A Person of the BOOK

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

A Person of the BOOK

Thread: A Person of the BOOK

Hybrid View

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

Brothers, we christians believe in ONE Allah. But He is NOT iIslamic allah. Our God is TRI-UNITED. Allahu Wahid. Hua Babba Allah wa Ibn Allah wa Ruh Al Qudus.

Why do we believe that Ibn Allah are equal to His Father?

My brother Sazie Johnson said:
    This is a challenge from me (Sazie Johnson) to all Muslims in this forum. After this you may never want to speak to me again.
    At the heart of Christianity is the Holy Trinity which you continuously challenge. At the heart of Islam is the “oneness of Allah which I am now challenging. If you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”.
    Quran 112 reads, “Say: He is Allah, the One and Only. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten. And there is none like unto Him.”
    First we must know that Science has dealt a damaging blow to Islam. The “Oneness of Allah” is at stake here; so too is the “Oneness of the earth”.
    Science has made it cleared that because something or someone is a numerical one, it does not mean that it does not have multiplicity or plurality within itself. To proof this assumption, Science says this about earth: “She is one and only. She does not beget the likeness of herself. There is none elsewhere like her.”
    While those words are also spoken about Allah, here Science, after much studies and observations, has attributed the same words and thoughts to earth: The earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System. That is not the only similarities between Allah and the earth. Allah has a mind to think and to reason, earth has the artificial intelligence to grow what it may in certain areas and to kill what it may in certain areas. That is why in all the ways that might be imagine, Allah and the earth are “totally alone” in their spheres of influence.
    But the earth, with all its minerals and chemical compositions, is not “totally alone” within itself. In fact even though earth is one, unique, incompatible, source and sustainer of life in our Solar System, earth has multiplicity or plurality within itself. It has rivers which are not the same as trees. But yet earth is one and is not comparable to anything we know of just as Allah is one and is not comparable to anything we know of. The two are the same in their total aloneness.
    Here is the challange: Can you separate the “Oneness of Allah” from the “Oneness of earth” with and by illustrations? Can you show us something that is a “one with and within itself” and has no multiplicity or plurality within itself?
    To help you understand the question, here are some examples of trinity: Pure Light is an example of a trinity. It is made of green, red, and yellow lights. Atom is an example of a trinity. It is made of three sub-atomic particles: Protons, electrons, and neutrons. Time is an example of a trinity: It is expressed in past, present, and future. Matter is an example of a trinity. It reveals itself in solid, liquid, and gas.
    Question: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.

Oh, I almost forget. If you are incapable of answering the challenge, feel free to respond by insulting me —telling me how I am stupid and how I am going to hell; or better yet, tell me Allah is the creator of earth. And I will tell you this: “According to science earth creates new fungi and alga daily.”
    Again, the question is this: What do you mean by “Total Oneness of Allah”? Give examples in nature in the same way there are examples of the Holy Trinity in nature.
    It you think the Holy Trinity is hard to explain, try explaining the “Oneness of Allah”. Oh, like I said, feel free to respond by insulting me.

Religion
    المسيحية
    Last Activity
    22-06-2011
    At
    06:26 PM

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

I use the word Allah in Arabic as an equivalent of the word God.

u are an normal christian person so we never take your worship from person like u- I do not offer God or you any worship. By saying this greeting in Arabic I am asking MY God Jesus to bless you and I wish you peace and His mercy.

You said: He is out of his mind." ... (mark 3:21).- But do you know the context of what you said? This verse was used by Jews to ask who is Jesus. Why did they say: “He is out of His mind.” ? because He openly claimed ot be Allah! Ibn Allah who is EQUAL to His Father! And Jesus gave them His response: He said that He casts out demons by the power of God, i.e. by His OWN divine power because He is God! Read about it here:

A House Divided Cannot Stand

20 Then the multitude came together again, so that they could not so much as eat bread. 21 But when His own people heard about this, they went out to lay hold of Him, for they said, “He is out of His mind.”
    22 And the scribes who came down from Jerusalem said, “He has Beelzebub,” and, “By the ruler of the demons He casts out demons.”
    23 So He called them to Himself and said to them in parables: “How can Satan cast out Satan? 24 If a kingdom is divided against itself, that kingdom cannot stand. 25 And if a house is divided against itself, that house cannot stand. 26 And if Satan has risen up against himself, and is divided, he cannot stand, but has an end. 27 No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house.

