the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

آخـــر الـــمـــشـــاركــــات

مـواقـع شـقــيـقـة
شبكة الفرقان الإسلامية شبكة سبيل الإسلام شبكة كلمة سواء الدعوية منتديات حراس العقيدة
البشارة الإسلامية منتديات طريق الإيمان منتدى التوحيد مكتبة المهتدون
موقع الشيخ احمد ديدات تليفزيون الحقيقة شبكة برسوميات شبكة المسيح كلمة الله
غرفة الحوار الإسلامي المسيحي مكافح الشبهات شبكة الحقيقة الإسلامية موقع بشارة المسيح
شبكة البهائية فى الميزان شبكة الأحمدية فى الميزان مركز براهين شبكة ضد الإلحاد

يرجى عدم تناول موضوعات سياسية حتى لا تتعرض العضوية للحظر

Thread: the Bible VS the holy Qura'n

Threaded View

Last Activity
    23-05-2024
    At
    07:53 PM

Quote Originally Posted by pandora View Post
    For the love of Ada...what do you want from me!!!! I am starting to think you are playing some kind of game here. You have avoided all questions asked of you, yet demand all your questions are addressed. When I try my utmost to give you an answer.. You don't like it or disagree with it.. Which quite frankly my face isn't bothered about.. Ok.. May hap I waffle on but hey that's me.. If you don't like it then don't engage in dialogue.

I read Burninglights answers which are concise and to the point..... But you don't like his answers either! He has addressed your points and given great detail, all of which you brush off with distain. You seem to think your answers and posts are clear but really they are not, at least I don't find them so. You accuse others of going off topic and prevaricating when you are clearly a master at this. It seems like you are attaching blame to us because you do not like the answers we give to your questions, when you yourself keep introducing so many aspects into one post it's sometimes not even clear to see a connection between them let alone what they have to do with the topic in hand.

It's sad to say there is an underlying nastiness to this forum and it's treatment of its non Muslim members, that we are to be kept at a disadvantage in regards to posting. Is this how you wish to be seen and understood?

I shall be away for awhile, so may not be able to contribute. Please may I ask Could you choose A question out of the many you claim have not been answered.. That's ONE question, keep it clear what you mean by your chosen question and what aspect would you like answering. Please ... Do not add numerous bullet points from 1 to 10 .. 12.. 14 or whatever. I will try to the best of my ability to answer it. Or we can draw a line and move on.. In which case I wish you well in your endeavours. Your choice.

Peace.
    The response you quoted was not for you but for burninglight, which his answers does not containrelevance to the topic , no sense at all , which is AGAINST the rules of the blogg . Not to mention the ignoring of my responses and slanderous accusation from him against me , his logic in many occasions was : I believe in this so it is true or I know what you don't know , at the end he can't answer !!!! This is not how a debate work my friends

peace
    Last edited by محمد سني 1989; 15-08-2014 at 03:02 AM.
    نقره لتكبير أو تصغير الصورة ونقرتين لعرض الصورة في صفحة مستقلة بحجمها الطبيعي

Thread Information