفِ رَجُل. 29وَقَالَ مُوسَى: «امْلأُوا أَيْدِيَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ لِلرَّبِّ، حَتَّى كُلُّ وَاحِدٍ بِابْنِهِ وَبِأَخِيهِ، فَيُعْطِيَكُمُ الْيَوْمَ بَرَكَةً».

Then Moses stood in the gate of the camp, and said, Who is on the LORD's side? let him come unto me. And all the sons of Levi gathered themselves together unto him.

And he said unto them, Thus saith the LORD God of Israel, Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and every man his companion, and every man his neighbor

And the children of Levi did according to the word of Moses: and there fell of the people that day about three thousand men.
For Moses had said, Consecrate yourselves today to the LORD, even every man upon his son, and upon his brother; that he may bestow upon you a blessing this day.

سفر هوشع إصحاح 13 عدد16تُجَازَى السَّامِرَةُ لأَنَّهَا قَدْ تَمَرَّدَتْ عَلَى إِلهِهَا. بِالسَّيْفِ يَسْقُطُونَ. تُحَطَّمُ أَطْفَالُهُمْ، وَالْحَوَامِلُ تُشَقُّ..

Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

سفر التثنية إصحاح 17 عدد 2«
إِذَا وُجِدَ فِي وَسَطِكَ فِي أَحَدِ أَبْوَابِكَ الَّتِي يُعْطِيكَ الرَّبُّ إِلهُكَ رَجُلٌ أَوِ امْرَأَةٌ يَفْعَلُ شَرًّا فِي عَيْنَيِ الرَّبِّ إِلهِكَ بِتَجَاوُزِ عَهْدِهِ، 3وَيَذْهَبُ وَيَعْبُدُ آلِهَةً أُخْرَى وَيَسْجُدُ لَهَا، أَوْ لِلشَّمْسِ أَوْ لِلْقَمَرِ أَوْ لِكُلّ مِنْ جُنْدِ السَّمَاءِ، الشَّيْءَ الَّذِي لَمْ أُوصِ بِهِ، 4وَأُخْبِرْتَ وَسَمِعْتَ وَفَحَصْتَ جَيِّدًا وَإِذَا الأَمْرُ صَحِيحٌ أَكِيدٌ. قَدْ عُمِلَ ذلِكَ الرِّجْسُ فِي إِسْرَائِيلَ، 5فَأَخْرِجْ ذلِكَ الرَّجُلَ أَوْ تِلْكَ الْمَرْأَةَ، الَّذِي فَعَلَ ذلِكَ الأَمْرَ الشِّرِّيرَ إِلَى أَبْوَابِكَ، الرَّجُلَ أَوِ الْمَرْأَةَ، وَارْجُمْهُ بِالْحِجَارَةِ حَتَّى يَمُوتَ. 6عَلَى فَمِ شَاهِدَيْنِ أَوْ ثَلاَثَةِ شُهُودٍ يُقْتَلُ الَّذِي يُقْتَلُ. لاَ يُقْتَلْ عَلَى فَمِ شَاهِدٍ وَاحِدٍ. 7أَيْدِي الشُّهُودِ تَكُونُ عَلَيْهِ أَوَّلاً لِقَتْلِهِ، ثُمَّ أَيْدِي جَمِيعِ الشَّعْبِ أَخِيرًا، فَتَنْزِعُ الشَّرَّ مِنْ وَسَطِكَ.

If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.

At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among

تث-17-1 لا تذبحوا للرب إلهكم ثورا أو شاة يكون فيه أي عيب أو عاهة، لأن ذلك رجس لدى الرب إلهكم. 2: إذا وجدتم فيما بينكم في إحدى مدنكم التي أعطاكم الرب إلهكم أن رجلا أو امرأة فعل الشر أمام الرب إلهكم، فخالف عهده 3: وذهب فعبد آلهة أخرى وسجد لها، أو للشمس أو القمر أو سائر كواكب السماء، مما لم آمر به 4: وسمعتم الخبر وتحققتم منه جيدا فكان صحيحا ثابتا أن الرجل أو المرأة صنع الرجس في بني إسرائيل، 5: فأخرجوا ذلك الرجل أو تلك المرأة إلى خارج المدينة وارجموه بالحجارة حتى يموت

Thou shalt not sacrifice unto the LORD thy God any bullock, or sheep, wherein is blemish, or any evilfavouredness: for that is an abomination unto the LORD thy God.
If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,
And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;
And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and inquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

And Elijah said unto them, Take the prophets of Baal; let not one of them escape. And they took them: and Elijah brought them down to the brook Kishon, and slew them there.

