The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: The Quran & The Bible in the light of Science and History

Threaded View

Religion
    الإسلام
    Last Activity
    04-12-2012
    At
    11:58 PM

Distortion of the proves the verity of Quran

Because God to whom belongs all majesty and might said that He has made them keepers of Torah and Bible (Surat- Al-Maeda Verse No. 44) and they have distorted words; in other words, they altered words and they said that this comes from God while it does not. Then God the Great and Almighty said that the Bible and Torah were distorted. Thus, if we find what God has indicated concerning the prophecy of God's Apostle in the Torah and Bible to prove their verity, we would say: Oh God where what you said about their distortion words from their places while the prophecy of our prophet Mohamed prayers Be Upon Him is included in their books?!

Thus, the book the so-called holy testifies that the Quran comes from God and we do not need, do not investigate nor it matters for us whether the prophecy of our prophet Mohamed Prayers Be Upon Him is crystal clear or even hinted or suggested in their book.

Tears of crocodiles

Dr. William Campbell states: (he did not mention to us from where he obtained the doctorate certificate due to his ignorance) that he cried because Muslims shouted at his face saying that your book is distorted. However, when he went to the British Museum in London to see one among the oldest m a n u s c r i p t s of the holy book which was Sinaiticus dating back to 350, his crying turned from sadness crying to happiness crying and he still cries while he is writing this book "Quran and the Holy Book in the Light of History and Science "

I was so greatly touched when reading these words that I tried hard to be fair with William Campbell in what he says, but I did not find but superstitions, ignorance and stupidity which I never found before in a single person; rather the most surprising thing is that he is a physician.

I expected that he would break to us the most surprising news in life and say that he found in the British Museum in London, the original manu s c r i p t s written by Jesus disciples by their own handwriting in the first or second half of the first century. However, he speaks about manu s c r i p t s belonging to the fourth century (Sinaiticus )manu s c r i p t s In other words, he found recorded manu s c r i p t s of the three hundred years since Christ Eisa Ibn Maryam (PBUH) was lifted to the sky without being crucified as stated in the Holy Quran as reported by the Lord to whom belongs all majesty and might.
    Last edited by نسيبة بنت كعب; 27-10-2007 at 12:18 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Thread Information