Some people when asked to produce evidence they don't have of a spurious claim they make have no other option than to deflect the question. In regards to slandering and malicious thoughts well.. That's a two way street and many of the posts on here slander The Lord Jesus and insult the prophets to such an extent it makes be feel like weeping!! Yet muslims do not see this slander or insults they make.

I always try by best not to be personal about the prophet of Islam and even will say prophet though evidence leads me to believe his prophethood is doubtful. I accept for a great many people have a different view and can respect that. I wish the same respect could be shown to Jesus. I would have absolutely no problem at all if Islam claimed to be another religion in itself.. The fact it claims to replace the previous revelations of God as a kind of updated version.. Which is totally different to all that went before is what I take issue with. Personally I don't see what went before needed "updating" Christians accept Judaism and do not need in any way to change the Torah, Talmud or anything else. In fact we value the Jewish scriptures as they stand as a basis of Christianity. The only major thing we depart on is the question of the Messiah and weather Jesus fulfilled that role. Christians believe He did.. Jews do not and so still await their Messiah. Islam asks us to throw out all that and accept a different message based on one prophets revelation... It's a big ask.. And I don't feel it's unreasonable for Christians to ask to see this evidence of biblical corruption. If someone pops along in the future and says Allah changed his mind and here's another prophet with another revelation which everyone must follow.. Then I'm sure muslims round the world would quite rightly ask for evidence for such a claim.

Peace