يشوع بن سيراخ 26:27

اما من ارتد عن البر الى الخطيئة فالرب يستبقيه للسيف

2- حد السرقة :pinch

وَالسَّارِقُ وَالسَّارِقَةُ فَاقْطَعُوا أَيْدِيَهُمَا جَزَاءً بِمَا كَسَبَا نَكَالًا مِّنَ اللَّـهِ وَاللَّـهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ المائدة

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِذَا جَاءَكَ الْمُؤْمِنَاتُ يُبَايِعْنَكَ عَلَى أَن لَّا يُشْرِكْنَ بِاللَّـهِ شَيْئًا وَلَا يَسْرِقْنَ وَلَا يَزْنِينَ وَلَا يَقْتُلْنَ أَوْلَادَهُنَّ وَلَا يَأْتِينَ بِبُهْتَانٍ يَفْتَرِينَهُ بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِنَّ وَأَرْجُلِهِنَّ وَلَا يَعْصِينَكَ فِي مَعْرُوفٍ فَبَايِعْهُنَّ وَاسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُنَّ اللَّـهَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ الممتحنة

[As for] the thief, the male and the female, amputate their hands in recompense for what they committed as a deterrent [punishment] from Allah. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. (38)

O Prophet, when the believing women come to you pledging to you that they will not associate anything with Allah, nor will they steal, nor will they commit unlawful sexual intercourse, nor will they kill their children, nor will they bring forth a slander they have invented between their arms and legs, nor will they disobey you in what is right - then accept their pledge and ask forgiveness for them of Allah. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (12)

سفر الخروج إصحاح 22 عدد2 إِنْ وُجِدَ السَّارِقُ وَهُوَ يَنْقُبُ، فَضُرِبَ وَمَاتَ، فَلَيْسَ لَهُ دَمٌ

If a thief be found breaking up, and be smitten that he die, there shall no blood be shed for him.

سفر التثنية إصحاح 24 عدد 7«إِذَا وُجِدَ رَجُلٌ قَدْ سَرَقَ نَفْسًا مِنْ إِخْوَتِهِ بَنِي إِسْرَائِيلَ وَاسْتَرَقَّهُ وَبَاعَهُ، يَمُوتُ ذلِكَ السَّارِقُ، فَتَنْزِعُ الشَّرَّ مِنْ وَسَطِكَ.

If a man be found stealing any of his brethren of the children of Israel, and maketh merchandise of him, or selleth him; then that thief shall die; and thou shalt put evil away from among you.

سفر زكريا إصحاح 5 عدد3فَقَالَ لِي: «هذِهِ هِيَ اللَّعْنَةُ الْخَارِجَةُ عَلَى وَجْهِ كُلِّ الأَرْضِ. لأَنَّ كُلَّ سَارِق يُبَادُ مِنْ هُنَا بِحَسَبِهَا، وَكُلَّ حَالِفٍ يُبَادُ مِنْ هُنَاكَ بِحَسَبِهَا. 4إِنِّي أُخْرِجُهَا، يَقُولُ رَبُّ الْجُنُودِ، فَتَدْخُلُ بَيْتَ السَّارِقِ وَبَيْتَ الْحَالِفِ بِاسْمِي زُورًا، وَتَبِيتُ فِي وَسَطِ بَيْتِهِ وَتُفْنِيهِ مَعَ خَشَبِهِ وَحِجَارَتِهِ».

Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.
I will bring it forth, saith the LORD of hosts, and it shall enter into the house of the thief, and into the house of him that sweareth falsely by my name: and it shall remain in the midst of his house, and shall consume it with the timber thereof and the stones thereof.