You are wrong by saying:
    “and we must not forget that there is mama of god without her god cannot have place on the earth .”
    Why? Because there is no any woman who is mother god of the Son of God. Jesus c=is the Creator of the universe and He existed always with His Father. God cannt be born from sex, because He is not a human being. He is the Supreme Being- He is God!

Actually, you take some verses from the Holy Quran and explain them in your way which is not true at all.- I know Islam very well that why I open Qur’an and I read it and even study it. And I teach your Islam your Muslims because even Muslims do not know Islam.

First, Allah said it clearly in the Holy Quran that Jesus was not crossed or even killed.-

In 4:156-159 ".....But must believe in him (Jesus) Before his death...."
    In 4:156-159 ".....He (Jesus) will be a witness Against them."
    19:33"So peace is upon me [Jesus] the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised up to life."
    Read it: 4:159. And there is none of the People of the Book but must believe in him before his death; and on the Day of Judgment he will be a witness against them;

What do we see in the Holy scripture before existence of Islam and Christianity?
    We see that God said that Jesus should die and be raised up:
    Isaiah 52:13 "...he will be raised and lifted up....",

the virtue of Jesus comes from being the messenger of God no more no less.- Qur’an said that Jesus is HOLY! Islam mentions 3 times that Muhammad was a sinner but Jesus was NEVER a sinner! Remember this difference between Jesus and any other prophet!

Let’s read not he Holy Scripture which existed many centuried before the foundation of Islam by angels and you will see that God Himself said that His Servant should die and take our sins to His body to make us free of our sins. Ibn Allah came to us as a Servant and fulfilled this prophecy before existence/foundation of Islam!

ﺃﺷﻌﻴﺎء 53 (Arabic Life Application Bible)

ﺃﺷﻌﻴﺎء 53

1 مَنْ آمَنَ بِكَلاَمِنَا، وَلِمَنْ ظَهَرَتْ يَدُ الرَّبِّ؟

2 نَمَا كَبُرْعُمٍ أَمَامَهُ، وَكَجِذْرٍ فِي أَرْضٍ يَابِسَةٍ، لاَ صُورَةَ لَهُ وَلاَ جَمَالَ يَسْتَرْعِيَانِ نَظَرَنَا، وَلاَ مَنْظَرَ فَنَشْتَهِيَهُ.

3 مُحْتَقَرٌ وَمَنْبُوذٌ مِنَ النَّاسِ، رَجُلُ آلاَمٍ وَمُخْتَبِرُ الْحُزْنِ، مَخْذُولٌ كَمَنْ حَجَبَ النَّاسُ عَنْهُ وُجُوهَهُمْ فَلَمْ نَأْبَهْ لَهُ.

4 لَكِنَّهُ حَمَلَ أَحْزَانَنَا وَتَحَمَّلَ أَوْجَاعَنَا، وَنَحْنُ حَسِبْنَا أَنَّ الرَّبَّ قَدْ عَاقَبَهُ وَأَذَلَّهُ،

5 إِلاَّ أَنَّهُ كَانَ مَجْرُوحاً مِنْ أَجْلِ آثَامِنَا وَمَسْحُوقاً مِنْ أَجْلِ مَعَاصِينَا، حَلَّ بِهِ تَأْدِيبُ سَلاَمِنَا، وَبِجِرَاحِهِ بَرِئْنَا.

6 كُلُّنَا كَغَنَمٍ شَرَدْنَا مِلْنَا كُلُّ وَاحِدٍ إِلَى سَبِيلِهِ، فَأَثْقَلَ الرَّبُّ كَاهِلَهُ بِإِثْمِ جَمِيعِنَا.