3- الخمر Wine

يوحنا 2

2 و دعي ايضا يسوع و تلاميذه الى العرس 3 و لما فرغت الخمر قالت ام يسوع له ليس لهم خمر 4 قال لها يسوع ما لي و لك يا امراة لم تات ساعتي بعد 5 قالت امه للخدام مهما قال لكم فافعلوه 6 و كانت ستة اجران من حجارة موضوعة هناك حسب تطهير اليهود يسع كل واحد مطرين او ثلاثة 7 قال لهم يسوع املاوا الاجران ماء فملاوها الى فوق 8 ثم قال لهم استقوا الان و قدموا الى رئيس المتكا فقدموا 9 فلما ذاق رئيس المتكا الماء المتحول خمرا و لم يكن يعلم من اين هي لكن الخدام الذين كانوا قد استقوا الماء علموا دعا رئيس المتكا العريس 10 و قال له كل انسان انما يضع الخمر الجيدة اولا و متى سكروا فحينئذ الدون اما انت فقد ابقيت الخمر الجيدة الى الان 11 هذه بداية الايات فعلها يسوع في قانا الجليل و اظهر مجده فامن به تلاميذه

And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
And both Jesus was called, and his disciples, to the marriage.
And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, They have no wine.
Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece.
Jesus saith unto them, Fill the waterpots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth his glory; and his disciples believed on him.

متى 26
27 و اخذ الكاس و شكر و اعطاهم قائلا اشربوا منها كلكم

And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;

ارميا 25
27 و تقول لهم هكذا قال رب الجنود اله اسرائيل اشربوا و اسكروا و تقياوا و اسقطوا و لا تقوموا من اجل السيف الذي ارسله انا بينكم

Therefore thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Drink ye, and be drunken, and spue, and fall, and rise no more, because of the sword which I will send among you.

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِنَّمَا الْخَمْرُ وَالْمَيْسِرُ وَالْأَنصَابُ وَالْأَزْلَامُ رِجْسٌ مِّنْ عَمَلِ الشَّيْطَانِ فَاجْتَنِبُوهُ لَعَلَّكُمْ تُفْلِحُونَ المائدة

O you who have believed, indeed, intoxicants, gambling, [sacrificing on] stone alters [to other than Allah], and divining arrows are but defilement from the work of Satan, so avoid it that you may be successful. (90)

4- اكل لحوم البشر
Cannibalism

اللاويين
26: 27
وان كنتم بذلك لا تسمعون لي بل سلكتم معي بالخلاف 28 فانا اسلك معكم بالخلاف ساخطا و اؤدبكم سبعة اضعاف حسب خطاياكم 29 فتاكلون لحم بنيكم و لحم بناتكم تاكلون

And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

رؤيا 16
6 لانهم سفكوا دم قديسين و انبياء فاعطيتهم دما ليشربوا لانهم مستحقون

For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

يقول القران الكريم

إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةَ وَالدَّمَ وَلَحْمَ الْخِنزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ اللَّـهِ بِهِ فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ غَيْرَ بَاغٍ وَلَا عَادٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ النحل

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah. But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit] - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (115)

وَلَا تَقْتُلُوا أَوْلَادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلَاقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُمْ إِنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْئًا كَبِيرًا النحل

And do not kill your children for fear of poverty. We provide for them and for you. Indeed, their killing is ever a great sin. (31)

5- مساعدة الفقراء Helping the poor

يقول الكتاب المقدس the bible siad
يوحنا 12 :4-8
فأخذت مريم منا من طيب ناردين خالص كثير الثمن، ودهنت قدمي يسوع، ومسحت قدميه بشعرها، فامتلأ البيت من رائحة الطيب 4 فقال واحد من تلاميذه، وهو يهوذا سمعان الإسخريوطي، المزمع أن يسلمه 5 لماذا لم يبع هذا الطيب بثلاثمئة دينار ويعط للفقراء 6 قال هذا ليس لأنه كان يبالي بالفقراء، بل لأنه كان سارقا، وكان الصندوق عنده، وكان يحمل ما يلقى فيه 7 فقال يسوع: اتركوها إنها ليوم تكفيني قد حفظته 8 لأن الفقراء معكم في كل حين، وأما أنا فلست معكم في كل حين .

Then saith one of his disciples, Judas Iscariot, Simon's son, which should betray him,
disciples Matt 26:8
Why was not this ointment sold for three hundred pence, and given to the poor?
This he said, not that he cared for the poor; but because he was a thief, and had the bag, and bare what was put therein.
Then said Jesus, Let her alone: against the day of my burying hath she kept this.
For the poor always ye have with you; but me ye have not always.