7 ظُلِمَ وَأُذِلَّ، وَلَكِنَّهُ لَمْ يَفْتَحْ فَاهُ، بَلْ كَشَاةٍ سِيقَ إِلَى الذَّبْحِ، وَكَنَعْجَةٍ صَامِتَةٍ أَمَامَ جَازِّيهَا لَمْ يَفْتَحْ فَاهُ.

8 بِالضِّيقِ وَالْقَضَاءِ قُبِضَ عَلَيْهِ، وَفِي جِيلِهِ مَنْ كَانَ يَظُنُّ أَنَّهُ اسْتُؤْصِلَ مِنْ أَرْضِ الأَحْيَاءِ، وَضُرِبَ مِنْ أَجْلِ إِثْمِ شَعْبِي؟

9 جَعَلُوا قَبْرَهُ مَعَ الأَشْرَارِ، وَمَعَ ثَرِيٍّ عِنْدَ مَوْتِهِ. مَعَ أَنَّهُ لَمْ يَرْتَكِبْ جَوْراً، وَلَمْ يَكُنْ فِي فَمِهِ غِشٌّ.

10 وَمَعَ ذَلِكَ فَقَدْ سُرَّ اللهُ أَنْ يَسْحَقَهُ بِالْحَزَنِ. وَحِينَ يُقَدِّمُ نَفْسَهُ ذَبِيحَةَ إِثْمٍ فَإِنَّهُ يَرَى نَسْلَهُ وَتَطُولُ أَيَّامُهُ، وَتُفْلِحُ مَسَرَّةُ الرَّبِّ عَلَى يَدِهِ.

11 وَيَرَى ثِمَارَ تَعَبِ نَفْسِهِ وَيَشْبَعُ، وَعَبْدِي الْبَارُّ يُبَرِّرُ بِمَعْرِفَتِهِ كَثِيرِينَ وَيَحْمِلُ آثَامَهُمْ.

12 لِذَلِكَ أَهَبُهُ نَصِيباً بَيْنَ الْعُظَمَاءِ، فَيَقْسِمُ غَنِيمَةً مَعَ الأَعِزَّاءِ، لأَنَّهُ سَكَبَ لِلْمَوْتِ نَفْسَهُ، وَأُحْصِيَ مَعَ أَثَمَةٍ. وَهُوَ حَمَلَ خَطِيئَةَ كَثِيرِينَ، وَشَفَعَ فِي الْمُذْنِبِينَ.

Isaiah 53 (New King James Version)

Isaiah 53

1 Who has believed our report?
    And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?
    2 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant,
    And as a root out of dry ground.
    He has no form or comeliness;
    And when we see Him,
    There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
    3 He is despised and rejected by men,
    A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief.
    And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him;
    He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
    4 Surely He has borne our griefs
    And carried our sorrows;
    Yet we esteemed Him stricken,
    Smitten by God, and afflicted.
    5 But He was wounded for our transgressions,
    He was bruised for our iniquities;
    The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
    And by His stripes we are healed.
    6 All we like sheep have gone astray;
    We have turned, every one, to his own way;
    And the LORD has laid on Him the iniquity of us all.
    7 He was oppressed and He was afflicted,
    Yet He opened not His mouth;
    He was led as a lamb to the slaughter,
    And as a sheep before its shearers is silent,
    So He opened not His mouth.
    8 He was taken from prison and from judgment,
    And who will declare His generation?
    For He was cut off from the land of the living;
    For the transgressions of My people He was stricken.
    9 And they[a] made His grave with the wicked—
    But with the rich at His death,
    Because He had done no violence,
    Nor was any deceit in His mouth.
    10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise Him;
    He has put Him to grief.
    When You make His soul an offering for sin,
    He shall see His seed, He shall prolong His days,
    And the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in His hand.
    11 He shall see the labor of His soul,[b]and be satisfied.
    By His knowledge My righteous Servant shall justify many,
    For He shall bear their iniquities.
    12 Therefore I will divide Him a portion with the great,
    And He shall divide the spoil with the strong,
    Because He poured out His soul unto death,
    And He was numbered with the transgressors,
    And He bore the sin of many,
    And made intercession for the transgressors.

A Person of the BOOK

Thread Information