يقول القران الكريم the Quran siad

إِن تُبْدُوا الصَّدَقَاتِ فَنِعِمَّا هِيَ وَإِن تُخْفُوهَا وَتُؤْتُوهَا الْفُقَرَاءَ فَهُوَ خَيْرٌ لَّكُمْ وَيُكَفِّرُ عَنكُم مِّن سَيِّئَاتِكُمْ وَاللَّـهُ بِمَا تَعْمَلُونَ خَبِيرٌ البقرة

If you disclose your charitable expenditures, they are good; but if you conceal them and give them to the poor, it is better for you, and He will remove from you some of your misdeeds [thereby]. And Allah, with what you do, is [fully] Acquainted. (271)

يقول الرسول محمد the Prophet Muhammad says

حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَاصِمٍ، حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عَوْنٍ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ عُمَرَ، رضى الله عنه وَجَدَ مَالاً بِخَيْبَرَ، فَأَتَى النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَأَخْبَرَهُ، قَالَ ‏"‏ إِنْ شِئْتَ تَصَدَّقْتَ بِهَا ‏"‏‏.‏ فَتَصَدَّقَ بِهَا فِي الْفُقَرَاءِ وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالضَّيْفِ‏.‏ ...
Narrated Ibn `Umar:
`Umar got some property in Khaibar and he came to the Prophet and informed him about it. The Prophet said to him, "If you wish you can give it in charity." So `Umar gave it in charity (i.e. as an endowment) the yield of which was to be used for the good of the poor, the needy, the kinsmen and the guests.

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ عُبَيْدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا حَمَّادُ بْنُ زَيْدٍ، عَنْ أَيُّوبَ، عَنْ عَطَاءٍ، عَنِ ابْنِ عَبَّاسٍ، فِي هَذَا الْحَدِيثِ قَالَ فَجَعَلَتِ الْمَرْأَةُ تُعْطِي الْقُرْطَ وَالْخَاتَمَ وَجَعَلَ بِلاَلٌ يَجْعَلُهُ فِي كِسَائِهِ قَالَ فَقَسَمَهُ عَلَى فُقَرَاءِ الْمُسْلِمِينَ ‏.‏ ...

The above mentioned tradition has also bee transmitted by Ibn 'Abbas through a different chain of narrators. This version adds: The women began to give their ear-rings and rings in alms. Bilal began to collect them in his garment. He (the Prophet) then distributed them among the poor Muslims.

وعن سهل بن سعيد رضي الله عنه‏:‏ قال رسول صلى الله عليه وسلم‏:‏ ‏"‏ أنا وكافل اليتيم في الجنة هكذا‏"‏ وأشار بالسبابة والوسطى، وفرج بينهما‏.‏ ‏(‏‏(‏رواه البخاري‏)‏‏)‏‏.‏

Sahl bin Sa'd (May Allah be pleased with him) reported: Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "I will be like this in Jannah with the person who takes care of an orphan". Messenger of Allah (PBUH) raised his forefinger and middle finger by way of illustration.

[Al- Bukhari].

6- أكل كل شيء Eat anything

يقول الكتاب المقدس / the bible siad

10: 9 ثم في الغد فيما هم يسافرون و يقتربون الى المدينة صعد بطرس على السطح ليصلي نحو الساعة السادسة
10: 10 فجاع كثيرا و اشتهى ان ياكل و بينما هم يهيئون له وقعت عليه غيبة
10: 11 فراى السماء مفتوحة و اناء نازلا عليه مثل ملاءة عظيمة مربوطة باربعة اطراف و مدلاة على الارض
10: 12 و كان فيها كل دواب الارض و الوحوش و الزحافات و طيور السماء
10: 13 و صار اليه صوت قم يا بطرس اذبح و كل
10: 14 فقال بطرس كلا يا رب لاني لم اكل قط شيئا دنسا او نجسا
10: 15 فصار اليه ايضا صوت ثانية ما طهره الله لا تدنسه انت
10: 16 و كان هذا على ثلاث مرات ثم ارتفع الاناء ايضا الى السماء

On the morrow, as they went on their journey, and drew nigh unto the city, Peter went up upon the housetop to pray about the sixth hour:
And he became very hungry, and would have eaten: but while they made ready, he fell into a trance,
And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending upon him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.
And the voice spake unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, that call not thou common.
This was done thrice: and the vessel was received up again into heaven.

يقول القرآن الكريم the Quran siad

حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةُ وَالدَّمُ وَلَحْمُ الْخِنزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ اللَّـهِ بِهِ وَالْمُنْخَنِقَةُ وَالْمَوْقُوذَةُ وَالْمُتَرَدِّيَةُ وَالنَّطِيحَةُ وَمَا أَكَلَ السَّبُعُ إِلَّا مَا ذَكَّيْتُمْ وَمَا ذُبِحَ عَلَى النُّصُبِ وَأَن تَسْتَقْسِمُوا بِالْأَزْلَامِ ذَلِكُمْ فِسْقٌ الْيَوْمَ يَئِسَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا مِن دِينِكُمْ فَلَا تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَاخْشَوْنِ الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الْإِسْلَامَ دِينًا فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ فِي مَخْمَصَةٍ غَيْرَ مُتَجَانِفٍ لِّإِثْمٍ فَإِنَّ اللَّـهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ المائدة

Prohibited to you are dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah, and [those animals] killed by strangling or by a violent blow or by a head-long fall or by the goring of horns, and those from which a wild animal has eaten, except what you [are able to] slaughter [before its death], and those which are sacrificed on stone altars, and [prohibited is] that you seek decision through divining arrows. That is grave disobedience. This day those who disbelieve have despaired of [defeating] your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed My favor upon you and have approved for you Islam as religion. But whoever is forced by severe hunger with no inclination to sin - then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful. (3)

7- زنا المحارم Incest

enesis 19:36 "Thus both the daughters of Lot were with child by their father"

36 فحبلت ابنتا لوط من أبيهما

Genesis 35:22 "Reuben went and lay with Bilhah his father's concubine"

22 وحدث إذ كان إسرائيل ساكنا في تلك الأرض، أن رأوبين ذهب واضطجع مع بلهة سرية أبيه، وسمع إسرائيل وكان بنو يعقوب اثني عشر

Genesis 38:16 "Please let me come in to you, for he did not know that she was his daughter-in-law"
16 فمال إليها على الطريق وقال: هاتي أدخل عليك. لأنه لم يعلم أنها كنته. فقالت: ماذا تعطيني لكي تدخل علي

2 Samuel 13:11 "He took hold of her and said to her: Come lie with me my sister"

10 ثم قال أمنون لثامار : ايتي بالطعام إلى المخدع فآكل من يدك. فأخذت ثامار الكعك الذي عملته وأتت به أمنون أخاها إلى المخدع

11 وقدمت له ليأكل، فأمسكها وقال لها: تعالي اضطجعي معي يا أختي

2 Samuel 16:22 "and Absalom went in to his father's concubine"

22 فنصبوا لأبشالوم الخيمة على السطح، ودخل أبشالوم إلى سراري أبيه أمام جميع إسرائيل

Genesis 38:9 "he spilled his semen on the ground to keep from producing offspring for his brother"

9 فعلم أونان أن النسل لا يكون له، فكان إذ دخل على امرأة أخيه أنه أفسد على الأرض، لكي لا يعطي نسلا لأخيه

يقول القران الكريم

حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمْ أُمَّهَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُمْ وَعَمَّاتُكُمْ وَخَالَاتُكُمْ وَبَنَاتُ الْأَخِ وَبَنَاتُ الْأُخْتِ وَأُمَّهَاتُكُمُ اللَّاتِي أَرْضَعْنَكُمْ وَأَخَوَاتُكُم مِّنَ الرَّضَاعَةِ وَأُمَّهَاتُ نِسَائِكُمْ وَرَبَائِبُكُمُ اللَّاتِي فِي حُجُورِكُم مِّن نِّسَائِكُمُ اللَّاتِي دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَإِن لَّمْ تَكُونُوا دَخَلْتُم بِهِنَّ فَلَا جُنَاحَ عَلَيْكُمْ وَحَلَائِلُ أَبْنَائِكُمُ الَّذِينَ مِنْ أَصْلَابِكُمْ وَأَن تَجْمَعُوا بَيْنَ الْأُخْتَيْنِ إِلَّا مَا قَدْ سَلَفَ إِنَّ اللَّـهَ كَانَ غَفُورًا رَّحِيمًا النساء

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful. (23)